PDA

View Full Version : That just happened!

KUHAWKS
01-02-2008, 02:32 AM
shake...and bake!

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:38 AM
So you like pork chops, or smoked some bud?

I am confused?

KUHAWKS
01-02-2008, 02:39 AM
So you like pork chops, or smoked some bud?

I am confused?

Taladaga Knights.

Guru
01-02-2008, 02:40 AM
shake...and bake!
God I hate that movie.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:42 AM
That is sitting somewhere in my Netflix account, and I don't know when it will arrive.

I think Will Farrel is freakin' hilarious, so it should be good.

They sent Blades of Glory and it was scratched bigger than crap and wouldn't play.

Then they sent SuperBad and it was destroyed in the mail, so the Post Office just gave me a note saying "Screw You" basically.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:43 AM
God I hate that movie.

Well since I respect your taste I won't be moving it up on the Netflix list!

Thanks for the heads up!

:sign0098:

(Rep? :lol:)

KUHAWKS
01-02-2008, 02:46 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

i guarantee you will absolutely love Taladaga knights!!! Please get some more opinions before you decide not to move it up! Again, I guarantee. It is so so so so funny!!! Not sure why Guru didnt like it. Maybe he isnt the biggest Farrow fan.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:50 AM
i guarantee you will absolutely love Taladaga knights!!! Please get some more opinions before you decide not to move it up! Again, I guarantee. It is so so so so funny!!! Not sure why Guru didnt like it. Maybe he isnt the biggest Farrow fan.

Well I am gonna watch it regardless.

I have an endless stream of movies playing in the background, so it will come up eventually.

Having cable back has actually made me more aware of the horrible season we just suffered through, as I watch the highlights on ESPN of all the great plays of December.

Geez...

prough91
01-02-2008, 02:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

I didn't like it, and I'm a huge Ferrell fan. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Course I know you don't respect my taste worth a spit. I try to be as classy as Guru, but it's hard. He has set the bar so high.

:yahoo:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 02:58 AM
I didn't like it, and I'm a huge Ferrell fan. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Course I know you don't respect my taste worth a spit. I try to be as classy as Guru, but it's hard. He has set the bar so high.

And yet you got the rats to jump over it?

Can't you do the same with Guru?

Whip it good!

:lol:

Chiefster
01-02-2008, 03:01 AM
God I hate that movie.

It is an insult to every dumb movie ever made.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 03:20 AM
That's a compliment if I ever heard one!

KUHAWKS
01-02-2008, 07:21 PM
well i will just say that every man in their 20s and 30s (except prough) loves taladaga knights.

chief31
01-02-2008, 07:31 PM
well i will just say that every man in their 20s and 30s (except prough) loves taladaga knights.

Not me. I didn't hate it, after the second viewing, but I still didn't care for it much.

I often have to view a movie twice before I feel comfortable with it. Prime example is "Napoleon Dynamite" The first time I watched it, I thought that it was easily the biggest waste of time that I had ever witnessed. But, after the second time through, I softened-up. and now I often quote it.

KUHAWKS
01-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Not me. I didn't hate it, after the second viewing, but I still didn't care for it much.

I often have to view a movie twice before I feel comfortable with it. Prime example is "Napoleon Dynamite" The first time I watched it, I thought that it was easily the biggest waste of time that I had ever witnessed. But, after the second time through, I softened-up. and now I often quote it.

ok fine, i throw in the white flag!!!!!!!!!!!! :11: :11: The consensus is most ppl here do not like the movie!! Watch it at your own risk! :fatlock:

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:04 PM

"The defect in that one is bleach."

"That's right."

"Yessss..."

chief31
01-02-2008, 09:06 PM
"The defect in that one is bleach."

"That's right."

"Yessss..."

"Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!!!'

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Couldn't find the original from the movie, but these kids do a pretty good impersonation!

YouTube - Napoleon Dynamite Dance Scene

McLovin
01-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Again I would disagree, I am 35 watched Talladega Nights at the theater, I absolutely love Will Farrell, I feel that with Talladega Nights I wasted my money. It was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.

As far as Will Farrell, Old School, ELF, Bewitched, Kicking and Screaming..plus even "The Landlord" all classics, Talladega Knights is one of the worst movies ever.

Thing is though me and HH have very different tastes, so he may like it. Sorry KUHAWKS but again I feel your wrong.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Again I would disagree, I am 35 watched Talladega Nights at the theater, I absolutely love Will Farrell, I feel that with Talladega Nights I wasted my money. It was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.

As far as Will Farrell, Old School, ELF, Bewitched, Kicking and Screaming..plus even "The Landlord" all classics, Talladega Knights is one of the worst movies ever.

Thing is though me and HH have very different tastes, so he may like it. Sorry KUHAWKS but again I feel your wrong.

Well he is definitely wrong for choosing that member name!

GO TIGERS!!!

McLovin
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Benchwarmers, now that there is a funny movie.

chief31
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Well he is definitely wrong for choosing that member name!

GO TIGERS!!!

I think he was running out of names.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:00 PM
I think he was running out of names.

I was wondering that very thing quite a few times myself.

Was giving the benefit of the doubt, until he said something offensive.

chief31
01-02-2008, 10:07 PM
That thing about teenaged pregnancy was absurd. a55-clowns come in all forms, but here, at the Crowd, they all seem to be the same underneath. (Tim)

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:14 PM
I must have missed that one, or let is slide because it was a newish post.

McLovin
01-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I thought I was neg repping the right person, but of all the posts that Timmy has posted this username had some of the most intelligent, along with a couple of the dumbest. I neg repped him on his first post in here then Prough made me feel bad bout it so I positive repped him (on a decent post) to bring him back positive.

LOL anywho.

chief31
01-02-2008, 10:21 PM
I thought I was neg repping the right person, but of all the posts that Timmy has posted this username had some of the most intelligent, along with a couple of the dumbest. I neg repped him on his first post in here then Prough made me feel bad bout it so I positive repped him (on a decent post) to bring him back positive.

LOL anywho.

Yeah, a turd is a turd, even when it looks like a chacolate bar with peanuts.

prough91
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
That thing about teenaged pregnancy was absurd. a55-clowns come in all forms, but here, at the Crowd, they all seem to be the same underneath. (Tim)

What's that mean?

hermhater
01-02-2008, 10:23 PM
What's that mean?

Use your imagination with the "a55".