PDA

View Full Version : If (big If)...

m0ef0e
02-06-2008, 06:05 PM
If the Chiefs ever get to make another superbowl appearance, do you guys think that we will hear "home of the CHIEFS" during the national anthem, or would there just be a bunch of rich people in attendance who aren't so hardcore?

Guru
02-06-2008, 06:13 PM
If the Chiefs ever get to make another superbowl appearance, do you guys think that we will hear "home of the CHIEFS" during the national anthem, or would there just be a bunch of rich people in attendance who aren't so hardcore?
If you listen for it, you will hear it. Not very loud but it will be there.

AND

The entire country will ***** about it.

m0ef0e
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM

AND

AND

I will not be surprised at their jealousy.

DrunkHillbilly
02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
I think since so many of the season tickets are handed down from generation to generation, it will always be heard.

hermhater
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I think since so many of the season tickets are handed down from generation to generation, it will always be heard.

Do the participating team season ticket holders get first dibs at SB tickets?

Chiefster
02-06-2008, 10:01 PM

AND

Exactly, and Clark Hunt will make a public statement apologizing for it.

anaeelbackwards
02-07-2008, 02:02 PM
i think it would be heard. i mean i think if the chiefs ever made it to the SB, kansas city would represent and buy the good percentage of those tickets. for it not to be heard would be absurd.

and yes the country could be mad, but they'll get over it.:sign0103: :sign0098: :beer: :welcome:

DrunkHillbilly
02-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Do the participating team season ticket holders get first dibs at SB tickets?
I doubt it. I'm not sure but sooooo much of the Superbowl is dominated by corporate america that I bet they all get a TON of tickets. Probably dibs on best in the house as well.

hermhater
02-07-2008, 07:38 PM
I doubt it. I'm not sure but sooooo much of the Superbowl is dominated by corporate america that I bet they all get a TON of tickets. Probably dibs on best in the house as well.

Well if it takes them a while to get to the SB they might just be back down there in AZ and you and rbedgood better represent!

:yahoo:

Chiefster
02-07-2008, 11:11 PM

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe that the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl next season...if they get their tickets in time.

hermhater
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe that the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl next season...if they get their tickets in time.

That was never funny, stop saying it!

:11:

Chiefster
02-07-2008, 11:44 PM
That was never funny, stop saying it!

:11:

Do you see a smilie anywhere??? It wasn't meant to be funny; in fact just the opposite. As long as Carl and Herm are calling the shots then our beloved Chiefs will not play in a Super Bowl. Just stating what I believe to be a very sad fact.

m0ef0e
02-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Do you see a smilie anywhere??? It wasn't meant to be funny; in fact just the opposite. As long as Carl and Herm are calling the shots then our beloved Chiefs will not play in a Super Bowl. Just stating what I believe to be a very sad fact.

Even a blind monkey gets a coconut every once in a while...

hermhater
02-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Even a blind monkey gets a coconut every once in a while...

If you tie two stones together they don't float.

chief31
02-09-2008, 07:15 AM
If you tie two stones together they don't float.

How short-sighted. Exactly how big are these stones, in relation to the size of the boat that they are on? :D

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:47 PM
How short-sighted. Exactly how big are these stones, in relation to the size of the boat that they are on? :D

My stones are huge!

:lol: