PDA

View Full Version : I punched Canada in the balls.

hermhater
01-14-2008, 02:44 AM
YouTube - i punched canada in the balls

Canada
01-14-2008, 06:10 PM
It was funny cause he was lookin straight ahead and saw my balls and then punched 'em. I couldn'e even see the little guy standing in front of me. Fortunately HH hits like a little girls and I only got a slight ache from his punch. I was gonna hit him back, but I figured people would think I was beating up a little boy and call the police.

Canada
01-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I don't like th police.

hermhater
01-14-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't like th police.

ONE time I met a cop that was O.K.

He sat with his lights on while I pushed my dead *** car of the road.

I say he was O.K. because he didn't offer any help (even though he was like 6'4" 260lbs).

Other than that, I end up going to jail every time I talk to a cop!

:lol:

IlovetheChiefs
01-14-2008, 06:56 PM
When I first saw this thread title I chuckled a bit.

But now upon seeing that Canada posted to "I punched Canada in the balls" for some reason really made me LOL!

P.S. I remember once as a kid playing one on one soccer in my backyard and the other guy kicked the soccer ball right into my.... OH did that smart! I was wearing one of them elastic shorts, not jeans.

Chiefster
01-14-2008, 06:59 PM
YouTube - i punched canada in the balls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gTZQ1vL-M)

...And then you woke up.

Chiefster
01-14-2008, 07:00 PM
It was funny cause he was lookin straight ahead and saw my balls and then punched 'em. I couldn'e even see the little guy standing in front of me. Fortunately HH hits like a little girls and I only got a slight ache from his punch. I was gonna hit him back, but I figured people would think I was beating up a little boy and call the police.

Fortunately he's used to getting balls to the face...or, so I've heard.

IlovetheChiefs
01-14-2008, 07:03 PM

I guess he has batted against Roger Clemens a lot eh?

hermhater
01-14-2008, 07:07 PM

You're on a roll today Chiefster!

That made me laugh so hard!!!

:lol: :sign0098:

Chiefster
01-14-2008, 07:25 PM
I guess he has batted against Roger Clemens a lot eh?

Heh! :lol:

You're on a roll today Chiefster!

That made me laugh so hard!!!

:lol: :sign0098:

...Just tired is all; if I was more alert I'd probably have thought twice about posting that. :lol:

IlovetheChiefs
01-14-2008, 07:29 PM
...Just tired is all; if I was more alert I'd probably have thought twice about posting that. :lol:

That's why I gave you a nice out with turning it into a baseball reference, heh!

I can't wait till I look at the list of recent thread posts and see "I punched Canada in the balls" and for the latest person to post it says, "Canada"!

Chiefster
01-14-2008, 07:32 PM
That's why I gave you a nice out with turning it into a baseball reference, heh!

Thanks; always looking out for me. :sign0098:

McLovin
01-14-2008, 09:14 PM

And its OK its OK, afterwards he rubbed them and kissed them to make em feel better.

hermhater
01-14-2008, 09:40 PM
And its OK its OK, afterwards he rubbed them and kissed them to make em feel better.

I warned him!

:11:

Canada
01-14-2008, 10:43 PM
...And then you woke up.

No he wouldn't!!

:wheelchair: Dirty old man!! :lol:

Canada
07-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Here it is ILTC!! Good memory!!

IlovetheChiefs
07-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Here it is ILTC!! Good memory!!

:lol: thanks! Glad to see you're on the ball Canada!

Hard to forget a title like that.

However I forgot I had made a few posts in this thread myself. Like that funny line (if I do say so myself) about Roger Clemens.

hermhater
07-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Stupid Youtube took my account off line for posting up the Chiefs games.

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 10:26 PM
It says the video was removed due to terms of use violation. OH NO! I don't get to watch it. If it had music in it that's why it got blocked. Please send it to me. (If you uploaded it HH).

hermhater
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
It's really the NFL's fault rather than Youtubes.

I accept no responsibility.