PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick is in Leavenworth Penitentiary.

hermhater
01-12-2008, 12:29 AM
I wonder if he can take advantage of the new prison work release program and help out the Chiefs?

Vick, formerly the star quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, is serving a 23-month prison term in Leavenworth, Kan. He was convicted last year in federal court of dogfighting charges.

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-01-11-0265.html

:lol:

Guru
01-12-2008, 12:45 AM
He should be right at home surrounded by all the pitbulls in that town.

hermhater
01-12-2008, 12:53 AM

Are you talking about the population of the prison, or do they have pitbull breeders in Leavenworth?

Guru
01-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Are you talking about the population of the prison, or do they have pitbull breeders in Leavenworth?
Well, if I lived there, I sure as hell would own a pit bull.:lol:

Canada
01-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Vick is in jail?? What did he do?

tammietailgator
01-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I wonder if he is working with the dog training there....LOL - Canada, you have got to be kidding!? right?

Chiefster
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM

Yup!

Better bring his soap on a rope.

Chiefster
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
I wonder if he is working with the dog training there....LOL - Canada, you have got to be kidding!? right?

No, he's totally serious. :rolleyes:

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Sorry guys, but someone has to say it...Vick deserves the time he is serving, but something just doesn't sit right when this guy is still walking the streets and Vick is in jail.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/123.jpg

Canada
01-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Sorry guys, but someone has to say it...Vick deserves the time he is serving, but something just doesn't sit right when this guy is still walking the streets and Vick is in jail.

Isn't he up for a Band E now or something. He broke into a hotel room and started threatening some guys who were selling his old sports memorabillia.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_7993306?nclick_check=1

ahhh....fubbalo

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
Isn't he up for a Band E now or something. He broke into a hotel room and started threatening some guys who were selling his old sports memorabillia.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_7993306?nclick_check=1

ahhh....fubbalo

Yeah he was here (Vegas) yesterday getting reamed by the judge for not following the bail agreement...but who really believes OJ will do time for this...???

hermhater
01-17-2008, 03:38 PM
I think he is behind bars for a couple of days waiting for his bail to be set.

Supposed to be doubled because he tried to get in touch with one of his codefendants through his bonds man.

Who knows, maybe he will do some time this go around.

Canada
01-17-2008, 07:04 PM

Supposed to be doubled because he tried to get in touch with one of his codefendants through his bonds man.

I doubt it.

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 08:04 PM

Yeah, and Canada is going sober...the odds are about the same...

Canada
01-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah, and Canada is going sober...the odds are about the same...

:lol: Burp...:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 09:37 PM
See...

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:06 AM

Ya know right after Chris Darden had OJ try on those gloves over the latex gloves failing to achieve a comfortable fit, OJ went back to Johnny Cochran and said: "Ya know, I think I am innocent!"

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Ya know right after Chris Darden had OJ try on those gloves over the latex gloves failing to achieve a comfortable fit, OJ went back to Johnny Cochran and said: "Ya know, I think I am innocent!"

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: I have to show my wife that one!! We all know what team she likes and when we got married I got all the guys in my wedding patry a jersey from their favorite team. My beautiful bride got me a Derrick Thomas Pro Bowl jersey and so not to be outdone, I got her an authentic OJ Simpson jersey!!

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:17 PM
:lol: :bananen_smilies046: I have to show my wife that one!! We all know what team she likes and when we got married I got all the guys in my wedding patry a jersey from their favorite team. My beautiful bride got me a Derrick Thomas Pro Bowl jersey and so not to be outdone, I got her an authentic OJ Simpson jersey!! It had blood on it and everything!

FYR!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM
FYR!!!

Actually, my oldest daughter a few years ago took a pair of scissors downstairs and decided to cut up a football jersey. To my relief it was the OJ jersey that she had decided to cut and not one of my Chiefs jerseys (I raise my kids right) So now whenever my wife wears it I tell people it has an authentic stab hole in it.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Actually, my oldest daughter a few years ago took a pair of scissors downstairs and decided to cut up a football jersey. To my relief it was the OJ jersey that she had decided to cut and not one of my Chiefs jerseys (I raise my kids right) So now whenever my wife wears it I tell people it has an authentic stab hole in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to raise the kids guy!

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to raise the kids guy!

I guess since there is no more post of the month contest, I am gonna have to start shootin for Father of the Year

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:53 PM
I guess since there is no more post of the month contest, I am gonna have to start shootin for Father of the Year

You can do it man!

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:57 PM
You can do it man!

No I can't. But the kids and I have fun!! My parenting style is a little different that most peoples. I tell my kids things once and if they don't listen then they learn the hard way!! Ask my oldest how much she likes beer!! She kept buggin me and buggin me to have a sip of beer and I kep saying NO. I finally gave in and she took a biiiiiiig sip. That was when she realized she dosen't like beer as much as I do. I let her spit it out after she gargled for 30 secs with it!! :lol: My wife thought it was great that I had a six year old stinkin like beer. I tried it with the youngest....she likes beer and I think I may have created a monster!! :drunkhb:

hermhater
01-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Heh!

Reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill when Hank made bobby smoke a carton of smokes!

:lol: