PDA

View Full Version : live chat during the broncos game

stlchief
09-21-2005, 09:17 PM
WASSUP?

Here we go - week 3 and a chance to be 2 full games up on the REST OF THE AFC WEST. I thought at this point everyone said we would be fighting to break even before the bye week.

Denver - it is time for a little revenge. EVERYONE: listen up. www.denverbroncos.com has a live chat area during the games. I recommend that we all set up accounts and flood the site with pro-Chief comments during the came. If you are interested, I would recommend setting it up this week, because after kick-off, you won't want to be hunting for the right area and trying to set up accounts. I recommend we do it with class and very tastefully.

Anyway, after the game, the Broncos will be hobbling around like we blew out their ACL (that's a shout-out to ACLCHIEF - my partner).

Let me know what you guys think about the chat during MNF.

L8R,
STLCHIEF

Chiefster
09-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Great idea! :-D My son is a freshman in high school and plays himself on Mondays, and then I gotta get ready for work or else I would love too. As it is I'll have to tape the game in order to see it at all, but I hope ya get a load of Chiefs fans to join your effort. Good luck! And GO CHIEFS, BEAT THE DONKS!!!