PDA

View Full Version : luv reaches 2000 posts!

Coach
01-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Congrats to luv for reaching 2000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
01-12-2008, 12:57 PM
congrats!!:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
01-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I knew you were a post-whore!!!! Congrats. :D

luv
01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank.....

....oh, never mind.

Thanks.

IlovetheChiefs
01-12-2008, 04:02 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank.....

....oh, never mind.

Thanks.

That's right, no need to thank me it was my pleasure, heh!

But I thank you for using your 2000th for congatulating me on my 500th.

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Congrats girl!

AkChief49
01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
congrats!!!on 2k

for ever red
01-12-2008, 06:35 PM
:yahoo: way to go:toast2:

tornadospotter
01-12-2008, 07:26 PM
:sign0098: Congrats! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
01-13-2008, 09:53 AM
:sign0098: Congrats! :bananen_smilies046:
Thanks. You should have been around here last Monday night. We had I don't know how many storm cells come though, and I think five tornado touchdowns.

Canada
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks. You should have been around here last Monday night. We had I don't know how many storm cells come though, and I think five tornado touchdowns.

That more that the Chiefs last season!! :lol:

Hope everyone stayed safe

luv
01-13-2008, 12:49 PM
That more that the Chiefs last season!! :lol:

Hope everyone stayed safe
There were jokes going around about Arrowhead being a tornado shelters. Guarantee no touchdowns.

Also....

Custody Dispute, Boy Challenges Ruling
By JEFF GANNON
The Kansas City Star

A seven-year old Kansas City boy was at the center of a Jackson County courtroom drama Friday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt; in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Kansas City Chiefs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

hermhater
01-13-2008, 01:46 PM
There were jokes going around about Arrowhead being a tornado shelters. Guarantee no touchdowns.

Also....

Custody Dispute, Boy Challenges Ruling
By JEFF GANNON
The Kansas City Star

A seven-year old Kansas City boy was at the center of a Jackson County courtroom drama Friday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt; in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Kansas City Chiefs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Gannon should have made the joke about Herm, instead of the Chiefs, but still funny as hell!