PDA

View Full Version : Canada has lost his goose!

hermhater
01-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Hey guy, I found this Canadian goose down at the pond.

Come get it, cuz it's crapping all over the place!

:lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/296.jpg

chief31
01-27-2008, 04:45 AM
It's good to see that Canadas goose hasn't been cooked yet.

Canada
01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Hey guy, I found this Canadian goose down at the pond.

Come get it, cuz it's crapping all over the place!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/296.jpg

why do you think we send them south for the winter?

hermhater
01-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Canadians sure do love the Kansas City Chiefs!

This one stayed on after the season. He told me he was trying to get Jared Allen's autograph, and took a wrong turn off of I-70!

Canada
01-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Canadians sure do love the Kansas City Chiefs!

This one stayed on after the season. He told me he was trying to get Jared Allen's autograph, and took a wrong turn off of I-70!

Ya got that right!! I just picked up a 6 foot cardboard cutout of Tony G from a wal mart display!! woo hoo!!

hermhater
01-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Ya got that right!! I just picked up a 6 foot cardboard cutout of Tony G from a wal mart display!! woo hoo!!

Sweet!!!

Can't wait to see a picture here when your wife shows your lazy Canadian *** how to post it!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Sweet!!!

Can't wait to see a picture here when your wife shows your lazy Canadian *** how to post it!

:D :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-27-2008, 02:51 PM
:D :bananen_smilies046:

Here he is doing the "Goose" step!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/298.jpg

stlchief
01-27-2008, 03:07 PM
When I read the title "Canada Has Lost His Goose", I was sure the picture was going to be a bottle of Grey Goose...

hermhater
01-27-2008, 03:13 PM
When I read the title "Canada Has Lost His Goose", I was sure the picture was going to be a bottle of Grey Goose...

Sorry to disappoint man!

Here ya go!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/300.jpg

kcchiefs_31
01-27-2008, 09:51 PM

I saw that same cardboard cut-out at one of my Wal-Mart's in Winnipeg, Canada. I asked them if i could have it when their done with it, and they said they will call me.

hermhater
01-27-2008, 10:17 PM
I saw that same cardboard cut-out at one of my Wal-Mart's in Winnipeg, Canada. I asked them if i could have it when their done with it, and they said they will call me.

I just called them and they said I could have it instead!

:biggrin:

kcchiefs_31
01-27-2008, 11:11 PM
I just called them and they said I could have it instead!

:biggrin:

If you are willing to drive 12 hours north, all the way to frigid Winnipeg, Canada, to pick it up, and 12 hours back to KC, than i think you deserve it lol. Winnipeg isn't too hard to get to anyways from KC..... just a real boring drive. pretty much is just going to north KC, than following the I-29 which takes you all the way to the border, and is the same road in canada, just a different name.

tammietailgator
01-27-2008, 11:20 PM
It was so nice in KC today 60 degrees ... I wouldn't be going anywhere north!!!!

:D

kcchiefs_31
01-27-2008, 11:38 PM
It was so nice in KC today 60 degrees ... I wouldn't be going anywhere north!!!!

it was actually pretty warm in Winnipeg, Canada too. at least it was nice, because we should be getting alot worse.

I was only about -10°C (14°F) average today, but a week ago we were getting -30°C (-22°F) and it was -43°C (-45°F) with the wind chill on that day.

Its kind of wierd for myself to say that we enjoyed this weather of 14°F today, because u guys were enjoying 60°F weather.

But than again, Winnipeg is the city that has the biggest weather change in the world. It gets as cold as i said there, but the summers are super hot. Usually around mid 80's to high 90's all summer. Man the weather is weird where i live.

Chiefster
01-28-2008, 01:22 AM

You mean you guys aren't spending the money on a fathead?

Canada
01-28-2008, 08:10 AM
You mean you guys aren't spending the money on a fathead?

:fatlock:??? ....oh, you said fatHEAD!!

kcchiefs_31
01-28-2008, 09:25 PM
it was actually pretty warm in Winnipeg, Canada too. at least it was nice, because we should be getting alot worse.

I was only about -10°C (14°F) average today, but a week ago we were getting -30°C (-22°F) and it was -43°C (-45°F) with the wind chill on that day.

Its kind of wierd for myself to say that we enjoyed this weather of 14°F today, because u guys were enjoying 60°F weather.

But than again, Winnipeg is the city that has the biggest weather change in the world. It gets as cold as i said there, but the summers are super hot. Usually around mid 80's to high 90's all summer. Man the weather is weird where i live.

I think i just jinxed myself. Just was listening to a sports talk show in my city, and it went to weather commercial and they are now calling for a blizzard and a low of -32°C (-26°F), and a wind chill of -45°C (-49°F) which is damn cold, but im still gonna have to go to school. No snow days in Canada. hahaha

hermhater
01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I think i just jinxed myself. Just was listening to a sports talk show in my city, and it went to weather commercial and they are now calling for a blizzard and a low of -32°C (-26°F), and a wind chill of -45°C (-49°F) which is damn cold, but im still gonna have to go to school. No snow days in Canada. hahaha

It's supposed to be cold here tomorrow too.

21°F!

hermhater
01-28-2008, 09:51 PM

Whipper snapper!

Since I saw you use the "degrees" symbol in the thread, I had to go and figure out how to do it my self!

:sign0098:

hermhater
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks, btw!

hermhater
01-28-2008, 11:32 PM
lol that is T-Shirt and Shorts weather for me in winter. Once it gets like that in Winnipeg, people are starting to get their beach gear out. lol. I would much rather be in -21°F weather than -26°F (wind chill -49°F..... brrrrrrrr), but than again im canadian and have lived through these winters many times.

Heck, when i went down to the GB @ KC game, the morning i left Winnipeg, i was bundled up in a sweater and parka in the car, and once we got to omaha we were in out t-shirts, and all weekend it was beautiful weather, than i had to go back to that dreadfully cold place again for the winter. :(

A difference of 4° is not enough difference to make much of an impact!

:11:

kcchiefs_31
01-28-2008, 11:33 PM
A difference of 4° is not enough difference to make much of an impact!

:11:

Lol i didnt mean to put the negative sign infront of the 21°F

hermhater
01-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Lol i didnt mean to put the negative sign infront of the 21°F

That's why you're the whipper snapper!

kcchiefs_31
01-28-2008, 11:36 PM
It will be 21°F in KC tommorow, and -26°F in Winnipeg, Canada tommorow. THATS A PRETTY BIG DIFFERENCE. 47°F DIFFERECE!!!! lol damn im gonna freeze my *** off tommorow, while all you guys are gonna be enjoying the warm winter months in the USA.

hermhater
01-28-2008, 11:38 PM
It will be 21°F in KC tommorow, and -26°F in Winnipeg, Canada tommorow. THATS A PRETTY BIG DIFFERENCE. 47°F DIFFERECE!!!! lol damn im gonna freeze my *** off tommorow, while all you guys are gonna be enjoying the warm winter months in the USA.

Better!

Still gonna be a bunch of wrecks on the road here though, because we might have flurries!

KC has some of the worst drivers in the country when the weather gets bad, and we get crapped on by Old Man Winter every year!

:mob:

kcchiefs_31
01-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Better!

Still gonna be a bunch of wrecks on the road here though, because we might have flurries!

KC has some of the worst drivers in the country when the weather gets bad, and we get crapped on by Old Man Winter every year!

:mob:

I always love watching the USA news the day after a storm sweeps through the country, when it shows the drivers that have the big SUV's and think that just because they have 4 wheel drive, they dont need to slow down, than it shows it swerving and hitting the curb.

Winnipeg has very annoying drivers, but when it comes to winter driving, we got it down pat. Everyone knows how to drive it in, just because of all the years of experience.

AkChief49
01-28-2008, 11:54 PM
I always love watching the USA news the day after a storm sweeps through the country, when it shows the drivers that have the big SUV's and think that just because they have 4 wheel drive, they dont need to slow down, than it shows it swerving and hitting the curb.

Winnipeg has very annoying drivers, but when it comes to winter driving, we got it down pat. Everyone knows how to drive it in, just because of all the years of experience.
too true!!:D