PDA

View Full Version : IlovetheChiefs reaches 500 posts!

Coach
01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Congrats to IlovetheChiefs for reaching 500 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

AkChief49
01-10-2008, 06:05 PM
congrats!!!!

hermhater
01-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Way to go man!

Go Chiefs!

prough91
01-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Congrats man.

for ever red
01-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Congrat.

rbedgood
01-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Congrats

IlovetheChiefs
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!

500 big cheers for the Chiefs!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Canada
01-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!

500 big cheers for the Chiefs!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

I'm waiting for the other 499.

hermhater
01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY!

IlovetheChiefs
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM

I was going to but I'm not so sure the mods would be desiring to see the other 499! :p

Ha and I now see hermhater even stopped at 44! Well let's see that brings the total up to 45 cheers, only 455 to go. That's the way to get the 500 cheers in; spread out in several posts! :lol:

Oh and:

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Now it's only 451 remaining

luv
01-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Congrats.

chief31
01-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Congrats.

Yeah. What she said.^

Canada
01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Congrats.

Yeah. What she said.^

uhhh....what he said she said!! :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
01-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks she, he and he. :)

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Canada
01-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks she, he and he. :)

HIP HIP HOORAY!

451 left??

IlovetheChiefs
01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
451 left??

450 because of my last one.

And now 448!:
HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Canada
01-12-2008, 04:49 PM
hip hip hooray

hermhater
01-12-2008, 04:56 PM
hip hip hooray

If I quote you does it make it 456?

Canada
01-12-2008, 05:01 PM
no..

IlovetheChiefs
01-12-2008, 05:02 PM
If I quote you does it make it 456?

I don't think so cuz it wasn't from your heart being just a quote of someone else's (Although Canada's was small and not red so I guess there wasn't much heart in it anyhow, heh heh!)

Let's let these guys add 13 more and lower the total to 444:

YouTube - Classic Sesame Street - Four Big Cheers

Canada
01-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't think so cuz it wasn't from your heart being just a quote of someone else's (Although Canada's was small and not red so I guess there wasn't much heart in it anyhow, heh heh!)

Let's let these guys add 13 more and lower the total to 444:

YouTube - Classic Sesame Street - Four Big Cheers (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pejwzbXqRqU)

Please do not mistake my laziness for lack of enthusiasm. hip hip horray

IlovetheChiefs
01-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Please do not mistake my laziness for lack of enthusiasm. hip hip horray

And I should have seen the newly opened beer in your hands so of course you couldn't shout full throttle anyway!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Canada
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
And I should have seen the newly opened beer in your hands so of course you couldn't shout full throttle anyway!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

I can shout with a beer. I don't spill beer. EVER

hermhater
01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I can shout with a beer. I don't spill beer. EVER
HIP HIP HOORAY!

(That was for not spilling beer, it doesn't count!)

HIP HIP HOORAY!

(That one was for the CHIEFS!)

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Canada feels pain when beer is spilled, anywhere. He just feels the pain of others...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/128.jpg

hermhater
01-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Canada feels pain when beer is spilled, anywhere. He just feels the pain of others...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/128.jpg

Great movie!

I didn't cry when the mouse got killed, but it was sad.

(Sniff)

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Great movie!

I didn't cry when the mouse got killed, but it was sad.

(Sniff)

Dude you cried like a school girl...

hermhater
01-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Dude you cried like a school girl...

Did not.

I haven't cried about a story since the 4th grade when the blue tick hound from "Where the Red Fern Grows" got killed by the cougar.

rbedgood
01-18-2008, 02:38 AM
Did not.

I haven't cried about a story since the 4th grade when the blue tick hound from "Where the Red Fern Grows" got killed by the cougar.

sorry then your a callous SOB, not a schoolgirl. There are times when it is okay for a real man to have tears.

If you have seen the following movies and didn't have any stirring of emotion or watering of your eyes in at least a few of them, then you're inhuman, not manly...

Gladiator, Legends of the Fall, Armageddon, Rudy, Saving Private Ryan, Backdraft (funeral scene), Field of Dreams ("Hey dad, wanna have a catch?"), Dead Poets Society, King Kong, Schindler's List...

Shall I continue, I think the point is made, if you didn't at least fight the urge to have tears at some point during most of these movies you have issues.

hermhater
01-18-2008, 02:49 AM
sorry then your a callous SOB, not a schoolgirl. There are times when it is okay for a real man to have tears.

If you have seen the following movies and didn't have any stirring of emotion or watering of your eyes in at least a few of them, then you're inhuman, not manly...

Gladiator, Legends of the Fall, Armageddon, Rudy, Saving Private Ryan, Backdraft (funeral scene), Field of Dreams ("Hey dad, wanna have a catch?"), Dead Poets Society, King Kong, Schindler's List...

Shall I continue, I think the point is made, if you didn't at least fight the urge to have tears at some point during most of these movies you have issues.

I'll give you Saving Private Ryan (the cemetery scene), but none of the others did it.

Didn't see Backdraft.

Dead Poets society (thought the ******* got what he deserved, losing his son (it happened in my family too, so I was already callous to it) because of his intolerance) was pretty upsetting though.

Field of Dreams was sad, but didn't touch me that much.

And yes I have issues.

I am going through some major life changes right now, and emotions are being held in check (suppressed, and probably gonna need to be dealt with soon).

Trying to think of other movies that made me get nearly weepy at the moment.

chief31
01-18-2008, 02:55 AM
I am going through some major life changes right now, and emotions are being held in check (suppressed, and probably gonna need to be dealt with soon).

Been there, done that. If you hold it in too long, it can start seeping out at the weirdest times. Like during "Free Willy 2" Lol.:D

hermhater
01-18-2008, 02:57 AM
Been there, done that. If you hold it in too long, it can start seeping out at the weirdest times. Like during "Free Willy 2" Lol.:D

Thanks dude!

I needed a laugh right now more than ever!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-18-2008, 03:01 AM

Thanks dude!

I needed a laugh right now more than ever!

:bananen_smilies046:

There was a Free Willy 2??? Or is that some reference to Pee Wee's Cinema Adventure?!

hermhater
01-18-2008, 03:08 AM
There was a Free Willy 2??? Or is that some reference to Pee Wee's Cinema Adventure?!

There was a Free Willy 2 and I get where chief31 is coming from.

This is gonna probably cost me my Man Card but if you have ever watched the movie "Finding Neverland" (my GF wanted to see it (though I do like Johnny Depp)) I actually broke down and cried.

Not sniffles, and not just sniffs.

It was a weird time in my life, and the way that movie ended had me in full blown tears.

Take the Man Card I don't care. As I get older, and things start happening in my life that I always thought would never happen, I find myself more and more emotionally susceptible to bizarre reactions to other's plights.

rbedgood
01-18-2008, 12:59 PM
There was a Free Willy 2 and I get where chief31 is coming from.

This is gonna probably cost me my Man Card but if you have ever watched the movie "Finding Neverland" (my GF wanted to see it (though I do like Johnny Depp)) I actually broke down and cried.

Not sniffles, and not just sniffs.

It was a weird time in my life, and the way that movie ended had me in full blown tears.

Take the Man Card I don't care. As I get older, and things start happening in my life that I always thought would never happen, I find myself more and more emotionally susceptible to bizarre reactions to other's plights.

Real men can cry...although crying at a Johnny Depp movie, gosh I don't know. Good thing for you Guru makes the call, not me.

At least you didn't say you were watching Steel Magnolias or some crap like that...

IlovetheChiefs
01-18-2008, 02:18 PM
I've cried at a handful of movies over the years I'm sure. But hard to think offhandedly of which ones. One that comes to mind is "Rain Man" because I watched that again a few months ago. I teared up at the scene near the end where Charlie hugs Raymond and says in a very heartfelt and moving way, "I'm glad you're my brother." Awwwwww!

hermhater
01-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Real men can cry...although crying at a Johnny Depp movie, gosh I don't know. Good thing for you Guru makes the call, not me.

At least you didn't say you were watching Steel Magnolias or some crap like that...

Johnny Depp was playing the guy who wrote Peter Pan, but the movie was more or less about Kate Winslet and her kids and it was terribly sad at the end.

I guess very few on this site will ever watch it, so I'll just let you know the kids lost their mother at the end (she died) and it was just too much to take at the time.