PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Worst Draft Picks of All Time

prough91
01-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Yahoo! has the all time first round draft picks by position. The Chiefs made it twice with Percy Snow (13th pick) and Trezelle Jenkins (31st pick). They discuss other people who could have been the worst so I was surprised that Todd Blackledge wasn't even mentioned. It was pretty interesting though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-worstfirstroundpicks042407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah I'm real surprised Blackledge didn't make it.

prough91
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Yeah I'm real surprised Blackledge didn't make it.

They guy that was the worst 7th pick ever was that DE or DT that the Vikings picked that one year and flipped out and never even showed up. Blackledge sucked but at least he showed up.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
They guy that was the worst 7th pick ever was that DE or DT that the Vikings picked that one year and flipped out and never even showed up. Blackledge sucked but at least he showed up.

You say that as if it's a good thing?

prough91
01-02-2008, 09:43 PM
You say that as if it's a good thing?

The thing was, the other guy sat out his senior season because of mental issues and I guess his coaches even told the Vikings he was pretty nuts, but they still picked him. I mean, if you looked at Blackledge's stats coming out of college he looked good enough to warrant the pick. This guy definitely didn't.

hermhater
01-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I was but a wee child when we drafted him, I don't have any idea how he did in college.

For that matter I don't pay that much attention to college players now days either!

:biggrin: