PDA

View Full Version : Wow...does anyone have faith in our qb?

jerhart
01-22-2008, 08:52 AM
I know he hasnt had the best start, but again...we need a line. Just another article talking about ALL the qb's that the Chiefs could pick up....c'mon already!
http://kan.scout.com/2/722130.html

rbedgood
01-22-2008, 11:05 AM
I know he hasnt had the best start, but again...we need a line. Just another article talking about ALL the qb's that the Chiefs could pick up....c'mon already!
http://kan.scout.com/2/722130.html

Flacco would likely be a 2nd or 3rd round pick...so you could grab him after grabbing an OT and maybe an OG...then a QB pick wouldn't be ludicrous. Picking another QB without fixing the line is just plain illogical.

DrunkHillbilly
01-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Flacco would likely be a 2nd or 3rd round pick...so you could grab him after grabbing an OT and maybe an OG...then a QB pick wouldn't be ludicrous. Picking another QB without fixing the line is just plain illogical.

Yep!

Lazeye
01-22-2008, 08:44 PM
If we want him to be our QB then we need to believe in him.

chief31
01-22-2008, 08:46 PM
If we want him to be our QB then we need to believe in him.

Or at leaste give him a chance to play with an offensive line.

The one thing about Croyle that really worries me is his ability/innability to stay healthy. He looks rather frail, and has been injured plenty over the corse of his football career.

Hayvern
01-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I agree, I want to give Croyle a chance behind a line. I remember how well Huard did last year, a guy that hardly played and he played pretty well. This year he coud not do anything and arguably, the only thing that changes was the players on the o line.

Lets get him a line and give him a chance to prove to use he can play.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Or at leaste give him a chance to play with an offensive line.

The one thing about Croyle that really worries me is his ability/innability to stay healthy. He looks rather frail, and has been injured plenty over the corse of his football career.

Yeah the guy is injury prone, but maybe he won't make those stupid attempts to tackle someone after he throws an interception.

I don't see anything wrong with going one on one to tackle them, but don't go running into a pack of HUGE dudes or you're gonna get hurt.

Secondly perhaps he won't be getting hurt if he is not getting blind sided constantly.

Fix the line, see if he's any good. If not then we get a new QB.

OTR Chiefs fan
01-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah the guy is injury prone, but maybe he won't make those stupid attempts to tackle someone after he throws an interception.

I don't see anything wrong with going one on one to tackle them, but don't go running into a pack of HUGE dudes or you're gonna get hurt.

Secondly perhaps he won't be getting hurt if he is not getting blind sided constantly.

Fix the line, see if he's any good. If not then we get a new QB.

I agree! Fix the the O-line and then we'll get a chance to see what he's really like. :fatlock: (new improved O-line) Flacco would be nice in the later rounds. But the O-line and CB are our biggest problems and then adding depth. :D

hermhater
01-26-2008, 05:55 PM
I agree! Fix the the O-line and then we'll get a chance to see what he's really like. :fatlock: (new improved O-line) Flacco would be nice in the later rounds. But the O-line and CB are our biggest problems and then adding depth. :D

I agree with you, agreeing with me!

:bananen_smilies046: