PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the the least visited day of the site.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 02:27 AM
I guess the teams making it to the Super Bowl aren't that interesting, or everyone had something better to do than participate on the Chiefs Crowd.

Interesting to me, because I would have figured this would have been a big day for the site.

Perhaps the games weren't worth talking about here on the site, and everyone was otherwise occupied.

Interesting. Not what I expected.

Disappointed as hell.

beefcake
01-21-2008, 02:37 AM
i just dont care if it aint the chiefs or if it aint farve or payton. sorry.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 02:40 AM
It was the Chiefs old kicker that (believe it or not) got them to the SB, and I hate Peyton.

Boo Eli!

Favre fell apart in the end though.

texaschief
01-21-2008, 02:46 AM
It was the Chiefs old kicker that (believe it or not) got them to the SB, and I hate Peyton.

Today, Tynes showed why he isn't a Chief anymore. Carl may have picked a poor replacement, but i'm glad he's no longer here. The guy DID hit the game winner....but he could've hit the game winner two attempts before the actuall game winner.

p.s. sorry i wasn't here today, i had a death in the family and the viewing was today. Probably won't be here tomorrow either. I get to be a paul bearer....yeah.

Guru
01-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I always go to a sports bar for the championship games and the superbowl.

jerhart
01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
That was some good football yesterday, and l way to go Eli! I mean who wouldve thought that Eli was going to walk out of the NFC as chamion? :lol:

I LIKED Favre but after moving up here, I was thrilled to see the Pack fall to the giants, now the fans up here will shut up....

I honestly think that the Giants have a better chance of knocking off the Pats. I dont know about you all, but I would LOVE to see the pats lose. Remember it was just 3 games ago that the Giants almost ended the Pats 16-0 dream....the giants ended up losing by 3 points.

Now think of the confidence Eli has built? Going into Tampa, Dallas, and GB and coming out with victories? I mean I know Eli looks like he is slow, but wow, oh and Eli has NO int's this post-season....Brady had 3 yesterday....GO ELI! :wheelchair:

chief31
01-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Today, Tynes showed why he isn't a Chief anymore. Carl may have picked a poor replacement, but i'm glad he's no longer here. The guy DID hit the game winner....but he could've hit the game winner two attempts before the actuall game winner.

p.s. sorry i wasn't here today, i had a death in the family and the viewing was today. Probably won't be here tomorrow either. I get to be a paul bearer....yeah.

Well, Tynes is going to the Super Bowl, while we wait for a high draft pick.

He did hit three out of five, with one of those having been a bad snap, and managed to win the game with a 47 yarder. Sounds pretty impressive to me.

I don't see how anyone is happy that he is gone. By getting rid of him, all we did was create a problem at that position, that wasn't there before.

prough91
01-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, Tynes is going to the Super Bowl, while we wait for a high draft pick.

He did hit three out of five, with one of those having been a bad snap, and managed to win the game with a 47 yarder. Sounds pretty impressive to me.

I don't see how anyone is happy that he is gone. By getting rid of him, all we did was create a problem at that position, that wasn't there before.

I really doubt it's too easy to aim a football when it's -4, either.

jerhart
01-21-2008, 12:02 PM

amen brotha :sign0098:

m0ef0e
01-21-2008, 12:20 PM
NYG @ GB yesterday was a classic! Great game...

Canada
01-21-2008, 12:22 PM

-4 is that cold...

rbedgood
01-21-2008, 12:33 PM
-4 is that cold...

As a Phoenix resident...I say yes. However you whimps in Canada probably think 95 degrees is warm...:D

jerhart
01-21-2008, 12:34 PM
-4 is that cold...

:funnypost:

jerhart
01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
As a Phoenix resident...I say yes. However you whimps in Canada probably think 95 degrees is warm...:D

:funnypost: also :yahoo:

Canada
01-21-2008, 12:41 PM

Let me put it this way....when it is -4 I keep my beer outside and it tastes reeeeeeallly good. However, when it is 95 outside i keep my beer in the fridge and it tastes reeeeeeeallly good. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Let me put it this way....when it is -4 I keep my beer outside and it tastes reeeeeeallly good. However, when it is 95 outside i keep my beer in the fridge and it tastes reeeeeeeallly good. :bananen_smilies046:

Global warming is a killer!

:11:

Canada
01-21-2008, 12:47 PM
I know, it was only -18 here last nite and I almost had to get out my winter coat. My beard froze this morning after I got outta the shower!! :lol:

hermhater
01-21-2008, 12:52 PM
I know, it was only -18 here last nite and I almost had to get out my winter coat. My beard froze this morning after I got outta the shower!! :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/227.jpg

You're not supposed to wear your winter coat in the shower!
:lol:

jerhart
01-21-2008, 01:00 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canada
01-21-2008, 01:00 PM

uhhhh....yeah you are!! Welcome to Canada :sign0104:

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I guess the teams making it to the Super Bowl aren't that interesting, or everyone had something better to do than participate on the Chiefs Crowd.

Interesting to me, because I would have figured this would have been a big day for the site.

Perhaps the games weren't worth talking about here on the site, and everyone was otherwise occupied.

Interesting. Not what I expected.

Disappointed as hell.

I had to work; it's called responsibility - sorry. :p

hermhater
01-21-2008, 01:40 PM
I had to work; it's called responsibility - sorry. :p

It's OK! I covered the games in a couple of threads for ya!

I realize not everyone could be here, I was just missing y'all.

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 02:53 PM
It's OK! I covered the games in a couple of threads for ya!

I realize not everyone could be here, I was just missing y'all.

:sign0098:

Yer a good man Charlie Brown! :D

jerhart
01-21-2008, 05:45 PM
I have a new theory...

Pats will go on to win (ugh) and there success will carry on into the next season ofcourse....but here will be a big headline next season...

"Chiefs end Patriots 25 game win streak"

I duno what week we play them so the 25 is random, but I do know we will be there first lost of the year!! :yahoo:

YAAA GO CHIEFS!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

m0ef0e
01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
I have a new theory...

Pats will go on to win (ugh) and there success will carry on into the next season ofcourse....but here will be a big headline next season...

I duno what week we play them so the 25 is random, but I do know we will be there first lost of the year!! :yahoo:

Cool. I like it.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I have a new theory...

Chiefs will find a way to beat 'em in the OFF SEASON!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: