Canada
02-16-2008, 01:11 PM
He's a Chiefs fan in Dallas.

I say he's earned it!

:bananen_smilies046:

Are you offering one up to TexasChief as well? :drunkhb:

IlovetheChiefs
02-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Are there more Chiefs fans in Dallas than other cities outside of KC, due to the Chiefs originally being the Dallas Texans?

Go Chiefs!!

AkChief49
02-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Are there more Chiefs fans in Dallas than other cities outside of KC, due to the Chiefs originally being the Dallas Texans?

Go Chiefs!!could be....:bananen_smilies046: chiefs fans are from all over.

Chiefster
02-16-2008, 08:37 PM
...Just stay away from my Diet Coke.

tammietailgator
02-16-2008, 09:59 PM
I think the Chiefs have (or had) the largest number of ticket holders from almost all 50 states.

Not sure if that is still true. But here is an idea, we should try and recruit fans to this site from all 50 states. They would need to mark themselves on the Map to count. :D

Canada
02-17-2008, 12:10 AM
I think the Chiefs have (or had) the largest number of ticket holders from almost all 50 states.

Not sure if that is still true. But here is an idea, we should try and recruit fans to this site from all 50 states. They would need to mark themselves on the Map to count. :D

You guys know what else would be neat. If we got a map af Canada so all of the members could....awww forget it!

hermhater
02-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I heard one time there are even Chiefs fans in Canada!?!

hermhater
02-17-2008, 12:12 AM
You guys know what else would be neat. If we got a map af Canada so all of the members could....awww forget it!

Oh! Hi Canada...

Canada
02-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Oh! Hi Canada...

Canada, where the hell is Canada? I wish we had some sort of.... :D

DallasChief
02-17-2008, 08:14 AM

Go Chiefs!!

There are quite a few Chiefs fans in Dallas but not because they used to be the Texans. Most fans of the Texans have long ago committed themselves to the Cowboys.

But there are a lot of us "transplants" in Dallas now.

hermhater
02-17-2008, 12:23 PM
There are quite a few Chiefs fans in Dallas but not because they used to be the Texans. Most fans of the Texans have long ago committed themselves to the Cowboys.

But there are a lot of us "transplants" in Dallas now.

Are you guys gonna come up to KC for the Home Opener?

We are planning a Chiefs Crowd weekend long fiesta!

Make sure you :beer:

DallasChief
02-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Are you guys gonna come up to KC for the Home Opener?

We are planning a Chiefs Crowd weekend long fiesta!

Make sure you :beer:

I'm not sure. I try to get up for at least 1 game a year. Usually, it's around Thanksgiving or Christmas. It kind of allows me to kill two birds with one stone.

My buddies and I tailgate every Sunday whether we're at Arrowhead or not.

hermhater
02-17-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure. I try to get up for at least 1 game a year. Usually, it's around Thanksgiving or Christmas. It kind of allows me to kill two birds with one stone.

My buddies and I tailgate every Sunday whether we're at Arrowhead or not.

Someone from the Crowd will be at a game late in the year, but you should really try to make the Home Opener!

It's gonna be a blast!

:yahoo: