PDA

View Full Version : Hermmie "we are done in FA."

wolfpack
03-05-2008, 10:20 AM
I cant remember where i read this but it sounded something like he would say. but then again i didnt think the chiefs even got started. i understand them not spending the big bucks or sign older players but i wish theyed do something. i like going younger but we need to much help to reley on abunch of young players with much experence.
I can easly see a 2-14 season, which mightbe good if it means Clark might grow some balls and fire Carl.

wolfpack
03-05-2008, 10:36 AM
we need to sign Jake Scott or even Starks. both would help the o-line. Scott is younger,probably would cost more but we could get more years from him.

royalswin100games
03-05-2008, 11:10 AM
I cant remember where i read this but it sounded something like he would say. but then again i didnt think the chiefs even got started. i understand them not spending the big bucks or sign older players but i wish theyed do something. i like going younger but we need to much help to reley on abunch of young players with much experence.
I can easly see a 2-14 season, which mightbe good if it means Clark might grow some balls and fire Carl.

yep.

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Guess we will be sticking with our 2 kickers then?

harvey74
03-05-2008, 04:47 PM
hell yeah! Isn't Jared Allen Young?

AkChief49
03-06-2008, 12:18 AM
would not Starks cost us two first round picks?

chief31
03-06-2008, 04:16 AM
would not Starks cost us two first round picks?

No. Pittsburgh has tagged him as a transitional player. Which means that they hold the right to match any offer that he may recieve.

rbedgood
03-06-2008, 12:35 PM
No. Pittsburgh has tagged him as a transitional player. Which means that they hold the right to match any offer that he may recieve.

It also means that he'd have to be paid highly as he's already received an offer in the top 10 of all OGs to be transition tagged. However if Pitt doesn't match the offer, no draft pick compensation is required, unlike the "franchise tag".

Chiefster
03-06-2008, 10:31 PM

...Don't hold your breath.