PDA

View Full Version : The new HH

Canada
02-12-2008, 08:25 PM
I am thinking about becoming the new and improved HH. Starting with a whole bunch of useless threads!! :lol:

That's right HH....I got a whole gang of parrots!!! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/49.jpg

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Way to "parrot" everything HH does, Canada!

Canada
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Way to "parrot" everything HH does, Canada!

It's not really parroting....he does stuff, I do it better!! :D

Guru
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Parrots taste like chicken

Canada
02-12-2008, 08:39 PM
mmmmm......chicken

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/347.jpg

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I like parakeets (not to eat, I mean as pets!) They're like miniture parrots. Little cuties. But not cutie broads, heh!

Canada
02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
I like parakeets (not to eat, I mean as pets!) They're like miniture parrots. Little cuties. But not cutie broads, heh!

no...they are tougher than cutie broads ( I mean when you eat them!!)

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 08:53 PM
no...they are tougher than cutie broads ( I mean when you eat them!!)

Oooh a CHEAP joke there! No not really, I was just saying that to make a pun. Get it? Parakeets go CHEEP!

Looks like you could use a cool one! :toast2:

Canada
02-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Oooh a CHEAP joke there! No not really, I was just saying that to make a pun. Get it? Parakeets go CHEEP!

Looks like you could use a cool one! :toast2:

not tonite. gotta work. :(

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
not tonite. gotta work. :(

Shucks, sorry bout that. Well have a cool Canada dry ginger ale with me then. I got plenty in my fridge. And they're 12 ounce cans that open the way a beer can would so at least it'll feel the same at first. Till you start gulping it down. :)

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Shucks, sorry bout that. Well have a cool Canada dry ginger ale with me then. I got plenty in my fridge. And they're 12 ounce cans that open the way a beer can would so at least it'll feel the same at first. Till you start gulping it down. :)

Canada dry eh!! Ginger Ale eh!! sounds interesting!

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Canada dry eh!! Ginger Ale eh!! sounds interesting!

Glad you're open to trying new things. :)

And maybe tomorrow night you can experience a beverage called water. It's goooood when it's ice cold! Oh wait LOL, these days Canada (the country) is pretty darn cold I reckon! It's below freezing here in Philly so....

I don't ever drink hot beverages or I'd offer ya a hot chocolate or coffee.

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Glad you're open to trying new things. :)

And maybe tomorrow night you can experience a beverage called water. It's goooood when it's ice cold! Oh wait LOL, these days Canada (the country) is pretty darn cold I reckon! It's below freezing here in Philly so....

I don't ever drink hot beverages or I'd offer ya a hot chocolate or coffee.

hmmmm....and I always though "water"' was just American beer!! :lol:

I have had too much coffe today already. I am 10 hours into a 20 hour shift!! :)

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
hmmmm....and I always though "water"' was just American beer!! :lol:

I have had too much coffe today already. I am 10 hours into a 20 hour shift!! :)

:lol: And to think I drink 10 bottled waters a day at work. Little do they know how much beer I'm really drinking! And I thought I start acting goofy in the afternoons at work cuz I'm anxious to get home. But really it must be that I am flat out SMASHED! :beer:

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
:lol: And to think I drink 10 bottled waters a day at work. Little do they know how much beer I'm really drinking! And I thought I start acting goofy in the afternoons at work cuz I'm anxious to get home. But really it must be that I am flat out SMASHED! :beer:

that can't be it....I have tried to get drunk on American beer. It just dosen't happen!! I drank for about 16 hours straight the first day i was in KC and nothin. I just don't get it. Good thing I brought three cases dwon with me!! Canadian beer....never leave home without it!! :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:35 PM
that can't be it....I have tried to get drunk on American beer. It just dosen't happen!! I drank for about 16 hours straight the first day i was in KC and nothin. I just don't get it. Good thing I brought three cases dwon with me!! Canadian beer....never leave home without it!! :bananen_smilies046:

Actually, I know as much about beer as you do about American politics. :D

But I know Milwaukee and St. Louis are apparently big beer making cities. Or... apparently NOT. Since American beer is really water, heh.

And I can name some beers. Colt 45, Schlitz, Genessee, Bud, Coors, Miller, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Michelob, Molson Golden, Heiniken, (and is it Schafer?). I've seen beer commercials over the years and a friend of mine once collected beer cans!! :bananen_smilies046: Oh and I remember guys in the 80's wearing "Grab a heiny" t-shirts!

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:39 PM
hmmmm.....I am at work, can't have a beer and you post this. that is just mean.

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
hmmmm.....I am at work, can't have a beer and you post this. that is just mean.

Sowwy! Go Chiefs! Touchdown Kannnsassscityyy!

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Sowwy! Go Chiefs! Touchdown Kannnsassscityyy!

That's OK....I can't really give anyone grief for talkin about beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
That's OK....I can't really give anyone grief for talkin about beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

Beer, bacon, and eggs. The best camping breakfast, so I've heard. :D

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Actually, I know as much about beer as you do about American politics. :D

But I know Milwaukee and St. Louis are apparently big beer making cities. Or... apparently NOT. Since American beer is really water, heh.

And I can name some beers. Colt 45, Schlitz, Genessee, Bud, Coors, Miller, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Michelob, Molson Golden, Heiniken, (and is it Schafer?). I've seen beer commercials over the years and a friend of mine once collected beer cans!! :bananen_smilies046: Oh and I remember guys in the 80's wearing "Grab a heiny" t-shirts!

I actually drink a ton of Budwieser. It's made in St Louis so it is technically an American beer, but the Bud that we get here is brewed in Canada by Molosn. I have sampled all of the above mentioned beers. Some bring back painful memories. The first case of beer I ever drank was Gennessee cream ale that I stole from my dad. When he found out he said that because my best friend and i actually drank the whole thing that he firgured we had been punished enough!! :lol:

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Beer, bacon, and eggs. The best camping breakfast, so I've heard. :D

Must have been a wise man that told you that!! :bananen_smilies046:

....and it is not just for camping!!

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
I actually drink a ton of Budwieser. It's made in St Louis so it is technically an American beer, but the Bud that we get here is brewed in Canada by Molosn. I have sampled all of the above mentioned beers. Some bring back painful memories. The first case of beer I ever drank was Gennessee cream ale that I stole from my dad. When he found out he said that because my best friend and i actually drank the whole thing that he firgured we had been punished enough!! :lol:

:lol: Yeah I remember as a kid that Genesee and Shlitz usually had a bad reputation. Miller seemed to get a lot of praise.

Canada
02-12-2008, 09:54 PM
:lol: Yeah I remember as a kid that Genesee and Shlitz usually had a bad reputation. Miller seemed to get a lot of praise.

I have 6 cold Miller Genuine Draft in my fridge right now!! :drunkhb:

IlovetheChiefs
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I have 6 cold Miller Genuine Draft in my fridge right now!! :drunkhb:

When I was 13 another 13 year old said of Miller, "Now THERE'S a beer!" He was wise for his age, eh? heh heh

Canada
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
When I was 13 another 13 year old said of Miller, "Now THERE'S a beer!" He was wise for his age, eh? heh heh

I said that to a guy once!! hmmmm....:drunkhb:

Chiefster
02-12-2008, 11:08 PM
There can only be one!

hermhater
02-13-2008, 04:04 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/57.jpg

What?

There can only be one!

The Bird is not Amused...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/8.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg