PDA

View Full Version : Dear Carl Peterson,

Chiefster
01-20-2008, 10:47 PM
My friend Lawrence and I would like to take this opportunity to write and express to you our undying gratitude for your short sightedness and inept aptitude to evaluate football talent. Your inability to recognize the need for proficient personnel in key positions has resulted in sending my friend and I to the Super Bowl; a privilege that would have gone unrealized were it not for you and your complete stupidity.

Again, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Kawika Mitchell

Guru
01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Lawrence Tynes sucks. He didn't deserve a third opportunity to redeem himself.

If the Giants are smart, they will can him after the superbowl.

Chiefster
01-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Lawrence Tynes sucks. He didn't deserve a third opportunity to redeem himself.

If the Giants are smart, they will can him after the superbowl.

What I don't get is how could he miss two chip shots and then make a 47 yarder?

Guru
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
What I don't get is how could he miss two chip shots and then make a 47 yarder?

Less of an angle the further away you are.

Chiefster
01-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Less of an angle the further away you are.

True; he is inconsistent especially at close range, but he does have a good leg.

AkChief49
01-20-2008, 11:15 PM
My friend Lawrence and I would like to take this opportunity to write and express to you our undying gratitude for your short sightedness and inept aptitude to evaluate football talent. Your inability to recognize the need for proficient personnel in key positions has resulted in sending my friend and I to the Super Bowl; a privilege that would have gone unrealized were it not for you and your complete stupidity.

Again, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Kawika Mitchell
Zing!!:lol:

hermhater
01-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Brett gave him the chance for that final field goal, I was so disappointed.

Now the Giants are gonna get spanked in the Super Bowl.

Three7s
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Not so sure, the Giants gave them a run for their money on the last game of the season. Pats will probably win though.

Chiefster
01-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Brett gave him the chance for that final field goal, I was so disappointed.

Now the Giants are gonna get spanked in the Super Bowl.

Yep, he made a big rookie mistake and threw to a receiver who was never, ever open.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM
True; he is inconsistent especially at close range, but he does have a good leg.

Agreed!

The second one he missed was because of a high snap, I didn't see the first one he missed.

I still think we should have kept him, especially since we have wasted a draft on a kicker, and we are now on our 4th or 5th kicker since.

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Agreed!

The second one he missed was because of a high snap, I didn't see the first one he missed.

He just simply shanked that one.

I still think we should have kept him, especially since we have wasted a draft on a kicker, and we are now on our 4th or 5th kicker since.

I agree, he's better then what we ended up with.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Yep! I also didn't like how Coughlin was treating Tynes after he missed.

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:37 AM

I saw that; Coughlin was not a happy camper.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:48 AM
We will probably catch some flack for sticking up for Tynes though.

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:55 AM

Meh; I'll just ignore it. In my old age I'm too dumb to know when I'm being hassled anyway. :11: :D

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 12:55 AM

Meh; I'll just ignore it. In my old age I'm too dumb to know when I'm being hassled anyway. :11: :D

Nite Crowd!

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:06 PM

Why don't you cry about it? Tynes missed and Coghlin gave him sh!t. That is the way it should be. Maybe not for the high snap one but the first one he missed.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Why don't you cry about it? Tynes missed and Coghlin gave him sh!t. That is the way it should be. Maybe not for the high snap one but the first one he missed.

I'm not sure, but it seems like Coughlin was giving him the business after the high snap kick.

I didn't see the first one he missed.

I've also got to bet that it's not that easy to hit a FG when the ball is hard as a rock!

:11:

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure, but it seems like Coughlin was giving him the business after the high snap kick.

I didn't see the first one he missed.

I've also got to bet that it's not that easy to hit a FG when the ball is hard as a rock!

:11:

I wouldn't give a guy sh!t for it....unless he was getting paid a lot of money to hit those.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't give a guy sh!t for it....unless he was getting paid a lot of money to hit those.

His wife just had premature twins at the beginning of the season, so I hope he is making a lot of money to hit them !

How much do kickers make anyways?

Canada
01-22-2008, 12:22 PM
I dunno, but league minimum is a lot more that I make.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I dunno, but league minimum is a lot more that I make.

On that we can both agree!

:bananen_smilies046: