PDA

View Full Version : Black is on his way to Texas...

Chiefster
03-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Houston Texas that is.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=3360&section=N%20Latest%20News

wolfpack
03-09-2007, 09:31 AM
isn`t this the team Carr get killed for the last three years? and they think he`ll help? HAHAHAHAAH

Chiefster
03-09-2007, 09:58 AM
isn`t this the team Carr get killed for the last three years? and they think he`ll help? HAHAHAHAAH

Exactly. ROFL!

kenny1937
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
In the words of that Illustrious Mayberry Citizen, Gomer Pyle, "Surprise!
Surprise!!"

:uacsmiley: :character0008:

Chiefster
03-10-2007, 12:32 AM
In the words of that Illustrious Mayberry Citizen, Gomer Pyle, "Surprise!
Surprise!!"

:uacsmiley: :character0008:

:sign0082:

Guru
03-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Houston Texas that is.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=3360&section=N%20Latest%20News

Wow, so there is an I-65 in Texas.

Chiefster
03-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Wow, so there is an I-65 in Texas.

LOL!!

There is now!

wolfpack
03-10-2007, 09:40 AM
they`ll have to make new maps now. they always said shortice distance to a point is a straight line or just take I-65.

Chiefster
03-10-2007, 11:47 AM
they`ll have to make new maps now. they always said shortice distance to a point is a straight line or just take I-65.

LOL!
Well I-65 will certainly provide that for them.

chief31
03-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I know that it is fun to complain about Jordan Black, but I think he did an admirable job, for us, this season. As has been observrd, many times, he was playing out of position. He could also be credited with helping to "pave the way" for Larry Johnsons 1800 yards.

If the Texans intened to start Black as a tackle, then I agree with the mimmicry of that knd of decision. However, I imagine they are looking for a guy who can provide some depth, at every position on the offensive line. They have found that.

I, for one, would have rather seen him back, for this season.

Chiefster
03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I know that it is fun to complain about Jordan Black, but I think he did an admirable job, for us, this season. As has been observrd, many times, he was playing out of position. He could also be credited with helping to "pave the way" for Larry Johnsons 1800 yards.

If the Texans intened to start Black as a tackle, then I agree with the mimmicry of that knd of decision. However, I imagine they are looking for a guy who can provide some depth, at every position on the offensive line. They have found that.

I think he's expendable; but that's just me. But, hey we can always count on you to provide an intelligent view of dissent. :D

wolfpack
03-12-2007, 10:13 AM

yes you are right, he did help pave the way for LJ`s 1800 yards. and yes he helped pave the way for a pot load of sacks. probably more if Waters didnt help him.

Chiefster
03-12-2007, 10:27 AM
yes you are right, he did help pave the way for LJ`s 1800 yards. and yes he helped pave the way for a pot load of sacks. probably more if Waters didnt help him.

...And we can always count on you wolfpack to privide an intellegent response to an opposing point of view. :D

I feel like the "less filling, taste great" guy on those Bud Lite commercials.

j/k
LOL!

Coach
03-12-2007, 06:38 PM

I look at Jordan Black like I look at presidential nominations. It really is the lesser of evils. He was the best that we had this year. that doesn't make him good.

Chiefster, does this also qualify as an intelligent repsonse?
:character00242:

Chiefster
03-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I look at Jordan Black like I look at presidential nominations. It really is the lesser of evils. He was the best that we had this year. that doesn't make him good.

Chiefster, does this also qualify as an intelligent repsonse?
:character00242:

Absolutely; in a "less filling, taste great!" sort of way. :character00112:

This quickly turning into my favorite thread.

wolfpack
03-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Black should feel proud!!! they named a freeway after him. a freeway without tollbooths or stop signs. a straight shot to a defensives mans dream. thank you again I-65!

Chiefster
03-13-2007, 02:36 AM
Black should feel proud!!! they named a freeway after him. a freeway without tollbooths or stop signs. a straight shot to a defensives mans dream. thank you again I-65!

Given the talent level on the Texans front line; Black ought to fit right in. LOL!

Guru
03-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Absolutely; in a "less filling, taste great!" sort of way. :character00112:

This quickly turning into my favorite thread.
This thread has lost its burst.

Chiefster
03-15-2007, 12:16 AM
This thread has lost its burst.

LOL! It had a burst?