PDA

View Full Version : Yo...

Chief from the North
03-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Hey all, just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I have the distinct misfortune of being stuck in the second highest taxed area of the second highest taxed country in the world, and all for the priviledge of crappy weather, brutal universal health care, and the CFL. Now you know why we drink a lot :)

I come down to KC twice a year to eat ****e loads of meat at BB's Lawnside BBQ, golf a few rounds, and get hammered at 9am on a Sunday morning. Of course last year we had to drink to watch Herm coach instead of just for the pure enjoyment of it. Even drunk Herm's coaching didn't make sense.

So this year I'm expecting to have to drink a LOT...anyone have a liver for sale? We can't buy them up here :(

hermhater
03-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Where's Manitoba?

Chief from the North
03-07-2008, 11:47 PM
It is exactly a 12 hour (and 4 speeding ticket) drive straight north. Right above North Dakota.

hermhater
03-07-2008, 11:49 PM
It is exactly a 12 hour (and 4 speeding ticket) drive straight north. Right above North Dakota.

How many of the speeding tickets do you end up paying?

Chief from the North
03-07-2008, 11:53 PM
That would be...none. Until the next year when i try to cross the border and live in fear of "the glove"

Chiefster
03-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Hey all, just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I have the distinct misfortune of being stuck in the second highest taxed area of the second highest taxed country in the world, and all for the priviledge of crappy weather, brutal universal health care, and the CFL. Now you know why we drink a lot :)

I come down to KC twice a year to eat ****e loads of meat at BB's Lawnside BBQ, golf a few rounds, and get hammered at 9am on a Sunday morning. Of course last year we had to drink to watch Herm coach instead of just for the pure enjoyment of it. Even drunk Herm's coaching didn't make sense.

So this year I'm expecting to have to drink a LOT...anyone have a liver for sale? We can't buy them up here :(

YouTube - I ate His liver with some fava beans...

hermhater
03-07-2008, 11:58 PM
That would be...none. Until the next year when i try to cross the border and live in fear of "the glove"

So if you don't pay a ticket you got here in the US you don't get a warrant put out for your arrest?

The border dudes don't know about it?

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:02 AM
So if you don't pay a ticket you got here in the US you don't get a warrant put out for your arrest?

The border dudes don't know about it?

No, they don't keep track I guess. The stupid thing is that while I don't have to pay the ticket up here, they still nail you for extra fees on your license if you get a ticket anywhere in North America.

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Welcome aboard BTW :)

hermhater
03-08-2008, 12:04 AM
No, they don't keep track I guess. The stupid thing is that while I don't have to pay the ticket up here, they still nail you for extra fees on your license if you get a ticket anywhere in North America.

So you do end up paying for them eventually?

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Welcome aboard BTW :)

Chiefster
03-08-2008, 12:06 AM

:bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
So you do end up paying for them eventually?

No. NAFTA hasn't put it's influence on speeding tickets yet. Did I just incriminate myself? Are you going to arrest me at the home opener? LOL

royalswin100games
03-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Welcome!

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Welcome!

Thanks

hermhater
03-08-2008, 12:29 AM
No. NAFTA hasn't put it's influence on speeding tickets yet. Did I just incriminate myself? Are you going to arrest me at the home opener? LOL

I'm just suspicious of Canadians.

They are generally large, moody and have emotional problems.

I just want to make sure our borders are not run over by Canadians wanting to come down here and take all out liberties away.

tammietailgator
03-08-2008, 12:32 AM
:lol:

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm just suspicious of Canadians.

They are generally large, moody and have emotional problems.

I just want to make sure our borders are not run over by Canadians wanting to come down here and take all out liberties away.

Dude, YOU try living in the conditions I mentioned. Add to that the fact that most of my life has been spent trying to spend my Canadian Peso's in your country...no wonder I'm moody.
Can't afford to be fat though...tax tax tax.
We do have some usefulness though, if you want we could teach y'all how to read a map?

hermhater
03-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Dude, YOU try living in the conditions I mentioned. Add to that the fact that most of my life has been spent trying to spend my Canadian Peso's in your country...no wonder I'm moody.
Can't afford to be fat though...tax tax tax.
We do have some usefulness though, if you want we could teach y'all how to read a map?

Alright you pass the test.

What is your favorite color?

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Alright you pass the test.

What is your favorite color?

RED. I bleed red, and last year I SAW red. Having a baby in a month...he's coming home in Chiefs gear...

tammietailgator
03-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Correct!!!! Good job!

hermhater
03-08-2008, 12:58 AM
RED. I bleed red, and last year I SAW red. Having a baby in a month...he's coming home in Chiefs gear...

:sign0098:

Correct!!!! Good job!

:sign0098: :D

tammietailgator
03-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Oh... I have a sad story regarding my child.... We lived in Denver, and was friends with some really good people that we have still continued the friendship since we moved back to KC... We never wained from our team while we lived there. One day, while we were sidetracked by are donkey friends, they dressed my infant daughter in a donkey cheerleader uniform.They hid the pics from us for years - now we know

Now the culprit has 6 kids.... what should we do??? I thought about bribing them and making them wear chiefs. Any other ideas?

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Oh... I have a sad story regarding my child.... We lived in Denver, and was friends with some really good people that we have still continued the friendship since we moved back to KC... We never wained from our team while we lived there. One day, while we were sidetracked by are donkey friends, they dressed my infant daughter in a donkey cheerleader uniform.They hid the pics from us for years - now we know

Now the culprit has 6 kids.... what should we do??? I thought about bribing them and making them wear chiefs. Any other ideas?

Wow. not nice. I'll have to think about this one. Tatoo's usually work. And they are permanent. Let's see the little buggers try to wash THAT off.

hermhater
03-08-2008, 01:30 AM

Chloroform and tattoo guns!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/21.jpg

YZILLA
03-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Dude welcome to the crowd! Now when you go to the Home opener this year you can swing by and pick me up . I live in South Dakota not far off of I29 . Actually a bunch of us are meeting in KC for the home opener in lot G I believe. Gonna get our chiefscrowd party on. I am gonna try and stay at the same hotel that Canada is staying at . Another guy from the north.

hermhater
03-08-2008, 05:19 AM
Dude welcome to the crowd! Now when you go to the Home opener this year you can swing by and pick me up . I live in South Dakota not far off of I29 . Actually a bunch of us are meeting in KC for the home opener in lot G I believe. Gonna get our chiefscrowd party on. I am gonna try and stay at the same hotel that Canada is staying at . Another guy from the north.

Dude.

AkChief49
03-08-2008, 05:45 AM
welcome, my northern brethern!!

Canada
03-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi! I am Canada!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 11:13 AM

South Dakota represents 2 of the previously mentioned 4 speeding tickets. Not a fan of the Dakotas. But we'll make sure we swing by at night to pick you up. Sort of a covert Dakota exfiltration.

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi! I am Canada!! :bananen_smilies046:

I'll let you hold that title bud. I'm not from the part of Canada we brag about.

So if the Chiefs are undefeated when you go to Arrowhead, I'm assuming you didn't get down much last year? I did the Saints pre-season game and then Green Bay. Both games were quite dissapointing compared to the other games I have been to in previous years. The pre-season one sucked because all we got to see was a high school game in front of about 20,000 fans (kind of like the CFL). The Green Bay game was pretty bad because I felt outnumbered in our own stadium. I saw so many green jerseys I thought it was St. Patricks day. NOT the Arrowhead experience i have come to know, love and crave...

Canada
03-08-2008, 11:35 AM
I'll let you hold that title bud. I'm not from the part of Canada we brag about.

So if the Chiefs are undefeated when you go to Arrowhead, I'm assuming you didn't get down much last year? I did the Saints pre-season game and then Green Bay. Both games were quite dissapointing compared to the other games I have been to in previous years. The pre-season one sucked because all we got to see was a high school game in front of about 20,000 fans (kind of like the CFL). The Green Bay game was pretty bad because I felt outnumbered in our own stadium. I saw so many green jerseys I thought it was St. Patricks day. NOT the Arrowhead experience i have come to know, love and crave...

Home opener against the Viqueens! 13-10 Chiefs :bananen_smilies046: Although I have never seen tehm win on the road. I was at the Cleveland preseason game and have seen them in fubbalo. I am dominant at home and terrible on the road! :lol: You goin tot he opener this year?

Chief from the North
03-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Home opener against the Viqueens! 13-10 Chiefs :bananen_smilies046: Although I have never seen tehm win on the road. I was at the Cleveland preseason game and have seen them in fubbalo. I am dominant at home and terrible on the road! :lol: You goin tot he opener this year?

Certainly going to try. I have an insane work/travel schedule so it's always a bit of a last minute call.

hermhater
03-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Certainly going to try. I have an insane work/travel schedule so it's always a bit of a last minute call.

If necessary quit your job!

Just make sure you are here for home opener!

YZILLA
03-09-2008, 01:19 PM
South Dakota represents 2 of the previously mentioned 4 speeding tickets. Not a fan of the Dakotas. But we'll make sure we swing by at night to pick you up. Sort of a covert Dakota exfiltration.

I can get you past all the police speedtraps !

hermhater
03-09-2008, 05:17 PM
I can get you past all the police speedtraps !

That's worth dropping by to pick you up right there!