Total rushing yards allowed 130.6, Ranked 28th
Total sacks, Ranked 9th
Total INT's, Ranked 23rd

Special teams
Kicking- Overall ranking is 2nd
Field Goals- Overall ranking 30th
Kick Returns- Overall ranking 30th
Punt Returns, Overall ranking 25th
Punting- Overall ranking 2nd(Thanks to Colquitt)

Misc
Turnover ratio, Ranked 28th in least in takeaways
Penalties, Ranked 9th in most penalties

wolfpack
12-31-2007, 07:07 PM
look at the brightside,,there was a team who scored less than us. THANKS HERM EDWARDS! the man who said our o-line was fine.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 03:37 AM
I wonder how many sacks Jared would have gotten had he played in the first 2 games.

Only 9th in sacks, eh?

We can do much better!

:yahoo:

rbedgood
01-03-2008, 10:04 PM
look at the brightside,,there was a team who scored less than us. THANKS HERM EDWARDS! the man who said our o-line was fine.

Hmmm...could ya throw a little more salt on that wound....

McLovin
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah they didn't fire Herm or Carl looks like they will be leading the team (down a dark horrible road) next year.

Hows that for throwing salt on a wound.

hermhater
01-04-2008, 03:49 AM
Yeah they didn't fire Herm or Carl looks like they will be leading the team (down a dark horrible road) next year.

Meh!

chief31
01-04-2008, 06:01 AM

I think rbedgood was talkin' about the one team that scored fewer points than the Chiefs did. (49ers?) :D

rbedgood
01-04-2008, 10:02 AM
I think rbedgood was talkin' about the one team that scored fewer points than the Chiefs did. (49ers?) :D

yes...

nigeriannightmare
01-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Per Game Averages for 2007

Offense
Total offensive points 14.1, Ranked 31st
Total offensive yards 276.8, Ranked 31st
Total offensive passing yards 198.8, Ranked 20th
Total rushing yards 78.0, Ranked 32nd

Defense
Total points allowed 20.9, Ranked 14th
Total yards allowed 319.4, Ranked 13th
Total passing yards allowed 188.9, Ranked 5th
Total rushing yards allowed 130.6, Ranked 28th
Total sacks, Ranked 9th
Total INT's, Ranked 23rd

Special teams
Kicking- Overall ranking is 2nd
Field Goals- Overall ranking 30th
Kick Returns- Overall ranking 30th
Punt Returns, Overall ranking 25th
Punting- Overall ranking 2nd(Thanks to Colquitt)

Misc
Turnover ratio, Ranked 28th in least in takeaways
Penalties, Ranked 9th in most penalties

I am sorry I am lazy and don't feel like looking it up, but I would dare say that the Chiefs did not improve in any statistical category given if comparedto the 2006 season, with the expception of pass defense yards allowed. Great Plan Herm, instead of going forward we are going backwards, and I don't want to hear that to go forward sometimes you have to go backwards, not when your paid millions of dollars a year. Carl for president in '08, and Herm as VP, they really should go into politics...

IlovetheChiefs
01-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Headline in the KC Star: That 70's woe: Last times Chiefs were this bad, disco ruled.

So yes, this season was bad and painful. But we have to go back to '78 to when we last had this record. It's a comfort and a good testament to the Chiefs that this season is not typical! Whereas other NFL teams like the Cards, Lions, Bucs, Jets, Bengals, Browns, and Rams have had many seasons that were laughers!

We're the Chiefs, we won't stay down long! Even if Herm leads us to another bad year, 2009 would then likely (almost certainly, don't you think?) bring us a new coach and thus a new direction.

Canada
01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I like your attitude son!!

hermhater
01-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Headline in the KC Star: That 70's woe: Last times Chiefs were this bad, disco ruled.

So yes, this season was bad and painful. But we have to go back to '78 to when we last had this record. It's a comfort and a good testament to the Chiefs that this season is not typical! Whereas other NFL teams like the Cards, Lions, Bucs, Jets, Bengals, Browns, and Rams have had many seasons that were laughers!

We're the Chiefs, we won't stay down long! Even if Herm leads us to another bad year, 2009 would then likely (almost certainly, don't you think?) bring us a new coach and thus a new direction.

Can't happen fast enough!!!!

:mob:

chief31
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I am sorry I am lazy and don't feel like looking it up, but I would dare say that the Chiefs did not improve in any statistical category given if comparedto the 2006 season, with the expception of pass defense yards allowed. Great Plan Herm, instead of going forward we are going backwards, and I don't want to hear that to go forward sometimes you have to go backwards, not when your paid millions of dollars a year. Carl for president in '08, and Herm as VP, they really should go into politics...

I'd vote for them, if it meant that we would get new management for the Chiefs. :D