PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo4life is an honest to god midget!!

Canada
01-22-2008, 01:12 PM
You guys should see him. He makes HH look like a giant!!! :lol:

hermhater
01-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Who the heck is Wahoo4life?

Canada
01-22-2008, 01:51 PM
A member on the boards. He is an old friend of mine that caught up with me here!!

wahooforlife
01-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Of all the things u could call me......u call me a midget?
That couldn't be further from the truth.

See if I ever save your drunken *** from falling in the fire again or strategically catch your one week old daughter with my foot.

You better watch your mouth or another PB&J is coming your way navajo.

Canada
01-22-2008, 04:17 PM
He is a really feisty midget too!!

wahooforlife
01-22-2008, 06:55 PM
better take it easy on the midget comments........i know a couple of short ppl that would gladly take you out at the knees cause that's your achilles heel. And while you are down, i'll rob your garage and all the so-so stuff in it cause in case you didn't remember.......I'M THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN YOUR WARDEN (WIFE) WHO KNOWS THE CODE TO YOUR GARAGE........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

hermhater
01-22-2008, 07:19 PM
better take it easy on the midget comments........i know a couple of short ppl that would gladly take you out at the knees cause that's your achilles heel. And while you are down, i'll rob your garage and all the so-so stuff in it cause in case you didn't remember.......I'M THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN YOUR WARDEN (WIFE) WHO KNOWS THE CODE TO YOUR GARAGE........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for hint man!

Watch out Canada!

:yahoo:

prough91
01-22-2008, 07:34 PM

I'm sure canada's code isn't too hard to figure out. It's probably 6, 12, 24.

wahooforlife
01-22-2008, 07:55 PM
No prob.........I'm pretty sure Canada, being a member of the "giant neanderthal" race and all, has picked on a few of the "shorter" members of this Chiefs community. Anything i can do to help lvl the playing field in the event any of you meet him and get challenged in a game of football is fine by me. For those of you that have met him, maybe some of you are looking for an edge or weakness for the next time you meet him so your welcome.

One more thing........Canadian beer is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than American beer. To even it out.......the NFL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the CFL

hermhater
01-22-2008, 07:59 PM
No prob.........I'm pretty sure Canada, being a member of the "giant neanderthal" race and all, has picked on a few of the "shorter" members of this Chiefs community. Anything i can do to help lvl the playing field in the event any of you meet him and get challenged in a game of football is fine by me. For those of you that have met him, maybe some of you are looking for an edge or weakness for the next time you meet him so your welcome.

One more thing........Canadian beer is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than American beer. To even it out.......the NFL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the CFL

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/212.jpg

:lol:

Canada
01-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I am glad that you all know my weakness, although no one has ever been able to take advantage of it!! It is there, kinda like that little tiny hole in the death star!! (How ya like that Chiefster, a star wars reference) and the code has been changed my friend and the wife does not know it either!!!

wahooforlife
01-23-2008, 01:16 PM
haha.........i kinda had a feeling that as you started to get more things in your garage, the value of it would increase as well as your concern for anyone who had access to it. You finally figured out how to change the code?....good job....now put forth a valiant effort in fixing that little hole in the death star cause come Superbowl Sunday the death star is going down no matter what.

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Are you gonna play next Sunday? It should be a good game, I have a bunch of my students from the college coming and then Dell, Shawn, Chris, Jamie, Leonard, Meatball and Phil, Johnny Z and few others the might play!! Heads are gonna roll this year!!!!!!

wahooforlife
01-23-2008, 01:31 PM
how r heads gonna roll? by the looks of it, it'll be mine or Dell's head rolling cause the roster u just announced is like a freaking O-line. Hope you got some little guys from the college coming out to even it up. If not, then i gotta rely on my speedy footwork to make some plays as you know i have in the past. (You, me and Dell at the park in the slush when i made that uncharacteristic catch with you breathing down my neck. that was awesome.)

BTW.......i think my mom gave her staff the go-ahead to hire Johnny at her work if you haven't heard yet.

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Sounds like it's gonna be a fun game!

I want in!

wahooforlife
01-23-2008, 01:39 PM
sorry for the f-bombs guys.....will try to keep it in check

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Sounds like it's gonna be a fun game!

I want in!

Super Bowl Sunday at noon. I will have the beer here for you!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:44 PM
sorry for the f-bombs guys.....will try to keep it in check

I didn't see an f-bomb!

:biggrin:

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:47 PM
I didn't see an f-bomb!

:biggrin:

yeah, but you can't read

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
yeah, but you can't read

Can too.

It says right here on this can "Natural Light"!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Can too.

It says right here on this can "Natural Light"!

I still say you can't read...for some reason you think that is beer, :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I still say you can't read...for some reason you think that is beer, :bananen_smilies046:

It does the job just fine!

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:56 PM
It does the job just fine!

I guess if you have never tasted better then you just don't know.

hermhater
01-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I guess if you have never tasted better then you just don't know.

Can't wait to taste my first Canadian Bud!

Canada
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Can't wait to taste my first Canadian Bud!

WTF?? You do mean the beer right??

wahooforlife
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
hahahaha It's funny cause it's true.

hermhater
01-23-2008, 02:21 PM
WTF?? You do mean the beer right??

Beer, wiid, whatever you got!