PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chiefster first to 10,000 REP.

McLovin
01-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Congrats Chiefster, first poster to 10,000 Rep. You earned it.

Guru
01-01-2008, 07:17 PM
:Dyeah, he has so many quality posts.

Guru
01-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I probably would have received a lot more rep if I posted about beer instead of football though.

Way too much REP is thrown around here for less than stellar posts.

Sorry for ranting but this is a pet peeve of mine here.

McLovin
01-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I dont know I rarely talk about beer, I even more rarely drink beer, and I have quite a bit of Rep on a fairly small amount of posts. I think Chiefster is one of the best posters on this site, Actually I think that Chiefster, You (Guru) Prough as of late, are among the best posters on this site, and you three are the top rep. There are others on here who have very good posts but not a lot of them, so they don't get as much rep, sometimes quantity does matter. But again that is just my opinion.

Canada
01-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Are people still complaining about that?? I wish there were less threads about movies, or baseball.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Way to go Chiefster!

I think you should get a special Chiefs Red Arrowhead to go along with your green ones!

Guru
01-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Are people still complaining about that?? I wish there were less threads about movies, or baseball.
It was just a facetious statement. Nothing more. I don't care if people like beer.

tammietailgator
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Great job, your posts are great!!! :sign0098:

prough91
01-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Congrats! Drink up!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/Chiefs%20Crowd/diet_20coke.jpg

hermhater
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Congrats! Drink up!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Wow, that looks cold and refreshing!

:toast2:

prough91
01-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Almost forgot...

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/Chiefs%20Crowd/******.jpg

NOW, you can really celebrate.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Congrats Chiefster, first poster to 10,000 Rep. You earned it.

Thanks, it comes from having absolutely no life and an obvious lack of intellect. :lol:

:Dyeah, he has so many quality posts.

Heh! at my age they are as quality as they'll get. :D

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm catching up to you guy...

My GF and I were listening to a song in the car the other day and couldn't remember who sang it.

Today I got on the internet to look up who sang the song and forgot the name of the song!

:lol:

prough91
01-02-2008, 02:23 AM
I'm catching up to you guy...

My GF and I were listening to a song in the car the other day and couldn't remember who sang it.

Today I got on the internet to look up who sang the song and forgot the name of the song!

At least you remembered where the computer was.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Congrats! Drink up!

Almost forgot...

NOW, you can really celebrate.

My Dr. told me not to mix Diet Coke and my little blue pill as the caffeine would only keep me awake to serve only as a reminder that I simply take the pill in order to keep from rolling out of bed. :D

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:25 AM
At least you remembered where the computer was.

You mean these machines are computers?

Guru
01-02-2008, 02:25 AM
My Dr. told me not to mix Diet Coke and my little blue pill as the caffeine would only keep me awake to serve only as a reminder that I simply take the pill in order to keep from rolling out of bed. :D
OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prough91
01-02-2008, 02:29 AM

Remember, if you develop a condition know as Priapism, an erection lasting over 4 hours, to consult your physician. Trust me, though, your wife won't let you call until it's been 3 and a half.

:yahoo:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:29 AM
My Wife told me not to mix Diet Coke and my little blue pill as the caffeine would only keep me awake and she wants me to go to sleep!:D

FYR! :D

(Couldn't resist guy!)

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:32 AM
I probably would have received a lot more rep if I posted about beer instead of football though.

Way too much REP is thrown around here for less than stellar posts.

Sorry for ranting but this is a pet peeve of mine here.

While I appreciate the rep from good friends and don't in anyway want to seem ungrateful, I must confess that I agree with Guru here. It is one thing to rep someone for a humorous or witty comment but quite another to give me rep simply because I happen to have many post replies. I would really rather you save your rep for worth while comments that contribute to the integrity of the boards. But this is simply my opinion, and, again, thank you for the sentiment.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:33 AM
FYR! :D

(Couldn't resist guy!)

Heh! :lol:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:34 AM
While I appreciate the rep from good friends and don't in anyway want to seem ungrateful, I must confess that I agree with Guru here. It is one thing to rep someone for a humorous or witty comment but quite another to give me rep simply because I happen to have many post replies. I would really rather you save your rep for worth while comments that contribute to the integrity of the boards. But this is simply my opinion, and, again, thank you for the sentiment.

I think the Rep system is seriously flawed if I have a full row of Arrowheads.

I don't know what to tell you mods to do to fix it, but as a social (and not football genius) contributor to this site, I think MY rep is severely bloated.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Remember, if you develop a condition know as Priapism, an erection lasting over 4 hours, to consult your physician. Trust me, though, your wife won't let you call until it's been 3 and a half.

Yeah well if I gotta go into the Hospital because of it then I'm wearin that gown backwards. :D

Guru
My statement had nothing to do with your posts. It just happened to be in the thread about your rep. This could have been for anyone and I would have posted the same thing. Including myself.

KUHAWKS

great post! rep added...or should i save it....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:38 AM
OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I said.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:41 AM
My statement had nothing to do with your posts. It just happened to be in the thread about your rep. This could have been for anyone and I would have posted the same thing. Including myself.

It is that point of view that I agree with.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:42 AM
great post! rep added...or should i save it....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Oh, go for it if ya want. :)

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 02:46 AM
I just realized that the thread was not about giving me rep for my post count; I guess reading really is fundamental.

Seriously guys I appreciate it, but go ahead and spread it around. Share the love! :D

prough91
01-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah well if I gotta go into the Hospital because of it then I'm wearin that gown backwards. :D

:lol: Wait, they generally have a hole in the back. :character00135:

While I was searching for just the right smilie for this response, I found this one :sarek: Mmmmm, couldn't someone get in trouble for that? I mean, that's a waste of a good pillow case and they're are thousands of kids in third world countries that go to bed without pillow cases that would give anything to have one.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:54 AM
I just realized that the thread was not about giving me rep for my post count; I guess reading really is fundamental.

Seriously guys I appreciate it, but go ahead and spread it around. Share the love! :D

Can one give rep for humility?

:D

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:56 AM

While I was searching for just the right smilie for this response, I found this one :sarek: Mmmmm, couldn't someone get in trouble for that? I mean, that's a waste of a good pillow case and they're are thousands of kids in third world countries that go to bed without pillow cases that would give anything to have one.

I don't get it?

Is this about hospital gowns while Chiefster has a 4 hour erection?

How does that work with a pillowcase?

:sign0153:

prough91
01-02-2008, 02:56 AM

Give me some rep for being humble, I'm the best at it.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:00 AM
Give me some rep for being humble, I'm the best at it.

Are you moching you?

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:05 AM

One can give rep for whatever one wishes to.

prough91
01-02-2008, 03:10 AM
I don't get it?

Is this about hospital gowns while Chiefster has a 4 hour erection?

How does that work with a pillowcase?

:sign0153:

It was a joke. The smilie's a klansman and I was trying to be funny by saying it would offend people,then when everyone thought I meant it would offend people because it was a klansman, I tried to make it sound like I was really naive and thought it would offend people because they ruined a good pillowcase. I was trying to go for the shock humor, and, evidently, I failed miserably.

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:15 AM
It was a joke. The smilie's a klansman and I was trying to be funny by saying it would offend people,then when everyone thought I meant it would offend people because it was a klansman, I tried to make it sound like I was really naive and thought it would offend people because they ruined a good pillowcase. I was trying to go for the shock humor, and, evidently, I failed miserably.

:lol::lol:

I understood what you were tryin to do. :D

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:18 AM

I thought you were thinking of Chiefsters ****** tool sticking out of one of the eye-holes.

Why are you gonna turn the gown around again Chiefster?

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:37 AM
I thought you were thinking of Chiefsters ****** tool sticking out of one of the eye-holes.

Why are you gonna turn the gown around again Chiefster?

So I can have a place to hang my coat.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:39 AM
So I can have a place to hang my coat.

Spilled my beer dude!

Good one!

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Spilled my beer dude!

Good one!

Don't let Canada know you did that. :D

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:58 AM

If we post enough he won't be able to catch up, and will never know!

Keep it a secret and post whore more!

I learned it from watching you!

Canada
01-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Spilled my beer dude!

Good one!

Like I am going to miss that....I felt it a little when u did it. I want to see HH in my office NOW!!

sling58
01-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Congrats!

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Like I am going to miss that....I felt it a little when u did it. I want to see HH in my office NOW!!

Don't worry man, I sucked it up off of the table!

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Don't worry man, I sucked it up off of the table!

Yeah but the fact alone that it occurred is enough to bring down the wrath of Canada upon your head. You can not hide it from someone who is in tune with the beer force as Canada. :D

Canada
01-02-2008, 06:27 PM
I am the beer yoda!! Now gimme 20 push ups and write a letter of apology to the good folks and Anheuser Bush

hermhater
01-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I am the beer yoda!! Now gimme 20 push ups and write a letter of apology to the good folks and Anheuser Bush

YouTube - Yoda and the Bitter Beer Face

chief31
01-02-2008, 07:40 PM

Yeah, there are several "iffy" smilies in there.

spiman
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Gimme back my pillow case smiley.. I have a date tonight!! Also congrats Chiefster..I guess your rep don't stink.

McLovin
01-02-2008, 10:15 PM
I for one try to rep sometimes for quantity of quality. I sometimes rep out of principle. I like to see those with lots of quality post mixed with a few not so quality posts and those that made the site great, get rep. I do however understand the concern on this board, as when I got here a few months ago top rep was like 1500, and now I have over 7000 myself. HMMM, well anyway Chiefster congratz.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:18 PM
I for one try to rep sometimes for quantity of quality. I sometimes rep out of principle. I like to see those with lots of quality post mixed with a few not so quality posts and those that made the site great, get rep. I do however understand the concern on this board, as when I got here a few months ago top rep was like 1500, and now I have over 7000 myself. HMMM, well anyway Chiefster congratz.

There were quite a few less posters when we got here I think.

The rep thing has increased exponentially because of the increase in users, as well as members (myself included) probably giving out rep for things that are amusing at the time, but don't seem as funny when read at a later date.

McLovin
01-02-2008, 10:20 PM
There were quite a few less posters when we got here I think.

The rep thing has increased exponentially because of the increase in users, as well as members (myself included) probably giving out rep for things that are amusing at the time, but don't seem as funny when read at a later date.

Translation... Sorry I was drunk.

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Translation... Sorry I was drunk.

Since 1/5th of the handy smilies are beer related, I always figured that the site was about beer as much as football.

You don't think I could talk to you sober do you bryon?

McLovin
01-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Since 1/5th of the handy smilies are beer related, I always figured that the site was about beer as much as football.

You could, you would just choose not to.

chief31
01-02-2008, 10:42 PM
You could, you would just choose not to.

Many of us do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Heh!

I just noticed my Mancard has been revoked again...

Must have been the Teletubbies...

McLovin
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Yet I still show up, man am I a glutton for punishment.

Chiefster
01-03-2008, 03:38 AM
Heh!

I just noticed my Mancard has been revoked again...

Must have been the Teletubbies...

That was it. :11: :lol:

hermhater
01-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Crap.

I'm gonna have to get a picture of the Teletubbies getting shot through their heads, all in a row, to get my Mancard back, eh?

Guru
01-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Crap.

I'm gonna have to get a picture of the Teletubbies getting shot through their heads, all in a row, to get my Mancard back, eh?

You post any teletubbies here and I will make you regret it in your avatar.:11::D

hermhater
01-03-2008, 04:36 AM
My bad.

I like the Parrot better anyway.

Chiefster
01-03-2008, 10:10 AM
You post any teletubbies here and I will make you regret it in your avatar.:11::D

My bad.

I like the Parrot better anyway.

I love this thread!

hermhater
01-03-2008, 04:21 PM

I love this thread!

And this thread loves you!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/17.jpg

Canada
01-03-2008, 04:37 PM

Seriously??

Canada
01-03-2008, 04:40 PM

It is.....beer

that is all

hermhater
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
It is.....beer

that is all

And football!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Crap.

Dude my 3 yr old son knows better than to mention the Teletubbies...I've taught him that there for sissies. :D :yahoo:

rbedgood
01-03-2008, 08:39 PM

Sewing material...dude do you want your MANCARD back? Why don't you just post your thimble collection while you're at it...

hermhater
01-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Sewing material...dude do you want your MANCARD back? Why don't you just post your thimble collection while you're at it...

Watch your back man!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/23.jpg

rbedgood
01-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Watch your back man!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/23.jpg

Now that's more like it....Sly ROCKS!!!