PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:10 PM
I will make my own way in the world, thank you. I don't need, or want, anybody's help. If you need government handouts to survive, I suggest you vote for Obama Bin Laden. If you are man enough to take care of yourself and your family, its you I want in my foxhole...

Darth CarlSatan
10-16-2008, 12:11 PM
What you afraid of??

Does monumental ignorance of the role of the VP combined with the moral outlook of a Salem witch-hunter ring a bell?

Darth CarlSatan
10-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I will make my own way in the world, thank you. I don't need, or want, anybody's help. If you need government handouts to survive, I suggest you vote for Obama Bin Laden. If you are man enough to take care of yourself and your family, its you I want in my foxhole...

Nothing is funnier than a middle class Republican't who sticks up for people with a lifestyle he will never achieve.

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:18 PM
And I am a proud member of my local Teamsters!!
Who woulda thunk!!!

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Nothing is funnier than a middle class Republican't who sticks up for people with a lifestyle he will never achieve.
I can achieve whatever I want or choose.

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Oh, oh. You must be a closet homosexual. Why else would you stick up for them!!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
And I am a proud member of my local Teamsters!!
Who woulda thunk!!!

Then you are a complex individual, "complex" defined as WTF?!?!

It's ok, I've been there too. I was Union in KC and I was rollin' good like everyone else.
And then, like a moron, I let something as trivial as Bill Clinton's Oval Office practices cloud my vision. I turned to the "Usual Gang Of Idiots" on the talk show circuit and on FUX News, and I voted a fool in to Office. Twice.
Yep; I let those status-craving shills warp my mind. Who do those poor people think they are demanding health care on MY tax dollar?! And so on and so forth.

Yep, that was me; a complete f***ing idiot.

Well rest assured; I will NEVER travel that road again.

Darth CarlSatan
10-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Oh, oh. You must be a closet homosexual. Why else would you stick up for them!!!

I will stick up for EVERY American's right to be treated like you or I.

If you believe gay people will go to hell, that's certainly your prerogative. But don't be bringing that **** to my Whitehouse; your job as President rolls like this:

1) Keep the wheels turning
2) Play nice with others.
3) Keep your personal beliefs personal, cause' I don't give a **** about that and it's NOT why you were hired for the job.

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:37 PM
I will stick up for EVERY American's right to be treated like you or I.

If you believe gay people will go to hell, that's certainly your prerogative. But don't be bringing that **** to my Whitehouse; your job as President rolls like this:

1) Keep the wheels turning
2) Play nice with others.
3) Keep your personal beliefs personal, cause' I don't give a **** about that and it's NOT why you were hired for the job.
Not me.

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Then you are a complex individual, "complex" defined as WTF?!?!

It's ok, I've been there too. I was Union in KC and I was rollin' good like everyone else.
And then, like a moron, I let something as trivial as Bill Clinton's Oval Office practices cloud my vision. I turned to the "Usual Gang Of Idiots" on the talk show circuit and on FUX News, and I voted a fool in to Office. Twice.
Yep; I let those status-craving shills warp my mind. Who do those poor people think they are demanding health care on MY tax dollar?! And so on and so forth.

Yep, that was me; a complete f***ing idiot.

Well rest assured; I will NEVER travel that road again.
Nothing complex about it. I am a middle-class working individual married with 4 kids and 1 granddaughter that believes in God. Thats it.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 02:37 AM
Nothing complex about it. I am a middle-class working individual married with 4 kids and 1 granddaughter that believes in God. Thats it.

Do you subscribe to the Founding Fathers of this Nation?

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 03:00 AM
I must say that this thread needs to end. Thank God, the election is getting closer.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 03:20 AM
I must say that this thread needs to end. Thank God, the election is getting closer.

I've said before that I'm not a fan of mixing football and politics.
That said, there's a part of me that can not resist jumping in to the 'Political Thread' of any football forum where the thread is clearly slanted towards one view instead of true discourse.
All of that "patting each other on the back/preaching to the choir"-**** is NOT discourse. And it's one of many reasons that Americans can barely, if ever, get to the truth of important matters.

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 03:26 AM
That said, there's a part of me that can not resist jumping in to the 'Political Thread' of any football forum where the thread is clearly slanted towards one view instead of true discourse.
All of that "patting each other on the back/preaching to the choir"-**** is NOT discourse. And it's one of many reasons that Americans can barely, if ever, get to the truth of important matters.

I never wanted this thread to start or stay in existent from the beginning of it! :11:

Bike
10-17-2008, 05:41 AM
You are a fool and not worth one more minute of my time.
Coach, please close this thread.

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 06:02 AM
You are a fool and not worth one more minute of my time.
Coach, please close this thread.
To late, the politics have invaded long ago, just wish the election, will be here with a positive answer for the nation. My choice of president will probably lose.

Bike
10-17-2008, 06:04 AM
To late, the politics have invaded long ago, just wish the election, will be here with a positive answer for the nation. My choice of president will probably lose.
Mine too

chief31
10-17-2008, 06:21 AM

Both of you, keep the personal attacks out of it. If you feel that the other is an idiot, then just leave it be.

Move on and address whatever you can without insults.

On topic...

I don't need any government handouts either. But I certainly don't need them in my pocket for every cent that I get or use.

Those who are doing well should feel lucky. Not everyone is.

It is not because you are some superior being, nor that they are not willing to work hard for things.

There are a million differences between each of us. Some just choose to ignore those differences, and the effects that they can have on life.

But, being judgemental of others' situations doesn't sound like something that is condoned by The Bible. :D

What makes that kind of judgemental behaviour worse is that it works its way into peoples lifestyles. It becomes somewhat of a foregone conclusion that people in certain situations have put themselves there, instea f even bothering to actually hear any reasons, or 'excuses'.

Then, people will try to convince me that they are not like that. They listen to peoples problems before passing judgement. But they don't. Even when they hear the words, they already have their minds made-up on the matter, and it shows with every intolerant retort.

I don't care if you want to be someone who wants to judge peopl like you know all, and have been through the toughest circumstances. I don't even care if you want to be that judgemental and then turn around and preach to us about God.

I just want you to realize that, if you do, then you are a hypocrite. That's not an insult. Just an observation.

The government specifically has alot of rules that you take for granted, but that become major life changing events to those who don't have much.

It can be a long, pointless discussion, if you aren't truly open to seeing things from the angle of others.

Anyway, that's my piece on the subject. Gotta get back to work. :D

Guru
10-17-2008, 07:19 AM

That is why there is ONLY ONE THREAD allowed. I have seen other sports forums where politics has its complete own forum.

I would say we are doing pretty well with it over here.

Most of the posters here seem to have the same political lean there is nothing wrong with that. Are they supposed to just change their lean to support your "discourse?"

chief31
10-17-2008, 07:36 AM
That is why there is ONLY ONE THREAD allowed. I have seen other sports forums where politics has its complete own forum.

Most of the posters here seem to have the same political lean there is nothing wrong with that. Are they supposed to just change their lean to support your "discourse?"

Nah. We just don't like to mess with it. I can go to a political forum for that. :D

If I am going to get heated here, it had better be about The Chiefs, or football, at least.:yahoo:

Canada
10-17-2008, 07:51 AM

Go Politics!!!! :yahoo:

Bike
10-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Well, now that I have been labeled a hypocrite, I'll just say a couple more things and I'm off this thread.
Stating I believe in God is not preaching. I am not attempting to push any religion on anybody.
There is a fine line between making a judgement and voicing an opinion based on somebodys' prior statements. After all, there wouldn't be much to read on this forum if people didn't state their opinions (judgements?) about players, coaches, and people in general.
And last, I'm in debt up to my a$$ and live paycheck to paycheck. I'm flat broke and hope to maybe get out of debt before I'm dead and gone. I made my mistakes to get me to this point, and I will hold nobody responsible to get me out of this mess - but me.
All that being said, I'm done with politics on this forum.
This is my final opinion (judgement) on this thread:
Herm blows.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM

:funnypost::lol::funnypost::lol::bananen_smilies04 6:

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Well, now that I have been labeled a hypocrite, I'll just say a couple more things and I'm off this thread.
Stating I believe in God is not preaching. I am not attempting to push any religion on anybody.
There is a fine line between making a judgement and voicing an opinion based on somebodys' prior statements. After all, there wouldn't be much to read on this forum if people didn't state their opinions (judgements?) about players, coaches, and people in general.
And last, I'm in debt up to my a$$ and live paycheck to paycheck. I'm flat broke and hope to maybe get out of debt before I'm dead and gone. I made my mistakes to get me to this point, and I will hold nobody responsible to get me out of this mess - but me.
All that being said, I'm done with politics on this forum.
This is my final opinion (judgement) on this thread:
Herm blows.
Sounds like you and me, have many things in common there!

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 11:01 AM

Not at all. Say what you want to say and do what you want to do.
But know this:
"Freedom" is not defined as being my "right", duty, or obligation to live the life and support the things that one particular person or faction would seek to impose on me.
That's my problem with what has been defined as "Traditional American Values"; do as I say, not as I do, and don't ask questions.
You want to know what Traditional American Values are?
T.A.V. are a group of enlightened individuals sitting in the Green Dragon Tavern, figuring out how to send authoritarian nonsense back across the pond while discussing ways to create an enlightened, secular Government that would have a better chance of moving humanity forward than anything that came before it.

IlovetheChiefs
10-17-2008, 04:17 PM

Then how about, "Go Ottawa SENATORS!!!!" :D

NObama '08

Canada
10-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Then how about, "Go Montreal Canadiens!!!!" :D

NObama '08

Not bad!! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
10-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Then how about, "Go Ottawa SENATORS!!!!" :D

McCan't '08
FYP!

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
FYP!

Let the Hilarity Ensue!

http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/57896-over-7-million-see-john-mccain-s-youtube-problem

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 11:02 PM
I like the NObama better.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 11:19 PM

Survey SAYS!!!:

McLame.:D

Chiefster
10-18-2008, 01:29 AM
:lol: I love this thread!

Darth CarlSatan
10-18-2008, 12:49 PM
:lol: I love this thread!

I haven't even released the hounds yet! :D

Three7s
10-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Darth beat my name, but Obama is an easier name to make fun of. :(

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:10 AM
Darth beat my name, but Obama is an easier name to make fun of. :(
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/goodkng2.jpg

tornadospotter
10-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Subj: FW: President Obama??????

If you don't study history you can't appreciate it.

PLEASE READ THIS...I AM STUNNED.

Perhaps there are SOME out there who are beginning to get 'the picture'. The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised 'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and Los Angeles Times fame!! Must say that I'm duely impressed..................

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. (WHAT?????- my note) Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together, she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America .
WHAAAAAAAT the ..... !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President. I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg ,

Washington Post

Darth CarlSatan
10-23-2008, 02:08 PM

Perhaps there are SOME out there who are beginning to get 'the picture'. The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised 'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and Los Angeles Times fame!! Must say that I'm duely impressed..................

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. (WHAT?????- my note) Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together, she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America .
WHAAAAAAAT the ..... !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President. I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg ,

Washington Post

I want a solid, concrete link to this. Until then; POPPYC*CK!

Guru
10-24-2008, 12:29 AM
I want a solid, concrete link to this. Until then; POPPYC*CK!Afraid I have to agree with Darth here. I don't buy that Obama ever said this. Especially to a national audience.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Afraid I have to agree with Darth here. I don't buy that Obama ever said this. Especially to a national audience.

Thanks for the backup. I didn't want to jump the gun, but having read Barack's book and several speeches, I'm quite familiar with his phrasing, cadence, and overall style.
And that "quote" AIN'T IT, Virginia. At first I thought someone had lifted that from "The Onion" or some such site because that's EXACTLY the kind of approach they use in their 'hyperbole humor'.
I DO love that site.
:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
10-24-2008, 12:50 AM
All I know is things can get real hard for families very fast.... and I am not talking about the stock market! I have always been a hard worker and so has my husband... It is going to be hard, but I will see what I can sell on craigslist while my husband recovers. You do what you have to do... I will not be ashamed if I need help though - I have two kids to take care of.

Hayvern
10-24-2008, 01:32 AM

WHAAAAAAAT the ..... !!!

Dale Lindsborg ,

Washington Post

Sorry guys, there are a lot of things to criticize Obama for, but this is not true. This never happened.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

Why not talk about all the things that Obama should be criticized for, like his inexperience, the way he will say anything to get elected, and how his policies are going to be bad for America. How about his going on and on about how he is going to bring peace to the world while invading Pakistan?

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 01:57 AM
All I know is things can get real hard for families very fast.... and I am not talking about the stock market! I have always been a hard worker and so has my husband... It is going to be hard, but I will see what I can sell on craigslist while my husband recovers. You do what you have to do... I will not be ashamed if I need help though - I have two kids to take care of.

Nor should you be. Here's something you need to know about me, and the reason I stand where I stand, and believe what I believe:

I marched on the red side of the isle for almost seven years. I listened to Rush everyday, then Hannity, then Savage at night. I bought their books, spent time at their websites, and cultivated a nice, unhealthy collection of idiotic prejudices.

I was THAT GUY, and I bought it all hook, line, and sinker.
I let those agenda-pushers( and you better believe me when I tell you that all of those platitudes about the "virtues of true conservatism", and the worship of "Erudite Champions of Conservatism like the late William F. Buckley", mean absolutely NOTHING to these people selling it to you )convince me that President Clinton was the most God-Awful, horrible man to ever occupy the Oval Office, and that we needed a conservative, populist, Good Ol' Boy to come in and "Restore Dignity To The White House".
( Good GOD was I fool... )
As one can clearly see, that "approach" has worked magnificently! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Theirs is one of the greatest shell-games ever devised:
They present ideas and ideals that would resonate with any hard-working, self-sufficient American.
But what they DON'T tell you is that when the day is done; it's ALL about money.
Making that money by any means necessary. Destroying any thing and any one who asks questions or get's in the way.
And the Bonus Round is that while they're making bank around the world, continuing their fine tradition of burning any and all bridges with the International Community, they get to tax the hell out of your meager wages and deny you health insurance in the name of "Well THAT'S SOCIALISM"!!!!

Let's see, when was the last time that "horrible socialist" President Clinton went around providing Seven Hundred Billion US Dollars to you and I, the American People?

Oh yeah; NEVER.
Or, when did he provide that same money to businesses who couldn't run their business?
Mmmm....ah yes; NEVER.

I guess for this new era of Conservatives, showing responsibility to the American People doesn't factor in to the game plan, and Socialism is a word that applies only to situations where you and I might reap a needed benefit for ourselves and our families now and then; a little somthin'-somthin' for all that tax revenue we've willingly let them p*ss away.

All of that hyperbole about Obama and Democrats and Liberals and Secret Cabals with Islam is a straight-up smokescreen and big pile of sh*t.

The TRUTH is, Democrats and Republicans have two very different ideas about how you manage the House, and how you keep the wheels from falling off of the Wagon.

So I ask you; in light of the last 16 years, who can you point to TODAY and say "they did the better job"?
Since this is a Football Forum, I'll give you MY answer in traditional Gridiron Fashion:

"SCOREBOARD:
The Only Argument That Matters".

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 02:15 AM

And God Bless You; I'll be keeping good thoughts and hope for you and your family. It's getting worse all over right now, and I may end up unemployed for the first time since I was a teenager! Oi!

Guru
10-24-2008, 02:23 AM
So I ask you; in light of the last 16 years, who can you point to TODAY and say "they did the better job"?
Since this is a Football Forum, I'll give you MY answer in traditional Gridiron Fashion:

"SCOREBOARD:
The Only Argument That Matters".

They both sucked. Tie game. :D

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 02:49 AM

Ska-Doom-BA! LOL!
:band:

"He'll be here ALL WEEK, Ladies and Gents"!!!

Oi; is this election over yet...

Guru
10-24-2008, 02:57 AM
Ska-Doom-BA! LOL!
:band:

"He'll be here ALL WEEK, Ladies and Gents"!!!

Oi; is this election over yet...

10 more days and then we get all the civil unrest reporting.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 03:03 AM
10 more days and then we get all the civil unrest reporting.

Having something to look forward to is one of life's small pleasures...

Good times, good times...:rolleyes:

Guru
10-24-2008, 03:18 AM
Having something to look forward to is one of life's small pleasures...

Good times, good times...:rolleyes:
Not sure if you saw what I meant there. I believe there will be civil unrest either way.

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 03:25 AM
It dont matter what happens. Its going to be a battle till the end. There will be several states this year, i project, that will be another Florida. I think several states will be to close to call and have to have hand counting of ballots. Im not going to bother to give out my closer affiliation since I vote for the lesser of 2 evils and not for the man or woman. I agree though, it could get into civil unrest on this one even if the comment was said tongue in cheek or not.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 03:42 AM
Not sure if you saw what I meant there. I believe there will be civil unrest either way.

I wasn't really sure. But now that I know what you're saying, I will counter by saying that I see Civil Unrest ONE way, if in fact it comes to pass.

Let's be clear; I'm not talking protests when the votes are tallied, I'm talking about the economy getting worse and worse under further Republican "leadership".
And at that point, "unrest" will be a VERY polite descriptive.

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 03:53 AM
I wasn't really sure. But now that I know what you're saying, I will counter by saying that I see Civil Unrest ONE way, if in fact it comes to pass.

Let's be clear; I'm not talking protests when the votes are tallied, I'm talking about the economy getting worse and worse under further Republican "leadership".
And at that point, "unrest" will be a VERY polite descriptive.

I tuely dont see either canidate fixing our economy anytime soon. Not until they get the idea outta their head that bailing out the financial institutions that made people feel like they can afford houses they couldnt. Untill they decide to force the financial institutions and credit card companies to lower their interests rates to a workable figure then they can give out all the stimulous checks they want! its not going to make a diffrence. They are bailing out institutions that have already made bilions and billions of $'s off of the American public. Yet, they want to give us a 600$ stimulos check and say thats fair! :lol: woohoo! 2 thumbs up for our government!:bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 04:02 AM
I tuely dont see either canidate fixing our economy anytime soon. Not until they get the idea outta their head that bailing out the financial institutions that made people feel like they can afford houses they couldnt. Untill they decide to force the financial institutions and credit card companies to lower their interests rates to a workable figure then they can give out all the stimulous checks they want! its not going to make a diffrence. They are bailing out institutions that have already made bilions and billions of $'s off of the American public. Yet, they want to give us a 600$ stimulos check and say thats fair! :lol: woohoo! 2 thumbs up for our government!:bananen_smilies046:

That's not FAIR JT!!!!!
Our Leadership is infallible; THEY ARE GENIUSES! DON'T YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!?!?

IT'S NOT "CORPORATE WELFARE"; IT'S LENDING A HELPING HAND TO THOSE BRAVE AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS THAT GRACIOUSLY ALLOW PEONS LIKE YOU AND I TO DRAW AIR ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!

:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 04:08 AM
That's not FAIR JT!!!!!
Our Leadership is infallible; THEY ARE GENIUSES! DON'T YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!?!?

IT'S NOT "CORPORATE WELFARE"; IT'S LENDING A HELPING HAND TO THOSE BRAVE AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS THAT GRACIOUSLY ALLOW PEONS LIKE YOU AND I TO DRAW AIR ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!

:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046:

10 MORE YEARS?
Are we talking about CP's next contract? I thought we would have just 4 or 8 years! :lol: I agree with you though the financial institutions that are in trouble just alowwed every tom, dick and harry to walk through the door! They were thinking that they would make more off selling a house 2-3 times over rather than making a fair deal to the first buyer.

Guru
10-24-2008, 04:29 AM
And both candidates voted FOR that POS bill.

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Yep they did since both dont give a damned about us regular folks. They make ATLEAST twice as much as most of us and aslong as they are able to collect their checks with a ABSENT vote then they are happy. What would happen if we only showed up 75% of the time at work? They both really are not even close to being in touch with the average American!

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 12:07 PM

Oh it's a decades-long, if not century long project to patch, then fix the dam; you can bank on THAT.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
And both candidates voted FOR that POS bill.

I'm not going to defend either of them on that because I really don't know if there was any other way to do this.

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Oh it's a decades-long, if not century long project to patch, then fix the dam; you can bank on THAT.

Great! I cant afford to show up with all the Chiefs Crowed at Arrowhead! Now I have to worry if im going to have to live off soup asnd beer! If I cant afford the soup then I will just have to live off the beer! :lol:

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Great! I cant afford to show up with all the Chiefs Crowed at Arrowhead! Now I have to worry if im going to have to live off soup asnd beer! If I cant afford the soup then I will just have to live off the beer! :lol:

Don't you UNDERSTAND JT????

You've been given the PRIVILAGE of helping less fortunate businessmen retain their high-rollin' lifestyle!!!

It is our DUTY as God-fearin' 'Mericans to subsist on ALPO AND RECYCLED P*SS-WATER FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES!!!

Will YOU be the cold-hearted soul to tell 'Merica's most valuable citizens and CEO's that there WON'T BE CHAMPAGNE AND PRIME RIB AT CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR???:11:

For Shame JT, For Shame...:D

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 12:29 PM
No I will be the cold hard American that tells mexico and all the sweat shop Nations to give our damned jobs back! We need to take care of America before we take care of the world minus a tragedy!

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
No I will be the cold hard American that tells mexico and all the sweat shop Nations to give our damned jobs back! We need to take care of America before we take care of the world minus a tragedy!

WORD.

We should have just listened to Ben Franklin, and kept to ourselves.

m0ef0e
10-24-2008, 03:02 PM
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected."

- John Danforth (R-Mo)

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created."

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board asministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money"

- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."

- President Woodrow Wilson

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 04:05 PM
You DO know what Lincoln was about to do before he got assassinated, yes?

m0ef0e
10-24-2008, 04:33 PM
You DO know what Lincoln was about to do before he got assassinated, yes?

Enlighten me.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Ugh...as an AZ resident, I'll respectfully disagree. McCain is the worst candidate.

Motion is seconded, and passes with a Majority Vote.

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Enlighten me.

He was going to withdraw the US from the Fed, and start printing currency.

BANG!

Buh-Bye...

m0ef0e
10-24-2008, 05:54 PM
He was going to withdraw the US from the Fed, and start printing currency.

BANG!

Buh-Bye...

Yeah, that's what I though. Just making sure we were on the same page. :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
10-24-2008, 07:31 PM
There's something I was wondering. Maybe some of you can give some insight on it. You know how from time to time we hear of Bill and Hillary campaigning with and/or for Obama? Well why doesn't any of the GOP candidates like Mitt Romney and Rudy Guiliani campaign on behalf of John McCain? I would think that would be a boost for McCain, especially from Romney having the economy as his strong suit. And why aren't there any other of the Democrat candidates campaigning for Obama like Kuchinich, Dodd, etc. (I know why John Edwards isn't campaigning for him!).

You never hear anything from these former candidates anymore. Just the Clintons. The only thing I can think of is that it might require spending their own money to campaign and travel for the presidential candidates. But if that's the case then why do the Clintons consider it in their best interests to campaign for Obama?

Darth CarlSatan
10-24-2008, 08:38 PM
There's something I was wondering. Maybe some of you can give some insight on it. You know how from time to time we hear of Bill and Hillary campaigning with and/or for Obama? Well why doesn't any of the GOP candidates like Mitt Romney and Rudy Guiliani campaign on behalf of John McCain?
Outside of the Conventions, many elected Officials are working on their OWN campaigns, or backing their replacements. Congress is where the majority of the power lies, and it's also where you make your money. If you're chosen to be a part of Committees that wield significant, and Nation-Shaping, Economic-Shaping power and influence, just open your wallet and let the tide roll in.

I would think that would be a boost for McCain, especially from Romney having the economy as his strong suit. And why aren't there any other of the Democrat candidates campaigning for Obama like Kuchinich, Dodd, etc. (I know why John Edwards isn't campaigning for him!).

At this stage in the game, absolute and reliable control must be maintained. Any slip-up's, flubs, or unintentional mistakes by a supporter or political colleague can spell disaster to a candidate, even if they lead by a wide margin.

You never hear anything from these former candidates anymore. Just the Clintons. The only thing I can think of is that it might require spending their own money to campaign and travel for the presidential candidates. But if that's the case then why do the Clintons consider it in their best interests to campaign for Obama?

The Clinton's have a vested interest in seeing Obama elected to Office. Bill is working on his last policy-oriented, and world-wide initiative. Obama will give him the support he needs in the US.
Hillary has proven that she can compete for the Party Nomination against the most gifted candidate the DNC has had since Kennedy, and she want's to be Obama's eventual successor.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree but we got him. He does believes in the sanctity of life.
Does anyone here know that Obama is for the partial birth abortion. And... what about the saline solution abortions, when the babies survive they are just thrown into the trashcan to die? Is that right? McCain/Palin believe its not right.
THAT is why I am voting for the McCain/Palin ticket.
I love life and can't be for anyone that feels a baby's life is worth nothing.

chief31
10-25-2008, 01:12 AM

They both suck. But we are the losers here. They will both win, in some way or another.

Since when does a majority vote constitute winning?:lol:

Darth CarlSatan
10-25-2008, 01:18 AM
They both suck. But we are the losers here. They will both win, in some way or another.

You got THAT right! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
10-25-2008, 02:23 AM

when the words "majority vote" mean "more bullets"? :D

chief31
10-25-2008, 11:16 AM
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

It amazes me how insightful Thomas Jefferson was. Are there any silly Jefferson quotes out there?

Post a quote of Thomas Jefferson, and there is no way to hide from the rep I will be giving you.:sign0098:

Darth CarlSatan
10-25-2008, 04:18 PM
It amazes me how insightful Thomas Jefferson was. Are there any silly Jefferson quotes out there?

Post a quote of Thomas Jefferson, and there is no way to hide from the rep I will be giving you.:sign0098:

"Well we're movin' on up( movin' on up )"
"To the East Side( movin' on up )"
"To a DEEElux apartment, in the skyyyyy ( movin' on up )"

:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

jtandcrew
10-26-2008, 06:37 AM

There prob wont be any since the founding fathers had an idea and a plan. This plan has gone to sh!t since then and now there is no turning back since all of our politicians have the same agenda. This economy is screwed for the next several if not 10 years. They want to bail out the people that screwed the economy in the first place. Now they are having parties, smoking 100$ cigars, drinking high dolar wine, and STILL getting their bonuses and salary raises! This Gov sucks a$$ and the bail out plan is going to fail!

If they wanted it to win? They should have REQUIRED and FORCED the mortgage and credit card companies to lower the rates for everyone below 10% for EVERYONE! That would mean more money in everyones pocket that would be spent in the economy.

spiman
10-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Get the HBO series on dvd at blockbuster/etc..called "John Adams" There is 7 parts.. 3 or 4 cds. It is great.
The one who wins this election: Either cheated,lied,stole,promised.. etc.. to get there!:sign0103: :11:

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Bike, Jet, New Guy, and whoever the hell else:

If you think that by ganging up on me, that your combined "skills" have the ability to get under my skin and make me pack my bags; You are very mistaken.

You aren't that good, not by a longshot.
That's it, and there ain't no more. Deal with it.

YZILLA
10-26-2008, 04:44 PM
I gotta admit , I musta missed something . But I normally cant follow some of your posts anyways . Im mentally not ready to get into your head and I could care one way or the other as long as your not verbally attacking members here , you can say what you want to say. Free country

YZILLA
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry internet lag fart caused me to repost

hermhater
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Are you pissing off the members of the board?

spiman
10-26-2008, 04:55 PM
:lol: YouTube - Sarah Palin Disney Trailer

:bananen_smilies046: He she gots my vote..

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:05 PM

When they attack me without provocation, you better believe it.

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:09 PM
:lol: YouTube - Sarah Palin Disney Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRTXJSyTjo)

Best post of the week, hands down.
Rep most definitely added!

Bike
10-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Best post of the week, hands down.
Rep most definitely added!
A rep from you is:
Nobody cares.

tornadospotter
10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
You Piss me off, dammit, start posting more.

I do not know were this started, or what is this is about. But I would suggest, just chill out!!!! Have a:bananen_smilies046:, or a :toast2: on me.

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
A rep from you is:
Nobody cares.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What, huh!? Did I miss something? Oh; it's just you...

Bike
10-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Bike, Jet, New Guy, and whoever the hell else:

If you think that by ganging up on me, that your combined "skills" have the ability to get under my skin and make me pack my bags; You are very mistaken.

You aren't that good, not by a longshot.
That's it, and there ain't no more. Deal with it.
Who are you to judge? Look in the mirror, bro...

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
You Piss me off, dammit, start posting more.

I do not know were this started, or what is this is about. But I would suggest, just chill out!!!! Have a:bananen_smilies046:, or a :toast2: on me.

I'll tell you how it started:

A few days after coming here, Bike got all cranky( big surprise there )about me being a Star Wars fan. We went back and forth, me keeping it civil, and him not so much.
He them PM'd a truce which I accepted, and all was well.
Then he finds out I'm not a Limbaugh Zombie, and it all starts again. And if THAT were'nt enough, he takes it out of the Political Thread, and carries it to the football threads.
And ever since then, he's sniping at me in the most passive-aggressive CHILDISH way, and now he's bringing his buddies in, because he knows I've had just about all of his bullsh*t that I'm gonna' have.

I disagree with Julie on a lot of things, but I keep it civil with her because I understand that her beliefs mean a lot to her. And if she posts an opinion or view that I know is sticky, I let it be.

So that's it, and the archives will bear it out.
Thanks.

tornadospotter
10-26-2008, 05:33 PM

A few days after coming here, Bike got all cranky( big surprise there )about me being a Star Wars fan. We went back and forth, me keeping it civil, and him not so much.
He them PM'd a truce which I accepted, and all was well.
Then he finds out I'm not a Limbaugh Zombie, and it all starts again. And if THAT were'nt enough, he takes it out of the Political Thread, and carries it to the football threads.
And ever since then, he's sniping at me in the most passive-aggressive CHILDISH way, and now he's bringing his buddies in, because he knows I've had just about all of his bullsh*t that I'm gonna' have.

I disagree with Julie on a lot of things, but I keep it civil with her because I understand that her beliefs mean a lot to her. And if she posts an opinion or view that I know is sticky, I let it be.

So that's it, and the archives will bear it out.
Thanks.
Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
(I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good! :11:

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
(I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good! :11:

Agreed. Closing it won't help the situation between myself, Bike, and his cronies, but it may spare someone new all of this nonsense.

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 05:47 PM

And just so you understand where I coming from, I believe it's better to have a forum where the majority of people get along.
That said, I'm not one of those people who needs everyone to love or even like me; I don't roll like that.
I've got a few regular people here that I go back and forth with about Chiefs Football and a few other things.
And that's good enough for me.

Bike
10-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Agreed. Closing it won't help the situation between myself, Bike, and his cronies, but it may spare someone new all of this nonsense.
Uh, I don't have no cronies or friends here.
There might, however, be other like-minded individuals who think that "I am NEVER wrong. EVER." is a "childish" statement to post on this forum.
GROW UP.

tornadospotter
10-26-2008, 05:55 PM
And just so you understand where I coming from, I believe it's better to have a forum where the majority of people get along.
That said, I'm not one of those people who needs everyone to love or even like me; I don't roll like that.
I've got a few regular people here that I go back and forth with about Chiefs Football and a few other things.
And that's good enough for me.
:11: That is fine with me, just do not be a :character00109: , when you yourself are new to the Crowd. :11:

Darth CarlSatan
10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Uh, I don't have no cronies or friends here.
There might, however, be other like-minded individuals who think that "I am NEVER wrong. EVER." is a "childish" statement to post on this forum.
GROW UP.

You know what? I'm just gonna' do what I should have done at the other forum:

You are officially tuned-out.

Bike
10-27-2008, 07:07 AM
You know what? I'm just gonna' do what I should have done at the other forum:

You are officially tuned-out.
Nobody cares.

chief31
10-27-2008, 07:24 AM

In all fairness, claiming to be right all the time is a form of provocation. Maybe indirect provocation, but...

FAIL!

Some folks enjoy that thread. I stay out of it, for the most part, because there are alot of toes that can be stepped on in there. And many of those toes can be very very sensitive.

It is a good way to make some enemies. For those who are interested in such things. :D

I say, if you can't handle it, then you should probably just stay out of there.

If you do go in there, and someone really p***es you off, then...."I told you so." :sign0104:

Sn@keIze
10-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.

Sn@keIze
10-27-2008, 07:37 AM
In all fairness, claiming to be right all the time is a form of provocation. Maybe indirect provocation, but...

FAIL!

Some folks enjoy that thread. I stay out of it, for the most part, because there are alot of toes that can be stepped on in there. And many of those toes can be very very sensitive.

It is a good way to make some enemies. For those who are interested in such things. :D

If you do go in there, and someone really p***es you off, then...."I told you so." :sign0104:
The thread blows.

Chiefs fans should come here to talk Chiefs and NFL football.

Obviously, if you have the internet, you have the capability to go to another forum where you talk politics.

You dont go to Political threads to talk Chiefs football do you?

chief31
10-27-2008, 07:45 AM
The thread blows.

Chiefs fans should come here to talk Chiefs and NFL football.

Obviously, if you have the internet, you have the capability to go to another forum where you talk politics.

You dont go to Political threads to talk Chiefs football do you?

Didn't you just post in there? Like two minutes ago?

Seriously. Noone makes you do that. If you don't like it. Just leave it alone.

I see posts on this forum about beer, cigarettes, parenthood, natural disasters, college football, baseball, chess, foods, construction, jokes... The list goes on and on. While I am at a Chiefs forum, I sometimes feel the desire to talk about other issues with Chiefs fans.

Sometimes, topics that aren't relative to The Chiefs are gonna come up, no matter how hard we try to avoid them. This way, we have a place to take the really touchy subjects.

It stays.:D

Sn@keIze
10-27-2008, 07:56 AM
Didn't you just post in there? Like two minutes ago?

:D
Yep! I said "Vote Bible, vote Obama." lol. I just wanted to kick up some dust. I couldnt help myself.

I do stay out of it. I see your point.

Canada
10-27-2008, 11:47 AM
I see posts on this forum about beer, cigarettes, parenthood, natural disasters, college football, baseball, chess, foods, construction, jokes...

It stays.:D

There is a beer thread?? :bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-27-2008, 12:02 PM
beer thread? Imalready out voted on it since Canada is so well known for beer! Im humbled! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 12:30 PM

?????????
Bah; who cares anyway, it's old news.

FAIL!

I say, if you're not a Repukelican, stay out.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.

Nice! :lol:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-27-2008, 12:50 PM
I hear ALL public buildings whether it be fast food restaurants, convenience stores, bait shops or hotels etc. are going to be government run in the White mountains of Arizona by next year!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 01:31 PM
I hear ALL public buildings whether it be fast food restaurants, convenience stores, bait shops or hotels etc. are going to be government run in the White mountains of Arizona by next year!!

They might have to, seeing as how McLame has run such a fabulous state.
Letting in floods of illegals, doing nothing about it, and making sure there are plenty of them so that contractors can pay them in cans of tuna as opposed to hiring Americans who believe it or not, like to get PAID for their skills!

No money in the Valley = No money up here. With the exception of the retirees of course.

Bike
10-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Beer should be in every thread!
Thanks for the reminder. I think I'll grab a frosty one right now.:toast2:
Ice cold Bud. Damn thats good.

Canada
10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.

Did you know that bible paper can also be used as rolling papers!! I am voting Zig Zag!! :SmokinBanana:

Bike
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Did you know that bible paper can also be used as rolling papers!! I am voting Zig Zag!! :SmokinBanana:
And to think I never really considered you a "Holy Roller"!

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 03:01 PM

Yeah, but you gotta' use the old-school onion paper type.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-27-2008, 07:14 PM
They might have to, seeing as how McLame has run such a fabulous state.
Letting in floods of illegals, doing nothing about it, and making sure there are plenty of them so that contractors can pay them in cans of tuna as opposed to hiring Americans who believe it or not, like to get PAID for their skills!

No money in the Valley = No money up here. With the exception of the retirees of course.
The businesses will be run by other Socialists from China, Cuba and Vietnam. Not that I am in favor of what Bush has done and absolutely don't agree with what Obama has promised and like to think of myself as an independent but I guess I favor the right side of the isle. Was raised this way. My point is that I am NOT in favor of BIG government and that typically is what the left wants. I would rather let people make some decisions on their own.

Bike
10-27-2008, 07:25 PM
The businesses will be run by other Socialists from China, Cuba and Vietnam. Not that I am in favor of what Bush has done and absolutely don't agree with what Obama has promised and like to think of myself as an independent but I guess I favor the right side of the isle. Was raised this way. My point is that I am NOT in favor of BIG government and that typically is what the left wants. I would rather let people make some decisions on their own.
Exactly.:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
10-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Here is how it is.... I came here originally to talk football - and in the process did make quite a few friends. Friends that I talk with outside of the internet! We talk about all kinds of things and even share in what is happening in our lives. I hope to make more friends and do appreciate the difference of opinions.... that being said, I think that if somebody is following around a fellow poster just to trash talk, then that person should face being called out on it. :11:

Canada
10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Here is how it is.... I came here originally to talk football - and in the process did make quite a few friends. Friends that I talk with outside of the internet! We talk about all kinds of things and even share in what is happening in our lives. I hope to make more friends and do appreciate the difference of opinions.... that being said, I think that if somebody is following around a fellow poster just to trash talk, then that person should face being called out on it. :11:

Shut up!!

j/k :D p.s. I got your hat!! :p

Drunker Hillbilly
10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Yah, I agree. I chimed in a bit late on this thread and it sounds like there was a problem between a couple of people. I give Darth some crap just because he lives in the mountains here in the same state I live in.

tammietailgator
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Shut up!!

Never gonna happen :D

j/k :D p.s. I got your hat!! :p

I want proof! Send me a picture :D

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 08:51 PM

Nobody wants "Big Brother Government", because Big Brother goes BOTH ways.
The EPA killed logging up here, and no Govt. oversight, combined with a general apathy, has landed us in our current paradise.
When a guy like Colbert says "I believe in Global Warming because the Market Has Spoken, and Al Gore's film is a success", it's meant as a parody of people who DO live by that credo.
In the case of our current mess, I too believe the market has spoken. And what it's saying to me is:
"Republicans are either inept, greedy, or a combination of the two, and are therefore incapable of running the show".
Government has a place, and that place is keeping the wheels from falling off the wagon. All that other stuff and peoples personal morals/agendas don't belong there.

Seek
10-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.

I am not a big political person and I probably won't post in this thread again as I don't follow everything all of these losers do, but how does a Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama relate to the bible.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Star Wars fan
Hey I'm a star wars fan too, just not the original movies

(I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good!
I agree, this site is for our love of the chiefs. The thread is something that has possibilities for trouble because no one is going to agree on politics. But there is no reason to take forum rage over certain political thread posts, dragging it onto other threads. I know that I've laid my share of posts that most did not agree with. It is not very logical to get p.o.-ed at those opposite-view posters. I try to use this site for relaxing. Sometimes I do want to gripe about the chiefs and I have to get off the site just to cool down

I hate cliques. I just want to have fun, just like everyone does.

Chiefs Football
Chiefs Football IS what its all about!

:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

Exactly, Tammie, we all came to talk chiefs and make some crazy chiefs-loving friends. I am not sure when I will ever make it to the chiefs' games but I feel like you all are my crazy chiefs family.
There will be a difference of opinions but there is no call for forum rage. Its childish when the site should be a place to enjoy oneself for the usual 4-8 hours.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
I am not a big political person and I probably won't post in this thread again as I don't follow everything all of these losers do, but how does a Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama relate to the bible.

There's no Muslim in this campaign, and if anyone still believes that sh*t, we deserve every ounce of sh*t government and misery we get.

I'm going out on a limb here, but one scenario would be:

"I'm voting for the Bible, I'm voting for Obama because I'm getting really tired of waiting for The End Times to come so I can ascend to Heaven, and maybe that vote will help make it happen quicker."

Which would be, aside from predictable, completely f*cking retarded to boot.

tammietailgator
10-27-2008, 09:20 PM
There's no Muslim in this campaign, and if anyone still believes that sh*t, we deserve every ounce of sh*t government and misery we get.

"I'm voting for the Bible, I'm voting for Obama because I'm getting really tired of waiting for The End Times to come so I can ascend to Heaven, and maybe that vote will help make it happen quicker."

:bananen_smilies046::lol:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-27-2008, 09:28 PM
From what I know of Obama,I think he "used" to be a muslim.

Darth, no offense but you REALLY need to get to know Jesus.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 10:29 PM
From what I know of Obama,I think he "used" to be a muslim.

Darth, no offense but you REALLY need to get to know Jesus.

Jesus and I get along just fine, it's his Church I don't much care for. I don't think he does either.

spiman
10-27-2008, 10:56 PM
When pollutitics and God mix u get..:mob:
Maybe more people need this...:bananen_smilies046: YouTube - What if God Smoked Cannabis?
:11:

Guru
10-28-2008, 12:12 AM
:lol: YouTube - Sarah Palin Disney Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRTXJSyTjo)

Not really that funny at all. Not even close to SNL.

Sn@keIze
10-28-2008, 12:59 AM
I am not a big political person and I probably won't post in this thread again as I don't follow everything all of these losers do, but how does a Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama relate to the bible.I put that post up simply to kick up some dust.

You see, from what I experienced. The Jesus juicers are typically Republican. And they vote for the "oh I believe in Jesus and Moral" guy.

Personally, Im not voting and I dont give a flying poo bout Obama or Mclain. Plus, I dont need to vote because I really dont know what Im talking bout like bout 90% of the people. If I had to vote........It would def be McCain because Palin is HOT!

Its like Alien vs. Predator. No matter who wins.........we lose.

Guru
10-28-2008, 01:06 AM
I put that post up simply to kick up some dust.

You see, from what I experienced. The Jesus juicers are typically Republican. And they vote for the "oh I believe in Jesus and Moral" guy.

Personally, Im not voting and I dont give a flying poo bout Obama or Mclain. Plus, I dont need to vote because I really dont know what Im talking bout like bout 90% of the people. If I had to vote........It would def be McCain because Palin is HOT!

Its like Alien vs. Predator. No matter who wins.........we lose. Now that is a line I can agree with.

Sn@keIze
10-28-2008, 01:12 AM
I agree, this site is for our love of the chiefs. The thread is something that has possibilities for trouble because no one is going to agree on politics. But there is no reason to take forum rage over certain political thread posts, dragging it onto other threads. I know that I've laid my share of posts that most did not agree with. It is not very logical to get p.o.-ed at those opposite-view posters. I try to use this site for relaxing. Sometimes I do want to gripe about the chiefs and I have to get off the site just to cool down

Chiefs Football IS what its all about!

:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

.and look. its already leaking into other threads like this one. This isnt a political thread.

Guru
10-28-2008, 01:19 AM
(I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good! :11:I could show you some football forums that have entire forums dedicated to politics. I'm certainly not going to tell people they can't talk politics just because it is a Chiefs forum. We limited it to one thread and it has worked just fine. I am not about to tell people what they can and can't talk about here.

If people are getting their feelings hurt then they need to stay out of the thread. It's really that simple.

Guru
10-28-2008, 01:22 AM
and look. its already leaking into other threads like this one. This isnt a political thread.
Consider the threads merged

Chiefster
10-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Interesting...

YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Interesting...

YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs)

Okay, here's the problem I have with this:

Said Lawyer is a member( or ex member even, doesn't matter )of the DNC.

Is anyone here familiar with how the "Clinton War Machine" works? I am, and here's the short answer; RUTH-LESS.
If this were legitimate, you can bet your a** that the Clinton's would have found it, or had it handed to them by our "conscionable and concerned" Advocate Lawyer, and they would have full-on USED IT.
There isn't a whole hell of a lot you can bank on with Bill and Hillary, but brother you can bank on that.
Add to that the fact that the McCain campaign isn't going there either, and the credibility becomes even more questionable.
I don't buy the source, and I don't buy what he's attempting to sell either.

And as for the full disclosure of Senator McCain's medical records, well...
http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/53172-john-mccain-s-health-records-must-be-released

Hayvern
10-30-2008, 12:21 AM
I had made a promise to myself that I was out of politics for this year, but here I am posting this.

OK, so what is the problem with Obama? The problem with Obama is his inexperience. He has come out here and essentially bought up a bunch of votes offering up a middle class tax cut along with a health care bill and additional spending on alternative energy. Of course he also has a plan, a socialist plan on how to deal with this economic crisis as well.

Here is what is going to happen, it happened when Clinton was in office and the democrats have always performed this way.

Obama will work to pass all the spending measures first, or rather the congress will. In fact, Teddy Kennedy, who knows his legacy hinges on getting some kind of health care bill passed, is already workig on that piece of legislation. Here is why that is bad.

In short, you people who are counting on that $1,000 tax cut will never see it. Seriously, when Obama takes office, he will come out with a statement that the economy is worse than he originally thought it was and the country cannot afford to give anyone a tac break.

He will then proceed to pass additional taxes on items not associated with income, far reaching taxes on everything from energy, to Internet and Cell Phone usage, to perhaps even sales taxes. These will be lauded as good tax increases, because after all, who except the rich can really afford to buy fuel, hi-speed Internet, or cell phones?

One more thing, within the first two years, this country will experience another terrorist attack, especially if Obama stands by his plan to remove the troops out of Iraq within 16 months. Of course, I don't think you are going to see that either, again Obama will come out and say that it would be irresponsible to pull the troops out in 16 months.

As for the terrorist attack, this time we will see some sort of CBR (Chemical, Biological, or Radiological) attack on one of the major southern california water supplies. A few thousand people will die before the source is found and removed, in the end, the southern california economy will be damaged very badly after the attack.

OK so those are my predictions for an Obama presidency. Obama will last one term at most before the country swings back to republican leadership.

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 12:33 AM
I have copied your post and archived as "HayVern's Predictions".
I have committed it to a code-locked partition on a flash-drive that never sees regular use.
Now, we shall wait and see.

hermhater
10-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Who the hell started this ridiculous thread anyways?

kcvet
10-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Osama now has proven ties to terrorists and crooks here. his scams with ACORN was hugh in the housing meltdown. now the LA times has a taped interview with him and a PLO member. but they refuse to release it. and on and on. and im not voting for anyone who claims we have 57 states and claims A bomb fell on pearl harbor.
...........that pathethic speech last night was a sign of desperation. he had a big lead and decided to sit on it. now its gone. and I don't think the military will support him. senior commanders now claim they will retire or resign if he's elected. why not???? his foreign policy will be run by foreigners. Israel now claims if he's elected they will flatten Iran. says he's gonna send troops into Pakistan. another muslim state. they won't tolerate American boots on their soil. so how many die under him ???
thanks but no thanks !!!!

Sn@keIze
10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Palin is Sexy.

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Palin is Sexy.

And if you vote for her, I'm sure she'll let you have sex with her every day! ;):rolleyes::D

As for me, I've reached an age where 'stupid' doesn't turn me on.

Sn@keIze
10-30-2008, 02:08 PM
, I've reached an age where 'stupid' doesn't turn me on.
No, you're just at that age where you're more concerned when Luke Skywalker took his last crap.

I'm sure the Dems are happy to have you on their side Darth....er excuse me.....LORD Darth. Dont use the force to choke me to death or anything.:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 02:27 PM
No, you're just at that age where you're more concerned when Luke Skywalker took his last crap.

I'm sure the Dems are happy to have you on their side Darth....er excuse me.....LORD Darth. Dont use the force to choke me to death or anything.:D

Mmm...let's see...Ah yes; the Skywalker Crap Log.

According to the record, last crap was taken at approximately 10:32am this morning.

Sn@keIze
10-30-2008, 02:38 PM

:D:lol: :lol: Now thats funny.

OMG! the "Skywalker Crap Log".........Now Ive heard it all:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
:lol: :lol: Now thats funny.

OMG! the "Skywalker Crap Log".........Now Ive heard it all:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

I does what I can's, when I can's! :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 03:42 PM
How Touching...

People like this make me so proud to be an American...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/capt4525ed4fd5e94c18ad196a0167a0fb6.jpg

Mike Schlesselman, the father of Paul Schlesselman, one of the skinheads accused of plotting to murder presidential candidate Sen. Barrack Obama, leaves the Clifford Davis-Odell Horton Federal Building in Memphis, Tenn. without comment, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008 after a federal magistrate granted a defense requested delay in the hearing. Schlesselman's sister, Kayla Schlesselman, is over the left shoulder of her father.
(AP Photo/Greg Campbell)

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
And now, a few words from MY favorite politician...

YouTube - Warrior Soul - The Party
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/Warrior.jpg

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 04:32 PM
"Mmmm.....mmmmm...Come on in Joe, I've got some pipe I'd like you took a look at....mmmm....mmmmm..
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/somintoshowya.jpg

:D:D:D

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/GOODRIDDANCE.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 06:26 PM
One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him.

Bush asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Always tell the truth, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.

The next night, Bush sees the ghost of Thomas
Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom.

Bush calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, just as I did," Jefferson
advises, and dims from sight . . . .

The third night sleep still does not come for Bush. He sees the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed.

Bush whispers, "Franklin, What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the mist.

Bush isn't sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It's the ghost of Abraham Lincoln.

Bush pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do
right now to help the country?"

Lincoln replies, "Support the arts, as I did. Get out and see a play." :D:D:D

posted by roxtar at 9:26 AM (http://blackskytheory.blogspot.com/2006/05/shamelessly-stolen-from-rising-hegemon.html)

Bike
10-30-2008, 11:45 PM

According to the record, last crap was taken at approximately 10:32am this morning.
And at 10:33, with one quick flick of the flush handle, you were gone.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"
St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."
"Oh," said the man, "Whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
"Incredible,' said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"
St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's Obama's clock?" asked the man.
"Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Darth CarlSatan
10-31-2008, 03:22 PM
A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"
St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."
"Oh," said the man, "Whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
"Incredible,' said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"
St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's Obama's clock?" asked the man.
"Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Nice. :D

I hear tell they're using Cheney's clock in heavenly, wind-tunnel testing facilities in an effort to create stronger wings for the Angels!

It's good to see that Missouri is at least trying to finally get it's head on straight. Not much of a margin, but hey; I'll take anything over 50%.
I hope that little twerp freshman Senator I voted for in 2000 will finally be shown the door.
What ever happened to Ashcroft? Good Lord that guy was an embarrassment! Yes, let's cover the classical statuary in the lobby of the Justice Department, because in the Big Picture of Life, inanimate and naked statues are the tall order of the day!

Oi; is it over yet...

Darth CarlSatan
10-31-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm sorry Bike, was there something you wished to add to the dialogue?

Oh I'm sorry, that's RIGHT; I CAN'T SEE OR HEAR YOU.

Forum calls it the "Ignore Option", I call it the "Bush/Bike Doctrine".

CHEERS! :toast2::yahoo:

Guru
10-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry Bike, was there something you wished to add to the dialogue?

Oh I'm sorry, that's RIGHT; I CAN'T SEE OR HEAR YOU.

Forum calls it the "Ignore Option", I call it the "Bush/Bike Doctrine".

CHEERS! :toast2::yahoo:
I think you are missing the point of the ignore feature Darth.:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-31-2008, 11:52 PM

I am an irascible fellow! :D

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Okay, here's the problem I have with this:

Said Lawyer is a member( or ex member even, doesn't matter )of the DNC.

Is anyone here familiar with how the "Clinton War Machine" works? I am, and here's the short answer; RUTH-LESS.
If this were legitimate, you can bet your a** that the Clinton's would have found it, or had it handed to them by our "conscionable and concerned" Advocate Lawyer, and they would have full-on USED IT.
There isn't a whole hell of a lot you can bank on with Bill and Hillary, but brother you can bank on that.
Add to that the fact that the McCain campaign isn't going there either, and the credibility becomes even more questionable.
I don't buy the source, and I don't buy what he's attempting to sell either.

And as for the full disclosure of Senator McCain's medical records, well...
http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/53172-john-mccain-s-health-records-must-be-released

That, too, is interesting.

Who the hell started this ridiculous thread anyways?

I don't know but as punishment he should be made to listen to old Barry Manilow records.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 01:01 AM
That, too, is interesting.

I don't know but as punishment he should be made to listen to old Barry Manilow records.

As an old Captain once said; "I can arrange that"!

YouTube - Copacabana - Barry Manilow

:drunkhb::yahoo::bananen_smilies046::D

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 01:12 AM

YouTube - Copacabana - Barry Manilow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKsVhyiISY8)

I sense a man-card revocation.

hermhater
11-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Who's in charge of that now?

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 01:18 AM

It is still the responsibility of Guru, unless of course he has passed the mantel on to one of the other mods. :D

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 01:20 AM

Hey, YOU'RE the one who brought up Manilow; that "singer" crosses MY train of thought about "Once In A Blue NEVER"!

I was simply providing the tools for interrogation and torture of the guilty party who started this nightmare!

Now; relax, pop open a beer, and watch this:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

hermhater
11-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Well posting a Barry Manilow video is a clear violation of Man Rules.

hermhater
11-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Well I guess Darth and I are on at the same time now.

I don't want to derail this thread (I would never do such a thing), but could you sum up your entire stance on the Chiefs and politics in just under 50 words or so?

I want to get to know who I'm dealing with here.

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Hey, YOU'RE the one who brought up Manilow; that "singer" crosses MY train of thought about "Once In A Blue NEVER"!

I was simply providing the tools for interrogation and torture of the guilty party who started this nightmare!

Now; relax, pop open a beer, and watch this:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GapJ-Cc94Gg)

...But, you'll noticed that I stopped short of actually posting an actual Manilow video.

A man's got to know his limitations! :D

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 01:30 AM

Truth, you have spoken my young padawan. :D

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 01:53 AM
...But, you'll noticed that I stopped short of actually posting an actual Manilow video.

A man's got to know his limitations! :D

But you'll notice I went to the trouble of sparing you and everyone else the misery of actually having to LOOK AT BARRY MANILOW!
Thus, it was not...a Manilow video.

BOO-YA! I shoulda' been a Lawyer!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 01:59 AM
But you'll notice I went to the trouble of sparing you and everyone else the misery of actually having to LOOK AT BARRY MANILOW!
Thus, it was not...a Manilow video.

BOO-YA! I shoulda' been a Lawyer!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did you actually hear him singing in the video???

The reason I ask is because I could not bring myself to actually click the "play" button. Whether or not he actually appears in the video is irrelevant if one can actually hear the man sing.

Jourdan fades back...swish, and that's the game! Nothing further your Honor!

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Did you actually hear him singing in the video???

The reason I ask is because I could not bring myself to actually click the "play" button. Whether or not he actually appears in the video is irrelevant if one can actually hear the man sing.

Jourdan fades back...swish, and that's the game! Nothing further your Honor!

Nope. I posted that, and ran like hell!

Chiefster
11-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Nope. I posted that, and ran like hell!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As well you should have.

tornadospotter
11-01-2008, 03:39 AM

YouTube - Copacabana - Barry Manilow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKsVhyiISY8)

It is still the responsibility of Guru, unless of course he has passed the mantel on to one of the other mods. :D

:D Guru, I call for a full investigation of man-card! :scared2: I fear the dark one may have gone from :character00169: to :34: :lol:

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
:D Guru, I call for a full investigation of man-card! :scared2: I fear the dark one may have gone from :character00169: to :34: :lol:

You too????

That's it; I'm laying down the Ultimate Punishment!

This will haunt your eyes, ears, and mind FOREVER!
Sorry, did you say something?

Ah yes; "Fez and the F*cksticks"!!!!
Who's wielding the darkside NOW?
Mwuu-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!!!!

tornadospotter
11-01-2008, 04:16 AM
You too????

That's it; I'm laying down the Ultimate Punishment!

This will haunt your eyes, ears, and mind FOREVER!

Ah yes; "Fez and the F*cksticks"!!!!
Who's wielding the darkside NOW?
Mwuu-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!!!!

:mob: :mob: :mob: That is a :sign0153: !
I now want to be part of the investigation! Guru where are you!!!!!! :D This is a scandal of Watergate proportions! First the posted video of farry, now this blasphemy! I say take the mancard away!!!!!!:sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151:

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 04:43 AM
:mob: :mob: :mob: That is a :sign0153: !
I now want to be part of the investigation! Guru where are you!!!!!! :D This is a scandal of Watergate proportions! First the posted video of farry, now this blasphemy! I say take the mancard away!!!!!!:sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151:

Here's your Mancard to the 100th POWER!

GET DOWN!!!!
Yep; That's CBGB's, and YEP;
I'VE PLAYED THERE!
Who needs a "mancard", when you are
THE MAN?
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/1.jpg

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Damn you! lol!

tornadospotter
11-01-2008, 05:26 AM
Here's your Mancard to the 100th POWER!

GET DOWN!!!!
Yep; That's CBGB's, and YEP;
I'VE PLAYED THERE!
Who needs a "mancard", when you are
THE MAN?
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/1.jpg

Thats not how I pictured you, :yahoo: Darth. :D

Guru
11-01-2008, 05:26 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/2.jpg

Guru
11-01-2008, 05:27 AM
Thats not how I pictured you, :yahoo: Darth. :D

Or....

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/3.jpg
:lol:

tornadospotter
11-01-2008, 05:31 AM
Or....

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/3.jpg
:sign0098: :funnypost: :lol: :11: Darth, you have some explaning to do!!!!!
:p

:character0049:

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 05:34 AM
You both gotta' sleep sometime...

Guru
11-01-2008, 05:35 AM

All in good fun. You can have the weekend as I take those off. BUT, I can't control what the other MODS may choose to do. :lol:

tornadospotter
11-01-2008, 05:38 AM
Sleep, who has time for that.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Sleep, who has time for that.

Ugh; my balls hurt...

Guru
11-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Ugh; my balls hurt...
YouTube - Bob Nelson Football Routine - Funniest standup act EVER!

IlovetheChiefs
11-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Good COLUMN (http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawkins/2008/10/31/thirty_reasons_to_vote_for_john_mccain?page=1) called "Thirty reasons to vote for John McCain"

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Man, I haven't seen this in YEARS!

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Good COLUMN (http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawkins/2008/10/31/thirty_reasons_to_vote_for_john_mccain?page=1) called "Thirty reasons to vote for John McCain"

Let's call this "list" what it really is:
A SPIN IN THE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/nofactzone.png

chief31
11-01-2008, 05:43 PM
YouTube - Bob Nelson Football Routine - Funniest standup act EVER! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BerJdS2VJhA)

Somebody has dain bramage. :lol:

I love that spot.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Nice. :D

I hear tell they're using Cheney's clock in heavenly, wind-tunnel testing facilities... What ever happened to Ashcroft? ...
I got the joke in an offline and thought it was hilarious.:D
I never cared for Cheney, he is the one that had the bright idea to start a war with Iraq to try to get control of the oil.

I am an irascible fellow! :D
Awww...

This thread is much better now that we are having fun with it instead of getting all stressed out, right?

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I got the joke in an offline and thought it was hilarious.:D
I never cared for Cheney, he is the one that had the bright idea to start a war with Iraq to try to get control of the oil.

Awww...

This thread is much better now that we are having fun with it instead of getting all stressed out, right?

Yep! And when the elections are over, I hope the mods have the good sense to eradicate this thread forever.

chief31
11-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Yep! And when the elections are over, I hope the mods have the good sense to eradicate this thread forever.

No chance. We left it open for Dems to nail "W", so it will stay open for Psychos... errr.. Republicans to trash on Obama.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
No chance. We left it open for Dems to nail "W", so it will stay open for Psychos... errr.. Republicans to trash on Obama.

yayyyyyyyy...

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Amen!

IlovetheChiefs
11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
A splendid editorial from The New York Post endorsing John McCain:

AT STAKE TOMORROW

Americans go to the polls tomorrow for what will be their most critical presidential choice in a generation. Not since 1980 has the contrast between the candidates been so stark - or the dangers of a wrong selection more worrisome.
Early on, The Post endorsed Sen. John McCain's presidential candidacy, citing his lifelong record of service, his courage and his clear grasp of the problems and threats facing this country.
Since then, the subprime-mortgage crisis and Wall Street's woes have supplanted national security as the campaign's principal issue.
All the more reason, frankly, to cast a vote for John McCain.
Barack Obama's record is as devoid of substance today as it was when his campaign began. Behind his soaring eloquence lies a tissue-thin resume and some disturbing personal associations.
Moreover, he and his running-mate, Joe Biden, represent a Democratic Party overly obligated to special interests like trial lawyers and rapacious public-employee unions.
Even as the economy is being rocked, Obama advocates a fundamental rewriting of the tax code that - far from cutting taxes for "95 percent" of Americans, as he promises - would dramatically raise tax rates, coupled with $650 billion in tax-credit-driven hikes in entitlement and other spending.
And that is likely just the starting point - with the Nancy Pelosi-Harry Reid Congress pushing hard to enhance the handouts while raising taxes further and slashing defense spending.
It is, in fact, on defense and national security that the differences between McCain and Obama are especially clear.
Simply put, McCain gets it - and Obama doesn't.
McCain, for example, knew that a pacified Iraq was critical to victory in the War on Terror. Obama, despite campaign-driven rhetoric, seems barely to believe that the war needs to be fought.
To be sure, Obama's election as America's first African-American president would be a huge historic milestone.
Moreover, he has undeniably created a genuine sense of excitement among his supporters, many of whom were previously uninvolved in the political process.
All that's to be admired.
But these times demand genuine, tested and principled leadership and experience - of the sort that John McCain has demonstrated in a lifetime of public service.
As Obama's opponents during the primaries - including Joe Biden - repeatedly warned, the presidency is no place for on-the-job training.
Nothing that has transpired over the past several weeks makes us any less certain that John McCain has what it takes to be a successful president of the United States - and that Barack Obama simply does not.
We urge Americans to pull the lever for McCain tomorrow.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I just got done with four idiotic years of "staying the course":

No Thanks.

kcvet
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
in anticipation of the dictator Osama winning tomorrow ive made arrangements to have ALL my money and investments moved overseas. insuring this dictator will not get 1 red cent of it in taxes.
2nd ive lived here my whole life. I served my country. BUT if my country now decides socialism is now the American way I will leave it. I have made plans, thru trusted friends, for my wife and I to leave this country. I will NOT be a part of this hypocrisy. period.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
in anticipation of the dictator Osama winning tomorrow ive made arrangements to have ALL my money and investments moved overseas. insuring this dictator will not get 1 red cent of it in taxes.
2nd ive lived here my whole life. I served my country. BUT if my country now decides socialism is now the American way I will leave it. I have made plans, thru trusted friends, for my wife and I to leave this country. I will NOT be a part of this hypocrisy. period.

Nothing wrong with following the lead of the worst that corporate America has seen fit to "bless" us with.
Yep; that Biblical "7 years fat" is coming to a close, and instead of facing the pendulum swing like true American's, they're just gonna' take their toys out of the sand box and go home.

Well you know what I say? F*CK EM. Good luck in finding another Country in the world that will allow these a**holes to burn THEIR economic bridges; sorry Charlie!
But hey; if every Rightie in this Country want's to follow your lead, I'll start a money-drive to buy them their plane tickets.
You have my respect and gratitude for your Service, but this "me me me"-sh*t is part of the problem; NOT the solution.

kcvet
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Nothing wrong with following the lead of the worst that corporate America has seen fit to "bless" us with.
Yep; that Biblical "7 years fat" is coming to a close, and instead of facing the pendulum swing like true American's, they're just gonna' take their toys out of the sand box and go home.

Well you know what I say? F*CK EM. Good luck in finding another Country in the world that will allow these a**holes to burn THEIR economic bridges; sorry Charlie!
But hey; if every Rightie in this Country want's to follow your lead, I'll start a money-drive to buy them their plane tickets.
You have my respect and gratitude for your Service, but this "me me me"-sh*t is part of the problem; NOT the solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

listen closely. He's talking about a Gestapo

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

listen closely. He's talking about a Gestapo

OMG! LMAO!!!!

First, would it be possible to hear THE CONTEXT of the speech!?!?
Jesus Christ; I can take ANYONE'S speech or speeches, slice and dice them with Pro Tools, and make sh*t like THAT ALL DAY!!! Good God...lol.

Second, you worried about a Gestapo? I've got very bad news for you; WE ALREADY HAVE ONE.
Inspect the Department Of Homeland Security's sweeping discretionary powers some time; Hitler and Stalin would weep with envy.

kcvet
11-03-2008, 10:04 PM
OMG! LMAO!!!!

First, would it be possible to hear THE CONTEXT of the speech!?!?
Jesus Christ; I can take ANYONE'S speech or speeches, slice and dice them with Pro Tools, and make sh*t like THAT ALL DAY!!! Good God...lol.

Second, you worried about a Gestapo? I've got very bad news for you; WE ALREADY HAVE ONE.
Inspect the Department Of Homeland Security's sweeping discretionary powers some time; Hitler and Stalin would weep with envy.

that's all that was posted on politcal boards.

it won't hold a candle to the one coming. another big reason im leaving is because ret officers I served with in Nam are telling me many high ranking military officers are quietly now saying they will retire or resign their commissions. the blanket of freedom you sleep under may have to be defended with your own gun. this would be devastating for a volunteer military. he says he's gonna wack the military anyway. but I guess that's for you to decide???
add to it his fear factor has forced a major increase in gun sales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V71Do4Fj8XU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6I4xIfJ8AI

inadequate military protection. more personal guns???? add it up. we hope we're wrong. dead wrong. but we, or you could be facing a civil war.

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM

it won't hold a candle to the one coming. another big reason im leaving is because ret officers I served with in Nam are telling me many high ranking military officers are quietly now saying they will retire or resign their commissions. the blanket of freedom you sleep under may have to be defended with your own gun. this would be devastating for a volunteer military. he says he's gonna wack the military anyway. but I guess that's for you to decide???

inadequate military protection. more personal guns???? add it up. we hope we're wrong. dead wrong. but we, or you could be facing a civil war.

I'll agree with you on one thing; the fear factor IS off the charts.
I don't listen to conservative talk radio anymore, but I can WELL IMAGINE what's shooting across the airwaves.
The absurdity is off the hook. I mean for God's sake; look at Limbaugh. When Powell backs the GOP, he's a "Great American, who cares more about his Country than the dogma of the Left and the DNC".
But when he backs Barack, "IT'S...ABOUT...RACE"!!!
Come on Fatty Pill-popper, give me a f*ckin' BREAK! lol!

I in particular LOVE how he spent the ENTIRE ELECTION CYCLE in 2000 just verbally b*tch-slapping McCain UP AND DOWN THE AIRWAVES, and now has to crank up "Stand By Your Man" on the turntable and bite the bullet! LMAO!!!

This election reminds me of the stories my Mom has told me about the days when JFK was running. My Great-Grandparents were SCARED SH*TLESS that a Catholic( GASP! lol )might become President.

This is just the same old sh*t with different names and entities attached to it.

kcvet
11-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I'll agree with you on one thing; the fear factor IS off the charts.
I don't listen to conservative talk radio anymore, but I can WELL IMAGINE what's shooting across the airwaves.
The absurdity is off the hook. I mean for God's sake; look at Limbaugh. When Powell backs the GOP, he's a "Great American, who cares more about his Country than the dogma of the Left and the DNC".
But when he backs Barack, "IT'S...ABOUT...RACE"!!!
Come on Fatty Pill-popper, give me a f*ckin' BREAK! lol!

I in particular LOVE how he spent the ENTIRE ELECTION CYCLE in 2000 just verbally b*tch-slapping McCain UP AND DOWN THE AIRWAVES, and now has to crank up "Stand By Your Man" on the turntable and bite the bullet! LMAO!!!

This election reminds me of the stories my Mom has told me about the days when JFK was running. My Great-Grandparents were SCARED SH*TLESS that a Catholic( GASP! lol )might become President.

This is just the same old sh*t with different names and entities attached to it.

the SOS???? no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIVvvoDbCV0

tammietailgator
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
I voted bright and early this morning... I am nervous about this election.... we shall see how it goes....

GO McCain!:yahoo:

Seek
11-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Early Ballot counts show Ralph Nader in the lead by a land slide.

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Early Ballot counts show Ralph Nader in the lead by a land slide.

:funnypost:

He's just the Gift That Keeps On Giving.

Seek
11-04-2008, 02:05 PM
:funnypost:

He's just the Gift That Keeps On Giving.

Do we need someone to check on you if McCain Wins?

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Do we need someone to check on you if McCain Wins?

Nope.

IlovetheChiefs
11-04-2008, 03:47 PM
I voted bright and early this morning... I am nervous about this election.... we shall see how it goes....

GO McCain!:yahoo:

I voted this afternoon after work for McCain/Palin. I've been pessimistic for a long time though and expect that we'll get Obama and be in some serious trouble. But since it's still not over yet I also say with you, "GO McCain!" :yahoo:

tornadospotter
11-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Well I went and voted, I voted for!!!

YouTube - Man Of The Year Trailer

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Well I went and voted, I voted for!!!

YouTube - Man Of The Year Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4tvZnnmt8)

I'll buy THAT for a dollar!:bananen_smilies046:

kcvet
11-04-2008, 08:09 PM
trouble in Philly. new black panthers try to stop white voters from getting in. telling them the next prez will be black. they were carrying belly clubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

i think someday people will be able to vote from home. thru TV PC or some device

IlovetheChiefs
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I saw that when I came home from work, KCvet. And Philly also had some issues with Republican election board members being kicked out of various polling places.

Obama up 53-46% in popular vote right now, and 78-34 in electoral votes (according to yahoo main page results). I highly doubt McCain wins, and that really saddens me.

kcvet
11-04-2008, 08:23 PM
I saw that when I came home from work, KCvet. And Philly also had some issues with Republican election board members being kicked out of various polling places.

Obama up 53-46% in popular vote right now, and 78-34 in electoral votes (according to yahoo main page results). I highly doubt McCain wins, and that really saddens me.

me to. ive also heard reports of wide spread voting machine failures. we may not know till 3 am !!!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I'd say that Baker-inspired, Young Republican Riot that went down in Dade County, which in turn stopped the recount process so the deadline couldn't be met, is coming home to roost, yes?

Sn@keIze
11-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Me too. Palin has nice legs. I couldve stared at those for the next four years.:D

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Me too. Palin has nice legs. I couldve stared at those for the next four years.:D

:funnypost::lol:

I don't know about your politics Snake, but your honesty IS refreshing!

IlovetheChiefs
11-04-2008, 08:52 PM

Actually, I don't see why so many think she's so hot. She's fairly attractive, but no beauty queen in my opinion. Hmmm maybe it's in comparison to other women in politics like Hillary, Laura Bush, etc. Cuz come on, Sarah Palin sure ain't no Ashley Judd or Gwyneth Paltrow!

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Actually, I don't see why so many think she's so hot. She's fairly attractive, but no beauty queen in my opinion. Hmmm maybe it's in comparison to other women in politics like Hillary, Laura Bush, etc. Cuz come on, Sarah Palin sure ain't no Ashley Judd or Gwyneth Paltrow!

It's the guns. Some guys have secret and hidden "chicks w/ d*cks"-fetish.

tammietailgator
11-04-2008, 09:10 PM
foxnews.com is giving live electorial updates. We have not touched on most of the country, so I am not too concerned.

IlovetheChiefs
11-04-2008, 09:33 PM
foxnews.com is giving live electorial updates. We have not touched on most of the country, so I am not too concerned.

I'm very concerned because yahoo now has Obama with 175 electoral votes to 52 for McCain. And 270 is what wins. It seems to me that it's not only looking like an Obama victory but a landslide.

Edit: Oh, and they declared Pennsylvania won by Obama. And some pundits said that was a battleground state McCain had to win. :(

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm very concerned because yahoo now has Obama with 175 electoral votes to 52 for McCain. And 270 is what wins. It seems to me that it's not only looking like an Obama victory but a landslide.

Edit: Oh, and they declared Pennsylvania won by Obama. And some pundits said that was a battleground state McCain had to win. :(

Iowa just went to Obama. Handily.

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Iowa just went to Obama. Handily.

OHIO!:yahoo:

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 10:40 PM
OHIO!:yahoo:

House of Reps is getting CLEANED!

Pulling ahead in the Senate too!

:band::guitarist::smilies_musik45::punk:

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 10:46 PM
House of Reps is getting CLEANED!

Pulling ahead in the Senate too!

:band::guitarist::smilies_musik45::punk:

Come on Missouri; pull your head out of your a** and make Daddy PROUD!
:yahoo:

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Come on Missouri; pull your head out of your a** and make Daddy PROUD!

VIRGINNY!!!!!

Canada
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Who is the donkey and who is the elephant?

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Who is the donkey and who is the elephant?

The Elephant and The Donkey represent the the Republican and Democratic Parties.

And By The By; IT'S OVER.

YES WE DID!

:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::bananen_smilies046::ya hoo:

tammietailgator
11-05-2008, 12:20 AM
You have not done crap yet and I will make sure of that at the spring primary! I am not happy about this but unlike the dems I will have to support my pres. He still needs to earn my respect though

rbedgood
11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/8.jpg

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 12:33 AM
You have not done crap yet and I will make sure of that at the spring primary! I am not happy about this but unlike the dems I will have to support my pres. He still needs to earn my respect though

Is there some super-secret, esoteric election I'm unaware of?

Don't be mad at ME; I voted for Dipsh*t TWICE!
Even if I didn't agree with or like Obama, that's some HEAVY Karma I have to get straightened out before I leave this plane!

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 12:45 AM
As much as Soren and Keitz keep me glued to the sportscast, I'm breaking tradition tomorrow.

I will spend the entire day listening to Rush, Hannity, and O'Reily whine and cry.

Like the little girls they are.

And I shall relish every moment of their, and their audiences agony.

As they have earned it.:D:D:D

Three7s
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Yeeeees, way to go Obama!

Rock Obama 08!:yahoo:

rbedgood
11-05-2008, 01:00 AM

Full of CRock Obama 08!:yahoo:

Fixed your post...

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 01:16 AM

Rock Obama 08!:yahoo:

:bananen_smilies046:F*ckin' A! :bananen_smilies046:

I can't wait to call my folks tomorrow, my Mom in particular. She's been politically active and socially way ahead of the curve since she was a teenager. I'd come home from school, and she'd have records playing on the turntable that you just wouldn't expect when you think of a 20-something, white girl in and from Oklahoma in the 70's and 80's; Wille, Waylon, Hendrix, Stones, Beatles, 'Easy Rider', Isley Brothers, Marvin Gaye, and all sorts of classic Motown.
My folks schooled me against prejudice from day one, and they, and their generation took a LOT of lumps back in the day to make this election and victory possible.

I know right now they're feeling the weight of the world off of their shoulders. And if we can get the economy back on track, maybe my Dad can finally feel secure enough to retire after 34 years with Southwestern Bell.

Cheers!

chief31
11-05-2008, 02:00 AM

There you go. At least have the guts to do what Reps have been telling everyone else to do for decades.

Give me a break. I survived eight years of "W". Nothing scares me.

Also, I couldn't find the post that mentioned something about the hardest working people in America getting screwed, but I have done all sorts of jobs, including managament, Union labor, private contracting, fast-food servise and sales.

The hardest working people in America are among the nations bottom tax brackets.

Flipping burgers is the hardest job that I have ever had. And I did three years of roofing, and six years of hanging drywall.

Management is far from hard work. And the further up in management that you go, the less work that is involved.

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 02:05 AM
BOOOOOOOO-YA!

Damn! That one left a pain on MY balls all the way over here!

Three7s
11-05-2008, 02:37 AM
There you go. At least have the guts to do what Reps have been telling everyone else to do for decades.

Give me a break. I survived eight years of "W". Nothing scares me.

Also, I couldn't find the post that mentioned something about the hardest working people in America getting screwed, but I have done all sorts of jobs, including managament, Union labor, private contracting, fast-food servise and sales.

The hardest working people in America are among the nations bottom tax brackets.

Flipping burgers is the hardest job that I have ever had. And I did three years of roofing, and six years of hanging drywall.

Management is far from hard work. And the further up in management that you go, the less work that is involved.
Absolutely, right now I work a cushy job in an office setting.Compared to the work I did back when I was in High School, it's a breeze. A lot of the time, I'm just chatting on these forums about how to fix the Chiefs/fire Herm/Carl.

chief31
11-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Absolutely, right now I work a cushy job in an office setting.Compared to the work I did back when I was in High School, it's a breeze. A lot of the time, I'm just chatting on these forums about how to fix the Chiefs/fire Herm/Carl.

Same here. With evey step up, there is less and less work.

Obviously, as with any rule, there are going to be exceptions. But this is the rule.

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 03:00 AM

ROTFLMAO!

Goddamnit; will SOMEBODY get us a 'rotflmao'-smiley for God's sake?!? It's my favorite!

I just thank God I spent part of my time with the City of KCMO Water Dept. in the Engineering Division, learning the art of Land Surveying.
Otherwise, I'd probably be frying chicken with Raul and Julio out here in McCain's Arizona.

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Oh yes; it's time.

I want P-Funk, E-W-F, or BB King to play at the Inauguration.

Those are my second string choices, because the Perfect Artist for this occasion has passed on to the next plane:

YouTube - Isaac Hayes - Shaft - live 1973
SOLID!:bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I normally spend my work day listening to the 810 web cast as I work, but today I decided to break tradition and bop on over KMBZ to witness the insanity first-hand.

Beck sounded like he was going to have an aneurysm, and Rush is just straight-up broadcasting from " I'm going to put my hands over my ears and go lalalalalalalalalalalalalalal I can't HEAR YOU! lalalalalalalalalalalalalal LAND"! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

People, you can't BUY comedy of this magnitude! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/9.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/10.jpg (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/reputation.php?p=5191444)

Chiefster
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
I am so mad that my write-in vote for Mickey Mouse got zero media coverage!

tammietailgator
11-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Ok darth - your pic won...

I will pray for him and support him as the President.... unless he lets us down. I don't want to hear from you who you think has let you down in the past.... as I am sure you live a decent life. We are very spoiled in this country and have access to everything at our finger tips. I cannot stand the fact that this country has so many people that believe that we have it so rough..... Life is pretty damn good for us here... has been for a long time. I hope THAT does not CHANGE.

Darth CarlSatan
11-07-2008, 11:22 PM

I will pray for him and support him as the President.... unless he lets us down. I don't want to hear from you who you think has let you down in the past.... as I am sure you live a decent life. We are very spoiled in this country and have access to everything at our finger tips. I cannot stand the fact that this country has so many people that believe that we have it so rough..... Life is pretty damn good for us here... has been for a long time. I hope THAT does not CHANGE.

Thank you.
I don't look at this as "my guy won". You bring up a very valid point about having it good in America, and it leads back directly to why I voted not just for Barack Obama, but why I voted Democrat across the board.
When we as Country are rolling high and living fat, there's a tendency to start nit-picking at a thousand little things and pet issues that the organizations behind them are more than happy to push on Americans ad-nausem.
It's the old "solve the problem, and you put the "business-side" of the problem out of business". And a lot of these issues are personal and have no place in Government to begin with.
But the advocates and lobbyists fan the flames, get everybody riled-up, and all of a sudden, a public servant or an organization that has HELPED and/or CREATED the current "We're rollin' FAT, America"-situation, is now a pariah whose previous good service and contributions no longer matter.
There are outside influences that shape this Country and the world too. But the reason they succeed in America more often than not, is because our greatest weakness is that we are comprised, by and large, of a people that simply DO NOT KNOW how to live and let live.
More often than not, we make it so easy for these puppet-masters.

I'm a firm believer now more than ever that if there is an issue or cause that you believe in and other people don't, it is YOUR responsibility to advocate said issue face to face, person to person, with your fellow Countrymen. If you turn it over to someone else, if you abdicate your own PERSONAL power to a tax-free "institution" or group; you've already lost.
And America will suffer because the Government becomes more clogged, and less time is spent focusing on the basic needs, principles and practices that keep the wheels from falling off of the wagon.
I would like to think that the American people have learned their lesson regarding all of this in the last eight years, but I know better.
The pendulum will continue to swing, the transfer of power will continue to be the only REAL checks and balances, and Americans will forget with each new generation that comes along.

Canada
11-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Who won?

Darth CarlSatan
11-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Who won?

Specifically? Obama.

Hopefully? The Country.

chief31
11-08-2008, 10:16 AM

We don't all have it as easy as you think. I have spent most of my life in a far less favorable situation than you are looking at.

Just because you have it good, doesn't mean that everyone does. I am not talking about my current situation, as I am improving greatly. But to diminish the struggles of everyone else may be viewed as being very obtuse.

Canada
11-08-2008, 10:23 AM
We don't all have it as easy as you think. I have spent most of my life in a far less favorable situation than you are looking at.

Just because you have it good, doesn't mean that everyone does. I am not talking about my current situation, as I am improving greatly. But to diminish the struggles of everyone else may be viewed as being very obtuse.

Maybe you should stop supporting all those $74 million football players, or stop complaining about it.

Wise advice from a good frined of mine!! :D

chief31
11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Maybe you should stop supporting all those $74 million football players, or stop complaining about it.

Wise advice from a good frined of mine!! :D

Great advice. But I wasn't complaining. And I am not your frined!!! I haven't looked that word up yet. :lol:

Canada
11-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Great advice. But I wasn't complaining. And I am not your frined!!! I haven't looked that word up yet. :lol:

aww crap....here come the grammar police

YouTube - Keystone Cop

Seek
11-08-2008, 11:17 AM

You need to go visit some other countries. You may have had it rough, but at least you have the ability, and the resources to fix that.

Ever wonder why people are always fleeing their country to come to the US. The are leaving everything they ever are for that same chance.

It can get worse. I am just not sure the President has that much power to sway it either way.

chief31
11-08-2008, 11:24 AM
You need to go visit some other countries. You may have had it rough, but at least you have the ability, and the resources to fix that.

Ever wonder why people are always fleeing their country to come to the US. The are leaving everything they ever are for that same chance.

It can get worse. I am just not sure the President has that much power to sway it either way.

I certainly didn't say that noone has had it tougher, But that doesn't make life here easy for all.

Just as you belittle the situation that I had, and that others here have, one could say the same for the people that you bring to the discussion. "They should stop whining. Some people have died young. Now that's tough."

And, a president really can't do much. Unless he has a congress that backs him up. With a democratic senate, finally partnered with a democratic president, they will be able to get things done. But, is the damage too far gone, and will what the Dems do help, or make things worse?

Bike
11-08-2008, 12:34 PM
It looks like Christianity is a dead horse in this country.
It will always be impossible to separate politics and religion as long as the Democratic party supports gay rights and abortion.
Lets just cancel Christmas this year. No need to celebrate the birth of Christ when we have Obama to lead us to the promise land. Just think - no Christmas lights to hang, no long lines at the stores, no children opening presents under the Christmas tree.
JMHO.