PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Predictions?

kcchiefsfan
01-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Who do you think will win the Superbowl, New England or New York?

Who do you want to win the Superbowl, New England or New York?

hermhater
01-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Let's see the Pats pull off the perfect season. I can't stand to see two Mannings win back to back.

m0ef0e
01-21-2008, 05:01 PM
The Giants almost pulled off the upset in the last week of the season. I think they may have what it takes to run with the Pats in the first half but I don't think this one will be as close as the week 17 meeting between these two teams. Pats win by two scores.

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 05:03 PM
How about a poll?

I'm going with New England.

hermhater
01-21-2008, 05:20 PM
The Giants almost pulled off the upset in the last week of the season. I think they may have what it takes to run with the Pats in the first half but I don't think this one will be as close as the week 17 meeting between these two teams. Pats win by two scores.

I hope you're right I just bet on that outcome!

:yahoo:

Guru
01-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Who do I think will win? NE

Who do I want to win? The Chiefs!!!!!

Chiefster
01-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Who do I think will win? NE

Who do I want to win? The Chiefs!!!!!

Ditto that!!!!

IlovetheChiefs
01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
I third that.

Who do I think will win? Pats

Who do I want to win? Chiefs!

Who do I want to lose? Pats

I predict the Pats beat the Giants but by far less than the yet another silly bloated line of 13. (Good grief, the last game of the season the Pats only beat the Giants by 3 and were losing 28-23 in the 4th quarter!).

But I do have a small glimmer of hope that the Pats perfect season gets stopped. Cuz the Giants are playing better football since the second half of the season, whereas the Pats were blowing people out the first half but have had many close calls since then. But I gotta give em' credit that they keep managing to get the W. So I predict a Pats win by 3 to 6 points.

Too bad the Super Bowl is two weeks away instead of one. I think the Giants would benefit more if they could play this Sunday and keep that hot momentum going.

I don't like the Giants but I hate the Cowboys more. So I'm happy it's not the nightmare scenario of Dallas vs. New England.

One more thought: I think the Packers would have given the Pats an even better challenge. If it was GB and NE I'd be picking the Pats only by about 1 to 3 points. It's too bad we'll never know what would have happened.

The Chiefs would beat either one of the Pats or Giants, of course.

Canada
01-22-2008, 04:53 PM
The road to the SuperBowl did not go through KC this year. I don't care who wins, they didn't beat the Chiefs!!

IlovetheChiefs
01-22-2008, 04:56 PM
The road to the SuperBowl did not go through KC this year. I don't care who wins, they didn't beat the Chiefs!!

Yes! The Chiefs were UNDEFEATED this year against the Super Bowl teams!

Oh, and we are still UNDEFEATED in '08!

AkChief49
01-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Would like to see the Giants pull it off, but do not think they will. Stranger things have happened....

anaeelbackwards
01-23-2008, 06:21 PM
id love to see the giants pull of the upset

but the pats are the real deal, as much as i hate to say that, its the truth.

those damn pats.:toast2:

texaschief
01-23-2008, 06:50 PM
i hate anything that has to do with the Red Sox. Thus, i hate Boston fans. The only team in in pro sports who blames everyone and anything but themselves for losing. They just won a world series, the Celtics look like they can make a run for a title and a perfect Patriot season is just way too much to bear.

someone sold their soul in Boston, so i doubt a Patriot loss is coming, so i think the Patriots win....i want the Giants to win.

hermhater
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
This dang thing isn't letting me respond.

I was trying to post an article saying how right you are texaschiefs about someone selling their soul, and I keep getting a forbidden error.

Interesting.

hermhater
01-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/newreply.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.chiefscrowd.com Port 80

kcchiefsfan
01-25-2008, 04:35 PM
I want the Giants to win.
I think the Patriots will win.

hermhater
01-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I want the Giants to win.
I think the Patriots will win.

I think you are right!

:lol:

for ever red
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
well i was the one that picked the G-Men..I have made poorer picks then thats one!!!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 11:08 PM
well i was the one that picked the G-Men..I have made poorer picks then thats one!!!

I hope to God we don't have back to back Mannings winning Super Bowls, but good pick!

:beer:

for ever red
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I just think the Pat.s will fall befor its over.

tammietailgator
01-25-2008, 11:13 PM
I think that the pats will win, but I really like eli showing up peyton this year.:lol:

hermhater
01-25-2008, 11:45 PM
I think that the pats will win, but I really like eli showing up peyton this year.:lol:

Both the Mannings suck! I guess it is better to have had Eli go to New York rather than being in SD though, then they would have two cry babies out west!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 11:47 PM
I just think the Pat.s will fall befor its over.

Put your money where your keyboard is!

Pats are gonna win, even though the game near the end of the season was a close one, Belichick has seen them once this season and will adjust and kick the Giants ***!!!!

spiman
01-26-2008, 12:52 AM
And the the Pats perfect season which is now:drunkhb: closed and I am not done yet..
Put your money where your keyboard is!

Pats are gonna win, even though the game near the end of the season was a close one, Belichick has seen them once this season and will adjust and kick the Giants ***!!!!

hermhater
01-26-2008, 12:53 AM
And the the Pats perfect season which is now:drunkhb: closed and I am not done yet..

Don't see it happening!

I am not done yet either!

tammietailgator
01-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Both the Mannings suck! I guess it is better to have had Eli go to New York rather than being in SD though, then they would have two cry babies out west!

spiman
01-26-2008, 01:08 AM
I think I have 7.7 mil on the Pats-Either I stay in 2nd place(coach 1!) or I will B the guy who lost the biggest $ to date..:yahoo:
Don't see it happening!

I am not done yet either!

hermhater
01-26-2008, 01:11 AM

Thanks for laughing at that, because I actually meant to put an angry mob at the end of my last post!

(This laugh is for real!)

hermhater
01-26-2008, 01:32 AM
I think I have 7.7 mil on the Pats-Either I stay in 2nd place(coach 1!) or I will B the guy who lost the biggest $ to date..:yahoo:

You will still be in second place no matter the outcome I believe!

I haven't looked at all the bets, but I would wager your two (Coach and you) are about the only ones that matter as far and first and second.

Plus, I don't think anyone on the site has enough money to bet one team winning to even catch up.

You guys really hit the jackpot with the bets on the outcome of the Chiefs record in 2007.

Usually I give rep for good predictions, but this time you both get a thumbs down for your ability to see into the future and predict the record!

:mob:

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 03:34 AM

I hate the way the league treats Payton Manning like he was made out of glass. I mean honestly, a blitzing LB or Corner can't look at him wrong without it drawing a roughing penalty. I mean, they may as well put a skirt on the guy.