PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi !

YZILLA
01-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Havent really found a post where I could contribute something meaningful , so basically I just stop in and read the posts and move on. Ive been in kind of a slump since I have been to like 5 losses at arrowhead this year. Its been tough on me to find anything football to be excited about right now. But, I do miss you guys and Im not going anywhere . Just been doing alot of online gaming lately. I have been part of a gaming family for about 6 years now and we play call of duty 4 for the PC online ! If you ever want to try it out let me know. The group I hang with is at www.jssquad.com (http://www.jssquad.com). peace !

Canada
01-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Hey Brother!! Good to see y. Hope all is well, and not to worry...we will go to Arrowhead together and there is NO WAY we will lose!!! I pity the fools who gotta play the Chiefs!!!!

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm still trying to figure out a way to get this Multi Player working on the server man.

I guess I will have to break down and spend some money for the game, sigh...

(Being a cheap ******* has it's drawbacks!)

There is very little Chiefs news going around at this time, so the topics are few and far between.

I'm gonna start looking for some daily blogs by some of the players.

Maybe Herm got the internet and has one!?!

:lol:

Canada
01-10-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm still trying to figure out a way to get this Multi Player working on the server man.

I guess I will have to break down and spend some money for the game, sigh...

(Being a cheap ******* has it's drawbacks!)

There is very little Chiefs news going around at this time, so the topics are few and far between.

I'm gonna start looking for some daily blogs by some of the players.

Maybe Herm got the internet and has one!?!

:lol:

Even if he did, would you want to read it?? :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Even if he did, would you want to read it?? :bananen_smilies046:

I could post stuff about the Chiefs then, at least...

:D