PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

edawg94
03-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Hey everyone, greetings from Camp Bucca Iraq. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell all of you I have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I have had some terrible pain over the years stemming from the franchises inability to draft a franchise quarterback (example Todd Blackledge class of 83') to the cheap ways of King Carl. I am still a huge fan and nothing can sway my loyalty from the Big Red! The jury is still out on Herm with me but I do like the way he handles defenses. i am just not sold on his offense. I am hoping Chan Gailey has a cure for that. I am 35 years old and currently live in Oklahoma. I am with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team serving in Iraq right now. I have lived 25 plus years in Kc and my brother is a season ticket holder. I plan on moving back in another year after my deployment because I miss the City so much. I used to pass Arrowhead every day going to UMKC where I graduated from. I am very much looking forward to the draft this year. My personal opinion is keep Jared Allen and try to trade 5th pick to Dallas for 2 first rounders and then try to get an OT and a DB and then try to get Chad Henne with the second pick. I would really like to see Brohm come to us but I think that is not likely to happen. I just dont think that Brodie is the answer because of injures.

hermhater
03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Welcome to the Crowd guy!

Thanks for all you do!

Chiefster
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Welcome aboard my friend, and God Bless you and the 45th. You are all hero's to me, and the fact that you're a Chiefs fan is icing on the cake. Be safe and get back here to the States safely.

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey everyone, greetings from Camp Bucca Iraq. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell all of you I have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I have had some terrible pain over the years stemming from the franchises inability to draft a franchise quarterback (example Todd Blackledge class of 83') to the cheap ways of King Carl. I am still a huge fan and nothing can sway my loyalty from the Big Red! The jury is still out on Herm with me but I do like the way he handles defenses. i am just not sold on his offense. I am hoping Chan Gailey has a cure for that. I am 35 years old and currently live in Oklahoma. I am with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team serving in Iraq right now. I have lived 25 plus years in Kc and my brother is a season ticket holder. I plan on moving back in another year after my deployment because I miss the City so much. I used to pass Arrowhead every day going to UMKC where I graduated from. I am very much looking forward to the draft this year. My personal opinion is keep Jared Allen and try to trade 5th pick to Dallas for 2 first rounders and then try to get an OT and a DB and then try to get Chad Henne with the second pick. I would really like to see Brohm come to us but I think that is not likely to happen. I just dont think that Brodie is the answer because of injures.

Hooaah Army! I'm a squid of 11 years! Go Chiefs!

:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
03-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Here ya go. YouTube - Stealth bomber fly over at Arrowhead stadium

Thank You!

Coach
03-06-2008, 12:02 AM

Welcome to the site. I personally like your idea of trading the 5th pick if Jake Long is not available. However, If Jake Long is available, I think you have to take him.

AkChief49
03-06-2008, 12:06 AM
First of all EDAWG94...thank you for your service!! IT IS APPRECIATED!!!!!!! and welcome to the CHIEFS CROWD!!

AkChief49
03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
this thread has a twin doesn't it?

hermhater
03-06-2008, 01:27 AM
this thread has a twin doesn't it?

Or something very close to a twin.

rbedgood
03-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Did someone say twins???

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/13.jpg

mxpxHERO
03-06-2008, 03:13 PM
really did someone say twins?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/14.jpg

hermhater
03-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Did someone say twins???

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/13.jpg

really did someone say twins?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/14.jpg

Mmmmm....twins...

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Heh!

hermhater
03-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Heh!

Chiefster was that really necessary?

:lol:

tammietailgator
03-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Heh!
wierd.... I searched the web and there really are not any good pictures of men twins..... must be something up with that a twin glitch..... damn

hermhater
03-09-2008, 12:31 AM
wierd.... I searched the web and there really are not any good pictures of men twins..... must be something up with that a twin glitch..... damn

What the hell is a twin glitch?

tammietailgator
03-09-2008, 01:16 AM
the fact that gg twins are pretty and bb twins are not or at least I have not found many on the web.... so - the bb twins must have a problem.

hermhater
03-09-2008, 01:20 AM
the fact that gg twins are pretty and bb twins are not or at least I have not found many on the web.... so - the bb twins must have a problem.

Probably they are all nude pics you have been looking at!

AkChief49
03-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Heh!seriously, Chiefster that just does not go with the motif that was being presented..:lol::lol::lol:

tammietailgator
03-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Probably they are all nude pics you have been looking at!

Are you spying on me???

Chiefster
03-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Chiefster was that really necessary?

Yes.

seriously, Chiefster that just does not go with the motif that was being presented..:lol::lol::lol:

I know. :D

hermhater
03-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Yes.

I know. :D

I doubt that highly...

:D

Chiefster
03-10-2008, 12:29 AM
I doubt that highly...

:D

Speaking from experience eh.