PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Chiefster
02-13-2008, 02:13 AM
That campaign manager is just lucky she just fired him/her - others have not been so lucky when getting in the way of her.

...Her.

hermhater
02-13-2008, 02:16 AM
I have heard the conspiracy theories, and just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya!

:11: :lol:

Chiefster
02-13-2008, 02:16 AM
I heard Huckabee kicked McCains but in Virginia.

Is that true?

Whipped him like a red headed step child.

(Any present company excluded.)

hermhater
02-13-2008, 02:18 AM
This election has me afraid.

Chiefster
02-13-2008, 03:10 AM
This election has me afraid.

It should have the entire country afraid.

hermhater
02-13-2008, 03:12 AM
It should have the entire country afraid.

Trust me guy, I am main stream America.

Only a few more decades before we lose control.

It's up to our Generation to fill this hole America has dug for itself.

Canada
02-13-2008, 08:17 AM
Go CANADA!!

hermhater
02-13-2008, 01:40 PM
OH CANADA!!

Our drunk and native son!

FYP!

:D

Chiefster
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Trust me guy, I am main stream America.

Only a few more decades before we lose control.

It's up to our Generation to fill this hole America has dug for itself.

I fear the only way to do that is to do as the original constitution states and start all over from scratch should the present government cease to function in terms of "by the people, for the people and of the people". IMHO

hermhater
02-14-2008, 04:32 AM
I fear the only way to do that is to do as the original constitution states and start all over from scratch should the present government cease to function in terms of "by the people, for the people and of the people". IMHO

Word!
:11:

Chiefster
02-14-2008, 06:54 AM
Word!

Agreed!

Chiefster
02-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife
and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner, locks eyes with you,
screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the
knife, and charges at you.
You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What
do you do?

Democrat's Answer :

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire
him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock
the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind
of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be
content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my
family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and
make this happier, healthier street that would
discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with
some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the
Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"
Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

spiman
02-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Republican-One shot 1 kill!

chief31
02-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Republican - It may take awhile, but we can build enough prisons for the remaining 98% of the nation.

hermhater
02-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Why doesn't the terrorist have a bomb?

spiman
02-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Just have all our states inforce this policy..No exceptions period!!
Republican - It may take awhile, but we can build enough prisons for the remaining 98% of the nation.

tammietailgator
02-23-2008, 04:37 PM
That is freakin funny!!! great joke!!!!!

It almost has me forgetting the picture in my head of the electric chair...... Thanks for the nightmares.

spiman
02-23-2008, 08:45 PM
You want the website? Or others like it? I am serious about Capital punishment!:schlacht: :schlacht: :smilie_shoot: :smilie_shoot:
That is freakin funny!!! great joke!!!!!

It almost has me forgetting the picture in my head of the electric chair...... Thanks for the nightmares.

texaschief
02-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Let's ask Obama. Maybe he'll have something nice to say to the terrorist so that he won't attack. Apparently, all we have to do is talk to these enemies of ours and they'll stop hating us. OBAMA is SO smart. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

Talking is good. It served us well under Clinton. We kept our nose out of the middle east and they left us alone....well, except for the 6 year planning of the whole hijacking planes and flying them into buildings thing.

Who knows, if Clinton hadn't bent over and taken it in the A$$ from Saddam and invaded that country in the 90's, we could have all our troops home by now and perhaps a couple more towers in New York.

But hey, maybe we're just LUCKY the misunderstanding islamic terrorists who hate us only because of W, haven't attacked in 7 years.

Thank God Obama is going to be our next president! If only someone could just sit down and talk to these people, maybe they'll stop hating and attacking us.

<<<<<SARCASM>>>>>>

Chiefster
02-25-2008, 01:08 AM
Let's ask Obama. Maybe he'll have something nice to say to the terrorist so that he won't attack. Apparently, all we have to do is talk to these enemies of ours and they'll stop hating us. OBAMA is SO smart. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

Talking is good. It served us well under Clinton. We kept our nose out of the middle east and they left us alone....well, except for the 6 year planning of the whole hijacking planes and flying them into buildings thing.

Who knows, if Clinton hadn't bent over and taken it in the A$$ from Saddam and invaded that country in the 90's, we could have all our troops home by now and perhaps a couple more towers in New York.

But hey, maybe we're just LUCKY the misunderstanding islamic terrorists who hate us only because of W, haven't attacked in 7 years.

Thank God Obama is going to be our next president! If only someone could just sit down and talk to these people, maybe they'll stop hating and attacking us.

<<<<<SARCASM>>>>>>

...Ya think??? :p

Chiefster
02-25-2008, 01:11 AM
Why doesn't the terrorist have a bomb?

Becuse that doesn't have the same shock value over the internet.

rbedgood
02-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Southern Republican...1 shot he's dead, however my wife would tell me no taxidermist!!!

Chiefster
02-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Southern Republican...1 shot he's dead, however my wife would tell me no taxidermist!!!

Nice!:lol: :lol:

tammietailgator
02-27-2008, 10:55 PM
You want the website? Or others like it? I am serious about Capital punishment!:schlacht: :schlacht: :smilie_shoot: :smilie_shoot:
No thanks, I am serious, I have nightmares about executions... very creepy. Its not that I don't believe in making right with the ones that need to be "put down", but I don't want to see it.

Chiefster
02-27-2008, 11:43 PM
No thanks, I am serious, I have nightmares about executions... very creepy. Its not that I don't believe in making right with the ones that need to be "put down", but I don't want to see it.

...Don't blame ya kiddo.

texaschief
02-28-2008, 01:15 AM

...Don't blame ya kiddo.

I think if you vote for capital punishment, you should have the stones to be able to watch them die. Seems a little hypocritical to me. You're ok with killing someone as long as someone else is pulling the ACTUAL trigger. Doesn't seem right.

I've always voted for capital punishment here in Texas and i've witnessed 2 executions because i thought for a while i was making a poor and uninformed decision. For those who haven't witnessed one, i strongly suggest that you do if you're going to speak out and advocate this type of punishment.

Also, for those were wondering, the punishment fits the crime 9.9999999999 times out of 10.

hermhater
02-28-2008, 01:39 AM
I think if you vote for capital punishment, you should have the stones to be able to watch them die. Seems a little hypocritical to me. You're ok with killing someone as long as someone else is pulling the ACTUAL trigger. Doesn't seem right.

I've always voted for capital punishment here in Texas and i've witnessed 2 executions because i thought for a while i was making a poor and uninformed decision. For those who haven't witnessed one, i strongly suggest that you do if you're going to speak out and advocate this type of punishment.

Also, for those were wondering, the punishment fits the crime 9.9999999999 times out of 10.

That's not good enough for me.

Seriously.

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 07:59 AM

Unless you're the one whom is left behind in the wake of a relatives murder or is sitting on the jury that sends a person to their death; how is it hypocritical to not be interested in seeing them die?

I don't think a person has to witness an execution to know how they feel about capital punishment one way or the other, but that's just me.

rbedgood
02-28-2008, 12:12 PM

I have the video of the Saddam Hussein hanging...does that count...:lol:

Canada
02-28-2008, 01:17 PM

Are you bragging about seeing peopel die/ that miught be the dumbest thing i have every heard you spew out. the ignorace int hat statemnt is unbelieveable. come do what i do and when we see death (and you will) all the time. Tell me how should i feel about the death penalt.y. i don't see it when sonmeone gets a lethal injection and falls asleep. that does no tmake u informed about death. I don't see how any one had the right to decide that another human being should die. whoopdie doo you saw two evecutions. i have seen 100s die

hermhater
02-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm still pretty shocked that Texas allows any body off the street watch an execution.

rbedgood
02-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Its a throwback to hangings in the public square...

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Its a throwback to hangings in the public square...

Yep.

Canada
02-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I think the death penalty would be more of a deterrent if it had to happen in a really painful way. None of this legal injection crap. How about getting eaten alive by pigs, or have all your skin removed and then tied down ina pile of ants. Slowly saw someones head off. Then maybe people won't mess around. And it would give them a job if the applied so they could put their special talents to use. Its about outlets people all about outlets.

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 02:08 PM
I think the death penalty would be more of a deterrent if it had to happen in a really painful way. None of this legal injection crap. How about getting eaten alive by pigs, or have all your skin removed and then tied down ina pile of ants. Slowly saw someones head off. Then maybe people won't mess around. And it would give them a job if the applied so they could put their special talents to use. Its about outlets people all about outlets.

...Or if it didn't take 20 or so years to execute them.

hermhater
02-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Scrubs is on and I have to leave for work.

Dang.

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 03:02 PM

Dang.

Oh, the injustice of it all.

Canada
02-28-2008, 03:03 PM

Dang.

Get a job...this ain't 1982!!!

rbedgood
02-28-2008, 04:19 PM

When I buy my private island and start my own country, you're going to be hired as public executioner.

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 04:35 PM
When I buy my private island and start my own country, you're going to be hired as public executioner.

Can I be police commissioner?

Canada
02-28-2008, 05:01 PM

will you leave the boozers and pot heads alone?:bananen_smilies046:

texaschief
02-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Are you bragging about seeing peopel die/ that miught be the dumbest thing i have every heard you spew out. the ignorace int hat statemnt is unbelieveable. come do what i do and when we see death (and you will) all the time. Tell me how should i feel about the death penalt.y. i don't see it when sonmeone gets a lethal injection and falls asleep. that does no tmake u informed about death. I don't see how any one had the right to decide that another human being should die. whoopdie doo you saw two evecutions. i have seen 100s die

I wasn't bragging about anything and your post just proves my point. If you've ever seen a lethal injection, you'd know they don't just "fall asleep." But go ahead, keep talking about MY ignorace.

Canada
02-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I wasn't bragging about anything and your post just proves my point. If you've ever seen a lethal injection, you'd know they don't just "fall asleep." But go ahead, keep talking about MY ignorace.

How does that prove your point?

Chiefster
02-28-2008, 08:05 PM

Sure, I'll just go after skate boarders. :D

tammietailgator
02-29-2008, 01:02 AM

I am not even sure if I would have the "stones" to watch it - even if I was a family member of the victim. I don't ever want to watch anyone die - I have great respect for those who work in professions that have to see it, like Canada. I do know this though... 25 years ago I lost 2 very nice friends that were murdered by Michael Cade - he is now up for parole - Everyone is petitioning for him to not be released. He laughed about killing Janelle (12y) and Kelly (17) - he thought he killed their brother too, but he lived. He is only 46 now, I wish Kansas had the death penalty 25 years ago.

hermhater
02-29-2008, 01:11 AM
Oh, the injustice of it all.

Tell me about it. I love Scrubs.

Get a job...this ain't 1982!!!

Hoser.

That's just sick.

Gotta mod the world, eh? :biggrin:

I still don't see your point. Why do you want to watch people die? Did you pull the wings off of flies, and kick small animals when you were a kid?

How does that prove your point?

How does that prove his point?

Sure, I'll just go after skate boarders. :D

Make sure and slam their heads into the concrete if they have their earphones on and can't hear you!

I am not even sure if I would have the "stones" to watch it - even if I was a family member of the victim. I don't ever want to watch anyone die - I have great respect for those who work in professions that have to see it, like Canada. I do know this though... 25 years ago I lost 2 very nice friends that were murdered by Michael Cade - he is now up for parole - Everyone is petitioning for him to not be released. He laughed about killing Janelle (12y) and Kelly (17) - he thought he killed their brother too, but he lived. He is only 46 now, I wish Kansas had the death penalty 25 years ago.

I am not a huge death penalty proponent because of the chance of wrongful conviction, but if they are bragging about the killings, then I say go with Canada's idea and skin 'em alive!

spiman
02-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Geez guys, all I did was show a real execution pic of a guy in the electric chair. Who would have thunk. But 2 Texas dude, how did you see 2 executions? Did you buy tickets? Here in Cali there is no way to see it live. Should I plan my vacation to go to Texas to witness Capital punishment? Bring back beheadeding! {live} That is my vote..A pain full death to all the scum bags on this earth who deserve it.

hermhater
02-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Geez guys, all I did was show a real execution pic of a guy in the electric chair. Who would have thunk. But 2 Texas dude, how did you see 2 executions? Did you buy tickets? Here in Cali there is no way to see it live. Should I plan my vacation to go to Texas to witness Capital punishment? Bring back beheadeding! {live} That is my vote..A pain full death to all the scum bags on this earth who deserve it.

You want to go to Texas?

:sign0153:

spiman
02-29-2008, 02:27 AM
:smilie_shoot: I am close to being a red neck and I own guns, Won't I fit right in?
You want to go to Texas?

hermhater
02-29-2008, 02:36 AM
:smilie_shoot: I am close to being a red neck and I own guns, Won't I fit right in?

I guess so, but what if you run in to a Cowgirl?

You would kill that bad person right?

spiman
02-29-2008, 02:42 AM
I guess so, but what if you run in to a Cowgirl?

You would kill that bad person right? I do not discriminate,..Cowgirls just cry a little more.:mob:

rbedgood
02-29-2008, 12:17 PM

Spiman,

As executions go, beheading is messy and gruesome, however it is very humane to the executed. I assume you refer to the guillatine (sp?)...if so, the blade cuts through the spinal cord and lower brain stem so quickly the person is dead before their head hits the ground. Unlike our current "humane" punishments that can cause the patient to die over the course of 10+ minutes. Personally I'm not a big fan of the concept of avoiding "cruel and unusual"...however in my opinion most of these creeps have lost their right to be called human. Therefore treating them humanely is irrelevant.

If a large portion of the reason for capital punishment is the factor of trying to dissuade others from committing these types of crimes, shouldn't the punishment be dreaded??? Frankly the form of execution should match the crime...

Oh by the way, if anyone is curious the Romans had the most painful and arduous form of execution...crucifixion. You didn't die of blood loss, you died from suffocation. The way a prisoner was hung on the cross, he would have to push up off the nail in his feet to be able to breath. Instinct forces one to do this until literally the body is so exhausted you can't push, then you suffocate. Meanwhile in most cases you had nails through your feet & hands (likely wrist) causing excruciating pain.

Oh and FYI a few countries still perform crucifixions (Yemen & Sudan)

TG4EVAandEVA
02-29-2008, 01:11 PM
dude, i'm lost. I can't go with Huckabee. I can't stand McCain. The only thing i like about McCain besides his view on the war is the fact that he stood fast next to Bush while the rest of the rats tried to jump ship.

wow! i didnt realize how conservative this board was and how many people actually grasp "reality" in here! Where were all these opinions hiding when I was posting here? :11:

TG4EVAandEVA
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Spiman,

As executions go, beheading is messy and gruesome, however it is very humane to the executed. I assume you refer to the guillatine (sp?)...if so, the blade cuts through the spinal cord and lower brain stem so quickly the person is dead before their head hits the ground. Unlike our current "humane" punishments that can cause the patient to die over the course of 10+ minutes. Personally I'm not a big fan of the concept of avoiding "cruel and unusual"...however in my opinion most of these creeps have lost their right to be called human. Therefore treating them humanely is irrelevant.

If a large portion of the reason for capital punishment is the factor of trying to dissuade others from committing these types of crimes, shouldn't the punishment be dreaded??? Frankly the form of execution should match the crime...

Oh by the way, if anyone is curious the Romans had the most painful and arduous form of execution...crucifixion. You didn't die of blood loss, you died from suffocation. The way a prisoner was hung on the cross, he would have to push up off the nail in his feet to be able to breath. Instinct forces one to do this until literally the body is so exhausted you can't push, then you suffocate. Meanwhile in most cases you had nails through your feet & hands (likely wrist) causing excruciating pain.

yeah we truly have no concept of reality on how other nations treat people...and most of them dont treat ppl as ppl. I am reading a book on Sadaam Hussaine and the way he tortured people...and innocent people at that...including babies and kids well under 18.

And sadaam didnt just kill those boys but he made sure he had their family locked up and watching their own family member being tortured. I wont go on to say the things they did...but those ppl here that actually believe the liberal media and dont understand the reality of the middle east and how evil it is...and want to whine about a fear mongering president...well you dont know reality and keep on living in your bubble. That is ok with me.

But you will never hear reality from the liberal mainstream media and the liberal mainstream media will also slowly pollute our minds and thoughts into a socialist, communist country.

And I am ok with that. I accept whatever we bring on ourselves. I will still chose to enjoy life in any circumstance.

hermhater
02-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Great.

TG4EVAandEVA
02-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Great.

dont worry i dont have time to hang out here anymore. yes it is me timsatt1 you can ban me now, just stopping in to say hi to all my fans lol. :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :fatlock: :welcome: :funnypost:

hermhater
02-29-2008, 02:56 PM
dont worry i dont have time to hang out here anymore. yes it is me timsatt1 you can ban me now, just stopping in to say hi to all my fans lol. :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :fatlock: :welcome: :funnypost:

I don't think anyone is getting banned anymore, just glad you stopped in to comment on such a topic.

TG4EVAandEVA
02-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't think anyone is getting banned anymore, just glad you stopped in to comment on such a topic.

well of course i chose a political thread. politics is what i know best. i am sure you all will agree (sarcasm)!!

rbedgood
02-29-2008, 05:09 PM
well of course i chose a political thread. politics is what i know best. i am sure you all will agree (sarcasm)!!

Actually many of us did agree with your positions, just not your personality or approach. I'm sure you're different in person, but by previous experience you've been quite prickly here.

You can have a discussion with people you agree/disagree with and maintain a level of decorum and respect. HH and I disagree on many things but we've had a few discussions in a respectful manner...and if a short runt like him can do so I'm sure you could've too!!!:lol: :lol:

spiman
02-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Spiman, :sign0098:

Kool, My plane tickets have now been changed from Texas {They let u watch Capital punishment}
to Yemen or Sudan..Kill all the bad people!

Canada
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I think that it is funny how liberal some people here are about death and killing. I have a lot of students who talk the same and think that it is cool. I can guarantee that the people who talk about it are usually the ones who do not handle it well at all. You act like if someone is killed then all the problems that person caused are over. I know that a lot of people believe that might makes right and killing the guilty will solve all of our problems. Personally, I think that the punishment should be left up to the family of the victims. But to sit around and say that it would be cool to go watch people die...that is the biggest joke I have ever heard and when you do witness/experience death, you can use my shoulder to cry on.

hermhater
02-29-2008, 08:08 PM
I think that it is funny how liberal some people here are about death and killing. I have a lot of students who talk the same and think that it is cool. I can guarantee that the people who talk about it are usually the ones who do not handle it well at all. You act like if someone is killed then all the problems that person caused are over. I know that a lot of people believe that might makes right and killing the guilty will solve all of our problems. Personally, I think that the punishment should be left up to the family of the victims. But to sit around and say that it would be cool to go watch people die...that is the biggest joke I have ever heard and when you do witness/experience death, you can use my shoulder to cry on.

I don't think it's very funny at all.

I think it's kind of sick.

texaschief
03-01-2008, 01:15 AM

Which is why i suggested witnessing an execution. Y'all can dog me all you want for being a witness, but it definitely opened my eyes to the whole process and the actuall execution itself. It didn't change my mind or my position on the matter, but i'm not so cavalier about the topic anymore.

hermhater
03-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Which is why i suggested witnessing an execution. Y'all can dog me all you want for being a witness, but it definitely opened my eyes to the whole process and the actuall execution itself. It didn't change my mind or my position on the matter, but i'm not so cavalier about the topic anymore.

That is the first sane thing I have heard you say in this thread.

Now go play poker.

chief31
03-01-2008, 02:09 AM

That would also make for a whole lot more resistance from fugitives.

And punishing one person with physical pain, to deter others is unjust.

I support capital punishment, but I see no reason to make it any uglier than it already is. Although, I wouldn't have a major issue with those kind of changes.

If someone has earned the death penalty, then I am not the one to step up for their rights. They have already surrendered those rights.

Canada
03-01-2008, 02:41 AM
That would also make for a whole lot more resistance from fugitives.

And punishing one person with physical pain, to deter others is unjust.

I support capital punishment, but I see no reason to make it any uglier than it already is. Although, I wouldn't have a major issue with those kind of changes.

If someone has earned the death penalty, then I am not the one to step up for their rights. They have already surrendered those rights.

I am not suggesting punishing one for another, how about an eye for an eye?!

chief31
03-01-2008, 03:13 AM
I am not suggesting punishing one for another, how about an eye for an eye?!

Wouldn't it be just as easy to send them on their way as quickly as possible? I just wouldn't want to encourage anyone to torture anyone else. Those weirdos in the middle east are already like that. Why emulate anything that they are doing? :D

Canada
03-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Wouldn't it be just as easy to send them on their way as quickly as possible? I just wouldn't want to encourage anyone to torture anyone else. Those weirdos in the middle east are already like that. Why emulate anything that they are doing? :D

Cause if someone kills me then I want to kill them right back!! :D

jakesmith
03-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Simplest solution:

Alert to the media that the US is pulling out all its citizens and military out of Iraq and the surrounding countries in the next week. And suggest that any other foreign government do the same. If they dont then too bad for them. Anyone that chooses to stay well they are just idiots anyway and natural selection takes over. After one week we launch a few ICBMs into Iraq. Make it glow for a few hundred years. Problem solved.

Make the place a parking lot and then take the oil for ourselves. Its time we actually get something for conquering a nation instead of giving it all back!!!

hermhater
03-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Simplest solution:

Alert to the media that the US is pulling out all its citizens and military out of Iraq and the surrounding countries in the next week. And suggest that any other foreign government do the same. If they dont then too bad for them. Anyone that chooses to stay well they are just idiots anyway and natural selection takes over. After one week we launch a few ICBMs into Iraq. Make it glow for a few hundred years. Problem solved.

Make the place a parking lot and then take the oil for ourselves. Its time we actually get something for conquering a nation instead of giving it all back!!!

Haven't you heard?

The U.S. isn't imperial.

We didn't like the way the British were doing it and now we're the good guys.

:biggrin:

tammietailgator
03-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Simplest solution:

the media would just get it wrong though - and then who knows what will happen:D

hermhater
03-02-2008, 03:53 AM
The "MEDIA" is us now.

90% of the time what you see on TV is what the stations read on the web.

Props to the reporters who actually go out there and get stuff for us to talk about!

tammietailgator
03-02-2008, 12:28 PM
:lol:then we could all have real fun with this!!

chief31
03-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Simplest solution:

TO HELL WITH ALL OF THE INNOCENTS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
03-03-2008, 01:24 PM

Yeah, ya gotta figure that it's their fault for being born there.

hermhater
03-04-2008, 03:30 AM

Yeah, ya gotta figure that it's their fault for being born there.

Blink.

Chiefster
03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
WASHINGTON - Arizona Sen. John McCain, a political maverick and unflinching supporter of the war in Iraq, clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday night. Barack Obama defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary in Vermont, and the two rivals dueled in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island in a riveting race for their party's presidential nomination.

McCain, 71, gained the 1,191 delegates needed to claim the Republican nomination with a series of primary victories, completing a remarkable comeback that began in the snows of New Hampshire six weeks ago. President Bush invited him to the White House for a show of support on Wednesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/campaign_rdp

rbedgood
03-05-2008, 09:21 AM
WASHINGTON - Arizona Sen. John McCain, a political maverick and unflinching supporter of the war in Iraq, clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday night. Barack Obama defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary in Vermont, and the two rivals dueled in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island in a riveting race for their party's presidential nomination.

McCain, 71, gained the 1,191 delegates needed to claim the Republican nomination with a series of primary victories, completing a remarkable comeback that began in the snows of New Hampshire six weeks ago. President Bush invited him to the White House for a show of support on Wednesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/campaign_rdp

And thus it is official...I will be sticking to ESPN and Cartoon network for the next 4-8 years. We deserve better candidates. Gotta go, I think I'm gonna revisit my breakfast...

hermhater
03-05-2008, 03:13 PM
And Clinton says she will continue to fight for months to come.

The damn Dems are gonna give this thing away again.

Geez...

Chiefster
03-05-2008, 10:29 PM
And thus it is official...I will be sticking to ESPN and Cartoon network for the next 4-8 years. We deserve better candidates. Gotta go, I think I'm gonna revisit my breakfast...]

Absolutely agree.

Geez...

Yup; they'll spend all their time energy and money fighting each other while McCain can sit back and rake the doe in to be used on whomever the Democratic candidate is.

tammietailgator
03-05-2008, 10:38 PM
This political season is way worse than the Chiefs last season.... ugh...is all I have to say. I will keep you updated though..........

texaschief
03-06-2008, 12:00 AM

Geez...

Dems make me laugh. They think they have all these great ideas, but they're not even smart enough to win an election when everything is in their favor.

:yahoo:

AkChief49
03-06-2008, 12:15 AM
It doesn't matter...neither the repubs. or the dems are ever going to fix social security. Meanwhile all that work for the government get a better deal(they do not pay into social security). This is one of my biggest peeves!a system put in by a socialist, that is going bankrupt because any and everyone can pull from the pool even though they did not put a dime in it!!politicians are politicians ...I cannot tell the difference (R-D) anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royalswin100games
03-06-2008, 12:18 AM
It doesn't matter...neither the repubs. or the dems are ever going to fix social security. Meanwhile all that work for the government get a better deal(they do not pay into social security). This is one of my biggest peeves!a system put in by a socialist, that is going bankrupt because any and everyone can pull from the pool even though they did not put a dime in it!!politicians are politicians ...I cannot tell the difference (R-D) anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it doesn't really matter what party their with anymore.

tammietailgator
03-06-2008, 01:45 AM
And Clinton says he/she will continue to fight for months to come.

Geez...

Oh... the billary of it all....

hermhater
03-06-2008, 01:50 AM

:lol:

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 10:10 PM

Bill: I did not have sex with that woman...Hillary Clint...I mean Monica Lewinski!

tammietailgator
03-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Bill: I did not have sex with that woman...Hillary Clint...I mean Monica Lewinski!
I have always wondered what her response was!:lol:

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 10:33 PM
I have always wondered what her response was!:lol:

Now you know. :D

hermhater
03-07-2008, 01:29 AM
It looks like Michigan and Florida are gonna try and have another round of votes, because the race for the Dems is too close for a clear winner to be chosen for the Dem nomination.

The political race to the White House is being taken out of the peoples hands.

Sad.

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 03:14 PM
It looks like Michigan and Florida are gonna try and have another round of votes, because the race for the Dems is too close for a clear winner to be chosen for the Dem nomination.

The political race to the White House is being taken out of the peoples hands.

Sad.

Had those two states followed the rules of the DNC it wouldn't be an issue right now; clearly NOT the fault of the citizens in that state, but it's the way it is none the less. Now, if they want to have a revote those states will have to pay for it themselves; the DNC will not foot the bill.

hermhater
03-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Had those two states followed the rules of the DNC it wouldn't be an issue right now; clearly NOT the fault of the citizens in that state, but it's the way it is none the less. Now, if they want to have a revote those states will have to pay for it themselves; the DNC will not foot the bill.

Yep!

But remember the people in those states elected the idiots that didn't follow the rules in the first place!

Florida is a no brainer, but Michigan?

I thought they had more sense up there.

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Yep!

But remember the people in those states elected the idiots that didn't follow the rules in the first place!

Florida is a no brainer, but Michigan?

I thought they had more sense up there.

Agreed, so one could actually make the case that the citizens what they asked for - so to speak.

hermhater
03-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Agreed, so one could actually make the case that the citizens what they asked for - so to speak.

It's a crazy world we live in, eh?

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 08:05 PM
It's a crazy world we live in, eh?

Yup we should all vote for: None of the above.

YouTube - Vote None of the Above!

hermhater
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Obama wins in Wyoming, adds 7 delegates

By MEAD GRUVER, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 20 minutes ago

CASPER, Wyo. - Sen. Barack Obama captured the Wyoming Democratic caucuses Saturday, seizing a bit of momentum in the close, hard-fought race with rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the party's presidential nomination.

Obama generally has outperformed Clinton in caucuses, which reward organization and voter passion more than do primaries. The Illinois senator has now won 13 caucuses to Clinton's three.

Obama has also shown strength in the Mountain West, winning Idaho, Utah, Colorado and now Wyoming. The two split Nevada, with Clinton winning the popular vote and Obama more delegates.

But Clinton threw some effort into Wyoming, perhaps hoping for an upset that would yield few delegates but considerable buzz and momentum. The New York senator campaigned Friday in Cheyenne and Casper.

Former President Clinton and their daughter, Chelsea, also campaigned this week in the sprawling and lightly populated state.

Obama campaigned in Casper and Laramie on Friday, but spent part of his time dealing with the fallout from an aide's harsh words about Clinton and suggestions that Obama wouldn't move as quickly to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq if elected. In Casper, Obama said Clinton had no standing to challenge his position on the war because she had voted to authorize it in 2002.

Clinton, buoyed by big wins in Ohio and Texas last Tuesday, said she faced an uphill fight in Wyoming. Her campaign also holds out little hope for Tuesday's primary in Mississippi, which has a large black population.

Obama had 61 percent, or 5,378 votes, to Clinton's 38 percent, or 3,312 votes, with all 23 Wyoming counties reporting.

Obama won seven delegates and Clinton won five. In the overall race for the nomination, Obama led 1,578-1,468, according to the latest tally by The Associated Press. It will take 2,025 delegates to win the Democratic nomination.

Obama campaign manager David Plouffe said the Wyoming victory speaks to the candidate's strength in the West, and that Obama is better suited to help down-ticket Democrats even in states that traditionally vote Republican in the general election.

"I think it's evidence that Senator Obama is going to be able to put more states in play because of his strength with independent voters," Plouffe said.

Clinton's campaign took heart in their ability to pick up more delegates.

"We are thrilled with this near-split in delegates and are grateful to the people of Wyoming for their support," said campaign manager Maggie Williams.

"Although the Obama campaign predicted victory in Wyoming weeks ago, we worked hard to present Senator Clintons vision to the caucus-goers and we thank them for turning out today."

Both candidates were looking ahead to the bigger prize — delegate-rich Pennsylvania on April 22.

From the first caucuses of the day, it became clear the state's Democrats were showing up in large numbers. In 2004, a mere 675 people statewide took part in the caucuses.

In Sweetwater County, more than 500 people crowded into a high school auditorium and another 500 were lined up to get inside.

"I'm worried about where we're going to put them all. But I guess everybody's got the same problem," said Joyce Corcoran, a local party official. "So far we're OK. But man, they keep coming."

Party officials struggled with how to handle the overflow crowds. The start of the Converse County caucus was delayed due to long lines.

In Cheyenne, scores of late arrivers were turned away when party officials stopped allowing people to get in line at 11 a.m. EST. A party worker stood at the end of the line with a sign reading, "End of the line. Caucus rules require the voter registration process to be closed at this time."

State party spokesman Bill Luckett said they were obligated to follow its rules as well as those of the Democratic National Committee regarding caucus procedures.

"Everybody knew the registration began over an hour before the caucus was called to order. We've done everything we could to accommodate people in the long lines," Luckett said.

After initially accepting provisional ballots from about 20 people who remained behind at the caucus site, party officials said they and both campaigns had decided not to count those votes. John Millin, state party chair, said doing so would have been unfair to those who had left after being turned away.

In Casper, home of the state party's headquarters, hundreds were lined up at the site of the Natrona County caucus. The location was a hotel meeting room with a capacity of 500. Some 7,700 registered Democrats live in the county.

"We'll have to put 'em in the grass after a while," said Bob Warburton, a local party official.

About 59,000 registered Democrats are eligible to participate in Wyoming's caucuses.

Only in the last few weeks have the campaigns stepped up their presence in Wyoming, opening offices and calling voters and sending mailers.

Although a win in Wyoming may not persuade many superdelegates, it will be one more prize for the candidates as they make their case for the nomination.

Clinton has hinted recently that if she wins the nomination she would consider sharing the ticket with Obama. But in an interview Friday in Wyoming with KTVQ-TV, a CBS affiliate based in Billings, Mont., Obama shied away from that possibility.

"Well, you know, I think it's premature. You won't see me as a vice presidential candidate — you know, I'm running for president," Obama told the television station. "We have won twice as many states as Senator Clinton, and have a higher popular vote, and I think we can maintain our delegate count.

"What I am really focused on right now, because all that stuff is premature, is winning this nomination and changing the country. I think that's what people here are concerned about."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080309/ap_on_el_pr/wyoming_caucuses

Make this as you will.

Chiefster
03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Make this as you will.

Just more blah, blah, blah.

royalswin100games
03-10-2008, 03:40 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/db/Bushcoke.jpg

"Cocaine is a helluva drug." - Rick James

Chiefster
03-10-2008, 05:41 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/db/Bushcoke.jpg

"Cocaine is a helluva drug." - Rick James

HA! :lol:

hermhater
03-12-2008, 03:52 AM
What do you value more?

Civil liberties, or personal security?

chief31
03-12-2008, 04:06 AM
What do you value more?

Civil liberties. Period.

Canada
03-12-2008, 07:06 AM
What do you value more?

Beer, :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Civil liberties. Period.

Agreed.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."
-Benjamin Franklin

Canada
03-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Agreed.

-Benjamin Franklin

Yeah great, but what about the beer??:drunkhb:

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Yeah great, but what about the beer??:drunkhb:

Canada is "a place where the beer flows like wine".

Canada
03-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Canada is "a place where the beer flows like wine".

Canada the guy or Canada the country? :D

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Canada the guy or Canada the country? :D

If you read my reply it clearly states: "Canada is a place where..." Not Canada who...:D

Canada
03-12-2008, 08:53 AM
If you read my reply it clearly states: "Canada is a place where..." Not Canada who...:D

If you knew me at all you would know that I AM where beer flows!! :sign0104:

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 08:55 AM
If you knew me at all you would know that I AM where beer flows!! :sign0104:

You're "a place where beer flows"???

Canada
03-12-2008, 08:58 AM
You're "a place where beer flows"???

Eggsactly!! Now you are getting it. My stomach is like Mecca to beers!! It is every Budweisers dream to end op in Canada!! I am the place where beer flow!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Eggsactly!! Now you are getting it. My stomach is like Mecca to beers!! It is every Budweisers dream to end op in Canada!! I am the place where beer flow!! :bananen_smilies046:

In that case: either or. :D

hermhater
03-12-2008, 01:20 PM
What do you value more?

Civil liberties. Period.

Beer, :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

Agreed.

-Benjamin Franklin

I agree.

So why are we allowing this administration to listen to our phones, and read out mail?

hermhater
03-12-2008, 01:23 PM

So you're kind of like that fat mom in the joke?

"Your moms so fat she has her own zip code!"

Canada
03-12-2008, 05:35 PM
So you're kind of like that fat mom in the joke?

"Your moms so fat she has her own zip code!"

Just learn to handle your beer sunshine!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I agree.

So why are we allowing this administration to listen to our phones, and read out mail?

...Are we letting him or is he just doing it without our permission?

Although, he can read my e-mails and listen to my phone conversations all he wants too; he'll just be board to tears. :D

texaschief
03-13-2008, 02:21 AM
why are you worried about your privacy if you have nothing to hide? do people really think the Govt. cares about the porn hiding on people's computers? They really don't care what you're into as long as it's legal.

Why wouldn't the general public listening to criminals? I just don't get this at all. I just don't get the problem. The govt has limited resources. They won't even come close to listening to phone calls or reading emails unless there is a trail that leads them to you.

I WANT the govt. listening to people who are planning to corrupt or destroy things in our society...but i guess that's just me.

Chiefster
03-13-2008, 02:28 AM
why are you worried about your privacy if you have nothing to hide? do people really think the Govt. cares about the porn hiding on people's computers? They really don't care what you're into as long as it's legal.

Why wouldn't the general public listening to criminals?...

Maybe it's just that I'm tired and misreading the question here, but I'm not real sure what it is that you're asking.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 02:29 AM

Why wouldn't the general public listening to criminals? I just don't get this at all. I just don't get the problem. The govt has limited resources. They won't even come close to listening to phone calls or reading emails unless there is a trail that leads them to you.

I WANT the govt. listening to people who are planning to corrupt or destroy things in our society...but i guess that's just me.

I thought Republicans were the guys that were supposed to hate big government?

Hmmm...

hermhater
03-13-2008, 02:30 AM
Maybe it's just that I'm tired and misreading the question here, but I'm not real sure what it is that you're asking.

You're bad.http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Chiefster
03-13-2008, 02:36 AM
You're bad.http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Grant it, but my statement still stands. :D

texaschief
03-13-2008, 02:40 AM

my fault...i'm tired too.

let's try again...

...Why wouldn't the general public want the Govt listening to....

Chiefster
03-13-2008, 02:45 AM

let's try again...

Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-13-2008, 02:58 AM

let's try again...

Because as deluded as your original statement was, the Govt DOES want to know what you're doing, even if it's not illegal.

And by the way, somethings aren't illegal they are just not something you would want others to know about.

Medical records, dirty secrets, naughty gossip.

You are wrong about how the Govt eavesdrops also.

They don't just wiretap someone they have a suspicion about, they use key words that are flagged by their voice recognition software.

So if you say you're party "blew up" after you arrived you will probably be flagged and then they will listen to the whole conversation to hear what you are talking about.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 03:00 AM
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. :bananen_smilies046:

We all know you can't read Chiefster, cataracts and all.

Quit pretending you get it now!

texaschief
03-13-2008, 03:06 AM
Because as deluded as your original statement was, the Govt DOES want to know what you're doing, even if it's not illegal.

And by the way, somethings aren't illegal they are just not something you would want others to know about.

Medical records, dirty secrets, naughty gossip.

You are wrong about how the Govt eavesdrops also.

They don't just wiretap someone they have a suspicion about, they use key words that are flagged by their voice recognition software.

So if you say you're party "blew up" after you arrived you will probably be flagged and then they will listen to the whole conversation to hear what you are talking about.

What kind of medical secret would you want to keep away from the Govt? Who is the Govt. going to tell your secrets/naughty gossip to?

That software is nothing new. They've had that for years....and it takes more than just one or two key words for the machines to kick on. You have to use quite a few of those key words for that to happen.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 03:12 AM
What kind of medical secret would you want to keep away from the Govt? Who is the Govt. going to tell your secrets/naughty gossip to?

That software is nothing new. They've had that for years....and it takes more than just one or two key words for the machines to kick on. You have to use quite a few of those key words for that to happen.

You do realize that the Govt consists of people right?

All those positions you hear about are actually human.

You aren't the only person on the planet.

Let's say you are the daughter of a person who activates those machines and for some reason they have heard key words like "i have to take my drugs" ,"getting bombed", or "my abortion is next saturday".

You don't think that is violating someones civil rights?

Really?

texaschief
03-13-2008, 03:27 AM
You do realize that the Govt consists of people right?

All those positions you hear about are actually human.

You aren't the only person on the planet.

Let's say you are the daughter of a person who activates those machines and for some reason they have heard key words like "i have to take my drugs" ,"getting bombed", or "my abortion is next saturday".

You don't think that is violating someones civil rights?

Really?

If you're not talking about anything of any importance, why would these people care? There are abortions every day. If you have a prescription for those drugs, who cares? "Getting Bombed" isn't a code word.

These people are trained for what they need to be listening for. Someone's abortion is the least of these people's worries. They don't care. It's still legal to have abortions.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 03:40 AM
If you're not talking about anything of any importance, why would these people care? There are abortions every day. If you have a prescription for those drugs, who cares? "Getting Bombed" isn't a code word.

These people are trained for what they need to be listening for. Someone's abortion is the least of these people's worries. They don't care. It's still legal to have abortions.

Those code words do exist.

If you think the "Govt" is not collecting as much information as possible about you as they can then you are delusional.

If you think more than 50% of the people that are trained to do something do it better than chimps then you are even more delusional than I said a second ago.

texaschief
03-13-2008, 03:46 AM
Those code words do exist.

If you think the "Govt" is not collecting as much information as possible about you as they can then you are delusional.

If you think more than 50% of the people that are trained to do something do it better than chimps then you are even more delusional than I said a second ago.

You're giving WAY too much credit to folks no smarter than chimps.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 04:02 AM
You're giving WAY too much credit to folks no smarter than chimps.

You like the govt, you don't like the govt...

How will you decide?

I got it!

Do the ol' "She loves, She loves me not" thing, then make a decision!

:wink:

texaschief
03-13-2008, 04:13 AM
You like the govt, you don't like the govt...

How will you decide?

I got it!

Do the ol' "She loves, She loves me not" thing, then make a decision!

:wink:

yeah, call me crazy for not wanting to watch towers fall to the ground OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER on my TV screen. If it means that the Govt. looks at everyone's porn records, so be it....But my gut tells me, the next attack won't just be a couple towers. I'm guessing an entire city will be wiped off the map next time.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 04:19 AM
yeah, call me crazy for not wanting to watch towers fall to the ground OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER on my TV screen. If it means that the Govt. looks at everyone's porn records, so be it....But my gut tells me, the next attack won't just be a couple towers. I'm guessing an entire city will be wiped off the map next time.

The towers?

Really?

Over and over again?

YOUR TV screen?

And finally, what the hell are you talking about when you say an entire city?

Is this Tom Clancy's "The Sum of All Fears" you're talking about?

I need to know these things.

I am big brother!

(But shorter! :bananen_smilies046:)

texaschief
03-13-2008, 04:23 AM
The towers?

Really?

Over and over again?

YOUR TV screen?

And finally, what the hell are you talking about when you say an entire city?

Is this Tom Clancy's "The Sum of All Fears" you're talking about?

I need to know these things.

I am big brother!

(But shorter! :bananen_smilies046:)

I'm talking about a nuclear/bio attack.

hermhater
03-13-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm talking about a nuclear/bio attack.

Me too.

(Edit for TC (cuz I did f up)

How is using all our military and intelligence in a part of the world that is unstable (and has been for all history) when we have problems in other parts of the world.

I can't have the rest of this argument with you because if I say anything negative about the way the US is handling things you will make it sound like I am not patriotic or I said something wrong.

texaschief
03-13-2008, 04:48 AM
Me too.

I also think that having all our soldiers in the wrong place during a war is poor planning.

How is that stopping that from happening?

rbedgood
03-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Personally the government has my permission to listen to whatever phone call, read whatever e-mail or scan any other communication I might have. They won't find anything illegal. However I don't like the principle of the Patriot Act as it is currently devised. I do feel that their needs to be more judiciary oversight of wiretaps, etc.

I am a conservative (not a Republican)...I do like small government. Every time the federal government tries to solve a problem outside its domain, we end up with 2 or 3 new problems. The federal government should stick to security, immigration and military. Everything else should be as it was designed a STATE or LOCAL government issue. The design of the founding fathers creating a united republic of individual states was largely a check and balance on "big government" which most of them had fled from back in England. The idea is that if each state can govern itself within the foundation of the Union, then the idea of say "social programs" could fly in California, and if you don't like paying for it, you can head to Nevada, or Arizona. Conversely if you feel that it is the "right thing for the government to do" then you flee to California. However when the Federal Government started getting into these types of issues back in the early 1900s (largely FDRs New Deal era in the 30s) the option to protest such concepts became minimized.

I'm all for state governments having the right to create welfare programs, or retirement programs, disability programs, subsidized education, etc., etc. However when the federal government steps into this arena, not only do they historically mismanage funds and run inefficient programs, but they also over extend the budget and either run up national debt, or worse they increase taxes and stiffle the economy.

royalswin100games
03-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Personally the government has my permission to listen to whatever phone call, read whatever e-mail or scan any other communication I might have. They won't find anything illegal. However I don't like the principle of the Patriot Act as it is currently devised. I do feel that their needs to be more judiciary oversight of wiretaps, etc.

I am a conservative (not a Republican)...I do like small government. Every time the federal government tries to solve a problem outside its domain, we end up with 2 or 3 new problems. The federal government should stick to security, immigration and military. Everything else should be as it was designed a STATE or LOCAL government issue. The design of the founding fathers creating a united republic of individual states was largely a check and balance on "big government" which most of them had fled from back in England. The idea is that if each state can govern itself within the foundation of the Union, then the idea of say "social programs" could fly in California, and if you don't like paying for it, you can head to Nevada, or Arizona. Conversely if you feel that it is the "right thing for the government to do" then you flee to California. However when the Federal Government started getting into these types of issues back in the early 1900s (largely FDRs New Deal era in the 30s) the option to protest such concepts became minimized.

I'm all for state governments having the right to create welfare programs, or retirement programs, disability programs, subsidized education, etc., etc. However when the federal government steps into this arena, not only do they historically mismanage funds and run inefficient programs, but they also over extend the budget and either run up national debt, or worse they increase taxes and stiffle the economy.

Great post, I'm left center but agree with most everything your saying.

rbedgood
03-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Great post, I'm left center but agree with most everything your saying.

Most of the issues I addressed in that post had more to do with history and common sense than politcal idealogy. The facts are out there...the government is a slow moving bureaucacy (sp?) that is not an efficient manager of time, money or any other resource. So the fewer programs that are put in the hands of the Washington central powers, the less they waste. State governments would then be held to a higher level of accountability if the option to get up and leave presented itself with 49 other states.

tammietailgator
03-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Smaller government and more freedom for the individual states to decide.... maybe that would get people off their bums to vote on local issues.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

I don't agree with everything this party has to offer (all but 2) but I do like the ideas as a whole.

Guru
03-14-2008, 01:09 AM

Nice post Rbed. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-14-2008, 01:13 AM

Howdy ghost!

Was gettin' worried about ya!

:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
03-15-2008, 04:26 AM

I can't imagine anyone ever getting bored with that job and goofing about with other calls. :D

Nor do I. So maybe we should put it on a voluntary basis? I am sure that all terrorists would volunteer immediately. :D (I realize that you continued on about not agreeing with the principles of it.)

As for the rest of the post, I agree. And add that the federal government should play the part of a "parent", oversseing the state programs. Helping to ensure that states aren't making laws that infringe upoin the freedoms of any Americans.

Rep added.

Guru
03-15-2008, 04:36 AM
How about that Obama? Do the democrats know how to ruin their own campaigns or what?

hermhater
03-15-2008, 04:38 AM
It's time for bed.

Taxes are the least of your problems.

Nite.

chief31
03-15-2008, 04:38 AM
How about that Obama? Do the democrats know how to ruin their own campaigns or what?

Bad time for them to make even bigger jokes of themselves. :D

hermhater
03-15-2008, 04:40 AM

Hey Guru, didn't know you were on!

What's the word with Obama?

Has he won the Dem nomination?

Guru
03-15-2008, 04:42 AM

Are you serious? Turn on your TV or radio.

Or Google "reverend wright"

Better yet, youtube.

chief31
03-15-2008, 05:27 AM

His long-time friend and church pastor (Jeremiah White) made alot of racist, and anti-american statements in a sermon.

I mean ALOT of rascist, anti-american statements.

Guru
03-15-2008, 06:13 AM
His long-time friend and church pastor (Jeremiah White) made alot of racist, and anti-american statements in a sermon.

I mean ALOT of rascist, anti-american statements.

And the media is stating it is being taken "out of context"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

chief31
03-15-2008, 12:12 PM
And the media is stating it is being taken "out of context"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is, but, much like that cop w/the skateboarding kids, there is nothing that excuses those actions.

Go Billary!!! I mean Hill-Dog!! Errr...whatever.:D

hermhater
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Those damn Dem's are gonna give away another election.

I'm so sick of both parties I could puke.

Chiefster
03-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Those damn Dem's are gonna give away another election.

I'm so sick of both parties I could puke.

You and me both. The only thing wrong with our government is the politicians.

hermhater
03-16-2008, 02:17 AM
You and me both. The only thing wrong with our government is the politicians.

Politicians being bought by Corporations is the thing that is wrong with our government!

We aren't even governed by laws anymore, just by greed!

:mob:

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Politicians being bought by Corporations is the thing that is wrong with our government!

We aren't even governed by laws anymore, just by greed!

One in the same.

hermhater
03-17-2008, 12:33 AM
One in the same.

It's "One and the same."

Thanks for tuning into hermhaters help for bad cliche writers.

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 12:38 AM
It's "One and the same."

Thanks for tuning into hermhaters help for bad cliche writers.

Whatever.

hermhater
03-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Whatever.

Would you like Rep with that?

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Would you like Rep with that?

Nope.

Guru
03-18-2008, 03:38 AM
Nope.

They never learn.

hermhater
03-18-2008, 03:43 AM
They never learn.

:biggrin:

Chiefster
03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
They never learn.

You know what they say about those who do not learn from their mistakes....

royalswin100games
03-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey HH,

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/66.jpg

hermhater
03-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey HH,

Chiefster
03-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey HH,

While would he choke a female breading dog???

royalswin100games
03-22-2008, 11:58 PM
While would he choke a female breading dog???

Have you watched any Chappelle's show old man? :D

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Have you watched any Chappelle's show old man? :D

No, however, I see you failed to pick up on my sarcasm. :p

royalswin100games
03-23-2008, 12:06 AM
No, however, I see you failed to pick up on my sarcasm. :p

Nah, I got it. Animal cruelty may not be a strong selling point for the democratic candidacy huh. But if you look at it in the other sense, we'd have another pimp in the white house. :D

That pink smiley face is gonna make HermanHatred cry. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Nah, I got it. Animal cruelty may not be a strong selling point for the democratic candidacy huh. But if you look at it in the other sense, we'd have another pimp in the white house. :D

That pink smiley face is gonna make HermanHatred cry. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Why is that?

hermhater

You're weird.

Go play poker.

royalswin100games
Why is that?

Uh, no comment.

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Uh, no comment.

That's a smart move there.

hermhater
03-23-2008, 12:12 AM

You're weird too.

Go play poker.

royalswin100games
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM

Roger that.

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:15 AM
You're weird too.

Go play poker.

There's the pot calling the kettle black.

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Roger that.

:sign0098:

Guru
03-23-2008, 12:16 AM

You just called someone who sees the Royals winning 100 games smart.

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:18 AM

True, but he did have a moment.

royalswin100games
03-23-2008, 12:34 AM

In 3 years man... Royals win 100 games in a three year timespan. :D

hermhater
03-23-2008, 12:40 AM

Smarta$$

Guru
03-23-2008, 01:11 AM
In 3 years man... Royals win 100 games in a three year timespan. :D
Now thats more realistic.

IlovetheChiefs
03-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I look for the Royals to make at least 80 wins this year. :)

And most definitely will finally finish higher than the bottom of the division this year. Go Royals!

royalswin100games
03-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I look for the Royals to make at least 80 wins this year. :)

And most definitely will finally finish higher than the bottom of the division this year. Go Royals!

YEEEAAAH!!!

Chiefster
03-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Now thats more realistic.

Since when did we deal in realism here. :p

hermhater
03-24-2008, 01:45 AM
Since when did we deal in realism here. :p

When I snap the albino is the first to go before me...

:cool:

Chiefster
03-24-2008, 07:57 AM

Umkay...

Canada
03-24-2008, 10:30 AM

Sweet, I am no longer at the top of his list!! Although I would loooooove to see his little midget rampage!! :p

Chiefster
03-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Sweet, I am no longer at the top of his list!! Although I would loooooove to see his little midget rampage!! :p

I'm old and slow, and it took me a little while to figure out what he was talking about; now that I know...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :D

hermhater
03-24-2008, 01:01 PM

I'm old and slow, and it took me a little while to figure out what he was talking about; now that I know...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

Chiefster
03-25-2008, 11:49 PM

The dreaded parrot. :rolleyes:

royalswin100games
03-26-2008, 12:52 AM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/84.jpg

The tirppa is looking at YOU, and he's pissed. :D

hermhater
03-26-2008, 12:56 AM
The dreaded parrot. :rolleyes:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/84.jpg

The tirppa is looking at YOU, and he's pissed. :D

Does that bird even have wings?

royalswin100games
03-26-2008, 12:17 PM

He's too fast for you. You juke left, he's already there. You spin right, he lays you out. Just think of him as the Donnie Edwards of the bird community. :D

hermhater
03-26-2008, 12:24 PM
He's too fast for you. You juke left, he's already there. You spin right, he lays you out. Just think of him as the Donnie Edwards of the bird community. :D

Chiefster
03-27-2008, 01:33 AM

No, it's actually falling; the picture was taken during it's descent.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 01:44 AM
No, it's actually falling; the picture was taken during it's descent.

He's falling because he doesn't have wings.

Chiefster
03-27-2008, 01:48 AM
He's falling because he doesn't have wings.

Yer a bright little boy. :rolleyes:

hermhater
03-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Yer a bright little boy. :rolleyes:

Yer a fallen angel come to earth to bless us with the oldest living Chiefs fan in the history of the world!

Guru
03-27-2008, 05:57 AM
How about that democratic implosion going on.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 12:28 PM

See my post from a few weeks ago.

They seem to be able to sabotage their parties chances every time.

Sigh.

Chiefster
03-28-2008, 08:36 PM

Yup Hilary's people working over time to drudge up the dirt on Obama. Freakin hilarious; in a sad sort of way.

Guru
03-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Yup Hilary's people working over time to drudge up the dirt on Obama. Freakin hilarious; in a sad sort of way.

No, what's sad, is that no matter who wins this year....

We all lose.

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 12:13 AM

We all lose.

How do you figure? It can't get any worse than it is right now.

Guru
03-29-2008, 12:19 AM
How do you figure? It can't get any worse than it is right now.

Agree to disagree

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Agree to disagree

Yep.

I guess I can't complain too much. I'm under contract with the Navy and looking at everyone else that has problems with healthcare and cost of living. At least my family's taken care of. Now only if the big wigs wouldn't contemplate taking my retirement from my military service completely...

ChiefsWillWin
03-29-2008, 12:33 AM
problems with healthcare and cost of living? lol!!!!

if only our country truly knew what problems were.

and we dont. we are the most opportunistic country in the world (next to Canada ;))

for real man, cause they tell you on your CNN news that we are having problems, you believe it? i mean...if i am hungry, i eat. if i am thirsty, i drink. if i need shelter i go in my house. is that not the same for you and every other damn american?

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 12:38 AM

and we dont. we are the most opportunistic country in the world (next to Canada ;))

for real man, cause they tell you on your CNN news that we are having problems, you believe it? i mean...if i am hungry, i eat. if i am thirsty, i drink. if i need shelter i go in my house. is that not the same for you and every other damn american?

Ok willwin. I joined the Navy to help people that have less than we do in this country. I've seen people that have less than we do in this country. I don't need a speech from you or Rush. Go do some deployments to third world countries while worrying about your family every second of the day and come back and talk to me. I know what I have.

hermhater
03-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Ok willwin. I joined the Navy to help people that have less than we do in this country. I've seen people that have less than we do in this country. I don't need a speech from you or Rush. Go do some deployments to third world countries while worrying about your family every second of the day and come back and talk to me. I know what I have.

Nice.

Rep.

ChiefsWillWin
03-29-2008, 12:51 AM
well are you one of those ppl that thinks that somehow whoever is in office is responsible for how our economy is doing?in reality, the economy should be left UNTOUCHED by government. WE THE PEOPLE have the power to fix the economy, NOT A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL. government is the whole reason our economy doesnt thrive. yes the war is the one exeption to the rule, it can effect our economy. But other than military spending, government should not touch economics and let the free market work EVERYTHING out. AND NEVER BAIL OUT IRRESPONSIBLE ppl for their mistakes. That doesnt help, it HURTS HURTS HURTS our economy and it hurst responsible ppl.

Guru
03-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I wish the government would butt out of a lot more than just the economy.

rbedgood
03-29-2008, 05:26 AM
I wish the government would butt out of a lot more than just the economy.

Agreed, but could they send TimSatt to Guantanamo??? PLEASE!!!

Canada
03-29-2008, 06:22 AM

No, it's not. Do you honestly believe that no one is the US goes hungry?

Guru
03-29-2008, 06:39 AM

He would love Club Gitmo.

Chiefster
03-29-2008, 09:02 PM

We all lose.

True.

He would love Club Gitmo.

Heh! Yeah he probably really would.

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 09:05 PM

I've worked with some USMC security force guys out of Gitmo. They would stomp him into the ground.

Chiefster
03-29-2008, 09:10 PM
I've worked with some USMC security force guys out of Gitmo. They would stomp him into the ground.

What's truly sad is the fact that this guy garnishes so much attention from us all; I'm convinced that he would run out of steam if we all would simply ignore him.

Guru
03-30-2008, 01:22 AM
What's truly sad is the fact that this guy garnishes so much attention from us all; I'm convinced that he would run out of steam if we all would simply ignore him.

Quit talking about Tyler Hansborough. Didn't you know he is the next Air Jordan?

hermhater
03-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Quit talking about Tyler Hansborough. Didn't you know he is the next Air Jordan?

That there's friggin' funny!

:sign0098: Guru!

Guru
03-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Hansborough is just so full of HEART. No one can touch him.

royalswin100games
03-30-2008, 01:44 AM

Isn't that the truth. He has unparalleled mental toughness.

hermhater
03-30-2008, 01:51 AM

I don't get it?

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 02:03 AM

That right there says all I need to know about you! How dare you make that type of statement, I am a American and I resent you damming me! Goodbye!!

royalswin100games
03-30-2008, 02:10 AM

That right there says all I need to know about you! How dare you make that type of statement, I am a American and I resent you damming me! Goodbye!!

His new tag is Royalswillwin. Sorry dude. I don't really know the guy that well and I want him gone too.

Guru
03-30-2008, 04:13 AM
Must have been Reverend Wright.

Canada
03-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Damn Americans!! :D

...j/k you guys are alright!!

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Damn Americans!! :D

...j/k you guys are alright!!

You are a American also dude, you live in North America!:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-30-2008, 03:47 PM

Yeah, he did mention that very thing just the other day...

raiderswillwin
03-30-2008, 03:49 PM
osama obama.

Canada
03-30-2008, 03:50 PM

And proud of it!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 03:54 PM
And proud of it!! :bananen_smilies046:
As you should! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
03-30-2008, 03:55 PM
osama obama.

Surprise surprise...look at our favorite "Chiefs fan" I didn't think he would sink that low

Canada
03-30-2008, 03:56 PM
i dont know why that first part got quoted

hermhater
03-30-2008, 03:58 PM
i dont know why that first part got quoted

It's not too late to click the edit button on your post and remove it.

Poor tornadospotter.

You put him in with timsatt and I think I accidentally gave him neg rep.

Sorry guy, I will see if I can get a mod to change that for me!

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 04:08 PM
It's not too late to click the edit button on your post and remove it.

Poor tornadospotter.

You put him in with timsatt and I think I accidentally gave him neg rep.

Sorry guy, I will see if I can get a mod to change that for me!
:mob: :mob: I need help!:beer: :beer:

Canada
03-30-2008, 04:10 PM
:mob: :mob: I need help!:beer: :beer:

I changed it...and I will get you rep back!!

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 04:18 PM
I changed it...and I will get you rep back!!
To heck with rep! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Canada
03-30-2008, 04:19 PM
To heck with rep! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I have 24 cold Molson Canadian in the fridge. Come on over ( I don't deliver )

hermhater
03-30-2008, 04:21 PM

I like Molson.

Can I have some?

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Only 24? Not worth the gas for the drive!

hermhater
03-30-2008, 04:50 PM

I hear ya bud.

$3 a gallon is killing me!

Canada
03-30-2008, 05:09 PM

Ahhhhh....so much to teach. each bender must start with 24. I always have an extra case or two (or 3) in the garage. You need not worry my friend, every visit to see Canada will be worth the gas....and then some!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Ahhhhh....so much to teach. each bender must start with 24. I always have an extra case or two (or 3) in the garage. You need not worry my friend, every visit to see Canada will be worth the gas....and then some!! :bananen_smilies046:

I am out of beer.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

I need to go to the beer store!

royalswin100games
03-30-2008, 05:41 PM
I am out of beer.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

I need to go to the beer store!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/134.jpg

hermhater
03-30-2008, 05:59 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/134.jpg

Thanks guy.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2548&page=3&highlight=canadas+rainbow

I already know the way!

Guru
03-31-2008, 12:31 AM
I wonder what a debate between Hillary and Obamasama would be like if beer were involved.

hermhater
03-31-2008, 12:46 AM
YouTube - The Union: the business behind getting high

hermhater
03-31-2008, 01:00 AM
I wonder what a debate between Hillary and Obamasama would be like if beer were involved.

Do you mean if they were discussing beer, drinking beer, or if we were watching the debate and drinking beer?

I've got scenarios planned out for all three such occasions should they occur.

:beer:

Chiefster
03-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Do you mean if they were discussing beer, drinking beer, or if we were watching the debate and drinking beer?

I've got scenarios planned out for all three such occasions should they occur.

:beer:

Yes.

Chiefster
03-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Good grief. :rolleyes:

There's only one Political thread allowed!

There can be only one!

YouTube - Highlander Movie Trailer

Canada
03-31-2008, 08:31 AM
Can we make the political threads fight each other then?

AkChief49
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
I wonder what a debate between Hillary and Obamasama would be like if beer were involved.Not sure, but Hillary would at least have a reason to mis-remember:D