PDA

View Full Version : Which WR would you choose?

Coach
03-04-2007, 01:47 PM
I think we all agree that we need help at WR. Kevin Curtis and Donte Stallworth are free agent names that are mentioned. Also on the trade block are Randy Moss and Darrell Jackson. You also have the upcoming draft. Bennett and Lelie have just signed with other teams, that means the clock is ticking for the Chiefs since there are other teams looking to sign WR's as well.

So if you were Carl which option would you choose?
:character00284:

Chiefster
03-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I think we all agree that we need help at WR. Kevin Curtis and Donte Stallworth are free agent names that are mentioned. Also on the trade block are Randy Moss and Darrell Jackson. You also have the upcoming draft. Bennett and Lelie have just signed with other teams, that means the clock is ticking for the Chiefs since there are other teams looking to sign WR's as well.

So if you were Carl which option would you choose?
:character00284:

If I were Carl I'd step down for the good of the team. :p

wolfpack
03-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Porter from the faiders. i always liked him, he just didnt get along with shell. but i dont think he`s a FA. i think i`d rather have the queen over for supper and a beer before i`d get Randy (take everyother play off) Moss. Jackson (seahags?) cant catch, i dont think any WR from them can catch. Curtis or Stallworth and draft a young wideout. Curtis is faster i think.

Coach
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Curtis or Stallworth and draft a young wideout. Curtis is faster i think.

I agree with signing a guy and also using a draft pick to get one as well.

Chiefster
03-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Porter from the faiders. i always liked him, he just didnt get along with shell. but i dont think he`s a FA. i think i`d rather have the queen over for supper and a beer before i`d get Randy (take everyother play off) Moss. Jackson (seahags?) cant catch, i dont think any WR from them can catch. Curtis or Stallworth and draft a young wideout. Curtis is faster i think.

I wouldn't mind Porter at all; he would be a nice acquisition.

Shady
03-05-2007, 03:08 AM
No Chris Chambers option? ROFL!!!!

kenny1937
03-05-2007, 03:15 AM
That option is under "other" shady, nice hearing from you again mate, how is the taxes coming in the homeland.:band23:

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 10:03 AM
No Chris Chambers option? ROFL!!!!

:sign0095:
LOL Shady! Good to see ya old boy! How do ya feel about Trent Green?

chief31
03-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I'd settle for a second round pick, and, free agent, Eric Moulds.

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 11:30 AM
I'd settle for a second round pick, and, free agent, Eric Moulds.

What's sad is that almost anyone would be better then what we currently have. :owws:

chief31
03-05-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm not too down on Kennison. He has overachieved, and every one of us knows it. It's difficult to dislike an overachiever.

Sammie Parker doesn't appear to have what it takes to be a top-notch reciever, in the N.F.L. I would be surprised to see him back in a Chiefs uniform, this season.

I have seen way too little of Jeff Webb. I look forward to seeing more of him, this year.

As for the rest of the group, I agree, that there is a sreious lack of N.F.L. talent.

I admit, I no longer feel as strongly, that we should avoid a first round reciever. I would, still, rather find Anthony Gonzales, in the second round.

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm not too down on Kennison. He has overachieved, and every one of us knows it. It's difficult to dislike an overachiever.

Sammie Parker doesn't appear to have what it takes to be a top-notch reciever, in the N.F.L. I would be surprised to see him back in a Chiefs uniform, this season.

I have seen way too little of Jeff Webb. I look forward to seeing more of him, this year.

As for the rest of the group, I agree, that there is a sreious lack of N.F.L. talent.

I admit, I no longer feel as strongly, that we should avoid a first round reciever. I would, still, rather find Anthony Gonzales, in the second round.

Yeah, I should have qualified my statement with the following: "With the exception of Kennison".

That is all. :character00211: :D

kenny1937
03-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Kennison is OK, and I agree Chiefster, once you get by him there is no threat, the :character00247: 's work is cut out for him, I tend toagree with you, that the holes are to many to plug up this year, but :character00247: and company might surprise us, I hope.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Kennison is OK, and I agree Chiefster, once you get by him there is no threat, the :character00247: 's work is cut out for him, I tend toagree with you, that the holes are to many to plug up this year, but :character00247: and company might surprise us, I hope.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:

It would be nice.