PDA

View Full Version : What's so big about Matt Ryan?

jerhart
01-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Honestly...I watched a couple of games of his, and really hope we dont waste our first pick on him....

....This is all my opinion, but this year's draft is not as QB heavy has previous drafts....I have looked at MAtt Ryan's stats, and there is NOTHING that makes me say wow...I bring all this up because of some talk I have read about picking up Ryan...

...Lets just focus on protecting our qb...what good is a new qb going to be when we dont have a line to protect them? :11: Stick with BC and lets get Jake Long... :sign0098:

Lazeye
01-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Amen you tell'em!

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
[/quote=jerhart]What's so big about Matt Rayen?

No, no, no!

...That's Mitt Romney. :p

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Honestly...I watched a couple of games of his, and really hope we dont waste our first pick on him....

....This is all my opinion, but this year's draft is not as QB heavy has previous drafts....I have looked at MAtt Ryan's stats, and there is NOTHING that makes me say wow...I bring all this up because of some talk I have read about picking up Ryan...

...Lets just focus on protecting our qb...what good is a new qb going to be when we dont have a line to protect them? :11: Stick with BC and lets get Jake Long... :sign0098:

Amen you tell'em!

timsatt telling timsatt what's up!

:lol:

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:46 AM
timsatt telling timsatt what's up!

timsatt, Lazeye, and jerhart all three have different IP addresses.

jerhart
01-21-2008, 08:22 AM
timsatt, Lazeye, and jerhart all three have different IP addresses.

Whats a timsatt? and why are IP addresses being checked?

rbedgood
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Whats a timsatt? and why are IP addresses being checked?

HH (aka Jerry Fletcher) has made it his personal mission to be the first to identify the new aliases of the banned member (Timsatt1). Although he has called a number correctly, he gets a bit overzealous at times.:lol: :lol:

jerhart
01-21-2008, 09:33 AM
HH (aka Jerry Fletcher) has made it his personal mission to be the first to identify the new aliases of the banned member (Timsatt1). Although he has called a number correctly, he gets a bit overzealous at times.:lol: :lol:

Oh....so people think I am this timsatt guy?

rbedgood
01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh....so people think I am this timsatt guy?

I have no opinion....the last time I told HH he was wrong and paranoid, I received a PM from a Timsatt1 alias that ended up proving HH correct. However he is a bit overzealous (in general)

jerhart
01-21-2008, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=rbedgood;65173]I have no opinion....the last time I told HH he was wrong and paranoid, I received a PM from a Timsatt1 alias that ended up proving HH correct. However he is a bit overzealous (in general)[/QUOTE

OH I see :beer:

hermhater
01-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I have no opinion....the last time I told HH he was wrong and paranoid, I received a PM from a Timsatt1 alias that ended up proving HH correct. However he is a bit overzealous (in general)

I agree I am paranoid! But that doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!

kcmostwanted
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Matt Ryan? Overrated! Brain Brohm? Overrated!

Don't read too much into those mock drafts..and you can quote me when i say this, "If we don't draft Jake Long w/ our draft pick then we will most likely trade out of that spot"

chief31
01-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Matt Ryan? Overrated! Brain Brohm? Overrated!

Don't read too much into those mock drafts..and you can quote me when i say this, "If we don't draft Jake Long w/ our draft pick then we will most likely trade out of that spot"

I sure hope that you are right. It seems to me that we need three new starters (not to mention depth) on the offensie line. It would be very difficult to fill all of those spots without trying to knock one of them out in the first round.

prough91
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
I sure hope that you are right. It seems to me that we need three new starters (not to mention depth) on the offensie line. It would be very difficult to fill all of those spots without trying to knock one of them out in the first round.

Maybe h-squared and canada could take over LT together. H-squared could hit 'em low and canada could, well, pass out on them or something.

chief31
01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Maybe h-squared and canada could take over LT together. H-squared could hit 'em low and canada could, well, pass out on them or something.

Or Canada could grab HH by the ankles and swing him around like a pair of nunchucks. That would be a tough path for a DE to take.

prough91
01-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Or Canada could grab HH by the ankles and swing him around like a pair of nunchucks. That would be a tough path for a DE to take.

Now, I'd pay money to see that.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 08:01 PM

I don't know if I like that or not... I bruise easy!

:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM

I don't know if I like that or not... I bruise easy!

You hae to do what's best for the team!!!!

hermhater
01-22-2008, 08:26 PM
You hae to do what's best for the team!!!!

Good point!

I'll wear extra padding!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/246.jpg

:yahoo:

Canada
01-23-2008, 12:10 PM

I have never passed out in my life that I remember!!

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I have never passed out in my life that I remember!!

Same here!

I just finally get tired and go to bed!