PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Super Bowl Highlights.

hermhater
01-09-2008, 01:00 PM
NFL Network is scheduled to show the highlights from our Super Bowl win over the Vikes right now!

IlovetheChiefs
01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Do you have NFL network, or were you able to watch it from their website?

And did you enjoy it? (Well, of course, heh! But I mean was it really cool how they did it? Hard to go wrong since we kicked *** in that Super Bowl anyway! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!)

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Do you have NFL network, or were you able to watch it from their website?

And did you enjoy it? (Well, of course, heh! But I mean was it really cool how they did it? Hard to go wrong since we kicked *** in that Super Bowl anyway! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!)

Since I just got the NFL Network back (I got to watch one friggin' game this year thanks Comcast!) I check in whenever I can.

Now all they are playing are Playoff games from this year, which I have already seen on broadcast.

Of course it was good to watch, but I have the Chiefs History on DVD so I can watch it at anytime.

I was just putting the info out there for any Crowders who wanted to know.

IlovetheChiefs
01-10-2008, 05:01 PM
I have the Chiefs history on Dvd too. :) Sorry, didn't realize it was the same footage. But duh, I should have known that since it was from NFL network who did the dvds!

Northcountry68
01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Any chance the NFL network in 10 years will be showing chiefs superbowl highlites between now and then.