PDA

View Full Version : Jim Fassel?oc

for ever red
01-14-2008, 10:01 PM
:beer: I just read this that Jim Fassel meet with Herm.Hell i didnt see him anywhere on any list.:toast2:

jerhart
01-15-2008, 08:00 AM
....well...hes okay....see if it wasnt for his stint in Baltimore I would be game....he impressed me back with NYG, but Baltimore...not so much....

AkChief49
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
I hope not.Billick fired him!!

m0ef0e
01-15-2008, 11:48 AM
I hope not.Billick fired him!!

Yeah, Billick then took over the offensive playcalling and we saw how well that worked out. Now BB is in the unemployment line as well. I'm not saying Fassel is the right choice by any means but I wouldn't exactly trust Billick's opinion on anything that remotely has anything to do with offense. The Ravens were the only team in the NFL this year that had an offense more boring to watch than ours.

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 03:22 AM
Yeah, Billick then took over the offensive playcalling and we saw how well that worked out. Now BB is in the unemployment line as well. I'm not saying Fassel is the right choice by any means but I wouldn't exactly trust Billick's opinion on anything that remotely has anything to do with offense. The Ravens were the only team in the NFL this year that had an offense more boring to watch than ours.

Just a reminder, Billick did oversee the 1998 Vikings offense and was considered an offensive guru at the time. Clearly the luster has worn off, but I think part of the issue in Baltimore is that they never had many weapons on offense until this year (McGahee)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Minnesota_Vikings_season