PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Croyle's first touchdown pass

IlovetheChiefs
02-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Pretty cool clip of Brodie Croyle's first ever td pass completion. Croyle to Parker. This was, of course, a very depressing game, since we were shutout the entire time by the Jags until this last play of the game. But nice historical moment for Brodie. If he is able to become a superstar then this will end up having even more historical significance.

YouTube - Brodie Croyle First NFL Touchdown

IlovetheChiefs
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
By the way, that's another statistic that's in our favor: All time shutouts. We've shut out teams 19 times while teams have only shut us out 12 times.
And in our Super Bowl 1969 season, we had TEN games where we allowed 10 points or less, including 2 shutouts. Pretty superb defense eh!

YZILLA
02-20-2008, 04:31 AM
I was one of the few hundred people still in the stands during that play due to the downpour of rain . It was a miserable game. Also it was a long 6 hour ride home after getting soaked. here is an actual photo of that game and what the rain was like !

hermhater
02-20-2008, 12:14 PM
I was one of the few hundred people still in the stands during that play due to the downpour of rain . It was a miserable game. Also it was a long 6 hour ride home after getting soaked. here is an actual photo of that game and what the rain was like !

Nice picture YZILLA :lol:

I thought it was funny how Lenny says "Brody gets his first TD pass to of all people, Sammy Parker..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
02-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Unavailable already!

IlovetheChiefs
02-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Unavailable already!

Aw that's a shame they yanked it so fast. Wonder what the problem was with a simple one minute clip.

Chiefster
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Aw that's a shame they yanked it so fast. Wonder what the problem was with a simple one minute clip.

Copywrite laws.

:mob:

IlovetheChiefs
02-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Copywrite laws.

For even just .03% of the game eh? Well I guess that old "any reproduction of this broadcast without the written consent of the NFL strictly prohibited" does say "in full or in PART" doesn't it?! Shucks.

Chiefster
02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
For even just .03% of the game eh? Well I guess that old "any reproduction of this broadcast without the written consent of the NFL strictly prohibited" does say "in full or in PART" doesn't it?! Shucks.

Unfortunately.

hermhater
02-21-2008, 01:56 AM

Tell me about it!

All you want to do is share the Chiefs and the NFL Network goes and shuts you down!

Chiefster
02-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Tell me about it!

All you want to do is share the Chiefs and the NFL Network goes and shuts you down!

...Big Brother is watching!

hermhater
02-22-2008, 02:26 AM
...Big Brother is watching!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/97.jpg

Chiefster
02-23-2008, 01:15 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/02/97.jpg

Looks more like a women's eye; big sister.