PDA

View Full Version : There Will Be Blood...

hermhater
01-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Getting ready to watch the beginning and see if it's all the critics say it's cracked up to be.

Has anyone else seen it in the theaters?

hermhater
01-27-2008, 02:32 AM
Or I could just watch The Simpsons movie...

Hmmmm...

Maybe I'll just let them both play and see what happens.

hermhater
01-27-2008, 03:06 AM
TWBB is pretty good so far, but it's taking an awful long time for some good action/plot to get going.

I guess I will go ahead and try to watch The Simpsons if this movie doesn't get more exciting in the next 15 minutes.

chief31
01-27-2008, 04:21 AM
Never heard of it. But if you like The Simpsons, then that won't dissapoint.

hermhater
01-27-2008, 04:29 AM
Never heard of it. But if you like The Simpsons, then that won't dissapoint.

I have decided to watch the Simpsons and so far it doesn't disappoint.

It cracks me up the most that the EPA has actually put a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie to defend themselves.

Is this government invading the private sector for a big release to defend themselves?

Big surprise the movie comes from Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Chiefster
01-28-2008, 02:08 AM
I have decided to watch the Simpsons and so far it doesn't disappoint.

It cracks me up the most that the EPA has actually put a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie to defend themselves.

Is this government invading the private sector for a big release to defend themselves?

Big surprise the movie comes from Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Doesn't Fox own exclusive rights to The Simpson's?

hermhater
01-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Doesn't Fox own exclusive rights to The Simpson's?

Yes they do and Matt Groening makes fun of them at every opportunity!

I just think the EPA is so threatened they actually have put a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie. Had Fox not been in charge, there is no way another studio would have allowed a government agency to do that!

(Except for the threat of incarceration for copyright infringement!)

anaeelbackwards
01-29-2008, 01:10 PM
the best part of the movie is probably the disclaimer or the add during the movie that went across the bottom of the screen.

i went to go see that movie in the theatres opening night and i was surprised to see the big turn out of adults in that movie.

i love the simpsons. period.

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/The-Simpsons---Cast-Poster-C10053428.jpeg

hermhater
01-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Adults?

What do you mean?