PDA

View Full Version : Social Studies.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Do you remember when you had a teacher that made you remember American History?

My son (in HS) says it is not that important anymore.

prough91
01-10-2008, 04:03 AM
I love history. I belong to a history book club and watch History Channel non-stop. I even get the "This Day in History" texted to my phone each morning.

Guru
01-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Hell yeah, I remember my history teacher.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:08 AM
I love history. I belong to a history book club and watch History Channel non-stop. I even get the "This Day in History" texted to my phone each morning.

Seriously?

Why haven't we heard more of that?

I, personally, am waiting for the entire "Saving Private Ryan" movei to be posted!

Canada
01-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Do you remember when you had a teacher that made you remember American History?

My son (in HS) says it is not that important anymore.

Nope

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 09:29 AM
I remember my 10th grade history teacher...but I think she may have been the inspiration behind GNR's "Hot for Teacher"

Canada
01-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I remember my 10th grade history teacher...but I think she may have been the inspiration behind GNR's "Hot for Teacher"

Isn't hot for teacher by Van Halen??

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:37 PM

Yep!

They both rocked though!

Hey anaeel did they play that song at the Spring Center?

(She won't answer because she won't bring her computer here to get fixed!)

:lol:

Canada
01-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Yep!

They both rocked though!

Hey anaeel did they play that song at the Spring Center?

(She won't answer because she won't bring her computer here to get fixed!)

:lol:

I wouldn't go to your house either....oh wait....Yes I would. :drunkhb:

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 04:14 PM

HAHA...I had GNR on the mind after watching Slash on Jimmy Kimmel Show last night. Thanks for the correction.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I wouldn't go to your house either....oh wait....Yes I would. :drunkhb:

Hopefully next year I will have a HOUSE.

I'm getting sick of paying rent for something I don't own.

We are looking at a pretty cool house (any house is cool when you live in an apartment!) even close to Arrowhead currently.

The house payment will be $100 cheaper than I am paying now for rent, and I will have my own BASEMENT, and GARAGE!!!!

I will need you guys to come over and help me decorate them with CHIEFS gear!!!!!

:yahoo:

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:19 PM
HAHA...I had GNR on the mind after watching Slash on Jimmy Kimmel Show last night. Thanks for the correction.

Slash rocks!

Kinda funny, I always thought he would be the one in the band that ended up dead from an OD and now it looks like he has adjusted the best!

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I didn't want to spoil the show for you last night, as I watched it earlier than you, being on mountain instead of Central time...but in both interviews I've heard him do Jimmy Kimmel on TV and Jim Rome on the radio, Slash has really impressed me with his intellect. How many rockers from the 80s are able to have a coherent conversation at this point in their lives? Not many, and not only is he coherent, but he has some pretty deep thoughts, and a great sense of humor.

Canada
01-10-2008, 04:24 PM
I didn't want to spoil the show for you last night, as I watched it earlier than you, being on mountain instead of Central time...but in both interviews I've heard him do Jimmy Kimmel on TV and Jim Rome on the radio, Slash has really impressed me with his intellect. How many rockers from the 80s are able to have a coherent conversation at this point in their lives? Not many, and not only is he coherent, but he has some pretty deep thoughts, and a great sense of humor.

Ozzy!~! :lol:

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM

Sharon...w;lkndviavneknekaneiamdknl...the kids....knaewoiavneoiewnaoiehgoaihgalwkengvwoievno aweiehgoaoinonoe

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:26 PM

Agreed.

I don't remember if I recorded it or not, and I'm recording our fearless leader on NFL Live right now so I can't check just yet.

I would like to go back and listen to him again.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:27 PM

Sharon...w;lkndviavneknekaneiamdknl...the kids....knaewoiavneoiewnaoiehgoaihgalwkengvwoievno aweiehgoaoinonoe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Although to give the man his props the rocker who has emerged from the 80's and 90's the least damaged may be Gene Simmons. That guy kicks a$$.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Although to give the man his props the rocker who has emerged from the 80's and 90's the least damaged may be Gene Simmons. That guy kicks a$$.

Definitely.

I actually have started watching the Celebrity Apprentice because he is on it.

Tito Ortiz is on there too, but I can't stand to hear him talk, I just like to watch him get his *** beat down by Chuck.

rbedgood
01-10-2008, 04:35 PM
I love watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels...its actually the only reality show that I watch...but the dude is just friggin' hilarious.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Yep.

I watch it whenever it is on.

I can't wait to see if they have a new season.

AkChief49
01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
[quote=hermhater;62320]Do you remember when you had a teacher that made you remember American History?

Yeah dude!...his name was Mr. Hand!!!