PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get it...

nigeriannightmare
01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
...we have a coach that takes a team, with above average talent, to a 4-12 record.(losing 9 consecutive) Not only does he have job security, he gets hired by ESPN to give expert analysis about the three AFC teams the Chiefs have played this year with an astounding record of 0-3. Not making the playoffs, or even coming close to that matter, isn't enough, we now have to hear his expert analysis during the postseason.
sigh......

hermhater
01-10-2008, 07:35 PM
It's gonna get worse.

In about a half hour I am gonna post the entire NFL Live episode from today, with Herm jacking his jaw!

Make sure you watch the segment about Tony Sparano. It's a Sopranos finale spoof with Tony Romo!

The rest is pretty much talk about other teams. Herm predicts T.O. is gonna have a big game against the Giants, so he jinxed the Cowboys!

:lol:

nigeriannightmare
01-10-2008, 07:58 PM
It's gonna get worse.

In about a half hour I am gonna post the entire NFL Live episode from today, with Herm jacking his jaw!

Make sure you watch the segment about Tony Sparano. It's a Sopranos finale spoof with Tony Romo!

The rest is pretty much talk about other teams. Herm predicts T.O. is gonna have a big game against the Giants, so he jinxed the Cowboys!

:lol:

The only thing that will make it worse is if he starts talking about his 'plan' and whatever the phuk that 'plan' entails.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 08:45 PM
The videos are posted in the You Tube forum now.

Oh God, I just thought of something.

He's doing the show in NY (I think that's where the ESPN studios are, anyway). I hope he isn't trying to get his buddies from the Jets.

Please, no.

for ever red
01-10-2008, 08:54 PM
I want to know why he aint home trying to get his team to the playoffs,or getting the new man picked to run the off. that is where he should be....

hermhater
01-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I want to know why he aint home trying to get his team to the playoffs,or getting the new man picked to run the off. that is where he should be....

Exactly!

Northcountry68
01-10-2008, 10:03 PM
ESPN is in Conneticut
Hopefully hermie jenks the cowboys I don't like them much. He's only on their for one reason "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

Lazeye
01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I must be a odd fan because I am kinda lucky, I will not have to liten to herm for if the chiefs are not in it i dont watch it. Maybe he is waiting till one of these playoff teams is done with their season for he has somebody in mind. Not sure though.

Three7s
01-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Actually, I think he's working for ESPN right now because he wants to get away from all the crap back in KC. Sometimes, people want to do something unrelated to what they do as their main profession to get away from the main job's stress. Not to say, being an analyst for ESPN is unrelated, but you know what I mean!

prough91
01-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Actually, I think he's working for ESPN right now because he wants to get away from all the crap back in KC. Sometimes, people want to do something unrelated to what they do as their main profession to get away from the main job's stress. Not to say, being an analyst for ESPN is unrelated, but you know what I mean!

True. Plus lots of players and coaches do it. Strahan does it every year on his bye week. Your avatar creeps me out, dude.

for ever red
01-10-2008, 11:17 PM
:11:
I must be a odd fan because I am kinda lucky, I will not have to liten to herm for if the chiefs are not in it i dont watch it. Maybe he is waiting till one of these playoff teams is done with their season for he has somebody in mind. Not sure though.
I didnt mean to come across down on Herm for being on ESPN, I just think that after the year he had maybe he should be home trying to get his team ready not tell the sports world how the other teams will play.

Three7s
01-10-2008, 11:20 PM
True. Plus lots of players and coaches do it. Strahan does it every year on his bye week. Your avatar creeps me out, dude.
Haha, it's a Crow! I found a lot of other good Crow pictures, but they're all too big to use as avatars. I'm not cool enough to know how to shrink the size of the pics.

prough91
01-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Haha, it's a Crow! I found a lot of other good Crow pictures, but they're all too big to use as avatars. I'm not cool enough to know how to shrink the size of the pics.

How 'bout I send you one in a pm? I'll make sure it's cool.

Three7s
01-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Sounds good! Thanks a ton.:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM

Any picture you use will be resized automatically by the website, I think.

prough91
01-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Any picture you use will be resized automatically by the website, I think.

No, I tried to use one of my son one time and it said it was too big. I used to think that too.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 11:50 PM
No, I tried to use one of my son one time and it said it was too big. I used to think that too.

Thanks man!

Did you resize a pic for Three7's?

prough91
01-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks man!

Did you resize a pic for Three7's?

Yep, I sent him three to choose from. One was really cool, but wasn't that nice when it was shrank.

Canada
01-11-2008, 12:37 PM

You wouldn't know cool if it bit you in the ***!! :lol:

Hayvern
01-12-2008, 12:12 AM

Just another distraction in a season full of distractions. Maybe someone should stop and ask themselves if perhaps having cameras in Spring Training and having the coaches mug on TV might contribute to poor seasons.

Herm is not the type of coach in my opinion that is so full of his football knowledge and skill that he can do this type of thing.

hermhater
01-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Just another distraction in a season full of distractions. Maybe someone should stop and ask themselves if perhaps having cameras in Spring Training and having the coaches mug on TV might contribute to poor seasons.

Herm is not the type of coach in my opinion that is so full of his football knowledge and skill that he can do this type of thing.

I heard somewhere Carl has taken a trip to Fiji.

Can anyone confirm that?

I guess those guys wanted to go somewhere where everyone doesn't hate them.