PDA

View Full Version : Attention Admin !

YZILLA
04-06-2007, 05:10 AM
Would it be possibe to put up a section in the forums to Post pictures of the members here tailgating or cool chiefs gear one has to show his Chiefs pride? I would like to see some cool photos one has taken of Chiefs Stuff. I got a new chiefs Tattoo and would like to show it and maybe see anyone elses . Anything....... just a cool place to post pictures , I think it would really add something special to this awsome site !

Canada
04-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I have a shrine to the Chiefs in my garage that I would like to show. And I would like to see the faces of the people I am talking to (maybe, not the ugly ones :)) Great Idea yzilla

Chiefster
04-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Would it be possibe to put up a section in the forums to Post pictures of the members here tailgating or cool chiefs gear one has to show his Chiefs pride? I would like to see some cool photos one has taken of Chiefs Stuff. I got a new chiefs Tattoo and would like to show it and maybe see anyone elses . Anything....... just a cool place to post pictures , I think it would really add something special to this awsome site !

Sounds good; perhaps a Pictures forum. I'll start a thread with a poll asking everyones opinion.

Coach
04-06-2007, 11:41 PM

Great idea!!!!! I'm all over it. I should have it up by Sunday night.
:sign0156:

Coach
04-07-2007, 01:19 AM
OK. I've added the picture gallery. I got it done a little earlier than I thought. You should now see a link at the top of this page that says Picture Gallery. Feel free to go there and start posting your favorite pics.

I am only going to allow Chiefs related pictures. Otherwise the size of the picture gallery could get out of hand.

Hopefully this does what you guys were looking for. Thanks for the suggestion!

Chiefster
04-07-2007, 03:08 AM
OK. I've added the picture gallery. I got it done a little earlier than I thought. You should now see a link at the top of this page that says Picture Gallery. Feel free to go there and start posting your favorite pics.

I am only going to allow Chiefs related pictures. Otherwise the size of the picture gallery could get out of hand.

Hopefully this does what you guys were looking for. Thanks for the suggestion!
Great job admin!! :)