PDA

View Full Version : Friggin dogs are slaves...

hermhater
01-09-2008, 02:09 AM
YouTube - dogs

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Poodles are barely dogs...but frankly, I couldn't watch the whole thing...I'm responding and typing and we're only 45 seconds into this trajedy. I know need a video of some REAL Dogs...

YouTube - K-9 Takedown

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Poodles are barely dogs...but frankly, I couldn't watch the whole thing...I'm responding and typing and we're only 45 seconds into this trajedy. I know need a video of some REAL Dogs...

YouTube - K-9 Takedown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whptz0sIYOY&feature=related)

I would rather own a dog that is smart, rather than a dog that has been trained to rip out a throat.

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Ah, but a German Shepherd will protect it's owner and family to the death. They are probably the most useful and loyal breed of dog on the planet.

When we are over my brothers house his Shepherd, Indie, has taken a liking to my son. If someone comes over the dog stays between them and my son. They're very protective. And if I wrestle with my brother now, I'm facing him and his dang dog. Actually that's half the fun, it makes the match more even.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:16 AM
My son has a mid-size-dog (some kind of golden retriever mix) named Jackson.

He is protective of the ENTIRE house!

It took many crotch smells, and a lot of conversation to get that dog to trust me.

Good dog though...