PDA

View Full Version : Post your thoughts...

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:32 AM
blah

Guru
02-09-2008, 02:45 AM
blah blah

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:47 AM
blah-blah ba-ba-ba bla be blah

Canada
02-09-2008, 09:24 AM
HH sucks

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I love the Chiefs.

I'm glad I have 2 days off.

I'm still sad Romney is out. (Go easy on me this time, HH!)

I'm glad the Pro Bowl is tomorrow!

God is so good.

hermhater
02-09-2008, 01:52 PM
I love the Chiefs.

I'm glad I have 2 days off.

I'm still sad Romney is out. (Go easy on me this time, HH!)

I'm glad the Pro Bowl is tomorrow!

God is so good.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...:D

YouTube - It's Always Sunny in Philadeplphia - Classic Charlie Logic

I love ya guy, you've got that "Never Say Die" thing going for ya!

Living in Philly and still have a smile!

:lol:

Canada
02-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm thirsty!!

I'm kinda lseepy.

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm thirsty!!

I'm kinda lseepy.

I'm thirsty too!

I'm not sleepy, but my head hurts something fierce and I wish those bats would quit it!

:drunkhb::lol::iamwithstupid:

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 02:18 PM
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...:D

YouTube - It's Always Sunny in Philadeplphia - Classic Charlie Logic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3DSTm6w0M8)

I love ya guy, you've got that "Never Say Die" thing going for ya!

Living in Philly and still have a smile!

:lol:

That's right, cuz Philly is the city of BROTHERLY LOVE, ya know! :D

And today it is OVERCAST, btw! But 44 degrees is still not bad for February. Ooh I see KC has us beat today. It's 44 there now. :)

Edit: Oh wait a minute, 44 means KC is tied with Philly, duh! Heh, I was thinking it was 43 here for a sec for some reason!

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
That's right, cuz Philly is the city of BROTHERLY LOVE, ya know! :D

And today it is OVERCAST, btw! But 44 degrees is still not bad for February. Ooh I see KC has us beat today. It's 44 there now. :)

Edit: Oh wait a minute, 44 means KC is tied with Philly, duh! Heh, I was thinking it was 43 here for a sec for some reason!

How ya doing today guy?

Nice having a day off work when the weather cooperates, eh!

:yahoo:

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 02:46 PM
How ya doing today guy?

Nice having a day off work when the weather cooperates, eh!

:yahoo:

Doin' super thanks bud! Yeah great to be off and not too bad weather. But they're sayin' rain is likely later this afternoon so I should probably try to get a little walk in soon while I have the chance. :)

hermhater
02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Doin' super thanks bud! Yeah great to be off and not too bad weather. But they're sayin' rain is likely later this afternoon so I should probably try to get a little walk in soon while I have the chance. :)

Stellar idea!

I think we will go and feed the ducks!

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Stellar idea!

I think we will go and feed the ducks!

Nice! I'd like to feed myself with a Philly cheesesteak at the end of my walk, but ... the dang diet! (Gotta wait to the next basketball game on the 25th to splurge again)

hermhater
02-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Nice! I'd like to feed myself with a Philly cheesesteak at the end of my walk, but ... the dang diet! (Gotta wait to the next basketball game on the 25th to splurge again)

I want pictures of this famous Philly cheesesteak!

Got a digital camera, or a camera phone?

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 03:14 PM
I want pictures of this famous Philly cheesesteak!

Got a digital camera, or a camera phone?

Heh, all it really is is a big roll (has to be fresh and soft) with beef (preferably thin sliced but generously loaded and packed in) cheese (preferably cheese wiz, but others like American are acceptable. And LOTS of cheese), and onions (raw or sauteed). It's deLISH! And cheese fries (fries with cheese wiz) compliments it greatly! Onion rings do too.

Let's see if this link will work for a picture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PatsCheesesteak.jpg)

hermhater
02-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Heh, all it really is is a big roll (has to be fresh and soft) with beef (preferably thin sliced but generously loaded and packed in) cheese (preferably cheese wiz, but others like American are acceptable. And LOTS of cheese), and onions (raw or sauteed). It's deLISH! And cheese fries (fries with cheese wiz) compliments it greatly! Onion rings do too.

Let's see if this link will work for a picture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PatsCheesesteak.jpg)

That thing you put a link to doesn't look very appetizing.

Is that food?

IlovetheChiefs
02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
That thing you put a link to doesn't look very appetizing.

Is that food?

Guess it tastes a lot better than it looks!