PDA

View Full Version : What's the best seat in Arrowhead?

Lazeye
01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Wanted to here you you all think is the prime seating and yes by the cheerleaders is ranked #1 I know.

Canada
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM
There is no bad seat in Arrowhead!!

hermhater
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM

My GF puked on one of the toilets in the Female restroom, that was a bad seat!

:lol:

prough91
01-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Any seat I can get.

tornadospotter
01-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Wanted to here you you all think is the prime seating and yes by the cheerleaders is ranked #1 I know.

:bananen_smilies046: I have never had a bad seat in Arrowhead, the best stadium in the NFL.

My GF puked on one of the toilets in the Female restroom,
:lol:

Any seat I can get.
I agree!

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:13 AM

Agreed!!!!

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:14 AM
The best seat is the recliner in front of my TV though.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:16 AM
The best seat is the recliner in front of my TV though.

Got a picture of that?

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Hmmm...I like the seat in my office at home. I have 2 computers and a TV in the room. One computer has a TV Tuner...so I can watch 2 games, sometimes 3 (if I get an Internet feed on one) at a time, and I have the NFL Gamecenter on so I can see play by play info on all the other games....

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Got a picture of that?
You should know by now that I don't post my own pics.

prough91
01-10-2008, 02:20 AM
Hmmm...I like the seat in my office at home. I have 2 computers and a TV in the room. One computer has a TV Tuner...so I can watch 2 games, sometimes 3 (if I get an Internet feed on one) at a time, and I have the NFL Gamecenter on so I can see play by play info on all the other games....

I love squinting at my little 19 inch t.v.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:21 AM

Using your companies property for personal use again I see.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:21 AM
You should know by now that I don't post my own pics.

It was a dare.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:23 AM
I love squinting at my little 19 inch t.v.

I have a 19" monitor and it is less than 2 feet away. I don't squint.

Put the T.V closer, and make your girl get right next to you!

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:24 AM
I have a 19" monitor and it is less than 2 feet away. I don't squint.

Put the T.V closer, and make your girl get right next to you!

Man.... this is soooooo wide open for a ruler joke.:D

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Using your companies property for personal use again I see.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Actually as long as I don't use it for non-company "commercial" use I am within my rights. As an employeed with over 80% travel, I have the right to deal with my personal affairs on the laptop....thanks though.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Man.... this is soooooo wide open for a ruler joke.:D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/67.jpg

(Had to be done.)

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:46 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/67.jpg

(Had to be done.)

The Stalker!!!!

prough91
01-10-2008, 02:48 AM
The Stalker!!!!

For some reason, that dude freaks me out a little.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Actually as long as I don't use it for non-company "commercial" use I am within my rights. As an employeed with over 80% travel, I have the right to deal with my personal affairs on the laptop....thanks though.

So while you're at home, in your "office", you don't use it while viewing NFL games?

You are telling me you have 2 personal computers of your own, and a TV with it's own tuner to watch 3 games?

My head is spinning.

I'll bet you bet on games, and you are using it for commercial business (gambling) while using it.

:D

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 02:52 AM
So while you're at home, in your "office", you don't use it while viewing NFL games?

You are telling me you have 2 personal computers of your own, and a TV with it's own tuner to watch 3 games?

My head is spinning.

I'll bet you bet on games, and you are using it for commercial business (gambling) while using it.

A) I don't bet on games
B) I just explained because of my job requirements, I am permitted to use my laptop for non-work purposes (i.e.) running NFL Gamecenter...actually I use my blackberry for that usually.
So I'll have a game on the TV, a game on my personal computer (for which I have a 20" LCD monitor, and internet on my laptop.

I do have another desktop in the house, but it is upstairs in the loft. (My wife's PowerMac)

hermhater
01-10-2008, 02:55 AM
A) I don't bet on games
B) I just explained because of my job requirements, I am permitted to use my laptop for non-work purposes (i.e.) running NFL Gamecenter...actually I use my blackberry for that usually.
So I'll have a game on the TV, a game on my personal computer (for which I have a 20" LCD monitor, and internet on my laptop.

I do have another desktop in the house, but it is upstairs in the loft. (My wife's PowerMac)

???

Tell me more...

Guru
01-10-2008, 02:58 AM
???

Tell me more...

Macs suck.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Macs suck.

I don't have any Apple Computers, and won't work on them until it is profitable.

Whether they suck or not, I couldn't say.

What they can do compared to PC's is not debatable.

They suck!

Guru
01-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I don't have any Apple Computers, and won't work on them until it is profitable.

Whether they suck or not, I couldn't say.

What they can do compared to PC's is not debatable.

They suck!

I am dying for the day I can completely DUMP Winblows though.

Linux is close but not quite there yet.

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 03:13 AM
???

Tell me more...

I can get score updates and play-by-play information on the blackberry, freeing me up to use my laptop for other activities, while the games are on the TV and other computer.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:21 AM
I can get score updates and play-by-play information on the blackberry, freeing me up to use my laptop for other activities, while the games are on the TV and other computer.

I can get that on the Chiefs Crowd!

:yahoo:

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 09:40 AM
I can get that on the Chiefs Crowd!

:yahoo:

I meant for all the games...mostly for the players on my fantasy football teams.

Canada
01-10-2008, 12:12 PM

My head is spinning.

I have 3 TVs in my garage during football season and if I can get the insulation done this year I will be adding a fourth (52 inch HDTV) That way everyone gets to watch their games!

Lazeye
01-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Well to this point I have always watched the game on my T.V. and muted it as well for I do not like all the negative talk during the game and oh yeah I already know the rules so they can shut up for all I care. I do listen to the game on the radio at the same time, I like old lenny.

IlovetheChiefs
01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Wouldn't the best seat be row one at the 50 yard line? :)

hermhater
01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I have 3 TVs in my garage during football season and if I can get the insulation done this year I will be adding a fourth (52 inch HDTV) That way everyone gets to watch their games!

Wicked man!

You're gonna have to help me get mine all setup!