PDA

View Full Version : So what do you survive on...

Chiefster
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
...in the off season. For me, since I begin having football withdrawal the last second of the last game, I survive on the meager servings of Arena-ball and NFL Europe.

Coach
03-01-2007, 04:47 PM
College basketball. I'm heading to ZVegas for the opening rounds of March Madness. College bball is awesome. Pro basketball stinks till playoff time.

Chiefster
03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
College basketball. I'm heading to ZVegas for the opening rounds of March Madness. College bball is awesome. Pro basketball stinks till playoff time.

Man! I'm a big KU fan, and I'm extremely jealous.

wolfpack
03-02-2007, 07:24 AM
keeping busy with building furniture,my hobby,working in the yard,saltwaterfish. i play softball with my sons but when i need football turn on tivo for recorded games or look in the my old archives of old chiefs games.

Chiefster
03-02-2007, 11:05 AM
keeping busy with building furniture,my hobby,working in the yard,saltwaterfish. i play softball with my sons but when i need football turn on tivo for recorded games or look in the my old archives of old chiefs games.

Another favorite thing for me to do in the off seasn.

Guru
03-03-2007, 12:14 AM
March Madness.
Arena Football here in Topuka.
Volleyball.

And wasting my time on message boards.

Chiefster
03-03-2007, 11:47 AM
March Madness.
Arena Football here in Topuka.
Volleyball.

And wasting my time on message boards.

I'm with the Madness until the exit of KU, then I pretty much drop it. I hope I'm with it a little longer this year.