PDA

View Full Version : What does the Coach Think?

kenny1937
04-04-2007, 02:32 AM
Herms question and answer session caught my eye, he was asked what position he was looking for in the free agency, and he replied that he was looking at all positions, looking for young players to put into the mix with the veterans. When ask about Trent, he said that he had a good conversation with Trent and where it stands now is the agents are shopping and if they don't find anything, he will be back competing for the starting role along with the others. Ask about starting Croyle, he basically said that he doesn't know who will be the starter, but he was going to give Brodie his shot, he said he doesn't know if he can do it, but he is going to find out. He believes that everybody deserves a shot. He later said that he hoped that Trent would come back and play for him. He also indicated that he felt that a player should be held accountable for his off field activities. all in all it was a pretty good Qand A session. and it gave some insight into the coaches thinking.

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022:

Cisco Kid
04-04-2007, 02:50 AM
I strongly believe QB Trent Green will a draft day trade to which ever team drafts Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn. The two front runners are Cleveland and Miami, though the Dolphins will need to package picks to move up for Quinn. There is the outside chance the Chiefs could be working the following trade:

K.C. to Miami: QB Trent Green and pick #1/23.
Miami to K.C.: Picks 2/40 and 2/60.

Was "coach" bracing Chiefs fans for the possible departure of DE Jared Allen?

Chiefster
04-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Herms question and answer session caught my eye, he was asked what position he was looking for in the free agency, and he replied that he was looking at all positions, looking for young players to put into the mix with the veterans. When ask about Trent, he said that he had a good conversation with Trent and where it stands now is the agents are shopping and if they don't find anything, he will be back competing for the starting role along with the others. Ask about starting Croyle, he basically said that he doesn't know who will be the starter, but he was going to give Brodie his shot, he said he doesn't know if he can do it, but he is going to find out. He believes that everybody deserves a shot. He later said that he hoped that Trent would come back and play for him. He also indicated that he felt that a player should be held accountable for his off field activities. all in all it was a pretty good Qand A session. and it gave some insight into the coaches thinking.

Sounds pretty much like Herms typical canned answers until that last part which my give one room to wonder.

wolfpack
04-04-2007, 11:27 AM
hermie should run for political office. because he sounds just like one.

Coach
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
I don't see Allen getting released or traded.

Chiefster
04-04-2007, 11:30 PM

Yeah; I really don't see that materializing either right now.

wolfpack
04-05-2007, 10:35 AM
i think hes just barking and crying. once he reports and gets his money he`ll shut up.

kenny1937
04-05-2007, 01:25 PM
i think hes just barking and crying. once he reports and gets his money he`ll shut up.

I tend to agree with you Wolfpack, hopefully he won't celebrate and drive!

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies070: :sign0136:

Chiefster
04-05-2007, 09:39 PM

He may as well; I doubt Carl is listening anyway.

Chiefster
04-05-2007, 09:42 PM
I tend to agree with you Wolfpack, hopefully he won't celebrate and drive!

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies070: :sign0136:

His car should be fitted with a breath-a-lizer(sp) which disables the starter if his blood alcohal level is too high.

wolfpack
04-06-2007, 01:25 AM
His car should be fitted with a breath-a-lizer(sp) which disables the starter if his blood alcohal level is too high.
his no-name agent should have a shut-up-lizer. everytime he tells allen something is pure BS.

kenny1937
04-06-2007, 02:47 AM

Yep, also fitted with a gizmo that will flatten all the tires, and cause the motor to fall out. like the circus clowns cars do, Grin!!

:bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100:

Chiefster
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
his no-name agent should have a shut-up-lizer. everytime he tells allen something is pure BS.

All agents should be fitted with one of those. :D

Chiefster
04-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Yep, also fitted with a gizmo that will flatten all the tires, and cause the motor to fall out. like the circus clowns cars do, Grin!!

:bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100:

LOL! Whatever keeps him from drinking and driving.

kenny1937
04-06-2007, 07:24 PM
We could also put the large big oversized nose on him that kights up, and those super long shoes on him, that might also discourage driving and drinking. (grin)

:hallo: :bananen_smilies084: :bananen_smilies084:

hermhater
05-08-2008, 09:35 PM

Well you were right for at least a year.

windwalker
05-11-2008, 11:56 AM

WOW!! I didn't know he could think!!!:lol::lol::lol:

tornadospotter
05-12-2008, 03:29 AM
WOW!! I didn't know he could think!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Yep, He may Even get the interweave thing!
:lol:

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Yep, He may Even get the interweave thing!
:lol:

No, no, no! It's the Interweb thangy.

tornadospotter
05-12-2008, 08:19 PM
No, no, no! It's the Interweb thangy.

:11: Are you sure? It might be the webbi enter thangy!!:yahoo:

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 09:02 PM
:11: Are you sure? It might be the webbi enter thangy!!:yahoo:

It's all laser beams man! :11: