PDA

View Full Version : Who stays and who goes?

YZILLA
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I just paid for a premium membership tp warpaintillustrated.com and I listened to a podcast of who is leaving the chiefs . The host and guests have insider info on these players leaving.

Offense:

1.wellbourne
2.terry
3.turley(retire)
4.Dunn
5.Wilson
6.parker
7.Kennisen
8.weigmann

Defense:

1. Ty Law
2. P. Surtan
3. Wesley
4. Harris
5. Bell
6. Fox

This is what I heard. Dont shoot the messenger If I am wrong. but they seemed pretty certain . Since Boomer and Dustin Colquit have a show on warpaint I assume maybe they have been getting pretty good info !

hermhater
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Why would I shoot the messenger?

That sounds great me!

Canada
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
I am not too surprised, but there are a couple that I wouldn't mind seeing stay...Weigmann, Dunn and Kennison if he could stay healthy. And Harris surprised me a little. I liked the linebacking corps this year, but if he is going so DJ can take over the middle and be a dominant LB then I am all for it. I guess when u go 4-12 there is plenty of blame to go around.

m0ef0e
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Why would I shoot the messenger?

That sounds great me!

agreed. I don't see anybody on that list that will disappoint me with their absence.

hermhater
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Dunn is a good blocking TE, though.

If Herm is going for youth it doesn't surprise me.

Coach
01-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I'd be pretty surprised to see Harris leaving already.

YZILLA
01-16-2008, 05:10 AM
They said he was the biggest bust. He starter strong and totally quit playing.

hermhater
01-16-2008, 05:11 AM
They said he was the biggest bust. He starter strong and totally quit playing.

The whole D quit playing after they realized there was no O.

Hayvern
01-16-2008, 11:34 AM
I just paid for a premium membership tp warpaintillustrated.com and I listened to a podcast of who is leaving the chiefs . The host and guests have insider info on these players leaving.

Offense:

1.wellbourne
2.terry
3.turley(retire)
4.Dunn
5.Wilson
6.parker
7.Kennisen
8.weigmann

Defense:

1. Ty Law
2. P. Surtan
3. Wesley
4. Harris
5. Bell
6. Fox

This is what I heard. Dont shoot the messenger If I am wrong. but they seemed pretty certain . Since Boomer and Dustin Colquit have a show on warpaint I assume maybe they have been getting pretty good info !

I am pretty sure I have seen these names somewhere else before, either individually or on a cumulative list.

A couple of those names worry me, for instance, while I think Weigmann is not the best player at his position, I think he is still better than a first year lineman coming in from the draft. His presence would be helpful for younger guys coming in as well.

I am not so excited about him that I would kick ad scream if he left though.

Chiefster
01-16-2008, 01:35 PM

Offense:

1.wellbourne
2.terry
3.turley(retire)
4.Dunn
5.Wilson
6.parker
7.Kennisen
8.weigmann

Defense:

1. Ty Law
2. P. Surtan
3. Wesley
4. Harris
5. Bell
6. Fox

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Trust nothing that you read or hear there, and NEVER EVER under any circumstances pay money for the information you get there.

Chiefster
01-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I am pretty sure I have seen these names somewhere else before, either individually or on a cumulative list.

A couple of those names worry me, for instance, while I think Weigmann is not the best player at his position, I think he is still better than a first year lineman coming in from the draft. His presence would be helpful for younger guys coming in as well.

I am not so excited about him that I would kick ad scream if he left though.

I'm sure a few of those names will be leaving, but I have serious doubts about others.

YZILLA
01-16-2008, 03:24 PM
well maybe we can retain this post somewhere and look back on it next season when the camps start. Some of the info was from the players themselves and some was from sources inside the chiefs system. Boomer and colquit both are part of the warpaint radio show. I would think they have a pretty good idea.I didnt just pay for this particular info I also get a warpaint magazine and 52 issues of sports illistrated and podcasts and alot of neat stuff to read.

hermhater
01-16-2008, 03:27 PM
well maybe we can retain this post somewhere and look back on it next season when the camps start. Some of the info was from the players themselves and some was from sources inside the chiefs system. Boomer and colquit both are part of the warpaint radio show. I would think they have a pretty good idea.I didnt just pay for this particular info I also get a warpaint magazine and 52 issues of sports illistrated and podcasts and alot of neat stuff to read.

That sounds like it is worth it just for the S.I. subscription alone!

I know Colquitt will still be here, but if Boomer is gone will he retain his radio show?

YZILLA
01-16-2008, 03:34 PM
sounded like they were happy with the way he had progressed towards the end of the year. It was stated that he blew a few guys up coming into the hole at the jets game and he had a nice pass reception.I think he will be just fine and for the price they are paying him they would be stupid to spend money on another fullback with a bigger name. Hes a banger and really likes to scrap. Give him time he will come into his own ,this is a whole new postition to learn for him. Also thay said Sippio was gonna have a reciever role next year. TG, Bowe,webb and Sippio. Sounds good to me !

hermhater
01-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Never underestimate the power of Herm's stupidity!