PDA

View Full Version : What drives you nuts?

Pages : [1] 2

Coach
04-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Left lane Campers. I was taught that the left lane was for passing. Am I the only friggin person that attended driving class that day? People going the speed limit and sometimes less just camped out in the left lane holding up traffic. I want to punch their lights out.

I'm not sure why it gets so under my skin, but it does. Maybe because I drive 1000 miles a week and have to deal with it nonstop. I've had two seperate occasions where it has nearly came to blows on the side of the road. Inevitably it is someone talking on their cell phone that doesn't have the slightest clue in the world. Or better yet, the guy/girl that knows that he's holding up traffic, but just doesn't care. This guy is guaranteed to get cut off by me.

If you're not passing someone, get the hell out of the left lane.

:H2::Sports Car: :violent-smiley-066:

Chiefster
04-07-2007, 03:14 AM
...Trying to talk to someone who constantly interrupts me when I begin to say something; who obviously feels as if they are the only one with anything of vital importance to contribute to the conversation.

Canada
04-07-2007, 06:47 AM
...raiders fans

kenny1937
04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
[quote=admin;5809]Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Left lane Campers. I was taught that the left lane was for passing. Am I the only friggin person that attended driving class that day? People going the speed limit and sometimes less just camped out in the left lane holding up traffic. I want to punch their lights out.

I'm not sure why it gets so under my skin, but it does. Maybe because I drive 1000 miles a week and have to deal with it nonstop. I've had two seperate occasions where it has nearly came to blows on the side of the road. Inevitably it is someone talking on their cell phone that doesn't have the slightest clue in the world. Or better yet, the guy/girl that knows that he's holding up traffic, but just doesn't care. This guy is guaranteed to get cut off by me.

/quote]

Mine is Donks fans, but yours is a close second, we have one main thorough fare here, it is also a major highway, and following a pair of cars doing 30 in a 40zone is absolutely maddening, they are not, I repeat, they are not the safest drivers on the road!!

:Sports Car: :Sports Car:
:Sports Car:

Chiefster
04-07-2007, 02:52 PM
...raiders fans

Yep!

Mine is Donks fans, but yours is a close second, we have one main thorough fare here, it is also a major highway, and following a pair of cars doing 30 in a 40zone is absolutely maddening, they are not, I repeat, they are not the safest drivers on the road!!

:Sports Car: :Sports Car:
:Sports Car:

...and yep!

Canada
04-08-2007, 04:36 PM
My biggest pet peeve is people who do not get out of the way for an ambulance. When U see a big truck with flashing lights and loud sirent...GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Canada
04-08-2007, 04:37 PM
...and don't try to pass people who are pulled over just to get ahead.

Coach
04-08-2007, 08:12 PM

Absolutely. I lived in Chicago for 10 years and there was always some idiot that wouldn't get over or run through the stoplight anyhow. All so they could move up the line by two car lengths.

Chiefster
04-08-2007, 10:22 PM
My biggest pet peeve is people who do not get out of the way for an ambulance. When U see a big truck with flashing lights and loud sirent...GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

I hate that as well.

kenny1937
04-09-2007, 06:54 PM

I totally agree, that is one of my pet peeves also, some people seem to think that they are in a race or something, they just have to get ahead so they can be the first to stop at the next stop light.

:bazooka: :cut:

Canada
04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I got another one. I joined this facebook thing, i guess it is like MySpace, anyways they have different groups you can join so I joined about 25 different Chiefs groups and then I went to some Broncos sites just to talk football and have a laugh then I start gettin all this hate mail from these little donkey punks talkin s**t. I don't like the donkeys but I respect a mans right to like a team that stinks. Sorry I didn't jump on the bandwagon in the 90s. Might as well be a 49ers fan or a cowgirls fan. Anyways I'm just goin off now. DONKEYS SUCK!!

Coach
04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Donkeys do suck!!!!!!

Chiefster
04-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Donkeys do suck!!!!!!

They could suck the chrome of a trailer hitch.

Guru
04-10-2007, 01:16 AM
What drives me nuts? Anybody driving by myself.

Oh, and the off-season.

Chiefster
04-10-2007, 01:17 AM
What drives me nuts? Anybody driving by myself.

Oh, and the off-season.

Yeah the off season sucks big time.

chief31
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
How about............

The Kansas City Chiefs' '07 draft choices.

Chiefster
04-29-2007, 07:16 PM
How about............

The Kansas City Chiefs' '07 draft choices.

Just a wee little bit.

kenny1937
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
:character0011: Hey my complaint is people complaining about my draft picks, after all I got my grade card and I got a B, so you all get out there and buy those tickets! Hear Me!!

Canada
04-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Drafting kickers drives me nuts. A kicker...seriously? Maybe I wil be playing for the Chiefs this year.

kenny1937
04-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Drafting kickers drives me nuts. A kicker...seriously? Maybe I wil be playing for the Chiefs this year.

Yeah, me to, I can drop kick!! (grin)

:character0011: Now listen up, you complainers, GO BUY TICKETS!!

Chiefster
04-30-2007, 05:49 PM
:character0011: Hey my complaint is people complaining about my draft picks, after all I got my grade card and I got a B, so you all get out there and buy those tickets! Hear Me!!

Oh no; the spirit of Carl Peterson has once again possessed Ken's body.

Coach
04-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, me to, I can drop kick!! (grin)

:character0011: Now listen up, you complainers, GO BUY TICKETS!!

Oh no!!! Carl killed Kenny! (South Park)

chief31
04-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh no!!! Carl killed Kenny! :character0097: (South Park)

You bastartds!!!:character0045:

Chiefster
04-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh no!!! Carl killed Kenny! (South Park)

LOL!!!! ROFL!!!!

Coach
05-01-2007, 01:54 AM

Awesome!!!

for ever red
05-17-2007, 01:23 PM
I hate Donkey fans and off season,but i love to hate the RAIDERS

Canada
05-17-2007, 03:01 PM
I hate the B_lls, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Bungals, Browns, Donkeys, Raiders, Chargers, Colts, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Bucs, Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Eagles, Cowgirls, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Packers, Bears, Vikings and the Lions...but the CHIEFS kick ***!!!!!

Chiefster
05-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I hate the B_lls, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Bungals, Browns, Donkeys, Raiders, Chargers, Colts, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Bucs, Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Eagles, Cowgirls, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Packers, Bears, Vikings and the Lions...but the CHIEFS kick ***!!!!!

You really narrowed it down. :D

Canada
05-17-2007, 10:00 PM
...and I am not even gonna get started on the CFL !! :)

Chiefster
05-17-2007, 10:06 PM
...and I am not even gonna get started on the CFL !! :)

LOL!!!

kenny1937
05-18-2007, 03:57 AM

ROFL Great post chief31! (grin)

:rockon: :character0045:

Chiefster
05-18-2007, 08:00 AM
ROFL Great post chief31! (grin)

:rockon: :character0045:

Poor Kenny always gets it in the end.

kenny1937
05-21-2007, 03:16 AM
Poor Kenny always gets it in the end.

:schlacht: :Banane36: :schlacht:

Sigh, that is life in southpark, :sign0085:

Chiefster
05-21-2007, 05:29 AM
:schlacht: :Banane36: :schlacht:

Sigh, that is life in southpark, :sign0085:

Heh! Banana smilie gone postal.

kenny1937
05-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Heh! Banana smilie gone postal.

Yep, they raised the price of stamps again, on top of gas, He just broke, it was a sad sight to see!! (grin)

:11: Yesseree sonny, the only gas we worried about was the emmissions from our two horse carriage!!

Chiefster
05-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Yep, they raised the price of stamps again, on top of gas, He just broke, it was a sad sight to see!! (grin)

:11: Yesseree sonny, the only gas we worried about was the emmissions from our two horse carriage!!

I believe this.

hermhater
05-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Unappreciative people.

Chiefster
05-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Unappreciative people.

Understood.

rbedgood
05-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Politicians...

tammietailgator
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
No it alls get on my nerves, unless they really know what they are saying.:11:

Canada
05-09-2008, 07:52 AM
No it alls get on my nerves, unless they really know what they are saying.:11:

Know it alls Tammie, we are know it alls!! :D

Wski Girl
05-09-2008, 11:04 AM
lousy tippers!!! Cheap jerks:D

anaeelbackwards
05-09-2008, 03:55 PM
wow this thread is dated to almost a year ago, so i'll input my 02

5 top things that drives me nuts..

1. when people put empty boxes, containers back in or on the fridge, that **** drives me bananas.... especially if its cereal...

2. people who drive in the fast lane going 50 MPH....

3. people who make the noise of rubbing on styrophome or balloons... that noise hurts my ears like scratching nails on a chalkboard, i go NUTS!

4. people who don't use their turn signals, thats what its effing there for, USE IT! if you gusy dont know i have extreme road rage, and i'll kill a b*&%#!

5. boston fans (red sox, patriots), they think they are so high class above everyone else and blah blah blah. they even think they are above new york fans...

m0ef0e
05-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Green peppers, hangovers, Courtney Love, the Jokeland Faders, and Ricky Martin... Oh yeah, Boston fans can suck it, too! (Good call, anaeelbackwards!) :sign0098:

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 07:38 PM
That lousy 70's hippy freedom rock junk! :11:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
That lousy 70's hippy freedom rock junk! :11:

You mean this...

YouTube - Freedom Rock

:toast2:

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 10:31 PM
You mean this...

YouTube - Freedom Rock (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKDk-mg1J9Q)

I mean exactly that. :11:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 10:36 PM

"Well turn it up man!"

:SmokinBanana:

chief31
05-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Politicians...

Man, do I agree with that!!!

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 10:40 PM
"Well turn it up man!"

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, no. :p

Man, do I agree with that!!!

Ditto!

hermhater
05-09-2008, 10:42 PM
You mean this...

YouTube - Freedom Rock (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKDk-mg1J9Q)

"Well turn it up man!"

Stupid You Tube!

YouTube - Freedom rock

:mob:

Chief from the North
05-09-2008, 10:42 PM
ignorant, oblivious, morons.

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Stupid You Tube!

YouTube - Freedom rock (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBXjPuy_E0k)

Heh! :lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 10:48 PM
ignorant, oblivious, morons.

Join the club!

:bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
05-09-2008, 11:06 PM
...Trying to talk to someone who constantly interrupts me when I begin to say something; who obviously feels as if they are the only one with anything of vital importance to contribute to the conversation.

...raiders fans

http://www.break.com/index/raiders-fan-ruins-interview.html

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 11:09 PM

I remember that; dude's an idiot. :lol:

YZILLA
05-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Im one of those guys that when Im with my family driving somewhere and I see someone coming from a mile back hauling *** and weaving through traffic , pulls into the left lane and just stays right next to the car next to me and I watch the guy behind me pull out a little and look to see whos in front of me , then checks his watch , beats his steering wheel and just internally combusts ! my wife hates it !:lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 11:17 PM

Dumbass.

Im one of those guys that when Im with my family driving somewhere and I see someone coming from a mile back hauling *** and weaving through traffic , pulls into the left lane and just stays right next to the car next to me and I watch the guy behind me pull out a little and look to see whos in front of me , then checks his watch , beats his steering wheel and just internally combusts ! my wife hates it !:lol:

:lol:

The Enforcer!

YZILLA
05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
The explanation I give my wife is that he is driving crazy and putting my family at risk driving that way , so I will slow him down a bit to make him think ! Never near chicago though Coach !:lol:

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 11:24 PM
The explanation I give my wife is that he is driving crazy and putting my family at risk driving that way , so I will slow him down a bit to make him think ! Never near chicago though Coach !:lol:

HA! :lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
When there is a lane closed on the highway and the open lane comes to a standstill because people are merging, I like to put my car 3/4 the way into the closed lane to stop this selfish pricks that drive all the way up to the cones before trying to merge!

:11:

chief31
05-09-2008, 11:36 PM
When there is a lane closed on the highway and the open lane comes to a standstill because people are merging, I like to put my car 3/4 the way into the closed lane to stop this selfish pricks that drive all the way up to the cones before trying to merge!

I am that guy. It makes no sense to merge into one lane two miles before it is neccessary, because it lengthens the line. :D

And I will patiently wait until you decide to get over, and proceed to the front of the line.

tammietailgator
05-09-2008, 11:53 PM

I try to do that too.. but semi's do it best!!!

hermhater
05-09-2008, 11:54 PM
I am that guy. It makes no sense to merge into one lane two miles before it is neccessary, because it lengthens the line. :D

And I will patiently wait until you decide to get over, and proceed to the front of the line.

I won't get over.

I have had a few big dudes like you actually get on my bumper and lay on the horn. One even got out and came to my window.

I just turn up the radio real loud and pretend they are not there.

:biggrin:

Guru
05-09-2008, 11:56 PM

Thats awesome!!!

The ones that drive me nuts are the drivers that do whatever it takes to get in front of you and then start slowing back down. You pass them back because they are driving below the speed limit and then they go for it again.

Don't know what that extra car link got them.

chief31
05-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I won't get over.

I have had a few big dudes like you actually get on my bumper and lay on the horn. One even got out and came to my window.

I just turn up the radio real loud and pretend they are not there.

Again, it makes no sense to lengthen the line. And it is illegal to obstruct an open lane of traffic. And the lane is open, until it is actually closed. The assumption that people should self-close the lane well before it is marked as closed is illogical.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Thats awesome!!!

The ones that drive me nuts are the drivers that do whatever it takes to get in front of you and then start slowing back down. You pass them back because they are driving below the speed limit and then they go for it again.

Don't know what that extra car link got them.

Oh man, you and me both!

hermhater
05-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Again, it makes no sense to lengthen the line. And it is illegal to obstruct an open lane of traffic. And the lane is open, until it is actually closed. The assumption that people should self-close the lane well before it is marked as closed is illogical.

I used to believe that myself and was the same guy.

Then I read a study on traffic jams and the effects of merging at the last possible spot just to save some time.

It actually causes more delays.

One caveat though, if it is going up hill and you can see a semi then I always drive to the semi and pull in front of them in a smooth manner because it takes the about 5 or 6 car lengths to get going.

chief31
05-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I used to believe that myself and was the same guy.

Then I read a study on traffic jams and the effects of merging at the last possible spot just to save some time.

It actually causes more delays.

One caveat though, if it is going up hill and you can see a semi then I always drive to the semi and pull in front of them in a smooth manner because it takes the about 5 or 6 car lengths to get going.
Bogus report.

Once I get over, the same slow-moving traffic proceeds at the exact same rate as it would have anyway. It only lasts longer for those who decided to merge before the lane ended, and I have gotten in front of. But, until the lane ends, it is open.

Sweets
05-10-2008, 12:28 AM
What drives me nuts????

Well that it took you guys almost a year to get rid of that freaking poster LUV...

chief31
05-10-2008, 12:30 AM
What drives me nuts????

Well that it took you guys almost a year to get rid of that freaking poster LUV...
Welcome back.

(What are you wearing?):hyper:

hermhater
05-10-2008, 12:31 AM
What drives me nuts????

I got rid of her within a couple of months I think.

Don't blame me.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Welcome back.

(What are you wearing?):hyper:

She wears whatever I tell her to!

:sign0104:

tammietailgator
05-10-2008, 12:33 AM
What drives me nuts????

Hey, your a legend sweets!! welcome back!

chief31
05-10-2008, 12:34 AM

How would you even know from ankle-high?:D

Sweets
05-10-2008, 12:35 AM

Keep thinking that Corky!!

Sweets
05-10-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey, your a legend sweets!! welcome back!

I'm a legend??? wtf?? Why is that and hello tammie

chief31
05-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Keep thinking that Corky!!
:lol: "Na-na-na-na-nife does awn!"

hermhater
05-10-2008, 12:39 AM
"I'm not retarded, I have Downs syndrome..."

Sweets
05-10-2008, 12:40 AM
"I'm not retarded, I have Downs syndrome..."

Hence the name "Corky"..pay attention, damn

hermhater
05-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Hence the name "Corky"..pay attention, damn

Yes ma'am!

Please don't use the ruler on my this time!

:scared2:

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 12:43 AM
It's a sweets sighting!

tammietailgator
05-10-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm a legend??? wtf?? Why is that and hello tammie

You know... you have read the posts... The girl that knew football vs. the girl that had too many personalities

:lol: (btw... I know football too:D)

Sweets
05-10-2008, 12:55 AM
You know... you have read the posts... The girl that knew football vs. the girl that had too many personalities

:lol: (btw... I know football too:D)

I honestly didn't see those posts...great to know you know football, always a good thing on a football site..:D

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I honestly didn't see those posts...great to know you know football, always a good thing on a football site..:D

Well it does help.

Now, what's the center again???

Guru
05-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Well it does help.

Now, what's the center again???

You have never heard of Eric Manchester?

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 01:16 AM
I got rid of her within a couple of months I think.

Don't blame me.

She went to days and pretty much quit posting everywhere.

rbedgood
05-10-2008, 02:15 AM
She went to days and pretty much quit posting everywhere.

Ummm...yeah

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/167.jpg

by the way welcome back Sweets...good to have another 49er fan around.

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Ummm...yeah

copycat!!!!:D

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:24 AM

Yes he is...

...but isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery???

Guru has inspired a theme...

Who can make that clip from the movie into a gif that will replay???

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Yes he is...

...but isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery???

Guru has inspired a theme...

Who can make that clip from the movie into a gif that will replay???

Gochiefs can. But I burnt that bridge. heh

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:35 AM

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 02:37 AM

Heh! Unfortunately so have I. That dude is well...different.

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Heh! Unfortunately so have I. That dude is well...different.

You have no idea. Heh, well, actually I guess you do....

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 02:41 AM
You have no idea. Heh, well, actually I guess you do....

Yep, I do. :lol:

rbedgood
05-10-2008, 05:28 AM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/95.jpg

Guru
05-10-2008, 05:40 AM

That was a great movie too.

Sweets
05-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Ummm...yeah

Thanx rbedgood!!!:D

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:17 PM

Excellent movie!

YouTube - Staples: Copy Cat

YouTube - Copycat (1995) trailer

Coach
05-10-2008, 02:50 PM

I'm not the guy that weaves in and out of traffic. But I am the guy that doesn't appreciate a left lane parker, and on two seperate occasions people have found out the hard way.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm not the guy that weaves in and out of traffic. But I am the guy that doesn't appreciate a left lane parker, and on two seperate occasions people have found out the hard way.

McLovin
05-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I hate that as well.
This was on the ambulance thing, and with Chiefster I get that, at any given moment Chiefster could need a quick ride in that ambulance with his age and fraility.

But even though I am very very much Chiefsters junior I also dont like people that dont pull over for an Ambulance.

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 08:49 PM
This was on the ambulance thing, and with Chiefster I get that, at any given moment Chiefster could need a quick ride in that ambulance with his age and fraility.

But even though I am very very much Chiefsters junior I also dont like people that dont pull over for an Ambulance.

Those people need to be beaten.

We have a lot of cell phone drivers in southern California. I will admit I do talk but keep it under 2 minutes at most while driving. There needs to be a hands free law.

I also can't stand when people don't use the turn signal. Use your left arm or I will break it for you.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 08:53 PM

We have a lot of cell phone drivers in southern California. I will admit I do talk but keep it under 2 minutes at most while driving. There needs to be a hands free law.

I also can't stand when people don't use the turn signal. Use your left arm or I will break it for you.

I had a buddy that almost rear ended a guy because he suddenly braked and turned into a gas station.

He followed the guy into the parking lot, reached into his window and broke his turn signal indicator off the steering wheel, and told the guy "since you don't use this thing, you won't mind if I just take it!"

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I had a buddy that almost rear ended a guy because he suddenly braked and turned into a gas station.

He followed the guy into the parking lot, reached into his window and broke his turn signal indicator off the steering wheel, and told the guy "since you don't use this thing, you won't mind if I just take it!"

Cool! He deserves a beer.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Cool! He deserves a beer.

My beer, stay away!

Sweets
05-10-2008, 11:46 PM

There is a law about that, it goes into effect July 1st, 2008.

Cell Phone link (http://hr.blr.com/news.aspx?id=19173)

royalswin100games
05-11-2008, 12:42 AM

Thanks Sweets, hadn't heard about that yet.

Chiefster
05-11-2008, 02:38 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hermhater
05-11-2008, 02:54 AM
My beer, stay away!

I repeat!!!

chief31
05-11-2008, 05:19 PM

Gotta love punishing the lower-income. :lol:

Sweets
05-12-2008, 12:34 AM
If they can afford the cell phone in the first place then buy a blue tooth or get a hands free earpiece or pull over and stop to talk on the phone, I don't even remember how many times I've almost been wiped out by some freaking moron driving with one hand, trying to dial and talk on the cell with the other hand and trying to look at the street names...idiots all of them...

royalswin100games
05-12-2008, 01:09 AM
If they can afford the cell phone in the first place then buy a blue tooth or get a hands free earpiece or pull over and stop to talk on the phone, I don't even remember how many times I've almost been wiped out by some freaking moron driving with one hand, trying to dial and talk on the cell with the other hand and trying to look at the street names...idiots all of them...

Chief from the North
05-12-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. The problem isn't the people who talk or text on cell phones while they drive...it's the people who clearly CAN'T text or talk while they drive, yet still do it!! These are the same people who can't walk and chew gum, or continue to work and have a discussion at the same time. The ability to multi-task while remaining aware of your surroundings should be tested when they give out licenses.

royalswin100games
05-12-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. The problem isn't the people who talk or text on cell phones while they drive...it's the people who clearly CAN'T text or talk while they drive, yet still do it!! These are the same people who can't walk and chew gum, or continue to work and have a discussion at the same time. The ability to multi-task while remaining aware of your surroundings should be tested when they give out licenses.

You may disagree North but you also don't live in our overpopulated state. I WILL stereotype the drivers in southern California who drive while talking constantly on their cell phones - It's not that they can't multi-task, it's that they care more about talking on the phone than driving. You'd have to drive here to see it.

Sweets
05-12-2008, 08:15 AM

No the problem IS the people doing the texting and talking as they drive, your concentration is not 100% on driving when you're texting or yapping on the phone, walking and chewing gun doesn't take a license and you can't injure or kill anyone but doing that, a car is already a deadly weapon, couple that with an idiot on a cell phone or texting and the world around them suddenly disappears and they think they are alone on the road...

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:22 AM

No the problem IS the people doing the texting and talking as they drive, your concentration is not 100% on driving when you're texting or yapping on the phone, walking and chewing gun doesn't take a license and you can't injure or kill anyone but doing that, a car is already a deadly weapon, couple that with an idiot on a cell phone or texting and the world around them suddenly disappears and they think they are alone on the road...

...Could not agree more. It's as handy as skiing and doing your taxes.

Chief from the North
05-12-2008, 09:28 AM

You could say the same about eating and driving, kids in the back seat and driving, passengers and driving, changing stations on the radio...etc, etc, etc. It still gets back to people who are ****ty drivers and incapable of divided attention. So if you ban cell phones, you better be prepared to ban the rest. Why not just make the testing procedures more reflective of a real world environment?

Chief from the North
05-12-2008, 09:33 AM
You may disagree North but you also don't live in our overpopulated state. I WILL stereotype the drivers in southern California who drive while talking constantly on their cell phones - It's not that they can't multi-task, it's that they care more about talking on the phone than driving. You'd have to drive here to see it.

I travel extensively, and have driven in pretty much every major city in North America, and a number in Europe as well. I agree, Southern California is not only overpopulated, but also has way too many underutilized cars. No offence bud, but it's not exactly horse and buggy or dogsleds up here...

royalswin100games
05-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I travel extensively, and have driven in pretty much every major city in North America, and a number in Europe as well. I agree, Southern California is not only overpopulated, but also has way too many underutilized cars. No offence bud, but it's not exactly horse and buggy or dogsleds up here...

I've been up there too.

Chief from the North
05-12-2008, 09:38 AM
I've been up there too.

OK, so you know we DO drive dogsleds then. Sorry, I'm full of ****.
:sign0103:

royalswin100games
05-12-2008, 09:44 AM
OK, so you know we DO drive dogsleds then. Sorry, I'm full of ****.
:sign0103:

No man, I'm not trying to get you fired up here. I was just saying I've been there, nothing else. Beers.

Chief from the North
05-12-2008, 09:48 AM
No man, I'm not trying to get you fired up here. I was just saying I've been there, nothing else. Beers.

I know...it's all good. I'm just a smart *** :) You would have to do a lot more than that to fire me up.

rbedgood
05-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Cell phone will driving...that's nothing. Me and the laptop do just fine!

tammietailgator
05-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Cell phone will driving...that's nothing. Me and the laptop do just fine!
Well your a professional - I wouldn't want just anyone doing that! Just be careful:D

m0ef0e
05-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Wow, this thread got some love...

Sweets
05-12-2008, 05:05 PM
You could say the same about eating and driving, kids in the back seat and driving, passengers and driving, changing stations on the radio...etc, etc, etc. It still gets back to people who are ****ty drivers and incapable of divided attention. So if you ban cell phones, you better be prepared to ban the rest. Why not just make the testing procedures more reflective of a real world environment?

Who said anything about banning cell phones, our solution has to have a bluetooth, hands free so at least both hands would be free, I think you read into this more then was there dude. I mean all those scenarios you added, plus being on a cell phone??? I don't understand why you can't see the harm ....

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow, this thread got some love...

Yeah, it happens that way. :)

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Who said anything about banning cell phones, our solution has to have a bluetooth, hands free so at least both hands would be free, I think you read into this more then was there dude. I mean all those scenarios you added, plus being on a cell phone??? I don't understand why you can't see the harm ....

Exactly, with all the hands free options offered cell phone consumers these day there's no reason for one to place themselves in a situation where their attention has to be divided while driving. If one doesn't have those options then take a few minutes to pull over to the side of the road to have a conversation. It's not rocket science.

rbedgood
05-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Well your a professional - I wouldn't want just anyone doing that! Just be careful:D

It all became possible with the introduction of Bluetooth. Now that I don't have to hold my cell phone, I have a hand free for the laptop!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

chief31
05-13-2008, 08:53 PM

On the subject of texting, I agree. But I have absolutely no clue why people even bother with texting. Just call them and gwet it over with.

But, on the subject of Bluetooth, that does nothing to get a drivers concentration back on the road. It is the conversation that is occupying the drivers mind. That other hand isn't doing anything anyway.

Honestly, who maintains the "10 and 2" rule? I bet even Chiefster occaisionally grabs the reigns with one hand. :D

tammietailgator
05-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Back to what drives us nuts.... Chem Finals drive me nuts! Glad that is over... on and nuts drive me nuts!! I mean "Nut Cases" - people that need to be on medication! :mob:

royalswin100games
05-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Back to what drives us nuts.... Chem Finals drive me nuts! Glad that is over... on and nuts drive me nuts!! I mean "Nut Cases" - people that need to be on medication! :mob:

I took Chem online. My prof had us buy stuff at the grocery store and do the labs at home. We'd email the lab reports. Good stuff.

Hope you did good on the final.

tammietailgator
05-13-2008, 10:29 PM
I used a lot of youtube to help me!! :lol: seriously

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fHRhEF91Zh8

royalswin100games
05-13-2008, 10:35 PM

Nice find. :lol:

Chiefster
05-13-2008, 11:40 PM

HA! :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/118.jpg

Can you say "Deoxyribonucleic acid" boys and girls?

tammietailgator
05-14-2008, 12:06 AM

luv
05-15-2008, 08:44 AM
What drives me nuts????

Have you seriously been lurking, just waiting for me to leave?

Canada
05-15-2008, 09:33 AM

Have you seriously been lurking waiting for her to show up?

luv
05-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Have you seriously been lurking waiting for her to show up?
No. I received an email from the site, and I thought I'd see what was up.

Canada
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
No. I received an email from the site, and I thought I'd see what was up.

Maybe that is what happened with Sweets!!

rbedgood
05-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Maybe that is what happened with Sweets!!

Nah, I heard the Cyber-stalker Leprechaun chased down Sweets. You okay brother?

Canada
05-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Nah, I heard the Cyber-stalker Leprechaun chased down Sweets. You okay brother?

Not so much!! I have said me piece. I tried to stay quiet and let things work out and that s*** does not happen. I have said what I need to say, I have seen a little blood tonite, I have talked to the cops and now I have a beer so everything is jim f***in dandy!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
05-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Grbac :lol:

tammietailgator
05-16-2008, 01:39 AM
Grbac :lol:
Right on! :lol:

rbedgood
05-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Know what drive me nuts!!! People sayin I am unforgiving!! Unforgiving my ***!!

Might I suggest

http://www.angermanagementseminar.com/

:lol: :lol:

Canada
05-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Might I suggest

http://www.angermanagementseminar.com/

:lol: :lol:

Hey, my mom says my anger is much better now than it used to be

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/121.jpg

rbedgood
05-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Hey, my mom says my anger is much better now than it used to be

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/121.jpg

I'm just messing with you brother. Although "a friend of mine" told me that this course actually helps.

Canada
05-16-2008, 01:50 AM
I'm just messing with you brother. Although "a friend of mine" told me that this course actually helps.

I am not angry. I am just mad.

rbedgood
05-16-2008, 01:58 AM
I am not angry. I am just mad.

...its not just a river in Egypt

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/122.jpg

Canada
05-16-2008, 01:59 AM
...its not just a river in Egypt

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/122.jpg

there is a big difference between Anger and being mad my friend. I am mad...I am not angry.

rbedgood
05-16-2008, 02:04 AM
there is a big difference between Anger and being mad my friend. I am mad...I am not angry.

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
05-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Gotta love punishing the lower-income. :lol:

Don't all cell phones come with an earpiece nowadays?

Coach
05-17-2008, 09:27 AM

I'll start.

What really annoys me is having to babysit adults.

Canada
05-17-2008, 09:27 AM

I don't know. I don't have a cell phone :( ....oh wait....I hate cell phones :)

hermhater
05-17-2008, 05:18 PM

Mine didn't. It costs an extra $30 for a wired earpiece.

What really annoys me is having to babysit adults.

I hear that.

I don't know. I don't have a cell phone :( ....oh wait....I hate cell phones :)

Brain tumors waiting to happen...

chief31
05-17-2008, 08:08 PM

Not anywhere that I shopped for them.

Sweets
05-18-2008, 03:22 AM

Ummm, don't flatter yourself sweetie, I was asked to come back since you stopped posting with your various personalities.

rbedgood
05-18-2008, 03:50 AM
Ummm, don't flatter yourself sweetie, I was asked to come back since you stopped posting with your various personalities.

The whole "personalities" thing was a bad joke created by me...(okay actually it was one of my better ones)

But as the author of the joke can I request that we let it die, and all live in peace. We've had enough strife around here of late, and frankly I appreciate most of the members of the community here and their input (except Timsatt1/Grbac/etc.)

Thanks for the name game by the way Sweets...its been a hit.

hermhater
05-18-2008, 05:25 PM
We've had enough strife around here of late, and frankly I appreciate most of the members of the community here and their input (except Timsatt1/Grbac/etc.)

Thanks for the name game by the way Sweets...its been a hit.

Agreed!

:bananen_smilies046: to everyone (yes you too Guru).

Canada
05-18-2008, 07:21 PM

tammietailgator
05-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Agreed!

:bananen_smilies046: to everyone (yes you too Guru).

Yes indeed!:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
05-18-2008, 09:33 PM
You know what drives me nuts????......

Not having a drink when somebody offers a cheers!:D

:beer:

hermhater
05-18-2008, 09:37 PM
You know what drives me nuts????......

Not having a drink when somebody offers a cheers!:D

:bananen_smilies046: now go out and get some beer!

tammietailgator
05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
:bananen_smilies046: now go out and get some beer!
Got it!:D

hermhater
05-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Got it!:D

Good, then :beer:

tammietailgator
05-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Good, then :beer:

Hold on a sec... I am busy!:D

Chief from the North
05-18-2008, 11:09 PM

hermhater
05-18-2008, 11:18 PM

spiman
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM
What Drives me Nut's? That inner voice that tells me to write & post BAD things.

Wski Girl
05-19-2008, 10:30 PM
people who drink half their beer and leave the rest then get a new one because its "too warm" drink faster!:beer:

hermhater
05-19-2008, 10:48 PM
people who drink half their beer and leave the rest then get a new one because its "too warm" drink faster!:beer:

Wise beyond her years...

Wski Girl
05-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Wise beyond her years...

why thank ya!:bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM

Careful, you'll get marriage proposals with that kind of talk ;)

Canada
05-20-2008, 09:37 AM
people who drink half their beer and leave the rest then get a new one because its "too warm" drink faster!:beer:Who the Hell does that? You point them out to me!! Damn it that pisses me off!!

hermhater
05-20-2008, 12:45 PM
I'll tell you what drives me nuts is when a turd won't drop.

Grunt.

Ugh.

Ahh...

Wski Girl
05-20-2008, 08:25 PM

Grunt.

Ugh.

Ahh...
So poetic...

hermhater
05-21-2008, 02:29 AM
I am cool like that...

:cool:

Canada
05-21-2008, 09:22 AM
I am cool like that...

:cool:

...just drop already!! :p

Chiefster
05-22-2008, 09:57 PM

Grunt.

Ugh.

Ahh...

I seldom have that problem, usually quite the opposite.

rbedgood
05-22-2008, 11:37 PM

What...

Grrrrrrrrr....

Strain...

Tinkle, tinkle

Dang that's all?

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 02:16 AM
What...

Grrrrrrrrr....

Strain...

Tinkle, tinkle

Dang that's all?

Speaking from experience I see. :D

rbedgood
05-23-2008, 02:33 AM

Ummm...I'm 33, check back with me in about 10 years and I'll probably be able to relate?!

hermhater
05-23-2008, 02:37 AM
...just drop already!! :p

Ur a turd!

That's because of all the Diet Coke!

What...

Grrrrrrrrr....

Strain...

Tinkle, tinkle

Dang that's all?

How come whenever I'm done taking a dump I gotta stand up and turn around and take a leak???

Seems like all that used to get taken care of at the same time before...

:wheelchair:

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Ummm...I'm 33, check back with me in about 10 years and I'll probably be able to relate?!

Yeah, wait until you start peeing in shifts. :11:

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 02:39 AM
Ur a turd!

That's because of all the Diet Coke!

How come whenever I'm done taking a dump I gotta stand up and turn around and take a leak???

Seems like all that used to get taken care of at the same time before...

:wheelchair:

Only your Dr. knows for sure. Wait until you have to get a prostate exam.

Nite Crowd!

royalswin100games
05-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Speculation is starting to drive me nuts. Opinions based on facts and evidence is what I personally like to see now-a-days. Speculation is like assumption. Don't make an *** out of yourself.

m0ef0e
05-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Naysayers. Being realistic is one thing. Just being negative is a drag.

royalswin100games
05-23-2008, 12:22 PM

I'll agree with that.

m0ef0e
05-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Speculation is starting to drive me nuts. Opinions based on facts and evidence is what I personally like to see now-a-days. Speculation is like assumption. Don't make an *** out of yourself.

Unfortunately, some people are simply being themselves by being an ***. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Unfortunately, some people are simply being themselves by being an ***. :bananen_smilies046:

We have Donkey fans here???:D

AkChief49
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM
We have Donkey fans here???:D
hee- haw hee -haw:sign0153::lol::lol:

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
hee- haw hee -haw:sign0153::lol::lol:

Stupid Donks!

Guru
05-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Stupid Donks!

Does it even require both words to get the point across?

Chiefster
05-24-2008, 12:00 AM

Excellent point.

tornadospotter
05-24-2008, 09:14 AM
:character00109: stink!

hermhater
05-24-2008, 03:28 PM

:sign0098: now :beer:

chief31
05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Those stupid radio commercials that have the sound of police sirens in them.!!!!!:mob:

Chiefster
05-24-2008, 05:55 PM
When my kid makes D's when he should be making at least B's in certain classes.

hermhater
05-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Those stupid radio commercials that have the sound of police sirens in them.!!!!!:mob:

I hate that crap too!

Always looking around wondering if I'm about to get hit by an ambulance or something!!!

Canada
05-24-2008, 08:04 PM
I hate that crap too!

Always looking around wondering if I'm about to get hit by an ambulance or something!!!

You better watch out, I am gonna run you down!!

rbedgood
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM
I hate that crap too!

The more than slightly inebriated paramedic that we all know is not in your area. You should be fine.

Canada
05-24-2008, 08:10 PM
The more than slightly inebriated paramedic that we all know is not in your area. You should be fine.

You never know!! I have friends everywhere!! :D

rbedgood
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
You never know!! I have friends everywhere!! :D

So does HH...they just look like this

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/134.jpg

Chiefster
05-24-2008, 09:49 PM

I thought they were...

Canada
05-24-2008, 10:24 PM
You are both wrong...they are
http://th85.photobucket.com/albums/k80/jldzubay/th_banner_smurfs.jpg

tornadospotter
05-25-2008, 01:47 AM
I hate that crap too!

:mob: people who will not pull over for flashing lights and sirens, even if you are going at 90-100 mph on I-80 to reach the scene, and they are driving just as fast!

Chief from the North
05-25-2008, 10:10 AM
:mob: people who will not pull over for flashing lights and sirens, even if you are going at 90-100 mph on I-80 to reach the scene, and they are driving just as fast!

But it's ok to FOLLOW the ambulance at 90-100mph right? I mean we have to get where we're going fast and they just clear that lane so nicely

Chiefster
05-25-2008, 10:52 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

:lol::lol::lol::bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-25-2008, 01:31 PM
But it's ok to FOLLOW the ambulance at 90-100mph right? I mean we have to get where we're going fast and they just clear that lane so nicely
Yes they are idiots also!:mob:

Canada
05-25-2008, 05:32 PM

Absolutely that is OK. Just remember that when you are doing that, there will be a brake test at some point in the drive. Remember you are driving your new car and I am driving someone else's Ambulance!! :D

Chiefster
05-26-2008, 02:02 AM
Absolutely that is OK. Just remember that when you are doing that, there will be a brake test at some point in the drive. Remember you are driving your new car and I am driving someone else's Ambulance!! :D

Ahhh, braking for tailgaters. :D

Chief from the North
05-28-2008, 11:20 PM
ok...I found a new thing. When someone has the misguided balls to attempt a remake of one of the all time classic rock anthems by the single greatest rock singer in history. This message is to you few a**holes who think that it is appropriate to attempt a remake of "more than a feeling" or any other sacred music for that matter. You are sacriilidgous idiots, and should be kicked in the junk, although that may actually help you reach the notes you pathetically attempt to sing. Your effort is like ****ting on a picasso.
F*** off!!!
Sorry, just heard it on the radio...

royalswin100games
05-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Absolutely correct.

chief31
05-29-2008, 12:31 AM
ok...I found a new thing. When someone has the misguided balls to attempt a remake of one of the all time classic rock anthems by the single greatest rock singer in history. This message is to you few a**holes who think that it is appropriate to attempt a remake of "more than a feeling" or any other sacred music for that matter. You are sacriilidgous idiots, and should be kicked in the junk, although that may actually help you reach the notes you pathetically attempt to sing. Your effort is like ****ting on a picasso.
F*** off!!!

Perhaps more like ****ting on a copy of a Picaso, as the origional is still available.

I don't understand how anyone can get so salty about a remake that they don't really have to listen to.

Yes, most of those remakes aren't worth the disk that they are printed to, but there is plenty of their own music that fits that bill too. Who cares that they f***ed up a remake?

If you like the origional, it is available everywhere.:D

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:31 AM

Kiss my...

http://www.superfreaky*****es.com/pictures/m212.jpg

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:35 AM
I thought they were...

I guess I quoted too soon...

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:45 AM

I followed a cop about 1/2 mile back for about 90 miles before he noticed that I was still keeping up with him...

It took 2 more miles of slowing down to 30 on the highway before I finally caught up to him.

He eventually slowed down so much that I was neck and neck with him doing 30 mph on the highway.

(I was not gonna let that dude get behind me and turn on his lights...)

I looked over at him and he pointed me to the side of the road.

I pulled over and he slowed down to get behind me.

He walks up to my window and ask "Just what the hell do you think that was all about???"

I told "Well I saw your lights weren't on and figured the speed limit must have raised."

He tried to hide his smile, then coughed and asked me in a half serious manner, "What if I was on the way to a radio call in Harrisonville about to pick up a dangerous prisoner they had in custody, and transport him to another County?"

I told him "I wanted to make sure I was there to bust my buddy out of custody."

Dude busted up so bad he was almost in tears...

That is the only time I have been pulled over and not gotten a ticket.

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:47 AM
F*** off!!!

Absolutely correct.

Since when do you love Canadians so much????

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:48 AM
F*** off!!!

Perhaps more like ****ting on a copy of a Picaso, as the origional is still available.

I don't understand how anyone can get so salty about a remake that they don't really have to listen to.

Yes, most of those remakes aren't worth the disk that they are printed to, but there is plenty of their own music that fits that bill too. Who cares that they f***ed up a remake?

Since when do you hate Canadians so much??

Seriously...

chief31
05-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Since when do you hate Canadians so much??

Seriously...

I just like to argue. :D

hermhater
05-29-2008, 03:30 AM
I just like to argue. :D

Sh!t.

I can't say I hate Canadians because my GF is one...

You went all Gordian Knot on me...

Canada
05-29-2008, 09:06 AM

He was just responding to the thread title. You don't have to agree with that drives people nuts. Know what drives me nuts? People who get all wound up over someone responding to a thread title!! Chill out man! :bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
05-29-2008, 09:39 AM
He was just responding to the thread title. You don't have to agree with that drives people nuts. Know what drives me nuts? People who get all wound up over someone responding to a thread title!! Chill out man! :bananen_smilies046:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks brother!!

Chief from the North
05-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Sh!t.

I can't say I hate Canadians because my GF is one...

You went all Gordian Knot on me...

Your GF is Canadian? So then you can probably actually pick Canada out on a map??? That, my friend, puts you head and shoulder above most of your fellow countrymen. Hell, it would almost make you an honorary Canadian if we didn't have that pesky height restriction LOL

rbedgood
05-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Your GF is Canadian? So then you can probably actually pick Canada out on a map??? That, my friend, puts you head and shoulder above most of your fellow countrymen. Hell, it would almost make you an honorary Canadian if we didn't have that pesky height restriction LOL

Sadly you speak the truth...a huge percentage of our country is just plain stoopid! :D

tornadospotter
05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Sadly you speak the truth...a huge percentage of our country is just plain stoopid! :D
I am not!! I know that Canada is south of us. :D :lol:

hermhater
05-29-2008, 12:43 PM

Chief from the North
05-29-2008, 12:50 PM

Hey, up until this year when our dollar hit par, it was probably hard to distinguish between the Canadian and mexican Peso...lol.

Chief from the North
05-29-2008, 12:51 PM

Sorry dude...couldn't resist :)

Canada
05-29-2008, 01:36 PM

Keep going south and eventually you will be going North!! :D

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Sorry dude...couldn't resist :)

It's all good!

Chiefster
05-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Keep going south and eventually you will be going North!! :D

Excellent point!

The same cannot be said of east and west. :D

chief31
05-31-2008, 06:02 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/136.jpg

Just defending the right of every terrible musician to make a mockery of whatever song whos origional performers will let them.:bananen_smilies046:

How dare a canadian complain about poor music with Bryan Adams still inhabitting the planet!!!:lol:

Canada
05-31-2008, 06:43 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/136.jpg

Just defending the right of every terrible musician to make a mockery of whatever song whos origional performers will let them.:bananen_smilies046:

How dare a canadian complain about poor music with Bryan Adams still inhabitting the planet!!!:lol:

If we are going to look at things that way....thanks for the Backstreet Boys!! :bananen_smilies046:

You want goo Canadian music listen to the Tragically Hip!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
05-31-2008, 06:59 AM
If we are going to look at things that way....thanks for the Backstreet Boys!! :bananen_smilies046:

You want goo Canadian music listen to the Tragically Hip!! :bananen_smilies046:
Are they enough to make up for Celine Dion?:lol:

Canada
05-31-2008, 08:17 AM
Are they enough to make up for Celine Dion?:lol:

Backstreet boys
N Sync
98 Degree
Boys to men
Mariah Carey
Billy Ray Cyrus
Chief31
New Kids on the Block
....need I go on?

m0ef0e
05-31-2008, 12:49 PM
Backstreet boys
N Sync
98 Degree
Boys to men
Mariah Carey
Billy Ray Cyrus
Chief31
New Kids on the Block
....need I go on?

So... Which one is your favorite? :D

Canada
05-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Backstreet boys
N Sync
98 Degree
Boys to men
Mariah Carey
Billy Ray Cyrus
Chief31
New Kids on the Block
....need I go on?

So... Which one is your favorite? :D

chief31 ....***!! It used to be New Kids but then you quit the band!! :p

Chiefster
05-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Backstreet boys
N Sync
98 Degree
Boys to men
Mariah Carey
Billy Ray Cyrus
Chief31
New Kids on the Block
....need I go on?

MAN CARD ALERT!!!! :D

spiman
05-31-2008, 05:40 PM
I thought he Quit this band!:band23: :band: I know it is really this one..

Canada
05-31-2008, 06:00 PM
MAN CARD ALERT!!!! :D

We are listing things that suck!! FYI!!

....and anyone that wants to take my mancard better be man enough to do it face to face!!

tornadospotter
05-31-2008, 06:11 PM

....and anyone that wants to take my mancard better be man enough to do it face to face!!
OK HH do it! :D I am good a delegating. :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Tickets for event will soon be available!!!!:D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :beer:

Canada
05-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Tickets for event will soon be available!!!!:D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :beer:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/142.jpg

hermhater
05-31-2008, 06:53 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/142.jpg

tornadospotter
05-31-2008, 08:39 PM
I think you can take him! :D

spiman
05-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Kick''Em or head butt him in the nuts then... RUN

Chiefster
05-31-2008, 11:48 PM

I know, I was just jokin. :D

chief31
06-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Backstreet boys
N Sync
98 Degree
Boys to men
Mariah Carey
Billy Ray Cyrus
Chief31
New Kids on the Block
....need I go on?
But we have made-up for that with...

Pantera

Mudvayne

Slipknot

Metallica (Kinda ours)

Aerosmith

Rolling Stones

The list goes on and on. It's one thing to spew garbage like Britney Spears on the world, but at least we cover it up nicely with Korn.:lol: