PDA

View Full Version : Summer Camp

Coach
03-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Is anyone planning on heading to Training Camp in River Falls, WI?

DrunkHillbilly
03-02-2008, 03:45 PM
I will be there for a bit of it. My wife's sister lives there and we are going to visit for a while. Should be fun!!

jerhart
03-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I wont....but I have an inlaw who works for metro sports and he will be there covering camp... :D

hermhater
03-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Thank God HBO won't be there this year!

It was fun watching training camp on Hard Knocks, but I think it was too much of a distraction for the Chiefs last year...

tammietailgator
03-02-2008, 08:13 PM
my husband has been a couple years ago, but I don't think he is going - He did have a great time there.

hermhater
03-02-2008, 08:33 PM
my husband has been a couple years ago, but I don't think he is going - He did have a great time there.

What is there to do in River Falls?

It would be cool to watch the Chiefs work out, but after that is there night life?

Coach
03-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Something tells me it would be a blast. I'm considering going. My wife will flip out when she finds out my plan.

tammietailgator
03-02-2008, 11:18 PM
What is there to do in River Falls?

It would be cool to watch the Chiefs work out, but after that is there night life?
I dunno... the only thing that really sucked for my husband was that his brother is extremely anal and had an itinerary set up. But he did eat as some good places and met a lot of players. He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"

Coach
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"

Awesome story!

hermhater
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Something tells me it would be a blast. I'm considering going. My wife will flip out when she finds out my plan.

Just make sure it doesn't effect your plans for opening day at Arrowhead!

:bananen_smilies046:

I dunno... the only thing that really sucked for my husband was that his brother is extremely anal and had an itinerary set up. But he did eat as some good places and met a lot of players. He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"

That is good stuff!

I guess River Falls would be pretty cool with all the Chiefs out on the town!

hermhater
03-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Awesome story!

Jinx!

You owe me a beer!

YZILLA
03-02-2008, 11:47 PM
I might go , I would actually like to go to the Chiefs/vikings scrimmage on Friday in River falls and Saturday in Mankato ( or visa-versa ). Ive heard there are a few good bars to hang out in at night where some of the players might frequent early in the evening. Dont quote me on it.

hermhater
03-02-2008, 11:54 PM
I might go , I would actually like to go to the Chiefs/vikings scrimmage on Friday in River falls and Saturday in Mankato ( or visa-versa ). Ive heard there are a few good bars to hang out in at night where some of the players might frequent early in the evening. Dont quote me on it.

Couldn't ignore that!

Chiefster
03-03-2008, 01:41 AM

Cool! You could be our eyes and ears there and report on what you see and hear. :D

hermhater
03-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Cool! You could be our eyes and ears there and report on what you see and hear. :D

Or you could?!?

:toast2:

Chiefster
03-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Or you could?!?

:toast2:

I would love to; wished I could go.

hermhater
03-04-2008, 02:59 AM
I would love to; wished I could go.

Hey guys we got another kidnapping to attend to!

Chiefster might even go quietly if we dress him in Oops! I crapped my pants for the drive!