PDA

View Full Version : it had to be done...

texaschief
02-29-2008, 07:01 PM
I think with all the absolutely ridiculous things the Raiders are doing, they deserve their own thread.

In addition to the ludicrus deal they gave their injury prone DT, Tommy Kelly who has only 13 sacks in 4 seasons in the league; 18 million guaranteed, they have now gone out and signed Gibril Wilson for 6 year/39 million with 16 guaranteed. They now have at least 34 million tied up in two slightly above average players for the next few years.:sign0153:

:lol: :drunkhb: :lol: :drunkhb: :lol: :drunkhb:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hermhater
02-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Thank God Al Davis is still breathing!

jakesmith
02-29-2008, 10:48 PM
:iamwithstupid:

AkChief49
02-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Thank God Al Davis is still breathing!Yeah he is(breathing) only it sounds like Darth Vader...come to the dark side!!:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-29-2008, 11:51 PM

Who you calling stupid?

:bananen_smilies046:

Yeah he is(breathing) only it sounds like Darth Vader...come to the dark side!!:bananen_smilies046:

:lol:

jakesmith
03-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Who you calling stupid?

Guess I Should clarify.

Al Davis

Northcountry68
03-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Haven't posted in a while, computer access is never much in the North Country. As long as the Raiders are doing stupid stuff that is fine with me.

hermhater
03-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Guess I Should clarify.

Al Davis

I figured as much!

Haven't posted in a while, computer access is never much in the North Country. As long as the Raiders are doing stupid stuff that is fine with me.

Glad to see you're back!

Yep the Raiders are still a shining beacon of hope in the AFC West for the Chiefs!

:biggrin:

texaschief
03-04-2008, 11:18 PM
and here we go again....

There’s a theory making the rounds in league circles that the Oakland Raiders are trying to reverse a perception of dysfunction by becoming the team that splurges more than any other in free agency. Already, we’ve heard that multiple agents are using the readiness of the Raiders to overpay as leverage in negotiations.

Though, eventually, the Raiders will run out of money, they’ve still got enough to ink receiver Javon Walker to a blockbuster deal.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Walker has agreed to terms on a six-year, $55 million deal that includes $16 million in guaranteed money.

Walker will earn $27 million over the first three years of the contract.

Wow.

The former first-round pick of the Packers tore an ACL in 2005, and was traded in April 2006 to Denver. He signed a long-term deal including significant option/roster bonuses in years two and three. The Broncos kept him after a strong 2006, but dumped him following a subpar 2007 that was plagued by problems with the same knee that he injured more than two years ago.

Isn't this what you guys wanted?!! Why aren't y'all Raider fans. They're rebuilding thru Free Agency....

The Raiders are going to be AWESOME NEXT YEAR!!!!! They sure know how to build a team!!! Herm is such a dumbass.

texaschief
03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
ope, here's another one!!!

Moments after we posted a blurb regarding the possibility that the Raiders will sign tackle Kwame Harris, word comes down that a deal is done.

Per Adam Schefter of NFL Network, it’s a three-year, $16 million deal.

Not bad for a guy who by all appearances no one else wanted.

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Walker and the faders are perfect for each other. What a chump. It would be great if he went across the middle on us and Donnie or Derrick took his head off.

hermhater
03-05-2008, 01:19 AM
and here we go again....

There’s a theory making the rounds in league circles that the Oakland Raiders are trying to reverse a perception of dysfunction by becoming the team that splurges more than any other in free agency. Already, we’ve heard that multiple agents are using the readiness of the Raiders to overpay as leverage in negotiations.

Though, eventually, the Raiders will run out of money, they’ve still got enough to ink receiver Javon Walker to a blockbuster deal.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Walker has agreed to terms on a six-year, $55 million deal that includes $16 million in guaranteed money.

Walker will earn $27 million over the first three years of the contract.

Wow.

The former first-round pick of the Packers tore an ACL in 2005, and was traded in April 2006 to Denver. He signed a long-term deal including significant option/roster bonuses in years two and three. The Broncos kept him after a strong 2006, but dumped him following a subpar 2007 that was plagued by problems with the same knee that he injured more than two years ago.

Isn't this what you guys wanted?!! Why aren't y'all Raider fans. They're rebuilding thru Free Agency....

The Raiders are going to be AWESOME NEXT YEAR!!!!! They sure know how to build a team!!! Herm is such a dumbass.

We would have never paid him that much!

But on the last sentence we agree!

texaschief
03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
We would have never paid him that much!

But on the last sentence we agree!

no we don't. guess that sarcasm went over your head.....i'll just stop there.

hermhater
03-05-2008, 02:54 AM
no we don't. guess that sarcasm went over your head.....i'll just stop there.

I figured my sarcastic reply (I know you like Herm) to your sarcastic statement (That Herm is an idiot) was sarcastic enough for you!

If that wasn't sarcastic enough right there, then I have no more sarcasm left.

:D

tornadospotter
03-05-2008, 03:04 AM
I think with all the absolutely ridiculous things the Raiders are doing, they deserve their own thread.

In addition to the ludicrus deal they gave their injury prone DT, Tommy Kelly who has only 13 sacks in 4 seasons in the league; 18 million guaranteed, they have now gone out and signed Gibril Wilson for 6 year/39 million with 16 guaranteed. They now have at least 34 million tied up in two slightly above average players for the next few years.:sign0153:

I hate the faders, but I wish good health and many more years to al davis!

hermhater
03-05-2008, 03:58 AM
I hate the faders, but I wish good health and many more years to al davis!

Good health to all!

Coach
03-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Gotta love it. The raiders are just handing cash out like an atm.

m0ef0e
03-05-2008, 12:45 PM
ROFLMAO @ Jokeland

Chiefs 2-0 against the Faders in '08.

hermhater
03-05-2008, 01:47 PM
ROFLMAO @ Jokeland

Chiefs 2-0 against the Faders in '08.

Dude keep your mouth shut!

You're gonna jinx us!

Canada
03-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Dude keep your mouth shut!

You're gonna jinx us!

You do know that he does not have to open his mouth to type right?? :iamwithstupid:

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
You do know that he does not have to open his mouth to type right?? :iamwithstupid:

LMAO! :lol:

anaeelbackwards
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM

we can never let hermhater have anything right huh...:11: lol GOOD ONE!

AkChief49
03-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Perhaps we should have hung on to Terry and traded him to Jokeland for a draft pick!

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Perhaps we should have hung on to Terry and traded him to Jokeland for a draft pick!

I think if Carl made a deal with the faders, we may not have to wait for him to be fired. Our brethren in KC would hunt him down and kill him.

:sterb183:

texaschief
03-06-2008, 12:02 AM
I think if Carl made a deal with the faders, we may not have to wait for him to be fired. Our brethren in KC would hunt him down and kill him.

:sterb183:

I don't know. based on what we've seen from Oakland this year, CP could've taken them to the cleaners. :lol:

Coach
03-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Maybe Al Davis can sign Ty Law for about $10 million/yr. I hear he is really good Al.

hermhater
03-06-2008, 02:06 AM

I suppose this will go over much better with you then.

Dude cut your fingers off!

You're gonna jinx us!

:sign0104:

hermhater
03-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Maybe Al Davis can sign Ty Law for about $10 million/yr. I hear he is really good Al.

:lol: :sign0098:

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 10:18 PM

I think I'll give this it's proper place in the forums.

hermhater
03-07-2008, 02:45 AM
I suppose this will go over much better with you then.

Cut off your fingers so you can't type anymore.

:sign0104:

This is to Canada because apparently I didn't get the second sentence in there before.

BTW what kind of beer are you gonna give DH Canada?

hermhater
03-07-2008, 02:45 AM
I think I'll give this it's proper place in the forums.

:sign0098:

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 06:29 PM
:sign0098: