PDA

View Full Version : im new to this

MS-PACMAN
01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
well the name is stacia, im 22, i have a boy who is 5 and his hero is tony gonzalez. his ive been a big chiefs fan since i was 6 years old, that is when my dad and uncles all brought me to a game, and i have been in love ever since. i thought i would sign up before draft day comes so i can be in the news about whats going on with our team. i dont know what else to say but i hope i figure out how this site works... lets hope the chiefs works things out in the offseason!

Canada
01-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the crowd Timsatt!!

MS-PACMAN
01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
thanks for the welcoming!

hermhater
01-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Heh!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

YZILLA
01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the family ! You will come to find that Im the only one you should listen to here. Seriously... no not really. But honestly I am !

Lazeye
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Hello glad you joined! I would not listen to anybody in here lol. Have your ideas and lets us hear them.

Canada
01-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the family ! You will come to find that Im the only one you should listen to here. Seriously... no not really. But honestly I am !

Him and me, but mostly me...and a little of him, but not really!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Him and me, but mostly me...and a little of him, but not really!! :bananen_smilies046:

Who are you kidding, it's all about ME!!!!

:yahoo:

chief31
02-01-2008, 01:57 AM
well the name is stacia, im 22, i have a boy who is 5 and his hero is tony gonzalez. his ive been a big chiefs fan since i was 6 years old, that is when my dad and uncles all brought me to a game, and i have been in love ever since. i thought i would sign up before draft day comes so i can be in the news about whats going on with our team. i dont know what else to say but i hope i figure out how this site works... lets hope the chiefs works things out in the offseason!

Hel-loooooo. :naughty:

Welcome to the crowd. Hope you enjoy lots of people bashing the Chiefs. Because that is about all most of us do lately. (Myself included.)

Everyone here loves 'em, but have some doubts about the teams ability to get things straightened out.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the site. :D

Three7s
02-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Hel-loooooo. :naughty:

Welcome to the crowd. Hope you enjoy lots of people bashing the Chiefs. Because that is about all most of us do lately. (Myself included.)

Everyone here loves 'em, but have some doubts about the teams ability to get things straightened out.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the site. :D
We even bashed them for the 7 weeks that they were decent during the season!

chief31
02-01-2008, 09:15 AM
We even bashed them for the 7 weeks that they appeared to be decent during the season!

FYP! :D

DrunkHillbilly
02-01-2008, 10:30 AM
We even bashed them for the 7 weeks that they were decent during the season!
You must have been watching a different team!!!!!

m0ef0e
02-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the crowd.

YZILLA
02-01-2008, 03:53 PM
The only thing wrong with them all year was the lack of an offensive line and a Coach with a lack of ingenuity. The Team I think had all the talent , except beef on the line. Our receivers are fine ( IMO ) . I like Webb, I like owe, We will have Sippio as a receiver this year, and of course TG. We will have LJ and my new favorite player Colby Smith. If we can get Boomer in more to blow a hole open we are gonna be deadly in 08 . Quarterbacks will be fine , Hell look what Damon Huard did the year before with a few blockers in front of him and he didn't even have Bowe. Fix the O-line and fix the cornerback position with fresh legs and a hard hitter and we will win 11 games next year.Mcintosh might be OK if they have him blocking on the quarterbacks strong side not his blind side. I'm honestly getting very excited now that the pain is starting to wear off of the last half of the season .

m0ef0e
02-01-2008, 06:18 PM
The only thing wrong with them all year was the lack of an offensive line and a Coach with a lack of ingenuity. The Team I think had all the talent , except beef on the line. Our receivers are fine ( IMO ) . I like Webb, I like owe, We will have Sippio as a receiver this year, and of course TG. We will have LJ and my new favorite player Colby Smith. If we can get Boomer in more to blow a hole open we are gonna be deadly in 08 . Quarterbacks will be fine , Hell look what Damon Huard did the year before with a few blockers in front of him and he didn't even have Bowe. Fix the O-line and fix the cornerback position with fresh legs and a hard hitter and we will win 11 games next year.Mcintosh might be OK if they have him blocking on the quarterbacks strong side not his blind side. I'm honestly getting very excited now that the pain is starting to wear off of the last half of the season .

I like how you think and I agree. I'm not quite ready to jump on the limb and say we will make the playoffs next year but as long as we beef up the line and get some young talent at CB, I certainly believe that we will be above .500 at least.

Ah, to hell with it. I'm gonna jump.

Chiefs over the Packers in superbowl XLIII by a score of 23-20.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Three7s
02-01-2008, 06:19 PM
You must have been watching a different team!!!!!
I think chief31 worded it right for me!

spiman
02-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Welcome Stacia. Read all these posts with one eye open and one eye closed (wink) At least we have afuture Chief's fan that will see a SUPERBOWL win in his life time!

hermhater
02-01-2008, 08:24 PM

I like how you think and I agree. I'm not quite ready to jump on the limb and say we will make the playoffs next year but as long as we beef up the line and get some young talent at CB, I certainly believe that we will be above .500 at least.

GO CHIEFS!!!

I'm on these guys side!!!!

We WILL draft Jake Long, and then find a diamond in the rough at CB in the 5th round!

This is the year Herm redeems himself!!!!

:sign0098:

AkChief49
02-01-2008, 10:47 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!
I'm liking it also. It seems the Chiefs are finally building a team of their(our) own through the draft! by the way, welcome to the Crowd!!!!!

Chiefster
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM

Welcome aboard! :)

tornadospotter
02-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd! :welcome:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Who are you kidding, it's all about ME!!!!

:sign0153: :yahoo:

:sign0098: Now that I can agree with.