PDA

View Full Version : a lot of movies coming out this friday

anaeelbackwards
01-23-2008, 04:34 PM
which one are you gonna go see?

i dont know about you guys but this is where my money is going. :0) :yahoo:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/rambo/sylvester_stallone/rambo_galleryposter.jpg

hermhater
01-23-2008, 04:42 PM
That's gonna be awesome!

Can't wait for the DVD!

Canada
01-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Rambo for sure!!!!

kcchiefs_31
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Man i work at a movie theatre so the more new movies, the busier it is :(. One of my shifts is upstairs threading all the movies though, and thats fun because you get to watch them if your done threading all of them.

Canada
01-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Man i work at a movie theatre so the more new movies, the busier it is :(. One of my shifts is upstairs threading all the movies though, and thats fun because you get to watch them if your done threading all of them.

I always wanted to work in a movie theater. I am going to apply and then watch movies until they fire me!! lol

hermhater
01-23-2008, 05:06 PM

That is a kick *** job!

My ex wife worked at a theater when we were in college and we watched all kinds of movies for free!

kcchiefs_31
01-23-2008, 05:07 PM
I always wanted to work in a movie theater. I am going to apply and then watch movies until they fire me!! lol
Lol sounds good. Its a fun time there. I work in the concessions, the floor (cleaning) and the booth (movie threading) and the booth is the funnest for me, but it takes some practice to thread the projectors. Everything has to be perfect.

Canada
01-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Lol sounds good. Its a fun time there. I work in the concessions, the floor (cleaning) and the booth (movie threading) and the booth is the funnest for me, but it takes some practice to thread the projectors. Everything has to be perfect.

Thats me, mr precision!! Do they sell beer there or do I have to bring my own to work?

hermhater
01-23-2008, 05:08 PM

I wonder when all the studios are gonna go digital, and make it as simple as just popping in a DVD?

kcchiefs_31
01-23-2008, 05:10 PM
I wonder when all the studios are gonna go digital, and make it as simple as just popping in a DVD?

Some movie theatres are starting to go digital, where you have a movie on a hard drive, and you just pop it in, and than the movie runs on itself. Hopefully that doesn't come to my theatre soon! that takes the fun job away from me.

Canada
01-23-2008, 05:11 PM

all CANADIAN theaters will have it, but then Canada is very technologically advanced!!

anaeelbackwards
01-23-2008, 05:12 PM
That is a kick *** job!

My ex wife worked at a theater when we were in college and we watched all kinds of movies for free!

my cousin works at the legends theatre and they have the VIP room where they sell alcohol, and my cousin always hooks me up with the free drinks. :0)

hermhater
01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Some movie theatres are starting to go digital, where you have a movie on a hard drive, and you just pop it in, and than the movie runs on itself. Hopefully that doesn't come to my theatre soon! that takes the fun job away from me.

But then you can make copies before they come out on DVD and bootleg them for beer money!

:bananen_smilies046: :sign0098:

hermhater
01-23-2008, 05:14 PM
my cousin works at the legends theatre and they have the VIP room where they sell alcohol, and my cousin always hooks me up with the free drinks. :0)

That is even sweeter!

:bananen_smilies046:

prough91
01-23-2008, 05:24 PM
all CANADIAN theaters will have it, but then Canada is very technologically advanced!!

All both of 'em?

anaeelbackwards
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
i also wanna see this movie too.

but rambo is what im GOING to see!

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/screen_gems/untraceable/untraceable_galleryposter.jpg

hermhater
01-23-2008, 05:33 PM
All both of 'em?

Heh!

:lol:

i also wanna see this movie too.

but rambo is what im GOING to see!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Yeah that is supposed to be the "Silence of the Lambs" for the internet age, or something.

Looks like a good one!

:yahoo:

Canada
01-24-2008, 02:52 PM

Wanna go to the movies???

All both of 'em?

Don't you live on a cow farm??

hermhater
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM

Whatever you do, don't go and see Cloverfield.

prough91
01-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Don't you live on a cow farm??

Nope. I have never planted a cow in my life. Come to think of it, I've never even seen a calf seed.

hermhater
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Nope. I have never planted a cow in my life. Come to think of it, I've never even seen a calf seed.

I seen one once. It was on Dirty Jobs when Mike Rowe had to ejaculate a bull!

Chiefster
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
which one are you gonna go see?

i dont know about you guys but this is where my money is going. :0) :yahoo:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

He teaches a small town, hick sheriff a lesson while rescuing Vietnam POW's and sticking it to "da man!"

Canada
01-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I seen one once. It was on Dirty Jobs when Mike Rowe had to ejaculate a bull!

Now that is more proughs thing!! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
01-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Now that is more proughs thing!! :bananen_smilies046:

We don't even own a bull.

Canada
01-24-2008, 10:38 PM
We don't even own a bull.

then your neighbor is probably gettin pretty pissed off that you keep assaulting his bulls!!

prough91
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM
then your neighbor is probably gettin pretty pissed off that you keep assaulting his bulls!!

Better than them assaulting me.

Chiefster
01-25-2008, 12:04 AM

YouTube - Yakov Smirnoff @ The 9th Annual Young Comedians Special

anaeelbackwards
01-26-2008, 01:01 AM

i thought you'd never ask. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-26-2008, 01:37 AM
i thought you'd never ask. :bananen_smilies046:

So you'll go and see a movie, and feed a crazy Canadian alcohol, but you won't bring a leprechaun your computer?

Girl you've done lost your marbles (and your boot manager!), so drop, knock and run!

anaeelbackwards
01-26-2008, 01:40 AM
So you'll go and see a movie, and feed a crazy Canadian alcohol, but you won't bring a leprechaun your computer?

Girl you've done lost your marbles (and your boot manager!), so drop, knock and run!

:lol: :welcome: :funnypost:

you know i love you hermhater!

hermhater
01-26-2008, 01:43 AM
:lol: :welcome: :funnypost:

you know i love you hermhater!

Doesn't everyone?

:beer::D

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Doesn't everyone?