PDA

View Full Version : As much Clarks fault as anyones

wolfpack
12-31-2007, 01:30 PM
the old saying "the buck stops here" goes well with the chiefs. Carl may run the team but the final say belongs to clark. he has run the team for several years now and he knew what was coming. this just proves he is in it for the money not the pride. maybe the media should focus more bashing Clark more than Carl. the Hunts aren`t pulling out of K.C., they have invested to much of their own money in the new arrowhead to pull out now. i just wish Clark would get bashed more in the media.

prough91
12-31-2007, 01:36 PM
the old saying "the buck stops here" goes well with the chiefs. Carl may run the team but the final say belongs to clark. he has run the team for several years now and he knew what was coming. this just proves he is in it for the money not the pride. maybe the media should focus more bashing Clark more than Carl. the Hunts aren`t pulling out of K.C., they have invested to much of their own money in the new arrowhead to pull out now. i just wish Clark would get bashed more in the media.

Clark ---> :bash: <----Media

wolfpack
12-31-2007, 01:37 PM
the last 2 coaches that only won 2 games at arrowhead was fired. edwards doesnt even have a winning record. so what makes clark and company think staying with "the plan" of hermmies is going to work. they say they are going to stay out of FA. so a team of rookies and 2 or 3 year players will work? sometimes,most of the time, i think clark really doesn`t give a rat`s @$$. as long as the dollars come in.

for ever red
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
There is enough blame to go around,they will let players go that dont cut it , but after that they are a lot slower to pull the triger

hermhater
01-01-2008, 04:15 AM
There is enough blame to go around,they will let players go that dont cut it , but after that they are a lot slower to pull the triger

You are assuming that this administration can evaluate talent.

I, for one, believe that the people that own the players on OUR CHIEFS!!! will continue to make poor decisions because Carl is feeding Herm bullsh!t, and Herm likes the taste.

It is dear to him. It is precious.

prough91
01-01-2008, 12:32 PM
You are assuming that this administration can evaluate talent.

I, for one, believe that the people that own the players on OUR CHIEFS!!! will continue to make poor decisions because Carl is feeding Herm bullsh!t, and Herm likes the taste.

It is dear to him. It is precious.

My precious
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/Chiefs%20Crowd/lord_rings1.jpg

Chiefster
01-01-2008, 12:44 PM

If only I could fire that poor SOB.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:09 AM
My precious
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

That's spooky...

chief31
01-02-2008, 08:35 PM

In all fairness to Clark Hunt, he only took over the organization near the end of last season. So, in reallity, he has only been in charge for aabout a year.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 08:53 PM
In all fairness to Clark Hunt, he only took over the organization near the end of last season. So, in reallity, he has only been in charge for aabout a year.

I am still concerned about how involved Clark was in the running of the Chiefs while Lamar was still alive.

I would guess he is either scared to fire Carl, or it was in the will that he couldn't!

chief31
01-02-2008, 08:56 PM
I would believe that it is more of a case of accepting that it was a rebuilding year.

prough91
01-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I am still concerned about how involved Clark was in the running of the Chiefs while Lamar was still alive.

I would guess he is either scared to fire Carl, or it was in the will that he couldn't!

I've never actually heard that much about Clark. Does he even care about the Chiefs as much as Lamar did?

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
So he is ok with Carl lying to everyone still?

Not much different than his father then.

chief31
01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense to tell your paying customers that you are going to give them a low-quality product.

I don't like the way that business is conducted these days either. The whole "It's just business" thing is crap.

m0ef0e
01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
My precious
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/326.jpg

Anybody see any similarities?

nigeriannightmare
01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
I've never actually heard that much about Clark. Does he even care about the Chiefs as much as Lamar did?

Hello, I swear I mentioned something about Clark not giving a damn about the Chiefs...I heard some prominent people talking about trying to get the Chiefs to LA, look it up Clark has strong ties to the LA area. With the new improvements at Arrowhead, we would be in line for an expansion team much like Cleveland. The Chiefs come to the lake for a benefit golf tournament every summer, a lot of prominent Kansas City people come down. My family owns a restaurant and lets just say when people get drunk they talk.....

prough91
01-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Hello, I swear I mentioned something about Clark not giving a damn about the Chiefs...I heard some prominent people talking about trying to get the Chiefs to LA, look it up Clark has strong ties to the LA area. With the new improvements at Arrowhead, we would be in line for an expansion team much like Cleveland. The Chiefs come to the lake for a benefit golf tournament every summer, a lot of prominent Kansas City people come down. My family owns a restaurant and lets just say when people get drunk they talk.....

How would they get out of their new lease?

nigeriannightmare
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM

Where there's a will there's a way, Is there anyway of seeing what the lease actually states, but I would bet that if attendance drops to all time lows, they ensure Kansas City gets a team in a couple of years. They were drunk and that's what they were saying...they also said that they would be happy to get a 5th rounder for Trent, and this was in June.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:16 AM

Where there's a will there's a way, Is there anyway of seeing what the lease actually states, but I would bet that if attendance drops to all time lows, they ensure Kansas City gets a team in a couple of years. They were drunk and that's what they were saying...they also said that they would be happy to get a 5th rounder for Trent, and this was in June.

I have a sick feeling in my gut all of the sudden.

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
I have a sick feeling in my gut all of the sudden.

that is probably the American beer you are drinkin!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:19 AM
that is probably the American beer you are drinkin!! :bananen_smilies046:

Who told you I was drinking?

:lol:

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Who told you I was drinking?

:lol:

I sense all beer flowing through the force!!