PDA

View Full Version : For all you hockey fans!!

Canada
01-04-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/news_story/?ID=226461&hubname=

Canada
01-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Man Canada is AWESOME!!!!!!! So is his country!!

IlovetheChiefs
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Congrats to Canada. Now they just need to have a team win the Stanley Cup (been like 10 years or so, right?) :)

I don't follow hockey much other than the standings for my curiosity. But I have some family in Toronto who are big LEAFS fans. That's cool with me since it rhymes with a certain cool football team. ;)

hermhater
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Canadians are so good at hockey because their first pair of shoes are ice skates so that they can walk around in that frigid *** place!

Canada
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Congrats to Canada. Now they just need to have a team win the Stanley Cup (been like 10 years or so, right?) :)

I don't follow hockey much other than the standings for my curiosity. But I have some family in Toronto who are big LEAFS fans. That's cool with me since it rhymes with a certain cool football team. ;)

Every time a Canadian team has lost to a US team, the US team has had more Canadians playing on it, so technically the Cup spends more time North of the Border because the Canadian team lost. But to be totally honest I couldn't care less about NHL hockey. I like international hockey much better.

IlovetheChiefs
01-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Every time a Canadian team has lost to a US team, the US team has had more Canadians playing on it, so technically the Cup spends more time North of the Border because the Canadian team lost. But to be totally honest I couldn't care less about NHL hockey. I like international hockey much better.

Ah so when the Leafs have played the Philadelphia Flyers in the playoffs and I've said to Flyer fans, "Go Leafs!" and one guy once said, "Why are you cheering for a Canadian team?" little did he know the Flyers probably had more Canadians than the Leafs!

And I like how you said you couldn't care less. So many people say they could care less, which makes no sense since they're trying to say they don't care at all, heh!

Canada
01-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Exactly my friend!! Philly has one of the most Canadian rosters in the NHL. That guy you were talking to loves Canadians, he just dosen't know it yet!!

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Hockey is boring.

3 goals a game, and maybe 1 fight if you're lucky enough to catch a good game.

prough91
01-05-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm a huge hockey fan.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm a huge hockey fan.

Sarcasm?

What's your team?

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Team Canada

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Hockey is boring.

you just don't understand it.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM
I understand it.

It is dudes figure skating with sticks in their hands.

It is ridiculous to give those hosers weapons to smack people with on the ice.

Who was that guy that got suspended for 33 games for stomping his skate on an opponents ankle?

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Hockey is boring.

I understand it.

It is dudes figure skating with sticks in their hands.

It is ridiculous to give those hosers weapons to smack people with on the ice.

Who was that guy that got suspended for 33 games for stomping his skate on an opponents ankle?

You make it quite clear that you do not understand the game. Maybe some day you could step out on the ice and see if it is figure skating!!

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:21 AM
You make it quite clear that you do not understand the game. Maybe some day you could step out on the ice and see if it is figure skating!!

I tried ice skating and I can't stop after I get moving.

Those things don't have brakes on them!

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:23 AM
I tried ice skating and I can't stop after I get moving.

Those things don't have brakes on them!

turn them sideways. its not that hard

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:24 AM
turn them sideways. its not that hard

That is an interesting idea.

I used to date a chick that was in the Ice Capades and she didn't want to teach me how to skate.

She was a coach for kids, and was tired of telling people how to use them blade things on their feet.

Figure skaters have some tight leg muscles though!

prough91
01-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Sarcasm?

What's your team?

No canada said I should be one, so I did what he said. He's huge. He hasn't told me what team I'm following yet.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:57 AM
No canada said I should be one, so I did what he said. He's huge. He hasn't told me what team I'm following yet.

Canada get on it!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-05-2008, 12:58 AM
I am pretty sure that I have mentioned TEAM CANADA twice in this thread. take the hint man!!

prough91
01-05-2008, 01:54 AM
I am pretty sure that I have mentioned TEAM CANADA twice in this thread. take the hint man!!

I can't watch team Canada on t.v. here.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 01:55 AM
I can't watch team Canada on t.v. here.

Canada will let you stay in the garage for hockey season.

It's pretty sweet out there I hear.

prough91
01-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Canada will let you stay in the garage for hockey season.

It's pretty sweet out there I hear.

He hasn't worked out anything for going number 2 in yet. Maybe he should get a big Raider's helmet.

hermhater
01-05-2008, 01:59 AM
He mentioned something about a dead spot in the back yard!

That is a solution!

:lol: