PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all from kcmodore

kcmodore
02-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey to all,

I am glad I came across this site and look forward to a good season in '08.

I have never lived in an NFL city until I moved here in 2004 so my loyalties have been with the team I was living closest to with exception of the Unitas led Colts and Kapp led Vikings.

I like what the Chiefs are trying to do with some of the players who do not seem to have the drive to keep playing. My favorite Chief is Tony Gonzalez. I really like Brodie Croyle - I am a Tennesee boy- and followed him when he played for Alabama. If he stays healthy and we can get some guys to block for him, I think all Chiefs fans are going to be very happy.

Canada
02-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the Crowd!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi and welcome!

m0ef0e
02-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome.

Canada
02-18-2008, 03:24 PM
hi..

Chiefster
02-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey to all,

I have never lived in an NFL city until I moved here in 2004 so my loyalties have been with the team I was living closest to with exception of the Unitas led Colts and Kapp led Vikings.

I like what the Chiefs are trying to do with some of the players who do not seem to have the drive to keep playing. My favorite Chief is Tony Gonzalez. I really like Brodie Croyle - I am a Tennesee boy- and followed him when he played for Alabama. If he stays healthy and we can get some guys to block for him, I think all Chiefs fans are going to be very happy.

Welcome aboard, and I certainly hope you're right. :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
02-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey to all,

:welcome: aboard kcmodore.

I agree that Croyle should do better with protection. For me, his ability to stay healthy is the biggest concern, putting protection at a premium.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Chiefster
02-18-2008, 08:11 PM
:welcome: aboard kcmodore.

I agree that Croyle should do better with protection. For me, his ability to stay healthy is the biggest concern, putting protection at a premium.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Agreed! :sign0098:

Canada
02-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Agreed! :sign0098:

Nice :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Glad to have ya ! Make sure you check into our posts about all of us getting together for the home opener this year ! I look for a link unless someone finds it before me.

Canada
02-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Glad to have ya ! Make sure you check into our posts about all of us getting together for the home opener this year ! I look for a link unless someone finds it before me.

you are going to the home opener?? Me too!! Maybe we should get together and try some local BBQ and a cold beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-19-2008, 11:52 AM

you are going to the home opener?? Me too!! Maybe we should get together and try some local BBQ and a cold beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

You guys like beer?

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Canada
02-19-2008, 12:50 PM
You guys like beer?

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

I do, but I only drink on special occasions!!

Canada
02-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh, I almost forgot HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh, I almost forgot HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget about EVERYBODY WINS WEDNESDAY!! tomorrow.:D

Canada
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget about EVERYBODY WINS WEDNESDAY!! tomorrow.:D

And THIRSTY THURSDAYS!!
oh yeah and Friday the 22nd!! wooo hooo

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 01:26 PM
And THIRSTY THURSDAYS!!

Yer a festive lot! :D

Canada
02-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Yer a festive lot! :D

I try to keep things upbeat!! :yahoo:

After all, I am the ChiefsCrowd official mascot!! :D

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 02:03 PM
I try to keep things upbeat!! :yahoo:

After all, I am the ChiefsCrowd official mascot!! :D

Why yes; yes you are. :D

Canada
02-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Why yes; yes you are. :D

do I have to do anything? maybe I should alter my attire at Arrowhead to reflect the ChiefCrowd site and its membership!! Any ideas on how I can stand out in a crowd at Arrowhead (more than I already do!! :D )

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 02:24 PM
do I have to do anything? maybe I should alter my attire at Arrowhead to reflect the ChiefCrowd site and its membership!! Any ideas on how I can stand out in a crowd at Arrowhead (more than I already do!! :D )

Just keep doin what you always do; if you could sneak in a ChiefsCrowd sign then that would be icing on the cake! :D

Canada
02-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Just keep doin what you always do; if you could sneak in a ChiefsCrowd sign then that would be icing on the cake! :D

i was going to see if they can paint it around my head!! :D

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 02:27 PM
i was going to see if they can paint it around my head!! :D

That'd be awesome!

AkChief49
02-19-2008, 02:27 PM
And THIRSTY THURSDAYS!!
Frothy Fridays!!!:D :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-19-2008, 02:28 PM
Frothy Fridays!!!:D :bananen_smilies046:

don forget Suck back 30 beers Saturdays!!

hey, that would work for sundays too!!

And Chiefs kick *** Mondays!!!

Chiefster
02-19-2008, 02:32 PM
don forget Suck back 30 beers Saturdays!!

hey, that would work for sundays too!!

And Chiefs kick *** Mondays!!!

rbrdgood and I need to find more Diet Coke drinkers for DD's; I doubt we could handle it just us two.

Canada
02-19-2008, 02:34 PM
rbrdgood and I need to find more Diet Coke drinkers for DD's; I doubt we could handle it just us two.

Just hook a couple of trailers up to the back of a pick up. we can all pile in. The Crowd Caravan!! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
02-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Just hook a couple of trailers up to the back of a pick up. we can all pile in. The Crowd Caravan!! :bananen_smilies046:

You still have a few covered wagons from back in the day don't you, Chiefster?

YZILLA
02-19-2008, 07:28 PM
LoL funny you should mention the trailers ! I went to a friends bachalor party in the back of a horse trailer( it was clean ) . The guy loaded it with small square straw bails all around the sides so we could sit. we had about 30 guys in there and a DD drove us 60 miles to the " ALL NUDE " stripper bar and we got wasted all the way there and all the way home. A riot . We had a little two-way radio for the driver so we could tell him to tap the brakes when one guy tried pissing out the back gates. He fell on his *** with his **** in his hand and piss flying everywhere ( needless to say we were all up front of the trailer except the couple of guys passed out ) . It was the funniest thing I ever saw.:bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: :lol:

Canada
02-19-2008, 07:52 PM
LoL funny you should mention the trailers ! I went to a friends bachalor party in the back of a horse trailer( it was clean ) . The guy loaded it with small square straw bails all around the sides so we could sit. we had about 30 guys in there and a DD drove us 60 miles to the " ALL NUDE " stripper bar and we got wasted all the way there and all the way home. A riot . We had a little two-way radio for the driver so we could tell him to tap the brakes when one guy tried pissing out the back gates. He fell on his *** with his **** in his hand and piss flying everywhere ( needless to say we were all up front of the trailer except the couple of guys passed out ) . It was the funniest thing I ever saw.:bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: :lol:

that's awesome. Aren't all the strippers ALL NUDE? If not, you guys need to come to Canada!! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
02-19-2008, 08:04 PM
There are a few around that wear " Pasties " . But the women are much better looking .

Canada
02-19-2008, 10:49 PM
There are a few around that wear " Pasties " . But the women are much better looking .

Better looking than what? Canadians? Naked Canadian girls!! I gotta go!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Better looking than what? Canadians? Naked Canadian girls!! I gotta go!! :bananen_smilies046:

Better looking than the ones that are all nude!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Better looking than the ones that are all nude!

:bananen_smilies046:

the Canadian girls are all nude!! :sign0104:

hermhater
02-20-2008, 02:58 PM

chief31 meant the ones here that are all nude.

They are the less classy (read that:"crackhead") strippers.

The ones that wear pasties are usually better lookin'!

:11:

Canada
02-20-2008, 03:01 PM
YZILLA meant the ones here that are all nude.

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-20-2008, 07:40 PM

It's an idea.

You still have a few covered wagons from back in the day don't you, Chiefster?

Nope I refused to travel by such extravagant, expensive new fangled means; it would have just made me wasteful and lazy.

hermhater
02-21-2008, 02:39 AM
FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA brought up the "ALL NUDE" thing, chief31 mentioned that the strippers with pasties are hotter.

You stay away from my post! :sign0104:

hermhater
02-21-2008, 02:42 AM
It's an idea.

Nope I refused to travel by such extravagant, expensive new fangled means; it would have just made me wasteful and lazy.

I can see ya travelin' by a Prairie Schooner!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/94.jpg

Canada
02-21-2008, 09:05 AM

chief31 meant the ones here that are all nude.

see...YZILLA :beer:

Chiefster
02-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I can see ya travelin' by a Prairie Schooner!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/94.jpg

What; you think I'm made of money???

This is what we traveled to Kansas in; we were paid ten cents a week to clean tumble weeds off the trail.

hermhater
02-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Tumbleweeds, hah!

:lol:

chief31
02-23-2008, 08:33 PM
YZILLA brought up the "ALL NUDE" thing, chief31 mentioned that the strippers with pasties are hotter.

You stay away from my post! :sign0104:
I have never seen pasties on a woman, in person. :D

see...YZILLA :beer:

hermhater
02-24-2008, 01:28 AM
I have never seen pasties on a woman, in person. :D

I haven't been to a strip club in forever, but it used to be if they sold alcohol they had to wear pasties and couldn't be all nude.

If they served alcohol they could be topless.

Chiefster
02-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Tumbleweeds, hah!

Yeah they are all over the place.

hermhater
02-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Tumbleweeds, hah!

Yeah they are all over the place.

"Tumbleweed," "Russian thistle" and "wind witch" are common names for this symbol of the American west. Russian thistle alludes to its Eurasian origin. Scientific names for tumbleweed include Salsola kali, S. pestifer, S. australis, S. iberica, and S. tragus. Salsola is derived from the Latin sallere, "to salt," in reference to the plant’s salt tolerance. There does not yet appear to be a consensus on the preferred scientific name, although S. tragus is the leading candidate for the inland variety of tumbleweed and S. kali, for the more coastal variety.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/99.jpg

rbedgood
02-26-2008, 11:39 AM

I'd help with the driving duty, however I've just about kicked the Diet Coke habit (down to 1 a day). I've dropped coffee, and have substituted Green Tea (at my doctor's request).

Still taking some getting used to on taste, but with that and the diet, I'm feeling pretty good.

Canada
02-26-2008, 12:12 PM
I'd help with the driving duty, however I've just about kicked the Diet Coke habit (down to 1 a day). I've dropped coffee, and have substituted Green Tea (at my doctor's request).

Still taking some getting used to on taste, but with that and the diet, I'm feeling pretty good.

heh heh....u said duty!! :lol: glad you are ffelin good my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-26-2008, 01:15 PM

Good job!

:sign0098:

heh heh....u said duty!! :lol: glad you are ffelin good my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

Real mature!

rbedgood
02-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Hahaha...is it just me or did HH (Mr. Parrot/Mr. Crazy Cats) pull out the "Mature" card.

hermhater
02-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Whats so immature about birds and cats?

You don't like animals?

rbedgood
02-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Whats so immature about birds and cats?

You don't like animals?

I wasn't referring to your pets...more to the stupid cats in the car that you posted all over this site a few months ago.

hermhater
02-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah, those...

Move along, nothing to see...