PDA

View Full Version : Late nights were funner when luv was here...

hermhater
02-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Sigh...

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Alas, luv works days.

Guru
02-05-2008, 02:26 AM
Yeah, she is too good for us now.

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Yeah, she is too good for us now.

Yeah; I did not abandon the night crew, such as it is, when I went to days!

Guru
02-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Yeah; I did not abandon the night crew, such as it is, when I went to days!

Be nice now. I doubt she is completely abandoning us.

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Be nice now. I doubt she is completely abandoning us.

Well ok, if I have too. :p :D

NITE CROWD!

IlovetheChiefs
02-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Heh, late nights were FUNNER when luv was here. I've used that word before (like, "the game would have been funner if...") but there is no such word. It's "late nights were MORE FUN when..."

But funner sounds like it would be a word. I think it's a gooder word to use.

Canada
02-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Heh, late nights were FUNNER when luv was here. I've used that word before (like, "the game would have been funner if...") but there is no such word. It's "late nights were MORE FUN when..."

thanks for the grammar check mom!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
02-05-2008, 09:24 AM

I thought the same thing when I read the title....lol. Just the way my mind works.

And guys, I'm not abandoning anyone. I lurk. I just thought you guys were tired of my sarcasm and tendency to enjoy arguing too much.

That, and, well, I met a boy. :D

chief31
02-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Sigh...

Well,what did you chase her off for? :lol:

I thought the same thing when I read the title....lol. Just the way my mind works.

And guys, I'm not abandoning anyone. I lurk. I just thought you guys were tired of my sarcasm and tendency to enjoy arguing too much.

But...What about us? :frown:

luv
02-05-2008, 10:08 AM
But...What about us? :frown:
I thought you all....uh...had each other. ;)

chief31
02-05-2008, 10:17 AM
I thought you all....uh...had each other. ;)

No luv for me. :fighting0041:

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM

Congrats luv! And, please, lurk no more. There are those of us who quite enjoy your sarcasm. :D

hermhater
02-05-2008, 01:34 PM
.................................................. .........

Sure they do...

:lol:

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
and a lot of ppl here like my sarcasm as well so i will stop lurking as well also there as and such and the like. So ok fine ill start posting more.

...And, a lot of "ppl" simply wished you'd just go away Tim.

IlovetheChiefs
02-05-2008, 03:47 PM

Lucky boy!

luv
02-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Lucky boy!
Too early to tell, but I hope he thinks so, too.

Thanks. :)

IlovetheChiefs
02-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Too early to tell, but I hope he thinks so, too.

Thanks. :)

Hope it indeed stands the test of time. Wish you all the best. I'm such a romantic at heart, heh.

AkChief49
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
good for you luv!!

tornadospotter
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM

Is his name Jared? :D

IlovetheChiefs
02-05-2008, 11:23 PM
good for you luv!!

Yes it's a great thing. As Jim Carrey sang in the cable guy, "Don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love? Wouldn't you love somebody to love? BUT IT"S HARD TO FIND SOMEBODY TO LOVE."

That was a great scene. I don't think I posted it here before. So....

YouTube - Jim Carrey - Somebody to Love

AkChief49
02-05-2008, 11:27 PM
luv, luv, luv...it's easy!!(Beatles)

luv
02-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Is his name Jared? :D
I wish. ;)

Nah, but his name does start with J. He's a Chiefs fan, went to KU, and loves most sports, especially hockey (although not more than Chiefs football). He's a gentleman who will put his hand on my back to guide me through a door and opens my car door. He's really sweet, funny, and smart. We're still just friends, but I don't mind it too much. I'l be really disappointed if nothing comes of it, but he's a great friend.

IlovetheChiefs
02-06-2008, 12:32 PM
I wish. ;)

Nah, but his name does start with J. He's a Chiefs fan, went to KU, and loves most sports, especially hockey (although not more than Chiefs football). He's a gentleman who will put his hand on my back to guide me through a door and opens my car door. He's really sweet, funny, and smart. We're still just friends, but I don't mind it too much. I'l be really disappointed if nothing comes of it, but he's a great friend.

Sounds great. That's what I've got in my life, a good friend but it hasn't gone beyond that. She's wonderful and likes my showing her I like her and dropping little flattering lines and hints (well, hardly subtle hints!) of wanting to date her. But, enough time has gone by that I don't think anything will come of it, at least not anytime soon. She just doesn't like to date co-workers.

When I like someone like that, I tend to back off from pursuing anyone else, since my heart desires that one person so much. But now I'm in the mode where I'll make it more plain to the available and desirable girls at work, church, and the neighborhood that I am definitely in the market again, heh!

And that's an encouraging post, luv, in that it shows some gals DO like a man to be gentlemanly, sweet, and nice. Although maybe I still go too far in my tendency to treat the one I fall in love with as if she's a goddess!

And good he's a Chiefs fan! Of course, where I live I really have no choice but to date Eagle fans, heh.

Canada
02-06-2008, 01:18 PM
She just doesn't like to date co-workers.

Then Quit!

And good he's a Chiefs fan! Of course, where I live I really have no choice but to date Eagle fans, heh.

Isn't there a Chiefs bar somewhere in Philly. I saw it on the History of the Chiefs DVD. Go meet a girl there (is it s a bartender I will come meet her with you!!) :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Heh Canada, that's funny cuz I DID say that to her before. I said, "Okay how about if I quit my job, then you wouldn't be dating a co-worker." She smiled and said, "That would be nice."

Yes there is a Chiefs bar somewhere in Philly. I mean, I've heard it mentioned even before the dvds. But I never been there. Eagle fans I've asked are clueless about it too. I gotta get to the bottom of this once and for all and see what and where it really is (gotta be in South Philly or Center City, probably South).

Canada
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Heh Canada, that's funny cuz I DID say that to her before. I said, "Okay how about if I quit my job, then you wouldn't be dating a co-worker." She smiled and said, "That would be nice."

Yes there is a Chiefs bar somewhere in Philly. I mean, I've heard it mentioned even before the dvds. But I never been there. Eagle fans I've asked are clueless about it too. I gotta get to the bottom of this once and for all and see what and where it really is (gotta be in South Philly or Center City, probably South).

Well hurry cause I may be in Philly for a weekend in June and I want to go there!!

Canada
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
and you are coming too

IlovetheChiefs
02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I just found one thing on the net called "CHIEFS BAR & GRILLE". It had a phone number so I called it but got an answering machine. (Probably too early for business eh!)
I was gonna ask if the Chiefs was Kansas City Chiefs. It's one of those questions where I'll feel like a dope either way! I wonder if there's sports bars for quite a lot of other teams here, too.

anaeelbackwards
02-07-2008, 02:08 PM

hahah this just made me laugh because you pointed out that "funner" isn't a word and should be changed to MORE FUN

and if im not mistaken, "gooder" is not a word either. so maybe you should change it to MORE BETTER.

just trying to help. lol

life is always more interesting when you meet a boy. i hope things work out for you, and who knows you might end up inviting us to the CHIEFS THEMED WEDDING...

and jared allen could be the ring bearer.:bananen_smilies046: :welcome:

IlovetheChiefs
02-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Right, gooder is not a word either. Was just trying to come up with the goodest joke to parallel with funner. :)

And I found out today that the CHIEFS BAR and Grille is not a tavern anymore, but even when it was it did not have anything to do with the Kansas City Chiefs. So that wasn't the right one. I wonder if there is still a KC Chiefs bar in Philly somewhere. I'll keep huntin'.

luv
02-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Right, gooder is not a word either. Was just trying to come up with the goodest joke to parallel with funner. :)

And I found out today that the CHIEFS BAR and Grille is not a tavern anymore, but even when it was it did not have anything to do with the Kansas City Chiefs. So that wasn't the right one. I wonder if there is still a KC Chiefs bar in Philly somewhere. I'll keep huntin'.
http://www.sportstavern.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia.html

List of sports bars in/around Philly.

hermhater
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Good job!

:sign0098: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
02-07-2008, 06:11 PM

Thanks for that link, luv. That's a nice one. You can click on each individual sports bar listed in the link and it gives photos and details about hours, foods, drinks, etc. and not just simply an address and phone number.

Doesn't look like there's any to do with the Chiefs, though. I'm suspecting it's now defunct.

I've been to a Chickie's and Pete's. It's got pretty good food and lots of big screen tvs with multiple games on. I was there in the summer and was watching various baseball games going on.

If Canada comes down here in June, I'm not sure how interested he'll be in the baseball games. But that's okay, any sports bar will have plenty of :toast2: heh.

A long time ago I also was in a sports restaurant and pub and met Charles Barkley (former Philadelphia 76ers player) and got his autograph.

Canada
02-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks for that link, luv. That's a nice one. You can click on each individual sports bar listed in the link and it gives photos and details about hours, foods, drinks, etc. and not just simply an address and phone number.

Doesn't look like there's any to do with the Chiefs, though. I'm suspecting it's now defunct.

I've been to a Chickie's and Pete's. It's got pretty good food and lots of big screen tvs with multiple games on. I was there in the summer and was watching various baseball games going on.

If Canada comes down here in June, I'm not sure how interested he'll be in the baseball games. But that's okay, any sports bar will have plenty of :toast2: heh.

A long time ago I also was in a sports restaurant and pub and met Charles Barkley (former Philadelphia 76ers player) and got his autograph.

I will watch baseball. You hit the nail on the head, I will watch anything with :bananen_smilies046:!!

IlovetheChiefs
02-07-2008, 06:43 PM
I will watch baseball. You hit the nail on the head, I will watch anything with :bananen_smilies046:!!

Thought so! :)

Actually, in June the NBA and NHL finals may also be going on (although you did say you're no fan of the NHL, I think. Still, like you said, as long as there is :bananen_smilies046: heh!). The Flyers are doing good this year. Boy if they win the Cup this city will be going nuts. Philly is hungry for a championship. Last one was Villanova in '85 and last pro one was the 76ers in '83 and the Phillies in '80 before that. Flyers haven't won since '75. And Eagles haven't won since '60 or '61 (before there were Super Bowls).

hermhater
02-07-2008, 07:30 PM
What's all this talk about beer?

And why wasn't I informed?

:mob:

Chiefster
02-07-2008, 11:06 PM
What's all this talk about beer?

And why wasn't I informed?

:mob:

What does that have to do with luv and late nights...Oh, wait...

hermhater
02-07-2008, 11:36 PM
What does that have to do with luv and late nights...Oh, wait...

:biggrin:

I see what you did there Chiefster...

Chiefster
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM

I see what you did there Chiefster...

Well I should hope so, I was making it pretty obvious. :D

luv
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
It's late. I'm here. My eyes are puffy and tired, so not for long.

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:07 AM

Puffy tired eyes can only mean one thing...

You have been day dreaming of your man...

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:08 AM

Good to see ya on kiddo! But, don't deprive yourself of too much sleep. :)

luv
02-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Puffy tired eyes can only mean one thing...

You have been day dreaming of your man...

I wish. You ever had one of those days where you can't seem to focus on anything positive? Where everything you hate about yourself and your life come to the forefront, and you can't push them back? I bawled (literally) for over an hour today and off & on this evening. Not sure what's going on in my head, but I wish it would pass. It's far worse than even that time of the month!

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:13 AM
I wish. You ever had one of those days where you can't seem to focus on anything positive? Where everything you hate about yourself and your life come to the forefront, and you can't push them back? I bawled (literally) for over an hour today and off & on this evening. Not sure what's going on in my head, but I wish it would pass. It's far worse than even that time of the month!

I do know what your coming from; I think it's commonly referred to as the blues. It'll pass.

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:17 AM

My GF has those all the time.

I told her to go to the doctor and now she has xanax to take when that mood comes over her.

They still happen, but she doesn't get ulcers and panic attacks anymore.

Not trying to push drugs here, but it works wonders when she gets herself so worked up she can think of and worry of nothing else.

(Don't tell anyone, but that is what I use beer for. Tried to tell you that subtly about 2 months ago.)

luv
02-08-2008, 12:19 AM
My GF has those all the time.

I told her to go to the doctor and now she has xanax to take when that mood comes over her.

They still happen, but she doesn't get ulcers and panic attacks anymore.

Not trying to push drugs here, but it works wonders when she gets herself so worked up she can think of and worry of nothing else.

(Don't tell anyone, but that is what I use beer for. Tried to tell you that subtly about 2 months ago.)
It was weird, but I did almost feel panicky today. I think it's because I scared myself with how I couldn't stop crying.

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:23 AM
It was weird, but I did almost feel panicky today. I think it's because I scared myself with how I couldn't stop crying.

Exactly my point.

Sometimes (in this complex world) not everyone can handle the things that are thrown at them, and a little distraction changes ones moods to get them a little more even.

You are fine, just talk to people and if necessary use medication.

I'm not a Tom Cruise Scientology guy, I believe in medicine (alternative and traditional) to help people out.

People take medicine for pain and other ailments, why not use substances to balance ones self out?

tornadospotter
02-08-2008, 12:26 AM

I do know what your coming from; I think it's commonly referred to as the blues. It'll pass.
:11: In the long road we travel in life, there will be bumps, ruts, hills to climb, valleys of wonder to enjoy, mountains to overcome, and a new Season of Kansas City Chiefs to look forward for! :11:

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:30 AM
:11: In the long road we travel in life, there will be bumps, ruts, hills to climb, valleys of wonder to enjoy, mountains to overcome, and a new Season of Kansas City Chiefs to look forward for! :11:

Keyword "Chiefs!"

:sign0098: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:33 AM
King Solomon, feeling blue, asked his advisors to find him a ring he had once seen in a dream.

"When I feel satisfied I’m afraid that it won’t last. And when I don’t, I am afraid my sorrow will go on forever. Find me the ring that will ease my suffering." he demanded.

Solomon sent out all of his advisors, and eventually one of them met an old jeweler who carved into a simple gold band the inscription, "this too shall pass." When the king received his ring and read the inscription, his sorrows turned to joy and his joy to sorrows, and then both gave way to equanimity.

You see, the great King found himself unable to be content. He felt sorrow when he was happy, and sorrow when he was not, because he was unable to see his way forward. The ring served to cancel out his sorrow. By constantly having something to look forward to, he found himself content. What he previously thought was satisfaction was only a superficial feeling that was brought on by his great wealth, which was only temporary, thus his satisfaction could not last forever. True satisfaction could only be found when he recognized his wealth for what it was.

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:35 AM

Well it is the off season.

luv
02-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Exactly my point.

Sometimes (in this complex world) not everyone can handle the things that are thrown at them, and a little distraction changes ones moods to get them a little more even.

You are fine, just talk to people and if necessary use medication.

I'm not a Tom Cruise Scientology guy, I believe in medicine (alternative and traditional) to help people out.

People take medicine for pain and other ailments, why not use substances to balance ones self out?
My nephew has autism and ADD (I think it's lack of parenting). My sister-in-law believes in pills for everyhing. Whenever she has my nephew on medication, he's completely not himself. I take Tylenol for a fever, Sudafed for nasal congestion, and TheraFlu cough syrup for annoying cough. Other than what my doctor has prescribed me for when my back acts up, I'm not really into being medicated. I appreciate the thought, though.

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Well it is the off season.

There is no such thing as a Chiefs offseason.

As long as we are still here rooting for the Chiefs the season never ends!

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:41 AM
My nephew has autism and ADD (I think it's lack of parenting). My sister-in-law believes in pills for everyhing. Whenever she has my nephew on medication, he's completely not himself. I take Tylenol for a fever, Sudafed for nasal congestion, and TheraFlu cough syrup for annoying cough. Other than what my doctor has prescribed me for when my back acts up, I'm not really into being medicated. I appreciate the thought, though.

I'm the same way, especially when we're talking about meds whose side effects are wrose then the ailment it's treating.

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:42 AM

I'm not trying to get you hooked on druggies girl, just letting you know that takes the edge off of my GF when she gets panicky.

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:42 AM

It is the season that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend...

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
It is the season that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend...

Really?

I could post that, but really?

tornadospotter
02-08-2008, 12:47 AM

True, we are the Chief Crowd, We are the Chief Nation! But vacation time is needed to? :waterskiing: :character00180: :band23: wish I could be at the Pro Bowl for a vacation!

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Really?

I could post that, but really?

Sure, why not? :D

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Sure, why not? :D

YouTube - The Song That Never Ends...

You asked for it!

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 01:01 AM
YouTube - The Song That Never Ends... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pfmTxB_po)

You asked for it!

They're high, aren't they?

hermhater
02-08-2008, 01:04 AM
They're high, aren't they?

I doubt it, they are just young girls in college who are music majors and mocking themselves.

If they are high, they are doing it wrong!

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 01:08 AM
I doubt it, they are just young girls in college who are music majors and mocking themselves.

If they are high, they are doing it wrong!

I said they're high!

Why you little!...

hermhater
02-08-2008, 01:25 AM
I said they're high!

Why you little!...

Heh!

:toast2:

IlovetheChiefs
02-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Luv,

Dark chocolate is a great mood lifter. It has a lot of health benefits anyway. But make sure it's dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. But eat in moderation unless calories and weight are not a problem.

Secondly, Vitamin D supplements. 2000-2400 iu a day. (5 or 6 400 iu tablets). In the winter we don't get vitamin D from the sun. And vitamin D is a wonder nutirent that they keep finding more and more health benefits of. (Can google search it and see a lot of stuff). It keeps away the colds and flu. I've been perfectly healthy all winter while others at work have been hit hard with viruses and the flu (this despite them getting the flu shot; which I never get). There was a health article by a doctor who said taking Vitamin D is the much better way to avoid getting the flu than the vaccine. And it's an inexpensive supplement, too.

I rarely take any medications too. Natural supplements and remedies work good for me, plus without side effects that many meds so often have, as Chiefster noted. (Not to say they are NEVER merited, as HH pointed out with his gf getting good results from one).

Just wanted to share about the dark chocolate and vitamin D, for what its worth. Have you ever heard people say that if you have a summer cold to go outside in the sun for a while and the cold will break? It's because of the Vitamin D from the sun. So take Vitamin D in pill form to help punch out any cold you have (milk has way to little vitamin D to make a difference, plus milk has other things about it that aren't so good for you).

Oh and along the lines of dark chocolate lifting the mood, I also find it helpful to look at pictues of the Chiefs, their logo, their helmet, etc. Heh, it really does create a good feeling in me when I do that!

And if you like the Bible, I am always amazed that no matter how difficult the circumstances of life are at the present time or how troubled I am feeling, all it takes is reading one verse anywhere and lots of peace, perspective, and helpful information that speaks directly to what I am going through occurs at once. But Psalms especially helps me the most when I am down.

luv
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Luv,

Dark chocolate is a great mood lifter. It has a lot of health benefits anyway. But make sure it's dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. But eat in moderation unless calories and weight are not a problem.

Secondly, Vitamin D supplements. 2000-2400 iu a day. (5 or 6 400 iu tablets). In the winter we don't get vitamin D from the sun. And vitamin D is a wonder nutirent that they keep finding more and more health benefits of. (Can google search it and see a lot of stuff). It keeps away the colds and flu. I've been perfectly healthy all winter while others at work have been hit hard with viruses and the flu (this despite them getting the flu shot; which I never get). There was a health article by a doctor who said taking Vitamin D is the much better way to avoid getting the flu than the vaccine. And it's an inexpensive supplement, too.

I rarely take any medications too. Natural supplements and remedies work good for me, plus without side effects that many meds so often have, as Chiefster noted. (Not to say they are NEVER merited, as HH pointed out with his gf getting good results from one).

Just wanted to share about the dark chocolate and vitamin D, for what its worth. Have you ever heard people say that if you have a summer cold to go outside in the sun for a while and the cold will break? It's because of the Vitamin D from the sun. So take Vitamin D in pill form to help punch out any cold you have (milk has way to little vitamin D to make a difference, plus milk has other things about it that aren't so good for you).

Oh and along the lines of dark chocolate lifting the mood, I also find it helpful to look at pictues of the Chiefs, their logo, their helmet, etc. Heh, it really does create a good feeling in me when I do that!

And if you like the Bible, I am always amazed that no matter how difficult the circumstances of life are at the present time or how troubled I am feeling, all it takes is reading one verse anywhere and lots of peace, perspective, and helpful information that speaks directly to what I am going through occurs at once. But Psalms especially helps me the most when I am down.Thank you so much! WHile weight is one of my problems, a little dark chocolate sounds good. I didn't know about the vitamin D. I'll have to remember that.

While I'm not the churchgoer I used to be, I like to remember Job, and know that God will not give me more than He knows I can handle. It helps.

Thanks again.

IlovetheChiefs
02-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Thank you so much! WHile weight is one of my problems, a little dark chocolate sounds good. I didn't know about the vitamin D. I'll have to remember that.

While I'm not the churchgoer I used to be, I like to remember Job, and know that God will not give me more than He knows I can handle. It helps.

Thanks again.

You're so welcome and thank you for your nice reply.

Yes Job is a helpful one too. It all turned out for his good even though he didn't know why God was allowing such adversity. As your sig says, "Everything happens for a reason." And that's because God causes all things to happen to work for our good, both painful and pleasant circumstances (as Romans 8:28 says).

Hope your day went well today. And if you are off the weekend like I am, then you can say as I did many times today at work, "T G I F!" :)

hermhater
02-08-2008, 08:44 PM
What about vitamin beer?

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Beer makes me happy....I think it is high in Vitamin D.....the D stands for delicious!!! :drunkhb:

hermhater
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Beer makes me happy....I think it is high in Vitamin D.....the D stands for delicious!!! :drunkhb:

Vitamin B!

:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
And Vitamin C (for Chiefs) is good for the immune system. :)

hermhater
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
;
And Vitamin C (for Chiefs) is good for the immune system. :)\

What about vitamin Kathrin?

IlovetheChiefs
02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
;

What about vitamin Kathrin?

Heh, and vitamin K is supposed to be good for the blood!

And taken with Vitamin Chiefs, we got vitamin KC. Very cool. :)

hermhater
02-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Heh, and vitamin K is supposed to be good for the blood!

And taken with Vitamin Chiefs, we got vitamin KC. Very cool. :)

I like Heife.......

Canada
02-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Vitamin K is for kick ***!! Vitamin c + Vitamin K is Vitamin Chiefs Kick ***!!

chief31
02-09-2008, 08:46 AM

That sounds tome like paranoia, caused by marijuana smoking. (Rather extreme case.)

I have known two couples with autistic children, and I have no idea how they manage their sanity.

Recently, around here, there was a mother of an autistic girl, who wound-up suffocating the girl with a plastic bag. Needless to say, everyone is very nagative about the woman. And why not? She killed her own daughter.

But I have a slightly more sympathetic view of the woman.

I wasn't actually joking when I said that I don't understand how the couples that I know maintain their sanity. I really don't.

The woman that killed her daughter, fealt like the autism was somehow her fault. Friends and family encouraged that line of thinking. She had made several of what I would call "cries for help", but noone recognized them, and have since brought those things into evidence as some intent on the mothers behalf.

Anyway, let me put it to you like this... If I were trying to raise an autistic son/daughter, I pray that I would find the wisdom, and the means, to place him/her in some kind of an institution.

Obviously, I am not condoning the killing of children here. But I am understanding that the situation could easily cause someone to lose grip on reality, and that communites should be made aware of that precise danger.

I would be much more inclined to try and care for a dozen children, than to care for one autistic child. If "Rainman" is your only knowledge of autism, (Not you luv) then you have been outrageously misinformed on the subject, and dealing with an autistic child every day, is not something that can be dismissed as simple as saying something like "fullfill your responsibilities".

ADD is tough to deal with. But Autism, in my opinion, could very easily drive a person mad.

I like Heife.......

He spells it Heff, and he is definitely one of the coolest. :D