PDA

View Full Version : Questions answered

DMN
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I guess we can stop holding our breath. May as well just start praying to the god of football that we have an amazing draft and we don't lose our voices to many times next season cursing at the TV.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/515739.html

royalswin100games
03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Herm is an idiot.

m0ef0e
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Coach Herm Edwards indicated Monday the Chiefs could well be finished signing players. If so, that would leave former Atlanta linebacker Demorrio Williams as the entire free-agent haul for a 4-12 team that lost its final nine games and has desperate needs at cornerback, wide receiver and several offensive-line positions.

“If we don’t get anybody else, that’s OK,” Edwards said.

“You wish you would have gotten another guy or two. But we didn’t. In the end, does it make you better if you had gotten those guys? Maybe a little bit. The way we’re approaching it, we’re going to be OK if we didn’t get anybody in free agency.”

I'm tired of hearing Herm's "it's okay" band-aid for his and Carl's incompetence. It's getting really, really old. Sometimes, I think Herm wants to make people hate him....

stlchief
03-05-2008, 01:26 PM
3 rookies starting on the offensive line this year. If we go .500, he'll look like a genius...

hermhater
03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Coach Herm Edwards indicated Monday the Chiefs could well be finished signing players. If so, that would leave former Atlanta linebacker Demorrio Williams as the entire free-agent haul for a 4-12 team that lost its final nine games and has desperate needs at cornerback, wide receiver and several offensive-line positions.

“If we don’t get anybody else, that’s OK,” Edwards said.

“You wish you would have gotten another guy or two. But we didn’t. In the end, does it make you better if you had gotten those guys? Maybe a little bit. The way we’re approaching it, we’re going to be OK if we didn’t get anybody in free agency.”

I'm tired of hearing Herm's "it's okay" band-aid for his and Carl's incompetence. It's getting really, really old. Sometimes, I think Herm wants to make people hate him....

I'm pretty sure Herm's incompetence is directed squarely at me.

hermhater
03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
3 rookies starting on the offensive line this year. If we go .500, he'll look like a genius...

What's up Chris?

I kept hearing the same thing last year when everyone was saying Herm would be coach of the year if he could hold the Chiefs together and win the division.

That worked out real well.

stlchief
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
What's up Chris?

I kept hearing the same thing last year when everyone was saying Herm would be coach of the year if he could hold the Chiefs together and win the division.

That worked out real well.

"What's up?"

sarcasm not coming thru in print - that's what's up. I think we'll be lucky to win 6 games, should be happy w/ 4. I hope for 500. Cutting everyone, saying you can't get value for your $ in FA, and then expecting to bring in 10 new starters from the draft. I'm not holding my breath for any "Herm's a genious" comments this year....

hermhater
03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
"What's up?"

sarcasm not coming thru in print - that's what's up. I think we'll be lucky to win 6 games, should be happy w/ 4. I hope for 500. Cutting everyone, saying you can't get value for your $ in FA, and then expecting to bring in 10 new starters from the draft. I'm not holding my breath for any "Herm's a genious" comments this year....

Good thing you aren't holding your breath cuz you would be turning blue pretty dang quick!

Just met a Jets fan from NY at work yesterday. He actually laughed when I brought up the Herm trade for a 4th rounder.

Those guys are so smug!

:lol:

DMN
03-05-2008, 06:56 PM
He just does it with such an arrogance. It is like him joking around is going to ease our frustrations and concerns. He is kind of person who would never admit to his faults. so prideful. At the end of the day, he better back up this happy go lucky approach to coaching with a turnaround season. I want nothing more than being at the halfway point of the season at 5-3 trying to remove my foot from my mouth.

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 07:00 PM
He just does it with such an arrogance. It is like him joking around is going to ease our frustrations and concerns. He is kind of person who would never admit to his faults. so prideful. At the end of the day, he better back up this happy go lucky approach to coaching with a turnaround season. I want nothing more than being at the halfway point of the season at 5-3 trying to remove my foot from my mouth.

5-3 would be great at the halfway point. Playoffs would be outstanding. But then again, 0-8 may be good. Maybe then we could get rid of Carl and Herm.

Coach
03-05-2008, 10:50 PM
5-3 would be great at the halfway point. Playoffs would be outstanding. But then again, 0-8 may be good. Maybe then we could get rid of Carl and Herm.

Finally another glass half full person on this board.

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 10:59 PM

I pride myself in trying. Chiefscrowd, we're good either way.

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Herm is an idiot.

True, but this comes as absolutely no surprise to me at all. Herm and Carl both have made it abundantly clear that they are going to build a young team primarily through the draft.

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 09:56 PM

I'm actually getting there; as disappointing as last season was and as inept a head coach and GM are I still do hold out hope for a productive draft and, at least, an interesting "08" season.

hermhater
03-07-2008, 03:09 AM

Is this one of those experiments?

I don't drink bottles, so my glass is always less than half full.

I keep the can next to me full as often as possible!

Back to the post...

Are you being sarcastic? :sign0104:

I love the Chiefs as much as the next guy, but we have a traitor in charge of the game play.

The Herm has to go.

Canada
03-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I like the Chiefs! :)

royalswin100games
03-07-2008, 09:24 AM

Good job. :sign0098:

hermhater
03-07-2008, 01:55 PM

Me too!

Let's celebrate!

:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol:

Good job. :sign0098:

Yep!

Likin' the Chiefs is always a good job!

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Me too; I'd like 'em a lot better without Herm and Carl, but I'll always love my Chiefs!

hermhater
03-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Me too; I'd like 'em a lot better without Herm and Carl, but I'll always love my Chiefs!

I love the Chiefs and want to marry them!

leaves
03-08-2008, 09:00 PM
oh yea, its exciting. I mean, maybe w/out good blocking now, LJ'll run into the ground, and take some good yds for a couple more yrs. Then when he's withered out, Dwayne Bowe should be a show, and we will have a 1st rd pick for that lil Noel Devine.

Shucks, oh the possibilities.